Home Page

Sodium Alginate and Metal Crowns

Posted By: EddieG

Sodium Alginate and Metal Crowns - 02/06/15 10:34 PM

Hi folks,

I've had my amalgam filling removed, but I was wondering can I use sodium alginate while I have metal crowns and not sure if there are any amalgam fillings under the crowns? Any comments are appreciated. thanks in advance.
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Sodium Alginate and Metal Crowns - 02/08/15 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by EddieG
Hi folks,

I've had my amalgam filling removed, but I was wondering can I use sodium alginate while I have metal crowns and not sure if there are any amalgam fillings under the crowns? Any comments are appreciated. thanks in advance.

----
Hello Eddie, Yes we have discussed this several times in the past. I believe you and I had this same question. The ALGIN, absorbs Heavy Metal Ions, and the bulking action encourages normal elimination.
Notice, this does not cause you to retain the mercury, as does the Chorella, and others. Many people use the ALGIN that still have amalgams. It is most helpful. Not harmful.
Have a good day.
Posted By: EddieG

Re: Sodium Alginate and Metal Crowns - 02/09/15 03:16 PM

Thanks Abigail. I spoke to this gentlemen yesterday who has written books on health and he suggested I detox with heavy doses of Vitamin C and baking soda. He also gave me many other great suggestions.

PS: I don't get email notifications when someone replies to my posts. How can I fix that? Thanks
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community