News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 554 guests, and 12 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
June
S M T W T F S
2 3 4 5 6 7 8
9 10 11 12 13 14 15
16 17 18 19 20 21 22
23 24 25 26 27 28 29
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,334 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,957 Please HELP!!!
162,886 Open Conspiracy
106,994 History rules
99,484 Symmetry
88,036 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
-**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ #83312
03/08/18 03:53 PM
03/08/18 03:53 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--**GOD IS LOVE**~~

"Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God; and everyone who loves is born of God and knows God.

"The one who does not love does not know God, for GOD IS LOVE."
--[1 JOHN 4:7-8 NASB~] inlove
~~~~~~~~~

--A "YES" OF LOVE~~

"Let us not love with
words or speech but
with actions and in
truth." (1 JN 3:18 NASB)-- bible

--ON AUGUST 21, 2016,
Carissa posted photos on social media of a devastating flood in Louisiana.
The next morning she included a note from someone in the flooded area pleading for help. Five hours after that, she and her husband, Bobby, sent out a call for others to join them on their 1,000- mile trip to provide help. Less than twenty-four hours later, thirteen people were on their way to serve those whose homes had been severely damaged.

-What motivates people to drop everything and drive seventeen hours to move appliances, do demolition work, and provide hope in a place they've never been before? It's LOVE.
Think about this verse, which she posted along with her call for help: "Commit your way to the LORD; trust in him and he will do this" (Psalm 37:5). This is especially true when we follow God's call to help. The apostle John said, "If anyone...sees a brother or sister in need but has no pity on them, how can the love of God be in that person?" (1 JOHN 3:17). It may be a daunting task--but we have God's promise of help when we "do what pleases Him" (V.22).

When a need arises, we can honor God by being willing to offer a "yes" of love to what we sense He is asking us to do for others. ~~

'Lord, please open our eyes to the needs of others, open our hearts to those people, and open our hands so we can provide help in the time of need.' prayer ~

-WE SHOW GOD'S LOVE WHEN WE ARE WILLING TO HELP OTHERS;
--WE SHOW HIS STRENGTH WHEN WE TAKE ON THE TASK HE GIVES US TO DO. ~~

--ODB/DB--'HOW DEEP THE FATHER'S LOVE FOR US'~~ SELAH ~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKDujmtyAVk>
----------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83328
03/12/18 12:41 PM
03/12/18 12:41 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

**Question: "What does it mean that God is love?" bible

**Answer: Let’s look at how the Bible describes love, and then we will see a few ways in which God is the essence of love. “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails” (1 Corinthians 13:4-8a). This is God's description of love, and because God is love (1 John 4:8), this is what He is like.

Love (God) does not force Himself on anyone. Those who come to Him do so in response to His love. Love (God) shows kindness to all. Love (Jesus) went about doing good to everyone without partiality. Love (Jesus) did not covet what others had, living a humble life without complaining. Love (Jesus) did not brag about who He was in the flesh, although He could have overpowered anyone He ever came in contact with. Love (God) does not demand obedience. God did not demand obedience from His Son, but rather, Jesus willingly obeyed His Father in heaven. “The world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me” (John 14:31). Love (Jesus) was/is always looking out for the interests of others.

The greatest expression of God's love is communicated to us in John 3:16: “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” Romans 5:8 proclaims the same message: “But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” We can see from these verses that it is God's greatest desire that we join Him in His eternal home, heaven. He has made the way possible by paying the price for our sins. He loves us because He chose to as an act of His will. Love forgives. “If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9).

cross **So, what does it mean that God is love? Love is an attribute of God. Love is a core aspect of God’s character, His Person. God’s love is in no sense in conflict with His holiness, righteousness, justice, or even His wrath. All of God’s attributes are in perfect harmony. cross Everything God does is loving, just as everything He does is just and right. God is the perfect example of true love. Amazingly, God has given those who receive His Son Jesus as their personal Savior the ability to love as He does, through the power of the Holy Spirit (John 1:12; 1 John 3:1, 23-24)./ JESUS LOVES ME/ CHRIS TOMLIN~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80Ue0w45oGs>
