Posting me links to "teach" me evolution (new ways to tell old lies) does not work RAZD. A lie is a lie, however you want to tell it. They claim scientific proof where none exists and then when cornered, they switch tactics and claim it's only a theory. Or explain the process differently and more "safely" when confronted with lack of evidence.

Well there it is. Bex is calling all biologists that ascribe to the theory of evolution, liars.

Bex says that evolution is a lie. Not a misinterpretation, not a poorly supported theory....an out and out lie. So, 99% of all PHD biologists, who should know the field that they earned their degrees in, are liars.

And Bex has presented evidence...apparent stasis in some species over a long period of time. He says a child can see that they are still the same, because, I guess, children and Bex know the anatomy of these species better than the biologists that make a career of studying them.

Sarcasm aside, Bex, you need to provide more than your repeated assertions in order to support your claim that stasis in a population of a species is a death knell to the theory of evolution.

You can start by answering a few questions regarding your assertion.

1. What part of the theory of evolution requires drastic anatomical change to occur in all organisms?

2. What part of the theory of evolution requires that an entire species/family of organisms go extinct in order for a descendant species/family to be established?

3. What is the difference between a population and a species?

Thanks in advance for your answers to these questions.

A faith that connot survive collision with the truth is not worth many regrets. -- Arthur C. Clarke