Home Page

How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ?

Posted By: fuggles

How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ? - 07/23/13 07:28 PM

What would be the bare minimum for someone on a budget.

What supplements would they take if they could only afford 2 or 3 bottles of whatever.

Would

Zinc
Selenium
ALA

be enough ?

Re: How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ? - 07/23/13 09:45 PM

If someone just took one chelator, and one binder, would that be enough ?

So ALA and NAC, for someone on a budget ?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ? - 07/23/13 11:34 PM

Originally Posted by fuggles
If someone just took one chelator, and one binder, would that be enough ?

So ALA and NAC, for someone on a budget ?

Hello fuggles! highfive
It's nice to see you again. Do you think you can also add some Potassium Gluconate to that? It's not expensive. It helps with ridding the metals. Also, can you order the Algin?
Russ or someone may be along soon. I hope you are feeling better. We haven't seen you in a while. Take care. Abigail
Posted By: Russ

Re: How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ? - 07/24/13 08:32 PM

The 3 most important supplements:

Algin
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Posted By: Russ

Re: How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ? - 07/24/13 08:32 PM

The most important chelator:

for mercury: DMSA

for a broad range of toxic metals: Reduced Glutathione

Re: How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ? - 07/24/13 08:39 PM

Thanks.

Will any Sodium alginate work ?
Would this work ?

http://www.souschef.co.uk/sodium-alginate.html

Or does it have to a specific type and process to the alginate ?

And can algin detox mercury by itself ?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: How to detox mercury on a budget ? The bare essentials ? - 07/28/13 11:52 AM

Fuggles,
I sent you a PM a few days ago regarding where to order the DMSA, Metal Chelator. Go up on the top tool bar (on mine) and it says, "My Stuff". Click on that and go down to read my 'private message', if you have been seeing the little mailbox telling you, that you have mail. I hope you get this as I have been concerned because there are only two places that I know of where you can get DMSA without a RX. It's Sunday @ 8 AM. I will watch for you.
The Algin is NOT a chelator and since we know nothing about the post you made, that might be harmful for you, not knowing the proper dosage./ YOU NEED THE DMSA Where I told you in the Message PM, to get it. Please reply asap. TYVM.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community