Home Page

-Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article

Posted By: Abigail

-Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article - 08/31/14 02:59 PM

--SYMPTOMS OF MERCURY POISONING~~

** star The below article/video was posted on youtube on 9/27/11.
-- By: Alison Adams

-It is well documented. As some have said, 'Those same symptoms could be caused by something else.'
She replied, "It is true some of these symptoms could be caused by other things. BUT they are often caused my amalgam/mercury fillings."

These things are posted on other forums around this (Russ Tanner's) Orbis Vitae website. However, this collection all summed up in one video with explanations, is very clear, and most of us should be able to comprehend this.
--Check it out!
--- fyi

Posted By: i dont get it

Re: -Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article - 08/31/14 09:20 PM

Very interesting, thanks for sharing!

In my case I am hypersensitive to toxins and my immune system can go crazy, so I have hashi thyroid, and on top of this my metabolism is slow, plus my nervous system is also sensitive, so I have to take small steps.

Re: -Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article - 08/31/14 10:34 PM

Yes, we all are fearfully and wonderfully made. The Lord Jesus is the great Physician. He uses earthly doctors and medicines to help us. I hope you are feeling better real soon. Take care.
~~~
"Who His own self bare our sins in His own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: cross by whose stripes you are healed." ~~ (1 Peter 2:24)

Re: -Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article - 10/24/14 03:50 PM

Originally Posted by Abigail

-It is well documented. As some have said, 'Those same symptoms could be caused by something else.'
She replied, "It is true some of these symptoms could be caused by other things. BUT they are often caused my amalgam/mercury fillings."

These things are posted on other forums around this (Russ Tanner's) Orbis Vitae website. However, this collection all summed up in one video with explanations, is very clear, and most of us should be able to comprehend this.
--Check it out!
--- fyi

-Replaying video on 'Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning' By: Alison Adama.

Re: -Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article - 02/17/15 11:57 PM

Bringing this video to the forefront. I hope it is advantageous for our viewers. Mercury poisoning is very fatal.

Re: -Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article - 06/24/15 01:25 PM

--Check it out!
--- fyi

Re: -Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning / A well explained article - 11/02/15 06:36 PM

--Check it out!
--- fyi

---Mercury is HIGHLY TOXIC! I was told by my Doctor that "Mercury in amalgams will not hurt you. There is not enough mercury in a flu shot to hurt you."
Both of those statements are LIES! They do and still are hurting me! Please do not get amalgam mercury fillings in your teeth and do not get the flu shot! Take plenty of Vitamin C during these months with the changing of seasons. Also continue with Vitamin C, for other health matters. IT WILL BE MOST BENEFICIAL.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community