-----EXPRESSIONS OF LOVE ~~

-'Jesus said, "I give you a new commandment, that you love one another.
Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another."
---(John 13:34/ NRSV)-- bible

---EACH MORNING my co-worker goes to each office or cubicle and greets each person with a smile and asks, "How are you? How are things going with you?" If someone is absent, he inquires about them. I consider this friendly habit an expression of love. Our fast-paced, anxious society can minimize the importance of expressing love in our interpersonal relationships. It can be easy to forget the impact of simple actions like a warm greeting or a smile expressing care for someone.

As Christians, we are called to live by the fruit of the Spirit and to love one another. Jesus modeled the love we should show one another in practical, simple, and daily ways: He shared meals with the disciples and with people on the margins of society; he addressed the needs of women and lepers when no one else would. Jesus then showed us the ultimate expression of love by dying on the Cross. Imitating such an example is a challenge, but even small actions can make a difference.

So, what was the reason Jesus came to live on this planet Earth and left the glory of Heaven? Jesus came to save us from our sins. "Without the shedding of blood there is no sacrifice for sin" (Hebrews 9:22). That blood had to be completely clean, free from all sin and corruptions of this world. Only Jesus Christ lived a sinless life. He came to lead us to the Father. We truly are the reason Jesus came to Earth to live and die, so that we may live eternally with Him in Heaven. ~~

"For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.
It is not as a result of works, so that no one may boast."~ "For He Himself is our peace, who made both into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall, by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, establishing peace. and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the Cross, by it having put to death the enmity. --(Ephesians 2:8,9,14-16). JESUS DIED TO SAVE YOU!

--UPPER ROOM~JBP--"We Are The Reason" // David Phelps (Live/ no words, please turn up your speakers!)<https://youtu.be/Eo_6t9MmK6Y>
~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]