Home Page

Any Suggestions for Thinning Hair or Gray Hair?

Posted By: Peter Love

Any Suggestions for Thinning Hair or Gray Hair? - 01/24/03 06:48 AM

Thanks for everything. I am there to give back as you and others were there for me.

Two things I would like to know if you have any suggestions for even though they are minor compared to my mercury poisoning.

1. Within the last 2 years of so I have really turned gray (hair) and I am sure this, as well as some other things, were a result of this metal toxicity. Are there any known natural ways to reverse this?

2. The same thing is true of my hair thinning. Baldness runs on my father's side of the family I am told. My father, Ben Love, died when I was 3 years old. My Mother's side of the family have no known baldness. I am 49 years old but this thinning did not happen until a couple of years ago. Are there any known remedies to help or stop this? Again, it seemed like these and other physical symptoms did not happen until this metal toxicity. Perhaps they were inevitable but they came over night seemingly with this metal toxicity. What comments or suggestions do you have?
Posted By: Russ

Re: Any Suggestions for Thinning Hair or Gray Hair? - 01/24/03 07:19 AM

Thank you Peter for your continued efforts to help people escape from the grip of this horrible man-made disease.

I am forwarding this e-mail to my business partner Laura as she may have some suggestions concerning the questions you asked below. She does all the research for our company and I call her our walking encyclopedia.

As for me, I get some gray when I am stressed for a couple days in a row (which isn't uncommon). The answer for me is taking a chelated copper supplement. Lack of copper is often associated with gray hair.

My gray began getting noticible about 1998... when my mercury symptoms suddenly got really bad?about 2 years before I had the removal. I haven't seen any changes in the gray since then except that copper for a few days takes care of it almost completely.

About thinning hair... This also became a big concern for me about 1998. It came right along with my other symptoms too.

There are definitly some natural long-term solutions and I'll have Laura offer some suggestions for you on this. I haven't really done anything about it because I've been concentrating on other areas like the immune and digestive systems because I had serious problems in both of these areas. They are doing quite well now and I've just recently thought of taking some long-term supplements to thicken my hair back up. Again, Laura will have some excellent advice for this which I'll take myself soon.

Again, thanks for your work helping people by sharing your experiences. The forum is open and available for your input anytime you wish.

Keep in touch and let me know how it's going.
Posted By: Laura Clement

Re: Any Suggestions for Thinning Hair or Gray Hair? - 03/26/03 04:03 AM

Ho Shou Wu is a Chinese herb that I have found has been used for premature graying. I have also read references and heard 1 testimonial from a woman who cleansed her colon and used Sage and her gray hair was restored to her natural color after a few years.

There is a formula by Nature's Sunshine Products called HSN-W. This formula helps nourish the hair, as well as the skin and nails. One of the primary ingredients is Dulse, a type of seaweed that is rich in natural iodine. Iodine is a trace mineral that is needed by the thyroid gland. One of the symptoms of thyroid problems is thinning hair, and of course, mercury is known to inhibit healthy thyroid functioning.

Therefore, once you've removed the mercury, you might want to try supplementing with dulse or even better still, a combination like HSN-W, since the herbs work together to help the thyroid, stimulate circulation, and even absorb toxins.

Hope this helps,
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community