--------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83349
03/14/18 02:56 PM
03/14/18 02:56 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE GLORY OF GOD~~~

--IN OUR NATURAL STATE, we all fall short of it ( Romans 3:23).

Jesus was the radiance of it (Hebrews 1:3), and those who knew Him saw His glory. (John 1:14)

In the Old Testament, it filled the tabernacle (EXODUS 40: verses 34 thru 35), and the Israelites were led by it.

And we are promised that at the end of time, Heaven will shine with His glory in splendor so great there will be no need for the Sun (Revelation 21:23).

He is amazing! His glory outshines the sun.
Throughout the Bible we are told that we can enjoy glimpses of God's magnificent glory as we dwell on this earth He has created. God's glory is described as the external display of His being. Because we cannot see God, He gives us clear pictures of His presence and His work in things like the majesty of the Universe, the greatness of our salvation, and the presence of the Holy Spirit in our lives.

Today, look for God's glory -- for evidence of His greatness. You will see it in nature's beauty, a child's laughter, and the love of others. God still fills the earth with His glory. ~~

'Thank You, heavenly Father, for the glimpse of Your glory that we see now, for the glory that we know exists in our Savior, and for the sure hope of the full knowledge of glory that we will experience in Heaven.' prayer

--WE CAN SEE AND ENJOY THE GLORY OF GOD BOTH NOW AND FOREVER.~

--ODB/DB~/ [NO WORDS ON SCREEN. TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS!] 'Oh, the Glory of Your Presence' by Ron Kenoly ~ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WXXJmxoqqs>
------------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83366
03/19/18 11:42 AM
03/19/18 11:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---COMFORT SHARED~~

-'Peace be with you!
As the Father has
sent me, I am sending
you.' (John 20:21)~

---"GOD SENT YOU TO ME TONIGHT!"

--Those were the parting words from the woman standing in front of me as we exited our flight to Chicago.
She had sat across the aisle from me, where I learned she was headed home after several flights in a round-trip that day.
"Do you mind if I ask why you had such a quick turnaround?" I inquired. She glanced downward: "I just put my daughter in rehab for drug abuse today."

In the moments that followed I gently shared the story of my son's struggle with heroin addiction and how Jesus had set him free. As she listened, a smile broke through her tears. After the plane landed we prayed together before parting, asking God to break her daughter's chains.

Later that evening I thought of Paul's words in 2 Corinthians 1: verses 3 thru 4: "Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God."

All around us are people who need to be encouraged with the comfort only God can give. He wants us to reach out to them with tenderhearted compassion, to share the love He has shared with us. May God send us to those who need His comfort today!~~

'I praise You for your compassion for us at the Cross, Lord! Help me to comfort others with Your kindness and love today.'

--GOD'S KINDNESS MEETS OUR DEEPEST NEED. CALL ON HIM!

--"O' LORD" / By: Lauren Daigle~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niTMwjNnRIQ>
----------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83405
03/22/18 12:07 PM
03/22/18 12:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE RELEASE OF FEAR~~

-"Take courage! It is
I. Don't be afraid."
--(Mark 6:50)

-"Perfect love casts
out fear because fear
involves punishment,
and the one who fears
is not perfected in love.
We love, because He first
loved us." (1 JN 4:18-19 NASB) bible
~~~~~~~~
OUR bodies react to our feelings of dread and fear.
A weight in the pit of our stomachs, along with out hearts pounding as we gulp for breath, signal our sense of anxiety. Our physical nature keeps us from ignoring these feelings of unease.

The disciples felt shockwaves of fear one night after Jesus had performed the miracle of feeding more than five thousand people. The Lord had sent them ahead to Bethsaida so He could be alone to pray. During the night, they were rowing against the wind when suddenly they saw Him walking on the water. Thinking He was a ghost, they were terrified. -(MARK 6 49-50).

