Home Page

up on the forum for a while now, and thi Candida

Posted By: rahul_100

up on the forum for a while now, and thi Candida - 05/16/12 08:43 AM

Hi
Been reading up on the forum for a while now, and this has prompted me into making an appointment with the munro-halls for amalgam removal and a cavitat scan.

During the 2 month wait I have recently started the candida diet, as I am showing symptoms. Been doing it for 4 days and I feel really bad. Extreme tiredness, terrible hadaches ( I suffer from chronic headaches as it is) nausea. I have been diagnosed with fibromalgyia.

Is it advisable to carry on this diet or wait until my amalgams are removed?

Many thanks
Posted By: Abigail

Re: up on the forum for a while now, and thi Candida - 05/17/12 07:57 PM

Greetings rahul_100,

Because you have other medical problems, it would be wise to have a good diet. Stay away from sugars. Watch the carbohydrates (rule of thumb=white stuff). Everything in moderation.

Russ has something on this forum for Candida, which you should begin. When you say your are having symptoms, is it rash and itching? Swanson Health Products has a 'Yeast Defense Essentials' supplement. I take that with carbos, and anything containing sugar. <www.swansonvitamins.com>

No two people's bodies are identically the same. What works for someone else may not work for you. Have you tried using the DMSA, or ALGIN (Russ sells the ALGIN). It has definitely helped me with the itch and rash. Really makes you feel sluggish when your body is going through a cleansing procedure. So, hang in there. smile Hypoglycemia causes nausea. So keep something in your tummy. Protein, scrambled eggs? lean beef, etc.

Because of your chronic headaches, nausea, and the fibromalgyia, you really need to keep some good solid vegetables, moderate carbos, (rice, spaghetti, etc.), and proteins. Have you read back on this forum (thread) on what Russ uses, ....Maybe TRY easing in on some things.

I know the DMSA from Vitamin Research or IAS has helped me with the candida symptoms. <www.VRP.com>

Don't make drastic changes with those headaches. Everything in moderation, make the necessary changes as you go along.

And by all means, watch out for lactose! Milk sugars is not good for Candida. Maybe someone else will come along and add some suggestions. Try to concentrate on other things. We can become overwhelmed with our own health matters, as we keep focusing on ourselves. Take care. You will be healed soon. Go easy on yourself. the key "MODERATION".
Blessings to you.

Posted By: Russ

Re: up on the forum for a while now, and thi Candida - 05/19/12 09:29 PM

It should be fine to continue to diet so long as it's a typical candida diet (low sugar, etc).
Posted By: ssdada

Re: up on the forum for a while now, and thi Candida - 12/12/12 07:41 AM

Hey guys, what do like to do in leisure time? I am a big d3 gamer and would like to recommend you a good store to buy cheap diablo 3 gold with fast delivery speed. Guys, if you want to buy diablo 3 gold, do not miss it.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community