Home Page

Success Story (In Progress)

Posted By: Russ

Success Story (In Progress) - 08/16/09 07:19 AM

Success Story

I am very pleased to hear success stories. Getting free from mercury poisoning is a great thing indeed.

Here is an email I received today that I want to share to let people know that success is possible with planning and discipline.

---

Hi Russ,

I am 35 years old and am in the process of getting the mercury removed right now! I started with 12 mercury filled teeth and 1 root canal. My Biological Dentist is awesome and he has been doing this for over 30 years! He and a friend started the IOAMT!

Anyways, I have had 6 removed and replaced with a biocompatible composite material so far and I have another and another 6 to go. He follows the Huggins Protocol and does 1 Quadrant at a time and he is going to finish with a total tooth extraction and cavitation to remove any infection that might have moved to my jawbone from the root canal!

I am so happy! I am totally Raw and have been since 2001 but never seemed to get better or feel as good as all of the raw people were feeling so I became frustrated and I could not seem to lose weight.

I am 5'10 and weigh 190! I already feel weight falling off since the removal of the mercury from the most electrical teeth. This whole process is thrilling! Well, there is a lot more.

I just wanted to let you know that your site is awesome! Thanks for the great work you have done! And thank you for being a man of God! You are doing God's work!

God Bless You and Clement!
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community