But Jesus reassured them, telling them not to be afraid and to take courage. As He entered their vessel, the wind died down and they made it to the shore. I imagine that their feelings of dread calmed as they embraced the peace He bestowed.

When we're feeling breathless with anxiety, we can rest assured in Jesus's power. Whether He calms our waves or strengthens us to face them, He will give us the gift of His peace that "transcends all understanding" (Philippians 4 verse 7). And as He releases us from our fears, our spirits and our bodies can return to a state of rest.~~

'Lord Jesus Christ, help me when the dread seems to cling to me. Release me from my fears and give me Your peace.' prayer

--THE LORD RELEASES US FROM FEAR AS WE CALL ON HIM.~~

--ODB/ABP--/"Your Love Defends Me" / Hannah Kerr<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2k2btVFsVI>
-------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83419
03/26/18 04:17 PM
03/26/18 04:17 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD'S SOVEREIGNTY ~~
--(Please Read/ Ephesians 1:11)- bible

--Some people question whether the Lord is truly in control. They learn about tragedies in the world and wonder if perhaps God isn’t powerful enough to overcome all evil.
Or they encounter what seems like an insurmountable obstacle in their own life and come to the conclusion, 'Maybe His power is limited.'

My friend, we do not understand everything that happens in this life. But we know from Scripture that God has ultimate authority: “The Lord has established His throne in the heavens, and His sovereignty rules over all” (Psalm 103:19).

Consider the far-reaching implications of these words. The Lord has complete control in all the universe—He reigns over everything and everyone, and His power is greater than all other strength. The terms 'omnipotent', 'omnipresent'. In other words, our God is all-powerful, He exists everywhere, and He is all-knowing—which means there is nothing beyond His awareness or His ability to direct and manage.

And this limitless, unfathomable God, who is unhindered and fully in control, adopts us as His children. What an amazing thought! As we begin to grasp this truth, peace and rest will flood our soul.

If you believe the Lord is all-powerful, is that idea simply “head knowledge,” or does it affect the way you think and feel? When you realize that nothing happens apart from God’s awareness, direction, and loving purpose, it becomes possible to lay down worry and fear and truly experience His peace.
--IN TOUCH~ 'Sovereign' with Chris Tomlin / <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LC04SXoYlAI>
-------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83427
03/28/18 09:27 AM
03/28/18 09:27 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

------ON CALVARY'S HILL~~

-----He Did it Just for You~~

--Jesus says to a doubting Thomas in John 20:29, “Thomas, because you have seen me you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

When God entered time and became a man, he who was boundless became bound. Imprisoned in flesh. With a wave of his hand he could have boomeranged the spit of his accusers back into their faces. With an arch of his brow, he could have paralyzed the hand of the soldier braiding the crown of thorns. But he didn’t. He stood silent as a million guilty verdicts echoed in the tribunal of heaven.

-After three days in a dark grave, he stepped into the Easter sunrise with a smile and a question for lowly Lucifer. “Is that your best punch?” He gave up the Crown of Heaven for a crown of thorns. He did it for you, my friend. Just for you.

--From/ On Calvary’s Hill/ML~/ "He's ALIVE!" / By: Don Francisco ~ <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKxD8WnSYqQ>
-------------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83631
05/01/18 09:55 AM
05/01/18 09:55 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD'S LOVE IS UNFAILING~~

---God loves you. Personally. Powerfully. Passionately! God loves you with an unfailing love. And his love—if you let it—can fill you and leave you with a love worth giving!

Could it be that the first step of love is not toward them but toward him? Could it be that the secret to loving is receiving? You give love by first receiving it. “We love, because he first loved us” (1 John 4:19 NASB).
bible

Long to be more loving? Begin by accepting your place as a dearly loved child. “Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us” (Ephesians 5:1-2 NIV).

