Home Page

How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods

Posted By: Russ

How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods - 03/18/14 03:05 PM

How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods

In my tests, strawberries were able to capture over 95% of all the mercury added to the gastric acid solution in a human digestion simulator.

This effect was also confirmed for freeze-dried strawberries but not strawberry juice because pure juice lacks fibers (pulp).

Why strawberries? Because strawberries are the only common fruit with seeds on the outside. Under a microscope, you can see that each tiny strawberry seed is connected to the center of the strawberry via a bundle of plant fibers. These fibers, it turns out, are incredibly strong and are not easily digested in human digestion. They pass through you largely intact, much like psyllium husk fibers or insoluble vegetable fibers.

Isolated under a microscope, these strawberry fibers are also translucent, by the way. And what's really amazing is that they even resist digestion with nitric acid. Somehow, these fibers are amazingly strong and resilient, yet nearly invisible to the naked eye.

In the gastrointestinal tract, they function as "mercury sponges" that mop up mercury with amazing efficiency.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/044339_dietary_mercury_heavy_metals_removal.html#ixzz2wKMbRSTw
Posted By: Abigail

Re: How to block nearly all the mercury in your diet using common, everyday foods - 07/20/15 10:48 PM

-- fyi
-This is a most informative article! Gosh! How did I miss this? Also, you can now purchase, PSYLLIUM HULLS, right here on Russ Tanner's website. To top it off strawberries are really fresh and delicious during these summer months. goodjob

This is excellent to help with intestinal System Support. Also ALGIN 100caps can be purchased here on <http://OnlytheBestHerbs.com>
Thank you, Russ. I highly recommend both of these products to help eliminate the Heavy Metal Ions in your digestive tract.
Posted By: Abigail

Re: How to block mercury using common foods/ STRAWBERRIES! - 07/21/15 02:54 PM

-- fyi
--And there's even more information on the Health Benefits of Strawberries.
Check it out:

~~The Strawberry is called ‘the queen of fruits” In Asian countries because it’s packed with health benefits. Compared to fruits like apples, oranges or bananas, strawberries have the highest amount of nutrients.

These juicy heart-shaped delights have much more to offer beyond sweetness and flavor. I consider them a power-food.

“Strawberries are the angels of the earth, innocent & sweet with green leafy wings reaching heavenward.” – Jasmine Heiler

I love strawberries. I’m so happy when strawberries are finally in season and growing in my garden. They rarely make it to the fridge since I eat them as soon as I pick them.

---More Health Benefits of Strawberries

--1.) Helps burn stored fat
--The red coloring contains anthocyanins, which stimulate the burning of stored fat. When a group of animals was fed a high-fat diet along with anthocyanins, they gained 24 percent less weight than the animals eating the high-fat diet without added anthocyanins. (The Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry)

--2.) Boost short term memory
--The anthocyanins boost short term memory by 100 percent in eight weeks. (The Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry)

--3.) Low in Calories – High in Fiber
--One cup contains only 54 calories.

--4.) Ease Inflammation
--Strawberries lower blood levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a signal of inflammation in the body. In a study, women who ate 16 or more strawberries per week were 14 percent less likely to have elevated levels of CRP. (Harvard School of Public Health.)

--5.) Lower cardiovascular disease-
--Flavonoids — which are responsible for the colour and flavour of strawberries — lower the risk for heart disease.

--Be sure to get strawberries fresh, now in season and so delicious!
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community