Creation ~

Perhaps no composer has captured the musical heart and soul of America as did Irving Berlin. In addition to familiar favorites such as "God Bless America" and "Easter Parade," he wrote "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas," which still ranks as the all-time bestselling musical score.

In an interview for the 'San Diego Union', Don Freeman asked Berlin, "Is there any question you've never been asked that you would like someone to ask you?"

"Well, yes, there is one," he replied. " 'What do you think of the many songs you've written that didn't become hits?' My reply would be that I still think they are wonderful."

God, too, has an unshakable delight in what--and whom--he has made. He thinks each of his children is wonderful. Whether they're a "hit" in the eyes of others or not, he will always think they're wonderful.
~~~~
By: Jim Adams
1001 Quotes, Illus & Humorous Stories

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Creation:

Seen on a church sign: IF EVOLUTION IS TRUE, HOW COME MOTHERS STILL HAVE ONLY TWO HANDS? laugh

By: Donna Waldeyer

-------------------------
Blessings, Abishag <><

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]