We need help from an outside source. A transfusion. Would we love as God loves?
Then we start by receiving God’s love. inlove

--"A Love Worth Giving"/ML~~ /"LOVE SO HIGH" / Hillsong~~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=433LbfsUC68&feature=youtu.be>
-------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83791
05/24/18 10:33 AM
05/24/18 10:33 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JUST THE WAY YOU ARE~~

"In your lives you must think
and act like Christ Jesus."
---(Philippians 2:5)-- bible

~~~It's dangerous to sum up grand truths in one statement, but I'm going to try. If a sentence or two could capture God's desire for each of us, it might read like this:

'God loves you just the way you are, but he refuses to leave you that way. He wants you to be just like Jesus.'

God loves you just the way you are. If you think His love for you would be stronger if your faith were, you are wrong. If you think His love would be deeper if your thoughts were, wrong again. Don't confuse God's love with the love of people. The love of people often increases with performance and decreases with with mistakes. Not so with God's love. He loves you right where you are. ~~
--Just Like Jesus/ ML~~
--[I STAND AMAZED / -- Kate Simmonds]--(Having some trouble with my computer driver. Sorry if this runs into other songs. Just get off whenever you feel the need. I have never heard Kate Simmonds. Really nice. Enjoy!)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjBBP6PlrGw&list=RDTjBBP6PlrGw&t=23>
-----

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83865
06/05/18 10:56 AM
06/05/18 10:56 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHEN WORDS FAIL~~

-'May your unfailing
love be with us,
LORD, even as we
put our hope in
you." -(Psalm 33.22) bible
~~~~~~~~
---NOT LONG AGO
I sent my wife Cari, a text message using only voice prompts. I was on my way out the door to give her a ride home from work intended to send the words, "Where would you like me to pick you up, old gal?"

Cari doesn't mind my calling her "old gal"--it's one of the affectionate nicknames we use around the house. But my cell phone didn't "understand" the phrase, and sent the worlds "old cow" instead.-- smile

Fortunately for me, Cari immediately understood what had happened and found it funny. She later posted my text message on social media and asked, "Should I be offended?"" We were both able to laugh about it.

My wife's loving response to my awkward words that day makes me think about God's loving understanding of our prayers. We may not know what to say when we pray or even what to ask for, but when we belong to Christ, His Spirit within "intercedes for us through wordless groans" (Romans 8:26) and loving helps us articulate our deepest needs before Him.

Our heavenly Father doesn't stand at a distance waiting for us to get our words right. We can come to Him with every need, assured that He understands and receives us with love.~~~

"Abba, Father, thank You that I can come to You without fear of having to get my words just right. Help me to keep company with You today, in Jesus Name." ~~

--GOD'S LOVE IS BEYOND WORDS. JESUS IS THE 'WORD' OF GOD MADE FLESH AND DWELT AMONG US.'

--ODB/JB--/Lou Fellingham, Phatfish+ "To God Be The Glory!" <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJMM4uLPHmU>
-------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #83866
06/05/18 11:51 AM
06/05/18 11:51 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---BE STILL ~~

"Be still, and know
that I am God.
--(Psalm 46:10)-- bible

--In Psalm 46 verses 8-9, we read that our omnipotent God puts His power on display. "Come and see what the LORD has done....He makes wars cease to the ends of the earth. He breaks the bow and shatters the spear; he burns the shields with fire."
God works to create calm within the chaos of our days.

And then in verse 10 we read, "Be still, and know that I am God." He is the great 'I AM'. He never changes.

The Psalmist's invitation to cease striving beckons us into a different kind of knowing Him. A knowing that we can stop--and still be--because God never stops. A knowing that it is God's power that gives us ultimate value, protection, and peace. We can always find our rest in Him.

