Errrmmmm……this is rather powerful stuff……..from the owner of Humaworm, RG.

This is a copy of a post I made about a year ago dealing with the subject of "scattering parasites". This is a term that was not coined by me - but the information in this post is still worthwile and can benefit parasite cleansing newbies:

"""First of all, this whole scattering thing has become a personal thing from a poster towards me. In case you don't know this, my personal experience in the parasite cleansing field is very long and very complete. My great-grandmother was full-blooded Choctaw Indian - her father - my great-great grandfather was the tribal "medicine man". My own grandmother was half Choctaw and she possessed CENTURIES worth of herbal knowledge. This is how I learned what I know.

Through the years I have dealt with ALL aspects of parasites and their removal. Not only have I helped pull tapeworms - I have identified parasites for folks who have sent me their stool in plastic bags - I have helped cure - YES CURE - folks ALL OVER THE WORLD. What I know, I have learned from EXPERIENCE. Not from THEORIES, reading books or GUESSING. I know from real life and from real folks.

I have been helping folks for DECADES. Long before computers were ever used - long before the internet, websites or CureZone. If you even think for one second that you are the first to call me a QUACK or a scam artist - then brother, you are wrong. I have heard it whispered behind my back and shouted to my face LONG before now.

I keep going because I know what I do helps folks. I think about the 4 year old boy who was so full of worms that he was almost DEAD before his mama discovered parasite cleansing - DEAD. He is now 18 years old and still sends me a Christmas card every year. I think about the lady who was so mentally stricken from a long-standing parasite infection that her husband was at the point of comitting her - not to mention the fact that she smelled so bad that no one could stand to be around her. She wanted to commit suicide. A year (and 3 parasite cleanses) later - she was HEALED. Back to her old self. Her husband sent me a $10,000.00 check of gratitude - which I promptly sent back. This was 20 years ago. I could write a BOOK full of stories like these.

It is not about the money - after payroll, taxes and overhead - I don't make squat from HUMAWORM. I make money from my cattle. To be honest - I could charge what I please for HUMAWORM and thousands of folks would gladly pay it - but in my opinion, that is wrong.

Which brings us to this subject. You also need to educate yourself on delusional parasitis. This is when a person THINKS they have parasites ALL of the time. This can happen in one of two ways. #1 they are hypocondriacs (sp) to begin with and jumping on the "unseen parasite" bandwagon gives them a good ailment to have #2 a person discovers they have parasites and can't deal with it - they then become OBSESSED with worms living in their bodies. TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY CRAZILY OBSESSED. This in turn will cause them to completely OVERLOAD on parasite killing. Then they create resistance that, in some cases, are just about impossible to remove.

Through the years I have dealt with both. The second being more pitiful than the first. This brings us to the "scattering" subject. First of all, it is a well known fact that parasites will try to migrate to a part of the body that is not being treated for parasites. BUT - they will return to where they need to be in order to continue their life cycle. This is WHY a complete parasite cleansing formula is needed. If you just use something for intestinal parasites - then you are missing all of the others.

Every herb, root, bark, flower, leaf and so on contains CHEMICALS. These chemicals work in different ways in different parts of the body. Herb ARE DRUGS! Period. If they are used incorrectly then yes - a person is asking for trouble. The wrong dose of herbs and/or the wrong combination can cause harm and even DEATH. This is WHY my formula is at the strength that it is. Too much can harm or kill - just like any other drug! Then again, too little can cause resistance.

Parasites can live ALL OVER the human body. Blood, skin, brain, eyes, hands, feet, legs, liver, stomach, and so forth and so on. Let's take worms that live in the feet for example: As long as they are NOT being disturbed, then they live peacefully. Yes - they will cause sickness, but they go about their life cycles without the host being AWARE of their presence. Only when they are being KILLED will they put up a fight. This is when they can be felt. They have been there the ENTIRE time - this is when they can be SEEN moving around just under the skin on the feet and legs. They did not just MOVE down to the legs from another part of the body - they were there ALL ALONG. Their movement indicates that they are trying to escape from death - but there is no escape. They will either break the skin to exit the body - or they will die in the skin and the body will break down and remove their dead carcass. This removal of filth is why it is also VERY IMPORTANT to have toxin removing herbs in a formula. The toxins will make a person sicker than the parasites themselves.

Humans hosting parasites is an old, well-debated subject. Some folks believe it and others don't. That is a personal choice. I believe in individuality and personal choices. You want to drink urine? O.K. - that is your choice, I will not say it is right or wrong. You want to be a vegetarian? O.K. You want to eat fast food every day of your life? Fine. I was NOT put on this Earth to judge other people for they choose to do or not to do. I also don't believe in having folks judge me. I am who I am and I do what I do to the very best of my ability. I by no means know everything, I learn everyday - but I do know a thing or two about parasites and herbs to remove them. I also will never steer a person wrong - I like sleeping soundly at night. I could not live with myself if I harmed another soul.

I will not address this subject again."""

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1125626#i

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine