Hello,
I totally agree with all that Russ has posted. He posted scriptures, straight out of the Bible, the Holy Word of God. He did not water it down.

Perhaps those who have further questions regarding all the 'chit-chat', would be interested in reading the below website, "Christian Apologetics and Research" , (see below).

The term 'Religion' is indeed a man-made word. There are hundreds of religions in this world.

I prefer to say that 'I am a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ."

This webite is most interesting and if you will read it with an open mind and open heart, the Lord through the Holy Spirit, will minister His Truth to you. As Russ stated, Jesus said, "I AM THE WAY, THE TRUTH, AND THE LIFE", "NOBODY COMES TO THE FATHER EXCEPT THROUGH ME".

AMEN! "There is no diversity in truth, but knowing and living truth produces profound diversity in life."(quote from Russ).

The Bible used to be taught in our schools until our Country turned away from God, and took the Bible out of the schools.
PLease refer to this website: <www.carm.org>

Thank you,
Abishag <><

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]