Home Page

Detox help

Posted By: The Worrier

Detox help - 10/10/16 10:19 AM

I'm 21 and I took my first Gardasil shot two weeks ago... Biggest mistake of my life! After having a bunch of side effects I googled on it and realized how many risks it has. I also learned more about vaccines and found out that they contain Aluminium that damages your nerves and brain etc. So I'm not gonna take the 2 remaining shots. I'm very reluctant to take ANY vaccine in the future unless it's a life and death situation.

Now I feel like I have poison inside of me. I have taken other vaccines earlier in life, because when I was younger I didn't have much say in that. You always listen to your mom. So yeah, I took the Swine Flu vaccine among others.

I've been reading a little bit about detox. I read that coriander/cilantro is a good chelator. I tried eating coriander once, a few days ago, but my feet started tingling (almost). I don't know if it was actually that or the fact that I had been outside walking a lot the same day and it was windy and a bit cold... But then I read that coriander only moves around the metals in your body?
And I'm scared to try Chlorella because I heard that some people don't tolerate it and they v*mit. I have severe Emetophobia so I don't wanna take the risk.

I also read about Epsom salt baths. I bought it and thought I'd do a foot bath. Is that good?

I also read that water with Silica can detoxify Aluminium. Earlier this year I took a silica gel supplement for my skin, so I can definitely try that again! Would it really work though?

And how do I know how much heavy metals are inside of me, and how do I know that they are getting eliminated? I mean, when you take a vaccine you INJECT it and the body absorbs 100% (so I've learned after my Gardasil mistake), but when you eat you only absorb around 2% or something and it's not staying in the system the same way... If I'm not wrong?

I'm just hoping this will work, because I don't wanna have this poison inside of me for the rest of my life, damaging my brain and nervous system... I'm really anxious!!

Btw, I don't live in the US so I can't get hold on special products. I'd also like to keep my detox as natural as possible.
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Detox help-/ Vaccine Help - 10/10/16 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by The Worrier
I'm 21 and I took my first Gardasil shot two weeks ago... Biggest mistake of my life! After having a bunch of side effects I googled on it and realized how many risks it has. I also learned more about vaccines and found out that they contain Aluminium that damages your nerves and brain etc. So I'm not gonna take the 2 remaining shots. I'm very reluctant to take ANY vaccine in the future unless it's a life and death situation.

Now I feel like I have poison inside of me. I have taken other vaccines earlier in life, because when I was younger I didn't have much say in that. You always listen to your mom. So yeah, I took the Swine Flu vaccine among others.

I've been reading a little bit about detox. I read that coriander/cilantro is a good chelator. I tried eating coriander once, a few days ago, but my feet started tingling (almost). I don't know if it was actually that or the fact that I had been outside walking a lot the same day and it was windy and a bit cold... But then I read that coriander only moves around the metals in your body?
And I'm scared to try Chlorella because I heard that some people don't tolerate it and they v*mit. I have severe Emetophobia so I don't wanna take the risk.

I also read about Epsom salt baths. I bought it and thought I'd do a foot bath. Is that good?

I also read that water with Silica can detoxify Aluminium. Earlier this year I took a silica gel supplement for my skin, so I can definitely try that again! Would it really work though?

And how do I know how much heavy metals are inside of me, and how do I know that they are getting eliminated? I mean, when you take a vaccine you INJECT it and the body absorbs 100% (so I've learned after my Gardasil mistake), but when you eat you only absorb around 2% or something and it's not staying in the system the same way... If I'm not wrong?

I'm just hoping this will work, because I don't wanna have this poison inside of me for the rest of my life, damaging my brain and nervous system... I'm really anxious!!

Btw, I don't live in the US so I can't get hold on special products. I'd also like to keep my detox as natural as possible.

