I am still healing! But first up, the cats. I have created the ultimate killing machines. The Arnold Schwarzenegger of cats! Terminators! These two cats are the most ultra fit, healthy, sleek, cuddly, contented moggies in town!
On Sunday they caught a squirrel. Not a baby squirrel. Not some roadkill squirrel. A real big mother of a squirrel, 3 foot long including the tail.
Now, where I come from, squirrels are vermin. Sure they are nice and cute to some, but to most they are vermin. And there are lots of the buggers about. They have no natural predators except for cars, trucks, little boys with guns and now MY CATS.
I didn’t think cats could kill squirrels? They are too fast. They can climb up trees too quick. Before the raw meat diet this would not have happened.

The raw meat diet has been a resounding success for these two happy cats.

Next, me….

I have gained 7kg (15.5 pounds) in 4 weeks. Oh joy! Oh what a massive success I have had here. You can’t understand how much of a turn around this is for me. I have been losing weight consistently for over 5 years. Completely unable to put any weight on. Always feeling in ill health. Foods and supplements having no affect on my health because I’m not digesting anything. Almost zero body fat. I am so gaunt, I look and feel terrible most of the time, even after trying so many health regaining activities.

I am slightly less hungry than at first, but still eating twice as much at each meal. I can eat wheat, rice, potatoes, peppers, butter, honey and so many other foods that have been off the menu. I am now ONLY intolerant to all dairy(although butter is ok), sulphur foods and chemical additives, like MSG. (I have not tested soya yet, but after learning all about soya, I’m gonna avoid that for a little longer.) If anyone out there has these intolerances….just think how you would feel if they suddenly disappeared and you could eat those foods again…oh joy of joys!.....yes….that’s how I feel. Bloody GREAT!

Finally I have started to heal. I have a long way to go, for sure, because I have fallen a long way down.

I know I will have many more difficult times in the coming years, my healing will not be quick, nor smooth, but at last that “something” that was holding me back is GONE. That inexplicable “something” that was forever hanging on, resisting all curing protocols has been removed. Finally I have my health back in my own hands.

My spine continues to straighten out, my lower back still pains a little and no exercise can be done yet, but I can see the end of that tunnel. Soon, maybe 1 month, maybe 2, I will be able to get some exercise, do a work out. Working out makes me sweat and make me feel GREAT. I can’t wait to restart.

Strange things about parasites are happening again. If u remember I did a parasite cleanse at the same time as the cats changed diet. Some think this miraculous turn-around in my health is down to that parasite cleanse, however I know what is what, afterall this is my body that’s going through all this, and you are just reading my words. I now know I am allergic to cats, and that changing the diets made them un-allergic to me.
Anyway….back to strange things about parasites…..
All my symptoms, when I had the die-off have come back. All in lesser strength, but still they have all made a re-appearance.

I have this horrid tingly sensation in my arms and hands. I also have the sharp knife like stabbing pains right between my shoulder blades. Runny nose, itchy skin, constipation, heartburn.
All of which where very strong when I had the die-off. I now associate these sensations as linked with the parasite cleanse.

According to Humaworm “Your immune system is now clean and it is battling the parasites just as HUMAWORM did. Keep your water intake high and keep your bowels moving - this will help. Hang in there - your body is trying to work like it should and part of that is removing dead parasites and toxins.”
Now while all this parasite stuff is going on, my new found hunger, the weight gain, the considerably less painful back is all still there. So this was what my cat allergies gave me, and above is what the parasites give me.
That is another reason why I know the cats is the BIG “something” removed and why I continue to heal, in spite of the bloody parasites having a fight back.
I have also started another Andreas Moritz Kidney cleanse, which will last 30 days. This is for my lower back pain. My ankles got all swollen the first three days, but I keep drinking the tea, kept drinking plenty plenty of water and ankles back to normal size now.

Last edited by Sunshine P; 10/04/07 01:13 PM.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine