Home Page

Detox Protocol

Posted By: EddieG

Detox Protocol - 02/06/13 08:54 PM

I was reading the Cutler Protocal on removing mercury from one's body. I don't know if I can wake up every 3 hours to take the supplements because I have trouble sleeping and once I wake up I cannot go back to sleep. Is there any other option where I can take the supplements during my awake hours? Thanks
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Detox Protocol - 02/07/13 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by EddieG
I was reading the Cutler Protocal on removing mercury from one's body. I don't know if I can wake up every 3 hours to take the supplements because I have trouble sleeping and once I wake up I cannot go back to sleep. Is there any other option where I can take the supplements during my awake hours? Thanks

I have a huge amalgam filling in my back molar. My dentist says it needs a crown. He will be removing the large filling and prepping me for a crown this Friday morning. Can someone with experience please provide some information on what supplements I should take before and after my procedure. Comments are truly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
--Eddie
-----------
Hello Eddie,
It's great to see you again after several months. As you can see I have brought both of your posts together. It's better to keep all your info together in order to refer back, and whoever replies will be updated with no interferance.
Have you taken the time to read "Russ's Story", and the others that you can read when you first come on the Homepage of this entire forum? You will see several 'testimonies' in that top large square. Also, this area has not been very busy lately, which can change quickly.
You can 'click-on' Russ' name in RED LETTERS, to get a personal PM or he'll catch you when he's not busy.
The others that were here often have moved on, since the Cutler Protocol was posted. Keep an eye out for another reply. But as I said, it's been slow over here lately.
Eddie, have you asked your Dentist what he/she recommends? What works for one person, may not be the suitable needs for another. I'm sure we've discussed that before. The DMSA seems to be the most often recommended. Which you can read in the past posts where to obtain that. I imagine you're a bit anxious with Friday coming soon. Maybe someone will come along, in the meantime for persoanl testimonies, read those stories in the large square I told you about. The Lord bless you and guide you.
Keep your info together please for your benefit so it's not interrupted by another person. Thank you.
Posted By: EddieG

Re: Detox Protocol - 02/07/13 01:38 PM

Thanks Abigail. smile
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community