Home Page

looking for reputable holistic dentists

Posted By: imtired

looking for reputable holistic dentists - 11/18/13 07:27 PM

hello, everyone.

well, i've finally been giving the "green light" so to speak to go forth with replacing my silver and amalgam fillings. however, i am overwhelmed with information and not sure where to start. i am 99.9% sure all of my symptoms/ailments are mercury-related due to the research i've done it mercury toxicity. however, now i have a new thing to research: the best holistic dentists out there that can replace my fillings and my heavy metal detox and, later on, GAPS diet can commence.

so, my question is probably a popular one on these forums, but i'm going to ask it anyway instead of confusing myself with forum searches:

1. how do i find a reputable, highly recommended, qualified holistic dentist who replaces silver and amalgam filings?

2. what other fillings are the best to get and their potential side effects?

3. how do i know if a dentist is "good" when i go for a consult (i.e. what questions should i ask and how should they be answered in order for my mind to be put at ease)?

4. will the dentists know about detoxing the mercury afterwards, or is this something i have to prepare for/ research myself?

5. do the dentists do the entire mouth at once (assuming you have many fillings), or do they usually do only a portion at a time?

6. does anyone have anything else to share about getting their fillings replaced or have any other tips to share with me while i'm researching this information?

7. oh, and this may be a dumb question, but i'm not sure how many fillings i have now. i take it the dentist will take an x-ray or whatever and be able to tell how many i have?

thanks in advance! i'm so relieved to finally be taking care of this. like many of you, my symptoms are just astronomical in number and it's caused me so many problems on all levels over the years. i just can't wait to get this taken care of. i've been reading so many stories of people who have had this done and they feel like a new person afterwards. i hope this will be the same with me.

Posted By: Abigail

Re: looking for reputable holistic dentists - 11/18/13 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by imtired
hello, everyone.

well, i've finally been giving the "green light" so to speak to go forth with replacing my silver and amalgam fillings. however, i am overwhelmed with information and not sure where to start. i am 99.9% sure all of my symptoms/ailments are mercury-related due to the research i've done it mercury toxicity. however, now i have a new thing to research: the best holistic dentists out there that can replace my fillings and my heavy metal detox and, later on, GAPS diet can commence.

so, my question is probably a popular one on these forums, but i'm going to ask it anyway instead of confusing myself with forum searches:

1. how do i find a reputable, highly recommended, qualified holistic dentist who replaces silver and amalgam filings?

2. what other fillings are the best to get and their potential side effects?

3. how do i know if a dentist is "good" when i go for a consult (i.e. what questions should i ask and how should they be answered in order for my mind to be put at ease)?

4. will the dentists know about detoxing the mercury afterwards, or is this something i have to prepare for/ research myself?

5. do the dentists do the entire mouth at once (assuming you have many fillings), or do they usually do only a portion at a time?

6. does anyone have anything else to share about getting their fillings replaced or have any other tips to share with me while i'm researching this information?

7. oh, and this may be a dumb question, but i'm not sure how many fillings i have now. i take it the dentist will take an x-ray or whatever and be able to tell how many i have?

thanks in advance! i'm so relieved to finally be taking care of this. like many of you, my symptoms are just astronomical in number and it's caused me so many problems on all levels over the years. i just can't wait to get this taken care of. i've been reading so many stories of people who have had this done and they feel like a new person afterwards. i hope this will be the same with me.

Greetings imtired! smile
Welcome to the Forum. Yes, you have come to the right place for help. The Administrator of this forum is Russ Tanner. You see his name in red, usually in the 'Who's online' column. You did not tell us where you are located? In order to look for a Holistic Dentist, you can either look in your phone book, or check it online. One of the most often used person's is Cutler's Protocol. You will see that in the long list of Q's and Answers. Click on that and many of your questions will be answered.

Next, every person is different, as you know in what things will work for them. Give us a little more information on where you are located, please.

There is also a large rectangle above the Mercury Detox page, where you can read other people's testimony on what worked best for them. Russ is also located in that list.

Firstly, where do you live? Have you had a chance to read some of the testimony stories? Check out Russ on the top square box. He is treating himself with all-natural herbs, supplements, etc. He had his amalgams removed several years ago. So things change. First things first......
I have turned on the light for Russ to keep his eye on this. However he is a very busy man running his business, 'Only the Best Herbs', which is Herb Allure.
Once you get an appointment with a Holistic Dentist, he/she will advice you.
Blessings to you, Abigail
Posted By: imtired

Re: looking for reputable holistic dentists - 11/19/13 04:33 PM

Originally Posted by Abigail

Greetings imtired! smile
Welcome to the Forum. Yes, you have come to the right place for help. The Administrator of this forum is Russ Tanner. You see his name in red, usually in the 'Who's online' column. You did not tell us where you are located? In order to look for a Holistic Dentist, you can either look in your phone book, or check it online. One of the most often used person's is Cutler's Protocol. You will see that in the long list of Q's and Answers. Click on that and many of your questions will be answered.

Next, every person is different, as you know in what things will work for them. Give us a little more information on where you are located, please.

There is also a large rectangle above the Mercury Detox page, where you can read other people's testimony on what worked best for them. Russ is also located in that list.

Firstly, where do you live? Have you had a chance to read some of the testimony stories? Check out Russ on the top square box. He is treating himself with all-natural herbs, supplements, etc. He had his amalgams removed several years ago. So things change. First things first......
I have turned on the light for Russ to keep his eye on this. However he is a very busy man running his business, 'Only the Best Herbs', which is Herb Allure.
Once you get an appointment with a Holistic Dentist, he/she will advice you.
Blessings to you, Abigail

thanks so much, abigail! i actually did some research this morning and located a great holistic certified dentist about 6 hours away from me. i have a consultation in a couple of weeks and i am feeling quite confident about the entire process. this dentist seems like they know their stuff and answered every question i had to my liking, so now it's just a matter of going in person to make sure this is the way to go and one for me.

thanks again!
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community