Home Page

-The Changing of America / The Vine and Branches

Posted By: Abigail

-The Changing of America / The Vine and Branches - 12/28/15 06:38 PM

star --The Changing of America/ The Vine and Branches
--Pastor David Barnhart /Summer 2015

--It is possible that pastors who are now licensed by the state to perform marriages will not be allowed to turn away same-sex couples who approach them to perform their marriage ceremonies. This will happen in much the same way that bakers and photographers have been forced to yield to the demands of same-sex couples or face the consequences if they do not. The partnership that now exists between clergy and the states regarding performing marriage ceremonies will have to be ended by those clergy who refuse to compromise their religious principles.

The moment of decision has arrived! Every Christian, church and pastor will now have to declare whether or not they stand on the ageless and changeless teachings of the Bible, or if they are now ready to join people like Tony Campolo [see page 11] and throw the Scriptures on the scrap heap of worn-out ideas and ideals. Furthermore, all Christians will have to decide if they are going to continue financially supporting churches and ministries that believe compromising the Word of God is better than faithfulness.

The coming division within the nation and among churches will be unlike anything we have known before. Individual Christians must now decide if they will continue holding membership in congregations and denominations that have abandoned the Word of God and have gone over to the enemy of men’s souls. Already such voices among the faithless clergy are pleading with their church members to embrace the gods and goddesses of this world.
As for me and my house, we will not bow to the new politically correct gods that our government has created.
----------
-Check it out/ Summer 2015
<http://www.thevineandbranches.org/index.cfm/features/the-changing-of-america/>

Re: -The Changing of America / The Vine and Branches - 01/05/16 07:34 PM

--More on the Changing of America

--AN APPEAL TO HEAVEN
--(2 Chronicles 7:14) says, “If My people, who are called by My name, will humble themselves and pray and seek My face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.”
A new prayer movement is rising in our country, calling upon the only One who can deliver us, asking God to awaken the church through repentance and a return to her first love (Rev. 2:4-5). bible

America was birthed through a people’s cry, an appeal to heaven for divine intervention in impossible odds. Once again, God’s people are lifting their voices in both personal and corporate cries as another appeal to heaven, against all odds, for God to intervene and send another Great Awakening to America. Let us add our voices to this appeal to heaven and regularly set aside time to pray for the church’s awakening. Only then can this great nation be restored to its godly heritage.

We must return to the faith of our Fore-Fathers!

- See more at: <http://www.thevineandbranches.org/index.cfm/national/an-appeal-to-heaven/#sthash.5GyWyMNQ.dpuf>
----

Re: -The Changing of America / The Vine and Branches - 01/29/16 07:51 PM

--FREEDOM WATCH~~

--"It is the duty of all nations to acknowledge the providence of Almighty God, to obey His will, to be grateful for His benefits, and humbly to implore His protection and favor."
--George Washington

---PRAY FOR AMERICA, PLEASE!

---CITY COUNCIL VOTES TO REMOVE CROSS;
--PEOPLE VOTE TO REMOVE CITY COUNCIL ~~

--A strange thing happened in Knoxville, Iowa this past November. Members of the city council voted to remove a veterans memorial, which included a Cross, from a local park, and in turn members of the community voted to remove the council members that voted to remove the Cross.
--Don't you love to see democracy in action?
-----------
fyi -Two Day Care Workers Fired For Refusing to Call a Little Girl, "A BOY"~

--Two daycare workers near Houston, Texas were fired for refusing to call a little girl a boy. This is the same city that voted (61-39 percent) this past November against a proposed policy that would have allowed transgendered men or men who identify with being a woman to use women's restrooms, locker rooms and shower facilities.

The little girl's two male parents asked the school's employees to refer to their daughter as a boy and call "him" by a new masculine name. When two employees refused to do so, they were fired. One of the fired workers wishes to remain unidentified, while the other, Madeline Kerksey, a Christian, is fighting back.

Kerksey said in an interview that the problem was not so much with the transgender issue as it was telling the young children that the little girl was a boy when she was not, and called her "John" (not the name given) when that was not her name.

Kerksey, author of a Christian book, In Pursuit of the Promise, said the other children should not be exposed at such an early age to the issue of transgender or gender identity. She said that in her opinion, the two male parents were imposing the issue on the little girl. ~~

--Information from Brietbart.com, 11/6/15 ~
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community