---WE REST WELL WHEN WE'RE IN THE LOVING ARMS AND PERFECT WILL OF GOD.~~

--ODB/EM---/ 'STILL' / By Hillsong United~ /<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4n01-5SQFa8>
-----

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #89016
08/30/19 10:51 AM
08/30/19 10:51 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--YES! GOD IS LOVE! JEHOVAH GOD IS ALSO HOLY, RIGHTEOUS AND JUST~

[Jehovah God can not stand in the presence of darkness, sin, and unholiness. To be truly saved is to give your life and soul to Jehovah God, the Creator of the Universe. He died for you. What will you do for Him? We are on this planet to lead others to Christ. Are you telling, writing and emailing others with the life-changing Gospel of Jesus Christ. (No, we are not saved by works.) We all will stand before the Judgment Seat of Christ. Please read the below article regarding this Judgment. May the Lord Jesus open our eyes to who He truly is, our Lord, Savior, Creator and Redeemer..~]

---THE BELIEVER'S JUDGMENT~~

“For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the Gospel of God?”
------- (1 Peter 4:17)-- bible

There is a terrible day of judgment coming for those who reject Christ, but for those who do believe the Gospel and trust the Lord Jesus for salvation, “there is therefore now no condemnation [i.e., judgment]” (Romans 8:1). Yet, our text tells us that judgment actually begins with those who obey the gospel! This apparent contradiction vanishes when one realizes that it is merely for the purpose of preparing those who are already saved to serve Him in eternity..

---When a believer sins, he should judge and confess that sin. “For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged” (1 Corinthians 11:31), and God will forgive (1 John 1:9). If he does not, however, the next phase of judgment is the chastening of God. “But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world” (1 Corinthians 11:32). The classic passage on the believer’s chastening (Hebrews 12:5-11) concludes with the assurance that its purpose is to yield “the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby” (Hebrews 12:11).

--**See Note at bottom, please.**
All Christians must “appear before the judgment seat of Christ” (2 Corinthians 5:10), where “every one of us shall give account of himself to God” (Romans 14:12). There, some “shall suffer loss.” Nevertheless, each person at this judgment “shall be saved” (1 Corinthians 3:14-15). But, as our text continues, “if the righteous scarcely be saved, where shall the ungodly and sinner appear?” (1 Peter 4:18).

[**NOTE/ When His chastening fails to work, the next judgment may even be physical death. "There is sin unto death" (1 John 5:16). "To deliver such as one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus" (1 Corinthians 5:5).]

-ICR/HMM --[Friend, if you have not received Jesus as your Lord and Savior, please do it now. We are seeing the 'signs of the times' all around.us. He could come at any time. If Jesus were to come today, are you certain you will be saved and live with Him forever? Please, 'Call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ and thou shalt be saved.'-( **Please Read / Romans 10:9,10,13). Then live each day for His glory. Share your new-birth experience with others. ~~]

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #89017
08/30/19 11:27 AM
08/30/19 11:27 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD IS FOR US! - OUR GOD LOVES US!

--What, then, shall we say
in response to these things?
If God is for us, who can
be against us?"
---(Romans 8:31)--

---ON NOVEMBER 9, 1989, the world was astonished by the news of the fall of the Berlin Wall. The wall that had divided Berlin, Germany, was coming down and the city that had been divided for twenty-eight years would be united again. Though the epicenter of joy was Germany, an onlooking world shared in the excitement. Something great had taken place!

When Israel returned to her homeland in 538 BC after being exiled for almost seventy years, it was also momentous. Psalm 126 begins with an over-the-shoulder look at that joy-filled time in the history of Israel. The experience was marked by laughter, joyful singing, and international recognition that God had done great things for His people (V.2). And what was the response of the recipients of His rescuing mercy? Great things from God prompted great gladness (v.3). Furthermore, His works in the past became the basis for fresh prayers for the present and bright hope for the future (vv. 4-6).

