Home Page

Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round?

Posted By: gheron

Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 09/19/13 09:39 PM

Hello all,

I started a new round last night at 10 PM and missed my second dose at 2:00 AM and stopped the round. Should I still wait 3 days before my next round, or could I start earlier?

Thanks,

J

Posted By: Abigail

Re: Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 09/20/13 02:48 PM

Originally Posted by gheron
Hello all,

I started a new round last night at 10 PM and missed my second dose at 2:00 AM and stopped the round. Should I still wait 3 days before my next round, or could I start earlier?

Thanks,

J

Hello gheron, star

I am bringing Russ' last post to you over here. Maybe this will help you decide what to do next. This was his post on 2/22/12~
--RUSS POSTED:
I personally would start ALA at 25mg or less once or twice per day only. Then gradually work up as I feel fit.

When you're really mercury toxic, ALA can cause headaches and other issues - which are all part of the detox - but you don't want to push your body too hard.

Keeping an eye on how you're feeling is a good indication of whether or not you're detoxing to quickly.
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com

-Abigail posted:
---
Since I don't know what supplement you are speaking of, I would not be concerned with what you have done. I would think that Russ would advise you to do exactly as he said in the above post. Beginning now, and then proceed. If it's the ALA, take it one capsule twice a day with a meal, or LESS if it is making you feel ill. As far as the DMSA is concerned, I know that Russ has recommended the lower dosage of 25mg., once per day. You will be fine. So, I would go ahead and begin NOW, and then proceed. God Bless, Abigail / I will turn the 'light' on in case Russ wants to add anything.
Posted By: gheron

Re: Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 09/21/13 02:18 AM

Hi Abigail,

Thanks for your response. I now think I wasn't very clear on my question. I am on round 21. First 11 rounds were DMSA only, then I added in ALA and am currently at 50mg DMSA and 25mg ALA. On round 21 I took my first DMSA and ALA combination and then slept through my alarm for the next dose. As it was so early in the round I was wondering if I needed to wait another three days until I stated another round.

Re: Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 09/21/13 02:48 PM

Hi Abigail,

Thanks for your response. I now think I wasn't very clear on my question. I am on round 21. First 11 rounds were DMSA only, then I added in ALA and am currently at 50mg DMSA and 25mg ALA. On round 21 I took my first DMSA and ALA combination and then slept through my alarm for the next dose. As it was so early in the round I was wondering if I needed to wait another three days until I stated another round.
smile
Thank you for your most kind note. Yes, I see now what your question actually is, if you should wait out the 3 week period ('even though you had started once'). It seems that we are now in the 3 week period, and if you feel alright, restart again, but maybe **don't take them at the same time. If you're feeling poorly I would take the DMSA, (I take 100mg 2X's daily/non-toxic), our needs are different, not unusual, I still have the amalgams in, health issues).

I tried the ALA and that was WAY too powerful for me, having had the brain aneurysm. I stopped that for sure! Talk about headaches, and lapse of memory. Russ did say, ALA can cause headaches. I'm so glad to hear you are doing much better. The ALGIN has been my best help!
Once again, gheron, I will turn the light on if Russ sees a need to add anything. / Congratulations on your progress! highfive As Russ indicated, if the ALA is giving you headaches, (ill-feelings) just take ONE. Blessings!

Re: Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 09/21/13 10:39 PM

Hi Abigail,

----------
Hello, idea
Here we are already, Saturday evening about 7PM,est. Hold on and I'll try to bring Russ in on this. Take Care. Abigail
Posted By: Russ

Re: Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 09/24/13 09:58 AM

Gheron,

If you missed a dose, I would not sorry too much about it. Just continue with your next scheduled dose.

Unless you have noticeable physical symptoms, it shouldn't be a big deal.

Hope this helps.
Posted By: findthetruth

Re: Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 09/28/13 04:24 PM

I tjavascript: void(0)ried the ALA and that was WAY too powerful for me, having had the brain aneurysm. I stopped that for sure! Talk about headaches, and lapse of memory. Russ did say, ALA can cause headaches. I'm so glad to hear you are doing much better. The ALGIN has been my best help!
Once again, gheron, I will turn the light on if Russ sees a need to add anything. / Congratulations on your progress! highfive As Russ indicated, if the ALA is giving you headaches, (ill-feelings) just take ONE. Blessings!

[/quote]

you can not take ALA with fillings in. It's dangerous. Single doses of ALA redistribute mercury to the brain.Don't do it. You need to get those fillings out ASAP.

Read cutler first.

Re: Missed dose two of a new round how long before next round? - 10/01/13 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by findthetruth
I tjavascript: void(0)ried the ALA and that was WAY too powerful for me, having had the brain aneurysm. I stopped that for sure! Talk about headaches, and lapse of memory. Russ did say, ALA can cause headaches. I'm so glad to hear you are doing much better. The ALGIN has been my best help!
Once again, gheron, I will turn the light on if Russ sees a need to add anything. / Congratulations on your progress! As Russ indicated, if the ALA is giving you headaches, (ill-feelings) just take ONE. Blessings!

you can not take ALA with fillings in. It's dangerous. Single doses of ALA redistribute mercury to the brain.Don't do it. You need to get those fillings out ASAP.

Read cutler first. [/quote]
THANK YOU FIND THE TRUTH! I can certainly see how it gets in the brain. I know I need to get the fillings out. It's a serious health problem preventing that at this time, however the DMSA and the ALGIN has been a life saver, in the meantime. Thank you again! BLessings aok
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community