Home Page

Global Warming

Posted By: Boldylocks

Global Warming - 10/08/06 04:22 PM

I don't know too much technicly in regards to Global Warming-- but I do feel it is happening.

Apart from the Environmental news I am hearing in regards to glaciers melting, and polar bear habitat getting too warm, our own local Winters here in Pennsylvania are nowhere near as cold or snowy as they were when I was a child.

Because I have to drive far to work, I am thankful for that- however it concerns me.

Because Big Oil companies rule our economy- no way in heck will they really permit widespread use of solar power and other alternative power. Therefore, alternative fuel isnt' going to get a chance to gain a foothold because of Big Oil Greed.

Posted By: Boldyloxx

Re: Global Warming - 01/07/07 12:09 AM

Update. It is now January 7, and we had 65 degrees over here in Pennsylvania today. Last week the average temperature was in the 50's. Normally it should be 15-20 degree highs at this time of year over here.

Our local wildlife cannot go into hibernation. Many of the bird flocks havnt migrated yet and should have left long ago.

Trees are budding here and in Washington-- not good or healthy for the tree- regardless of how charming it looks now.

On Good Morning America, someone being interviewed mentioned that Global Warming is partly responsible for the intensified El Ninya effect we are having right now.

The fact that George Bush lifted the air pollution checks on all major corporations during his term in office-- so that they can pollute the air all they want with no safeguards whatsoever is probably why we are seeing sudden dramatic warming in only a few years.

It is projected that polar bears may become extinct in 30-40 years as their habitat is melting away. Last I heard, in December, 7 polar bears were found drowned as thier living quarters suddenly melted away. This is not normal.

I truly believe that though it is a sign that we are in the Last Days mentioned in the scriptures-- that certain groups of Power Hungry Elite are responsible for triggering this Global Warming- or encouraging it to happen to control things "up top".

They will have tons to answer to before the Creator . Nevertheless, greedy CEO's and congressmen, etc., will also have to answer before God for their indifference and intentional carelessness.

Earth was supposed to be a garden man was to tend to and take care of-- prune and harvest for the good of all and the Animal Kingdom. Instead mankind has corrupted what God gave him.
© 2024 The Orbis Vitae Community