Home Page

24 years old, half as many fillings as years on this planet

Posted By: InIreland

24 years old, half as many fillings as years on this planet - 07/08/14 09:17 PM

Actually, over half. I have 13 fillings. Some small, some average, some large. Almost all of my pre-molars and molars are filled. Right now one of them is chipped and the cavity just keeps getting larger and larger. Guess where all that chipped mercury is going? Yep, right down my throat. (I know, I know, I need to get this seen to ASAP)

So what was it that led me to this point? Well, a sugar-rich diet as a kid, and a deviated septum + allergies which ended up with me mouth-breathing a lot of the time. afaik mouth-breathing excessively can lead to all sorts of problems, one of which is an increased risk of cavities (more bacteria coming into mouth + less saliva which kills bacteria = bad news for teeth).

I'm not going to blame my past depression, general/social anxiety, lack of motivation, brain fog, fairly shoddy memory of the past, and just overall not feeling right solely on my fillings as that would be completely idiotic. I know these are all symptoms that can be caused by many different things. One of which is, you guessed it, mouth-breathing (which I've consciously forced myself to stop doing ever since I learned how bad it is). There have also been other factors (moving house a lot as a kid, parents arguing and splitting up, etc.) that have undoubtedly contributed to my problems in life.

Anyway, with that all said, I want to see if mercury detox will make a difference in my life as it is. My question is this: what are the best mercury detoxification methods WITHOUT having all amalgams removed? Let's face it. Having all 13 of my amalgams removed is probably not gonna happen. Not any time soon, anyway.

Thanks for any help!
Posted By: Abigail

Re: 24 years old, half as many fillings as years on this planet - 07/08/14 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by InIreland

Anyway, with that all said, I want to see if mercury detox will make a difference in my life as it is. My question is this: what are the best mercury detoxification methods WITHOUT having all amalgams removed? Let's face it. Having all 13 of my amalgams removed is probably not gonna happen. Not any time soon, anyway.
Thanks for any help!

--Greetings InIreland! highfive
Welcome to the forum. It's nice having you aboard.
Having just now read your post, I can tell you that I still have several amalgams, and am unable to have them removed because of 'other medical issues'.

Now to answer your question, the two best supplements that have helped me enormously are ALGIN and DMSA.

OK, You can get the ALGIN right here on Russ' forum by going the first page, looking up to the top right tool bar, "HOME PAGE". Russ Tanner is our Administrator, who's name you usually 'see' under 'Who's Online' (in red). I see him on there now.
The other one that has been a big blessing is, DMSA 100mg. You can get that <www.vrp.com> I believe it comes in two sizes. You might want to start with the lower one and work up.
Other supplements that help are Vitamin C, and Modified Citrus Pectin. I get those at <www.swansonvitamins.com> You may have your own herbal store where you shop.
For sure the ALGIN (take 2 capsules three times daily)AND DMSA. I hope this has helped some. Take care. Every little bit helps.
Posted By: InIreland

Re: 24 years old, half as many fillings as years on this planet - 07/14/14 03:14 PM

Thank you for the fast and detailed reply Abigail. I hope these supplements can help make a difference!

What are your thoughts on magnetic clay baths (or other types of mercury detox baths) while still having amalgams?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: 24 years old, half as many fillings as years on this planet - 07/14/14 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by InIreland
Thank you for the fast and detailed reply Abigail. I hope these supplements can help make a difference!

What are your thoughts on magnetic clay baths (or other types of mercury detox baths) while still having amalgams?

Hello InIreland! highfive If you scroll back onto previous posters, viewers, etc. on this page of Mercury, etc. You will notice that some have stated that taking a hot (warm?) sauna did help them to feel better. Perhaps you have a Health Center....? Here in the USA we have YMCA. It is also a good place to exercise, lift weights, treadmill, etc. Whatever is most comfortable for the person. I hope you are able to get the necessary supplements, etc you need.
As I said, the DMSA and the ALGIN have done wonders for this gal. Have a good day.//
-EDIT:I am adding the PRECAUTION REGARDING BENTONITE CLAY BATHS:
Caution: star Possible Reactions to Clay Baths:

Use of clay bath can result in fatigue, nausea, light-headedness, flu-like symptoms, skin irritation or rash, or vomiting. If any of these symptoms occur, remove yourself from the bath immediately.

Only use the clay bath under the advice of a healthcare provider if you have a heart condition, high or low blood pressure, or you are taking any medication. Do not use this bath if you are sick with the flu or other bacterial infection. If you are taking a prescription medication, speak with your doctor before beginning a clay bath regimen. Do not ingest.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community