Home Page

Mercury Drives People Crazy How Could They Do That To Us!

Posted By: Lynnmn

Mercury Drives People Crazy How Could They Do That To Us! - 10/08/13 07:05 AM

Mercury Drives People Crazy Answer The Question.
British Dental Association What About The Vapor And....

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/mercury-drives-people-crazy-british-dental-association/
Posted By: Lynnmn

Re: Mercury Drives People Crazy How Could They Do That To Us! - 10/10/13 01:28 AM

The name attached to the link writes Mercury drives people crazy british dental association was sharing the link. But as in history what is known in history about mercury and what effects mercury exposer can have on the body and the brain.
We all remember the Mad Hatter it's toxic effects so how in the world could they have ever believed it was a good idea to put mercury into our mouths and how could they do that to us. They should have told us exactly what it was before they put in into our mouths it's not just a silver filling. It's a mercury silver filling and if it was such a good idea back then why didn't they just name it mercury silver filling if they felt so comfortable doing that. Many of us did not know that back then but we know it now.
Why didn't they just name it what it was? Why didn't they just list and share with us all the additives in vaccines as well. The mercury included within if all of this was such a great idea. Because I believe if many people knew what they had in them many may not have wanted them or would have gotten upset. Thats what I believe to be true.
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Mercury Drives Some People Crazy ! Mentally affected... - 10/10/13 10:39 PM

Poster: Lynnmn
Subject: Re: Mercury (sometimes), Drives People Crazy. How Could They Do That To Us!

Mercury Drives People Crazy / Answer The Question.

http://www.rhesusnegative.net/work/mercury-drives-people-crazy-british-dental-association/
-----------
--- fyi
Some people are mentally affected by having the 'amalgam fillings' in their teeth. Mercury is highly toxic, so it's always best to get the ceramic or porcelain fillings. Stay away from the mercury amalgams. Many people are having poor health issues and it seems to be the fillings. If you can, get your fillings of mercury removed and have the newer materials inserted. There are a few different materials, but the plastic or ceramic fillings are best. Better safe than sorry. Thank you, Lynn. smile
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Mercury Drives Some People Crazy ! Mentally affected... - 10/12/13 02:28 PM

Originally Posted by Abigail

Poster: Lynnmn
Subject: Re: Mercury (sometimes), Drives People Crazy. How Could They Do That To Us!

Mercury Drives People Crazy / Answer The Question.

-----------
--- fyi
Some people are mentally affected by having the 'amalgam fillings' in their teeth. Mercury is highly toxic, so it's always best to get the ceramic or porcelain fillings. Stay away from the mercury amalgams. Many people are having poor health issues and it seems to be the fillings. If you can, get your fillings of mercury removed and have the newer materials inserted. There are a few different materials, but the plastic or ceramic fillings are best. Better safe than sorry. Thank you, Lynn. smile

--------------------
star I am adding a most interesting and educational note I received from a person who personally has had the effects mentioned above. I do not believe he would mind, but I will sign 'anonymous', in case. Thank you.

[I personally experienced the slow - but eventual exponential - growth of irrational emotions from mercury.

Depression
Rage
Suicidal thoughts
Apathy
Avoidance of confrontations
Panic attacks
Over-stimulation
Jealousy
Suspicion
Loneliness
Hyperactivity
Social withdraw
and more.

I personally know someone right now who is presenting advanced symptoms of mercury toxicity and is acting outright crazy at times.

I've spoken to many people over the years who have experienced these emotions only to find relief after having amalgams removed. Of course, today, less people find relief because (I believe) chemtrails contain mercury, so having amalgams removed helps, but does not stop the issues altogether like it used to in many people after removal.

Different people react at * very different rates * to mercury exposure, but a mercury accumulates (much faster in some than others), these people are pushed towards these emotional symptoms.

Advanced mercury toxicity leads to Alzheimer's, dementia, schizophrenia, and many other conditions."
Signed: Anonymous]
Posted By: Anonymous

Re: Mercury Drives Some People Crazy ! Mentally affected... - 10/15/13 07:15 AM

Medication withdrawal can also make people irritable.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community