Home Page

-The Washington Man of Prayer Event / Jonathan Cahn Speaks

Posted By: Abigail

-The Washington Man of Prayer Event / Jonathan Cahn Speaks - 05/12/15 02:55 PM

--The Washington Man of Prayer event;
--JONATHAN CAHN~ --(4/29/2015)

-Our very own president has blasphemed the Word of God.

We must get back to the Bible, the true living Word of God. Keep praying. IN GOD WE TRUST! Keep on spreading the Living Word of the only true God, Jehovah HamaShiach. JESUS IS LORD! "Be ye ready for no one knows the day or hour the Son of Man will return." HE IS COMING BACK, JUST AS HE SAID! BE READY!

He will not tolerate worshiping of idols. America has turned away from God. We must repent for our Country, USA. Abortion is murder. Same-sex marriage is an abomination of the God Almighty!

The day of George Washington's Warning......We must get back to God Almighty! Moses' picture stands up on that wall. READ IT! AND LIVE IT, OR REAP THE RESULTS, A FALLEN NATION.
<https://youtu.be/_BKetoa4c3s>
Posted By: Abigail

Re: -The Washington Man of Prayer Event / Jonathan Cahn Speaks - 05/15/15 07:03 PM

--Thank you, Rabbi Jonathan Cahn!

--'God's wrath is His utter intolerance of whatever degrades and destroys. He hates iniquity as a mother hates the polio that would take the life of a child.'
----
-'The whole art of government consists in being honest.'
--Thomas Jefferson
---
--'What's real in politics is what the voters decide is real.'
--Ben J Wattenberg

-We must get back to the Word of God. Our country, USA, is in several trillion dollars of debt! We used to be the wealthiest country, and founded on Biblical principles. We have fallen from His grace. Please pray 'God restore the years the locusts have eaten.'
"If my people who are called by my name shall humble themselves, pray, seek My face and turn from their wicked way, THEN I will hear from Heaven and heal their land."
(mine emphasis). crackthebook

(Be sure to scroll back to hear the speech of Rabbi Jonathan Cahn. Thank you. May God forgive America. ~~
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community