Hello The Worrier,
I've been searching the internet for some information regarding the Gardasil. I suggest you go to the Vaccine Forum right here on this site, and read what Russ Tanner has posted re: Gardasil.
Russ is the Administrator/President of Herb Allure. (OrbisVitae), and he also sells <www.OnlyTheBestHerbs.com> here on this site. I recommend the ALGIN. You can order it by mail, as most of us do. ALGIN Absorbs Heavy Metal Ions, creates bulking action encourages normal elimation, thereby ridding the heavy metals in the body. The other best supplement is no longer sold in the USA, DMSA. (dimercapto succinic acid), binds to heavy metals and cleanses the body through the bowels. It can be purchased with a prescription, so I'm told. You may be able to get it in your country. I hope you can!I order it online through Amazon.com

You may know that aluminum, strontium, barium, and mercury-(re-coal ash), are being sprayed in our atmosphere, (thinking) to control the weather and thereby cool-down the earth. What a nightmare! Also the supplements help with those of us who still have the amalgams, silver fillings in our teeth. They should be removed. For other heath issues I can not remove them at this time. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. I'll turn the light on, in case Russ wants to read this. Be well, and take care. I would not recommend any vaccinations, either. The flu shot made me so ill last year. Extra Vitamin C is also very good. star Please do go to the Vaccine Forum, and read about your question, a few articles below.
Epson salt baths certainly can't hurt.
--Best Wishes, Abigail ~
Posted By: The Worrier

Re: Detox help-/ Vaccine Help - 10/10/16 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by Abigail

Hello The Worrier,
I've been searching the internet for some information regarding the Gardasil. I suggest you go to the Vaccine Forum right here on this site, and read what Russ Tanner has posted re: Gardasil.
Russ is the Administrator/President of Herb Allure. (OrbisVitae), and he also sells <www.OnlyTheBestHerbs.com> here on this site. I recommend the ALGIN. You can order it by mail, as most of us do. ALGIN Absorbs Heavy Metal Ions, creates bulking action encourages normal elimation, thereby ridding the heavy metals in the body. The other best supplement is no longer sold in the USA, DMSA. (dimercapto succinic acid), binds to heavy metals and cleanses the body through the bowels. It can be purchased with a prescription, so I'm told. You may be able to get it in your country. I hope you can!I order it online through Amazon.com

You may know that aluminum, strontium, barium, and mercury-(re-coal ash), are being sprayed in our atmosphere, (thinking) to control the weather and thereby cool-down the earth. What a nightmare! Also the supplements help with those of us who still have the amalgams, silver fillings in our teeth. They should be removed. For other heath issues I can not remove them at this time. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. I'll turn the light on, in case Russ wants to read this. Be well, and take care. I would not recommend any vaccinations, either. The flu shot made me so ill last year. Extra Vitamin C is also very good. star Please do go to the Vaccine Forum, and read about your question, a few articles below.
--Best Wishes, Abigail ~

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the vaccine forum for the Gardasil posts but I can only find more stories about girls getting damaged from it. I'm not in the mood to read more things like that, I just want to know how to remove as many traces of it that's inside of my body as possible.

And I don't know, I think I'm too scared to try these products smirk I want my detox to be as natural as possible because I'm a bit sensitive.

And do you happen to know how to know if I have succesfully managed to remove anything? I think I wanna start with the Silica gel if that would work. And I could try Vitamin C as well! But how to know if it's working?
Posted By: Abigail

Re: Detox help-/ Vaccine Help - 10/10/16 05:09 PM

Originally Posted by Abigail

Hello The Worrier,

--Best Wishes, Abigail ~

Thanks for the reply. I checked out the vaccine forum for the Gardasil posts but I can only find more stories about girls getting damaged from it. I'm not in the mood to read more things like that, I just want to know how to remove as many traces of it that's inside of my body as possible.

And I don't know, I think I'm too scared to try these products smirk I want my detox to be as natural as possible because I'm a bit sensitive.

And do you happen to know how to know if I have succesfully managed to remove anything? I think I wanna start with the Silica gel if that would work. And I could try Vitamin C as well! But how to know if it's working?

There are several articles posted on here regarding silica. I made them myself. So, it certainly will not hurt you. All you can do at this point is try it. Since you already have those two injections, the main thing would be to cleanse your system of the possible harmful effects. ALGIN and DMSA are natural and they do work.

There used to be a few tests that can be given,... blood work, and urine tests. I do not know if they are still available unless you go to your doctor or order the test kit online. cloud9 Please try to stop worrying. That certainly won't help matters. I understand however, your concern.
As you look to the left in the 'shout box' you see Russ Tanner's name (in red). You are welcome to click on his name and send him a PM. It may be a while before he answers, as he does work other websites and his personal business.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community