Home Page

Sodium Alginate

Posted By: EddieG

Sodium Alginate - 09/05/13 06:42 PM

Hi I recently started taking the sodium alginate daily along with modified citrus pectin and I noticed that every time I take it I feel very achy, almost miserable. Should I worry about this or is this part of the way it works? Thanks

Eddie
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Sodium Alginate - 09/05/13 11:27 PM

Originally Posted by EddieG
Hi I recently started taking the sodium alginate daily along with modified citrus pectin and I noticed that every time I take it I feel very achy, almost miserable. Should I worry about this or is this part of the way it works? Thanks

Eddie

Well, Eddie, I know I already replied to this. And you asked me about the Leaky Gut Syndrome??? idea
I don't know what happened to my reply. Anyway I'm giving you an address again, I hope it comes through. Yes, do take the ALGIN 2 -3Xs daily. In the other post you asked about Leaky Gut Syndrome, I'm giving the address again. *sigh*
<http://www.leakygut-syndrome.com/leaky-gut-syndrome-treatment-tips/>
I'll check back tomorrow in case it's just the computer messing up, or this website. Blessings, Abigail highfive
Posted By: EddieG

Re: Sodium Alginate - 09/06/13 01:23 PM

Hi Abigail,

Thanks for the reply. I will check out that website. Is there a way to received an email notification when someone replies to a post I made? Thanks
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Sodium Alginate - 09/06/13 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by EddieG
Hi Abigail,

Thanks for the reply. I will check out that website. Is there a way to received an email notification when someone replies to a post I made? Thanks

Good Morning EddieG!
Looks like we're still having connection troubles, as I find our conversation is NOT showing on different ways to get on this page. fyi To the best of my knowledge, that way of receiving replies from this forum is NOT SET UP. I did see it in some of Russ's personal posts, but you would really have to ask him. So, No I don't think so.
Forgive my 'briefness' seemingly, as I REALLY DID TYPE YOU A REPLY FOR OVER 45 MINUTES, AS I WAS LOOKING UP THE INFOR ON THE LEAKY GUT SITUATION......That's alright.
Maybe just set this site on your 'favorites' page, then you can get here easier. I've still not figured it out since purchasing this MyGait computer. Everyone's settings are different.
Are you taking the ALGIN 2-3X's daily? Eddie, do you have a reason why you don't go ahead and try the DMSA from Vitamin Research, if you DO INDEED believe you have mercury, or other heavy metals in you body? I'll let you go and do some more things on here, I missed lasts evening. You are a very nice person, EddieG. Do not hesitate to click on Russ's name in 'RED' if you have a personal question or do not feel you are getting what you need. He's a very nice person, and wants to help people. God Bless, Abigail
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community