Home Page

A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. This Is What Happened To Her Brain

Posted By: Russ

A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. This Is What Happened To Her Brain - 02/08/18 05:00 PM

A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. This Is What Happened To Her Brain

I experienced mercury poisoning and because of it, I firmly believe that all of the spectrum of disorders classified as Autism, ADD/ADHD, et. al., are caused by mercury poisoning.

Second only to ongoing aerosol-injection, mercury poisoning is the largest and most pervasive attack against humanity that has ever been launched.

Disease for Profit: It's big business, very big business.

Related

My Mercury Story

Everything I Know About Mercury

Dr. Haley on The Science and Politics of Mercury

The Mercury Apocalypse: Chemtrails Contain Mercury!

RT Reports: Viruses Just Falling From the Sky

NEW STUDY: Academics Now Recognize Aluminum as Key Potential Cause of Bee Decline

Why People Don't Recover From Mercury Poisoning Anymore
Posted By: Abigail

Reply 3/13/18) /Re: A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. - 03/13/18 05:41 PM

** star Hello Russ and Friends,
I am adding a post from a company that recommends and uses DMSA, to help rid the body of Mercury. It has truly helped me immensely.
This is the post and I'll try to get the address. TRUE! Mercury is the most Toxic Metal that can harm one's body.
I haven't ordered from IAS in a while, but I do know that their products are recommended by some of the most educated all-natural MD's and other Naturalistic providers.

I now have been buying my DMSA Dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA / Meso 2,3 from Suisse PHARMA), from Amazon.com. (*I am feeling much better. I have approximately 4 amalgams, that because of other health issues can not remove at this time. )

I'll try to C&P. Russ, I hope you are alright with my adding this information. Blessings! You may like to read some of the many testimonials on this website, IAS. (International Anti-aging System)
--------------
DMSA-Pro

60 x 100mg capsules

BUY FROM IAS APPROVED STORE

DMSA-Pro contains DMSA; a known potent chelator of mercury and lead. Regular use of DMSA-Pro can help to lower your body burdens of mercury by enabling you to excrete safely and naurally the toxic metals that enter our bodies by some of the most unexpected sources ie. dental fillings, birth control pills, contact lense solution and some vaccinations including Flu jabs and some vaccines.

DMSA-Pro contains DMSA; a known potent chelator of mercury and lead. Regular use of DMSA-Pro can help to lower your body burdens of mercury by enabling you to excrete it safely and naturally.

In today’s modern society we are constantly being exposed to many toxins, often in places we least expect and toxins we’re not even aware of, including toxic heavy metals such as lead and mercury. These toxic metals get into our bodies by some of the most unexpected sources ie. dental fillings, birth control pills, contact lense solution and some vaccinations and it is also known that pregnant women can pass the toxic metals on to their unborn children.

Vaccinations including Flu jabs are known to use Mercury as a preservative, although Mercury can often be replaced with Aluminium and Formaldehyde as well as other heavy metals.

There are increasing numbers of people suggesting there is a link between these types of vaccinations and autism.

When in our bodies, these toxic heavy metals affect our nervous system by short circuiting the nerve communication network, resulting in a communication breakdown between the nerves and subsequently our bodies getting sick.
-----------
<https://www.antiaging-systems.com/product/457-dmsa-pro>
-----------

Posted By: Abigail

Re: Reply 3/13/18) /Re: A Scientist Spilled 2 Drops Organic Mercury On Her Hand. - 03/17/18 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Abigail

** star Hello Russ and Friends,
I am adding a post from a company that recommends and uses DMSA, to help rid the body of Mercury. It has truly helped me immensely.
This is the post and I'll try to get the address. TRUE! Mercury is the most Toxic Metal that can harm one's body.
I haven't ordered from IAS in a while, but I do know that their products are recommended by some of the most educated all-natural MD's and other Naturalistic providers.

I now have been buying my DMSA Dimercaptosuccinic acid (DMSA / Meso 2,3 from Suisse PHARMA), from Amazon.com. (*I am feeling much better. I have approximately 4 amalgams, that because of other health issues can not remove at this time. )

I'll try to C&P. Russ, I hope you are alright with my adding this information. Blessings! You may like to read some of the many testimonials on this website, IAS. (International Anti-aging System)
--------------
DMSA-Pro

60 x 100mg capsules

BUY FROM IAS APPROVED STORE

DMSA-Pro contains DMSA; a known potent chelator of mercury and lead. Regular use of DMSA-Pro can help to lower your body burdens of mercury by enabling you to excrete safely and naurally the toxic metals that enter our bodies by some of the most unexpected sources ie. dental fillings, birth control pills, contact lense solution and some vaccinations including Flu jabs and some vaccines.

DMSA-Pro contains DMSA; a known potent chelator of mercury and lead. Regular use of DMSA-Pro can help to lower your body burdens of mercury by enabling you to excrete it safely and naturally.

In today’s modern society we are constantly being exposed to many toxins, often in places we least expect and toxins we’re not even aware of, including toxic heavy metals such as lead and mercury. These toxic metals get into our bodies by some of the most unexpected sources ie. dental fillings, birth control pills, contact lense solution and some vaccinations and it is also known that pregnant women can pass the toxic metals on to their unborn children.

Vaccinations including Flu jabs are known to use Mercury as a preservative, although Mercury can often be replaced with Aluminium and Formaldehyde as well as other heavy metals.

There are increasing numbers of people suggesting there is a link between these types of vaccinations and autism.

When in our bodies, these toxic heavy metals affect our nervous system by short circuiting the nerve communication network, resulting in a communication breakdown between the nerves and subsequently our bodies getting sick.
-----------
<https://www.antiaging-systems.com/product/457-dmsa-pro>
-----------

--- star Excuse me, I did not realize that IAS <https://theantiaging.store/products/457-dmsa-pro.html> did not show the price. It is 60 capsules X 100mg for $39.99. It comes from Europe. You can see the line above. I highly recommend their products. I take 1 capsule per day.

© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community