If the quibble here is what I've said about the bannings then I know what's been officially said about them here and we'll have to agree to disagree. Just please remember that a difference of opinion is not necessarily the same as someone mocking or being dishonest or slanderous. It's a difference of opinion. Where factual information is in question, such as the definition of the theory of evolution, then clarifying the facts is not mocking or dishonest or slanderous either.

I will make an effort to be more polite to CTD. Being on his "side," as you put it, I don't suppose you see what it is like to try to debate with someone who often does not make it clear what they are actually saying, who rarely substantiates claims with evidence, who regularly uses distraction tactics and ad hominem in order to avoid talking about science. It's hard to write with respect to someone who writes to me in that style but in your eyes I'm sure it's simply deserved because you clearly think I'm "just as bad." I could give you specific examples but I think you'd simply tell me I was getting as good as I was giving. You are biased Bex, and I don't think you understand where those who disagree with you are coming from. This is not a criticism but an observation. Now CTD can fend for himself here. If you don't like something I've said to you, then please point it out specifically and we can talk about it.