Home Page

swollen lymph nodes during merc. detox

Posted By: Kat

swollen lymph nodes during merc. detox - 04/16/14 03:38 AM

I just started the Andy Cutler protocol. Just 6 mg. every 3 hours (4 was too long). I'm sooooo tired and the lymph nodes under my jaw are swollen like rocks and hurt. Has anyone had this happen before?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: swollen lymph nodes during merc. detox - 04/16/14 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Kat
I just started the Andy Cutler protocol. Just 6 mg. every 3 hours (4 was too long). I'm sooooo tired and the lymph nodes under my jaw are swollen like rocks and hurt. Has anyone had this happen before?

Hello Kat! smile It's nice to see you again. I have been searching the internet regarding your question of swollen lymph nodes. See if this helps. Try to follow the directions exactly as the ACP suggests.
<http://www.ehow.com/how_5051307_ease-pain-swollen-neck-glands.html>
-----
Posted By: Kat

Re: swollen lymph nodes during merc. detox - 04/20/14 02:14 AM

Thanks so much for researching this for me, Abigail. I'll try the tips from the article. I made it through my first round of dmsa. It was doable. Since coming off of it, I'm so tired; can barely function. I'm set to do another round at 6 mg. starting Monday. How long do I need to wait to up the dose to 12.5?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: swollen lymph nodes during merc. detox - 04/20/14 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by Kat
Thanks so much for researching this for me, Abigail. I'll try the tips from the article. I made it through my first round of dmsa. It was doable. Since coming off of it, I'm so tired; can barely function. I'm set to do another round at 6 mg. starting Monday. How long do I need to wait to up the dose to 12.5?

Greetings Kat, bunnyface Wishing you the best on this Easter Sunday! /
Kat, as you know every person's body is different. No two are the same. It's hard to tell you what to take, when I don't even know what all you are already taking. Actually, if you are trying to follow the ACP, then you should do 'just as he recommends'. When you start mixing various things together you can't find what really is causing the problem.
As for being tired, that could be numerous things. I won't list them, as I don't want to cause you to worry more. You can go on the internet and type in tiredness, look in ACP booklet and see what he says regarding that symptom.

Did you take the time to read several of the testimonies at the tops of the Mercury forum? Yes, I know 'information' can be very overwhelming. If you are having the mercury problem, then as I've said, the DMSA is said to be non-toxic. Therefore it could be something else you are taking with it. If you follow one protocol, stick to all the instructions.
Now, personally, I take 100mg of DMSA twice daily. Yes, and it has literally given me back energy. Having said that, I still recommend sticking with Cutler's book. I don't mean to ignore your question. There is just no, 'one-size fits all.' We all need to add extra vitamins, as our soil is depleted of the necessary vitamins and minerals. You said you can't take alpha lipoic acid. So, look around for something else that does NOT contain that one.
As I'm looking now, on the bottle of Daily Multi-Vitamin & Mineral from SWANSON's, alpha lipoic acid is not even mentioned. This company has very helpful customer service reps, and you can call them @ 1-800-437-4148. the website, once again is <www.swansonvitamins.com> Or go to the homepage on this forum and see what HerbAllure offers.

I highly recommend star Russ' ALGIN. It absorbs Metal Ions with bulking action that encourages normal elimination. This is one of their best sellers here on HerbAllure. Take time to do some more research. You will 'find what you're looking for', if you stay at it. Once again, you can click on Russ' name in red in the 'Who's online column'. I see him there often. In fact, he's here now. I hope something I've said helps. Don't give up and please don't get worried.
I'm proud of you for taking that first, second, and following steps. It took your body all these years to get where you needed this help. Now give it time to do it's ridding of metals, etc.
Take care and 'Do not fret it only causes harm.' Sincerely Abigail
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community