Home Page

Problems or not?

Posted By: fairystar

Problems or not? - 01/09/14 08:36 AM

Hi, not been on here for a long time, its a good while since i posted. Since then I have been in hospital for surgery after a tumour in my neck was found and prior to surgery , after biopsies, removed all my amalgams and root canals holistically, as they thought it maybe lymphoma.

SO
Can anyone tell me or know. What happens if I dont chelate? I removed my amalgams and root canals over 18mths ago now and have yet to chelate due too a busy life, kids etc.. but mainly due to ongoing visits as I have been diagnosed with Castlemans disease. I will be only using the 3 hourly ALA in very small doses as I have Castlemans disease and past renal issues, which whilst fully recovered dont wish to use DMSA through the kidneys and I am under haematology. What does the wait do? I know it sits in my brain but will it just sit there until I chelate? I currently eat sulphur foods such as veggies, eggs, garlic onions etc.. with no apparant effect, I suppliment with tumeric, back seed oils, vitamins and clay/magnesium and vit c baths and AVOID chlorella and cilantro. I used to high dose iodine with no apparant effect until a blood test showed a overactive thyroid subclinical which returned to normal after stopping iodine for 6 mths.
At the moment I am just crusing along and want too chelate when the kids are older, but worried what it will do?
can anyone tell me what are Thiol resins? I cannot find any info on what they are on google?

thanks smile
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Problems or not? - 01/09/14 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by fairystar
SO
Can anyone tell me or know. What happens if I dont chelate? I removed my amalgams and root canals over 18mths ago now and have yet to chelate due too a busy life, kids etc.. but mainly due to ongoing visits as I have been diagnosed with Castlemans disease. I will be only using the 3 hourly ALA in very small doses as I have Castlemans disease and past renal issues, which whilst fully recovered dont wish to use DMSA through the kidneys and I am under haematology. What does the wait do? I know it sits in my brain but will it just sit there until I chelate? I currently eat sulphur foods such as veggies, eggs, garlic onions etc.. with no apparant effect, I suppliment with tumeric, back seed oils, vitamins and clay/magnesium and vit c baths and AVOID chlorella and cilantro. I used to high dose iodine with no apparant effect until a blood test showed a overactive thyroid subclinical which returned to normal after stopping iodine for 6 mths.
At the moment I am just crusing along and want too chelate when the kids are older, but worried what it will do?
can anyone tell me what are Thiol resins? I cannot find any info on what they are on google?

thanks smile

Hello fairystar,
It sounds like you are doing pretty good just as you are doing. The Thiol resins / Chlorotrityl resin is an acid labile resin for peptide synthesis--another way to remove mercury. / You seem to be alright by continuing the use of ALA at least 2= 2X's a day? And you don't wish to take the DMSA. So looks like you should just continue as you are doing. Hope this is helpful. Take care. You have been through some rough times. You seem to be taking it all well. Blessings to you. The Algin will definitely help carry the mercury toxicity (if you even still have it) through your bowels. aok

Re: Problems or not? - 01/10/14 02:18 AM

Hi, thanks for your reply, howver, I may have wrote it wrong or you misread? but I havent started ANY chelation yet, I havent started ALA but was saying it would be what I would choose to use, I was asking if I do nothing, what will it do as its now past 18mths since removing amalgams.. smile

Re: Problems or not? - 01/10/14 02:19 AM

Where do you get the thiols from?

Re: Problems or not? - 01/10/14 02:19 AM

I may try to get some Algin, I am located in Australia and will try too find it smile
Do I still need to use ALA or anything else if I use Algin?

Re: Problems or not? - 01/10/14 02:33 AM

I have just searched again, another name for algin is pacific kelp, I already take atlantic kelp, is this the same?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Problems or not? - 01/14/14 06:42 PM

-Fairy Star,
Below you will see the only information I have found regarding Thiol Resins. I will add the link, in case you want to check it out further.

star --Thiol Resins
There are several types of intestinal binders, but only a couple of them work well for grabbing mercury. Dr. Shade’s favorite binder is thiol resin, because it’s the most specific to heavy metals (mercury, lead and arsenic) and produces high rates of excretion. Thiol resins have a powerful attraction for mercury.

<http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2013/01/13/mercury-detoxification-protocol.aspx>
----
Algin absorbs heavy Metal Ions, encouraging normal elimation. I wouldn't say it is a Chelator. There are other things to take for that. If you are feeling fine, why do you feel you need to take something else? I did read your article 3 times, and you said you are taking Algin 2 times in small doses. WHAT? I don't understand that?
You asked if Pacific Kelp is the same as Algin. / Kelp Brown Algae is high in natural iodine / Kelp soda ash. /

Sodium Aglinate (from brown seaweed) comes in capsules, which comes from this site, 'Only the Best Herbs'. There are other things you can find, if you scroll to the Topic H/G Mercury, THEN look at the top of that forum's page, and read the various testimonies of what worked for others. You will find Russ and his protocol on there.

I hope this helps you. As I said, I do not know where to get the Thiol Resin. Please follow the link provided or look on in Internet ,as I did. Thank you.

Thiol Resin is found almost at the bottom of the website mentioned above. They may be able to help you more. We do not sell Thiol Resin, and don't know where it can be purchased. Thank you, and hope you are feeling better.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community