I don't appear to be sulfur intolerant. I was at onetime during my early stages of mercury toxicity though and I'd get very strong symptoms after eating high sulfur foods or taking supplements. These days I don't get any reactions.

I haven't done colon cleansing no, though the parasite cleanse I'm taking is supposed to have herbs included that help with that as well as control/kill parasites.

I hear that they can be helpful yes, but doing them too often can be a problem too. I guess it's something that maybe good to do every so often.

Right now I'm on the parasite cleanse and doing chelation at the sametime (ALA). I seem able to chelate at the moment (touch wood). I've only just tried another round after doing nothing for so long. I'm on 100 mg of ALA every 3 hours (every 4 hours at night so I can get more sleep). I go back to every 3 hours during the day. Apart from flaring up of yeast and parasites, as I'm getting with any supplement I take these days, I'm coping "ok", just tiredness and aching, which is not abnormal when chelating. I'm just trying to get a round in here and there. Low doses don't seem to do much. I prefer to feel like something is happening. I can tolerate a certain amount of symptoms, especially if I feel that it means something is happening.