Home Page

Interesting results using Quicksilver IMD

Posted By: taroki

Interesting results using Quicksilver IMD - 09/01/13 11:48 PM

Just wanted to say Quicksilver IMD is a pretty amazing product. I was looking for something to get rid of the mercury in my gut and was lucky to have found exactly that.

I tried it for about 2-3 weeks now and after a few days I had REM sleep for the first time in over a decade (was actually aware I was dreaming but still stayed in the dream even while shifting between stages of sleep I believe), as well I woke up that day with amazing mental clarity and better focus/productivity, more energy, more happy, less clumsy, noticed pulling action in arms/legs, etc.

However, that lasted only 12 hours when the improvements disappeared and later noticed my gut feeling more tight and uncomfortable. Would anyone know why this is? Since then I have taken Enterosgel which helped alleviate the tightened feeling but not completely yet I don't think.

Posted By: Abigail

Re: Interesting results using Quicksilver IMD - 09/11/13 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by taroki
Just wanted to say Quicksilver IMD is a pretty amazing product. I was looking for something to get rid of the mercury in my gut and was lucky to have found exactly that.

I tried it for about 2-3 weeks now and after a few days I had REM sleep for the first time in over a decade (was actually aware I was dreaming but still stayed in the dream even while shifting between stages of sleep I believe), as well I woke up that day with amazing mental clarity and better focus/productivity, more energy, more happy, less clumsy, noticed pulling action in arms/legs, etc.

However, that lasted only 12 hours when the improvements disappeared and later noticed my gut feeling more tight and uncomfortable. Would anyone know why this is? Since then I have taken Enterosgel which helped alleviate the tightened feeling but not completely yet I don't think.

Hello taroki! idea
The best thing to take to remove/chelate the mercury from you body is the ALGIN, sold here on this forum. Also, to really help, the DMSA can be purchased at <www.vrp.org>, that is an amazing help to rid the body of Mercury/other heavy metal toxicity. Hope that helps. Have a nice day!
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community