Home Page

Improvized nasal mask for amalgam removal

Posted By: FreddyMercury

Improvized nasal mask for amalgam removal - 11/23/15 06:07 PM

Hello.
I've only recently discovered the dangers of amalgam fillings and now I'm desperate to remove mine.
But I live in Kazakhstan and there are no clinics that safely do it. Here no one's even aware of the dangers of amalgam fillings. In neighboring Russia there's also nothing like that.
So I'm thinking about doing what I can, and remove it with a local dentist using a rubber dam. It's better than no protection.
But I also don't have a nasal oxygen mask.
So I'm thinking about making an improvised one, maybe sticking a couple of long tubes into my nostrils and filling my nostrils with something like plasticine around the tubes, so that I can breath though those tubes. Maybe put those tubes out of the window or into some improvised container. Again, it's far from ideal, but it would be better than nothing.

If you have similar experience or have any other suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate them.
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Improvized nasal mask for amalgam removal - 11/23/15 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by FreddyMercury
Hello.
I've only recently discovered the dangers of amalgam fillings and now I'm desperate to remove mine.
But I live in Kazakhstan and there are no clinics that safely do it. Here no one's even aware of the dangers of amalgam fillings. In neighboring Russia there's also nothing like that.
So I'm thinking about doing what I can, and remove it with a local dentist using a rubber dam. It's better than no protection.
But I also don't have a nasal oxygen mask.
So I'm thinking about making an improvised one, maybe sticking a couple of long tubes into my nostrils and filling my nostrils with something like plasticine around the tubes, so that I can breath though those tubes. Maybe put those tubes out of the window or into some improvised container. Again, it's far from ideal, but it would be better than nothing.

If you have similar experience or have any other suggestions, I'd greatly appreciate them.

Hello FreddyMercury,
I'm sorry to say, that by just doing as you stated above will not protect all the other people in the office, dentist, and assistant. I hope I can get this link for you to read and listen to. A lot of Mercury vapor comes into the room and affects all those in the room. The suction and water spray help capture the mercury, and the patients get oxygen. (I will turn the light on, in case Russ Tanner, our (administrator) wants to add anything to this.
<https://youtu.be/BQdL60gGZl4>
-----
Posted By: FreddyMercury

Re: Improvized nasal mask for amalgam removal - 11/24/15 07:06 PM

Thank you for replying Abigail,
I'd love everything to be done properly. But local dentists don't have any idea what I'm talking about.
Here everyone seems to think that amalgam fillings are safe and the only thing they offer me is to remove it without any protection.
They get tetchy when I start talking about the dangers of mercury, they consider themselves experts and dismiss what I say.
I'm also considering having the tooth pulled out, if I don't find a suitable clinic.
I speak English, so I can read foreign research and other info about amalgam fillings, but local dentists seem to be in the dark ages.
Thanks for the video link, it was interesting to watch.
So, what do you think would be the optimal solution for me, given the circumstances?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Improvized nasal mask for amalgam removal - 11/24/15 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by FreddyMercury
Thank you for replying Abigail,
I'd love everything to be done properly. But local dentists don't have any idea what I'm talking about.
Here everyone seems to think that amalgam fillings are safe and the only thing they offer me is to remove it without any protection.
They get tetchy when I start talking about the dangers of mercury, they consider themselves experts and dismiss what I say.
I'm also considering having the tooth pulled out, if I don't find a suitable clinic.
I speak English, so I can read foreign research and other info about amalgam fillings, but local dentists seem to be in the dark ages.
Thanks for the video link, it was interesting to watch.
So, what do you think would be the optimal solution for me, given the circumstances?

Hello FreddyMercury,
I am truly sorry that you are having this trouble with the amalgams. If you only have it in one tooth, and it is not visible, and you can eat comfortably without it, then you decide if you can just have it pulled.

My personal situation is that I can not have the amalgams removed at this time due to other health issues. So to get rid of the mercury I take DMSA 100, at least twice a day. I get this at Amazon.com.
I also take the ALGIN, which absorbs heavy metal Ions, and encourages normal elimination. Thereby getting rid of the mercury in my body.
I purchase the ALGIN <http://OnlyTheBestHerbs.com> This is Russ Tanner's business, right here.
Take care.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community