Home Page

How Much Sodium Does "Sodium Alginate" Contain?

Posted By: Russ

How Much Sodium Does "Sodium Alginate" Contain? - 08/20/13 11:46 PM

Sodium Alginate is the technical term for Algin. The actual amount of sodium is only 50mg per capsule in NSP's brand of Algin.

Hope this helps.
Posted By: Abigail

Re: How Much Sodium Does "Sodium Alginate" Contain? - 05/17/14 10:59 PM

Originally Posted by Russ

Sodium Alginate is the technical term for Algin. The actual amount of sodium is only 50mg per capsule in NSP's brand of Algin.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, Russ!

I was concerned that on the back of this bottle/jar it says 2 capsules= (Sodium Alginate (from brown seaweed)= 950mg.
What a relief to know it is but 50mg per caps. Whew! idea A few others have asked me from the Mercury forum, and all I could tell them is what's on the bottle. Now I know, and I believe it will relieve them as well. Have a blessed weekend, and Sabbath Day, tomorrow. angelwing
Posted By: Abigail

Re: How Much Sodium Does "Sodium Alginate" Contain? - 07/13/15 11:47 PM

Originally Posted by Abigail
Originally Posted by Russ

Hope this helps.

Thank you, Russ!

I was concerned that on the back of this bottle/jar it says 2 capsules= (Sodium Alginate (from brown seaweed)= 950mg.
What a relief to know it is but 50mg per caps. Whew! idea A few others have asked me from the Mercury forum, and all I could tell them is what's on the bottle. Now I know, and I believe it will relieve them as well. Have a blessed weekend, and Sabbath Day, tomorrow. angelwing

----------
- star --WHAT IS ALGIN= /From Brown Seaweed

--ALGIN/
**absorbs Heavy Metal Ions
**Bulking Action Encourages Normal Elimation

--I personally can not have my amalgams removed for other health issues. I take the ALGIN / 2caps /2 times daily.
This plus the DMSA, (which I can not find in the USA), I get from Amazon.com, helps relieve the symptoms of the amalgams/silver (mercury), in my fillings.

If for some untoward reason you can not have your amalgams removed, I recommend taking the ALGIN, which I purchase <http://OnlyTheBestHerbs.com>
----------
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community