You and I need not look far in our own experiences for examples of great things from God, especially if we believe in God through His Son, Jesus. Nineteenth-century hymn writer Fanny Crosby captured this sentiment when she wrote, "Great things He hath taught us, great things He hath done, and great our rejoicing through Jesus the Son." Yes, to God be the glory, great things He has done! ~~

--ODB/AJ
-"Great Are You Lord"/ -(Casting Crowns)---<https://youtu.be/ZZqV6i98SkA>
----------

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #92097
07/20/20 02:05 PM
07/20/20 02:05 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WAKE UP, AMERICA, BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE~~

~~There are enough evangelical, Bible-believing Christians in America to change the course of our Nation and to guide the approaching storm away from our shores. However, it will not happen by just wishing for it or hoping for the best. It will not happen by waiting for someone else to do something. We must all become engaged in the struggle to save America. We are in a Spiritual Battle.-- bible The battle is the Lord's and we must fight for our Lord Jesus Christ.

We urge all Christians to call or write those who hold public office about the critical issues that now confront our Nation. It is time for the American people in general and Christians in particular to wake up and tell our government that we will not accept nor will we tolerate, men and boys being allowed to use the bathrooms, showers, and locker rooms of women and girls. We will not be forced to support abortion through insurance programs or sanction the government to pay for abortions through our tax dollars.

It is high time that the American people rise up in the name of Jehovah G-D, and in the strength of our deepest biblically held convictions and tell all in authority that we are forever committed to the teachings of the Bible that marriage is the union of one man and one woman. And most assuredly, the American people must tell every elected official and representative that we will never accept their violations of the Constitution or the denial of our basic rights and liberties.

Many of the issues raised here are not even on most radar screens of those seeking public office. But unless the great moral and constitutional issues are dealt with, we will be required to render an account to the Judge of men and nations. As long as God is still on the throne, we must never give up on our beloved Nation, no matter how dark the storm clouds or how severe the headwinds may become. Until Jesus comes, God help us all to be faithful.~~

--AWM//The Vine and Branches~
"Father G-D, we repent on behalf of our Country. Help us, Lord, to get back to the Word of God, that our Nation was founded on. We praise and bless your holy Name, Jehovah Yahweh. In Jesus Name. ~ amen"
--"Good Good Father"/ (lyrics)// Chris Tomlin //<https://youtu.be/06ZN4wC-ono>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: -**GOD IS LOVE** ~~ [Re: Abigail] #92247
08/05/20 12:57 PM
08/05/20 12:57 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--LOVED, BEAUTIFUL AND GIFTED~

--"The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children.
---(Romans 8:16) -- crackthebook

--PLEASE READ/ ROMANS 8:15–17

--Malcolm appeared confident as a teenager. But this confidence was a mask.
In truth, a turbulent home left him fearful, desperate for approval, and feeling falsely responsible for his family’s problems. “For as far back as I remember,” he says, “every morning I would go into the bathroom, look in the mirror, and say out loud to myself, ‘You are stupid, you are ugly, and it’s your fault.’”

Malcolm’s self-loathing continued until he was twenty-one, when he had a divine revelation of his identity in Jesus. “I realized that God loved me unconditionally and nothing would ever change that,” he recalls. “I could never embarrass God, and He would never reject me.” In time, Malcolm looked in the mirror and spoke to himself differently. “You are loved, you are beautiful, you are gifted,” he said, “and it’s not your fault.”

Malcolm’s experience illustrates what God’s Spirit does for the believer in Jesus—He frees us from fear by revealing how profoundly loved we are (Romans 8:15, 38-39), and confirms that we are children of God with all the benefits that status brings (8:16-17; 12:6-8). As a result, we can begin seeing ourselves correctly by having our thinking renewed (12:2-3).

Years later, Malcolm still whispers those words each day, reinforcing who God says he is. In the Father’s eyes he’s loved, beautiful, and gifted. And so are we.

Yes, this is for You, my friend, GOD IS LOVE! Don't allow the devil to tell you differently. YOU ARE LOVED ETERNALLY! jesuslovesyou

--ODB//SV--"Good Good Father" / Chris Tomlin //<https://youtu.be/06ZN4wC-ono>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Moderated by  CTD