News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher #53119
09/11/09 10:58 PM
09/11/09 10:58 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
dosages? I am going to speak on what happens to me even if I take too much Olive Leaf powder, a little garlic or even Kelp and Papaya etc. I wake up with numb hands and even some heart pain and anxiety if I take too much (Which is still a little to many) of something. I took Olive leaf at around 1/4 of a teaspoon for weeks and did fine, the TIME I take two in a day it's over, the heart beating, the tingling and numbness and twitches in the morning while trying to sleep. It is really disturbing and it did not used to happen this badly until recenly. I can use things slowly it seems and try to build up, but I would have to start out REALLY SLOW even on some fruits and Olive leaf etc. and build up. I talk to people and they have no clue what I am talking about nor can relate. I got to curezone and this guy Barefoot over there says it's from constipation and toxings not coming out moreso than the herbs or food but he did say things could get stirred up bigtime from cleaning and if it doesn't get fltered well in the kidneys or liver (CLogged) this could be the problem or digestion meaning consipation is what causes this and not the herb or food.

Should I just start out REALLY SLOW and see how things go and add things slowly? I hate this feeling and it is very scary, anyone have something similar? I guess when you cut good foods out for years and get toxi then add them back it could do this, I can see how.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53120
09/11/09 11:02 PM
09/11/09 11:02 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
PS it feels like upper chest pain at times and like you are dizzy when you get right up, I am fine unless I try something new or take too much of it at first. I was great until my Indian frined brought in TULSI and I ate a leaf yesterday and felt great, then the next morning BOOM it's all back. I guess too rapid cleansing for a toxic body? A parasite or bad digestion. I am just looking for answers.

PS the list of things that have done it (Olive Leaf in larger dose, Garlic, Kelp, Cayenne, Turmeric, Papaya and even Apples when I ate two in a day), anything you see here which would kill something in my body and make accumulations of things?

I know the whole sulfur thing and some are on there as far as Andy's list, but you would think Spirulina, Egga and Chlorella would do it as well then? They appear not to, atleast the Eggs and Spirulina which are high in Thiols.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53125
09/12/09 01:04 AM
09/12/09 01:04 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Have you done a parasite cleanse? I man a proper one, with at least wormwood, black walnut green hull extract, and cloves? Imo it should be done for a month. Take just the recommended dosages though, don't overdo it.

Keep in mind the much of the mercury excreted is done so through the bile(especially with ALA), so if you are constipated while chelating, you might be reabsorbing plenty of the mercury. Eating plenty of soluble fiber while chelating will help reduce the recycling of bile and help get rid of mercury.

Tingling can be due to vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiency. Loading up on those may help. Some parasites cause vitamin B12 deficiency. taking plenty of vitamin A(20,000 units a day?)
will help fight parasites and prevent reinfection. Many here have had parasites.

eating plenty of hoshradish, mustard, and cayenne pepper will help get rid of parasites and candida. Yellow mustard also has turmeric added to it. You could add turmeric separately to your food.

One theory on sulphur is that it is essential to eat plenty of high sulphur foods for chelation to work well, otherwise the body will break down the chelators and use them as a sulphur source, and they won't be removing mercury.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: JK98] #53126
09/12/09 01:23 AM
09/12/09 01:23 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Originally Posted by JK98
Have you done a parasite cleanse? I man a proper one, with at least wormwood, black walnut green hull extract, and cloves? Imo it should be done for a month. Take just the recommended dosages though, don't overdo it.

Keep in mind the much of the mercury excreted is done so through the bile(especially with ALA), so if you are constipated while chelating, you might be reabsorbing plenty of the mercury. Eating plenty of soluble fiber while chelating will help reduce the recycling of bile and help get rid of mercury.

Tingling can be due to vitamin B12 or magnesium deficiency. Loading up on those may help. Some parasites cause vitamin B12 deficiency. taking plenty of vitamin A(20,000 units a day?)
will help fight parasites and prevent reinfection. Many here have had parasites.

eating plenty of hoshradish, mustard, and cayenne pepper will help get rid of parasites and candida. Yellow mustard also has turmeric added to it. You could add turmeric separately to your food.

One theory on sulphur is that it is essential to eat plenty of high sulphur foods for chelation to work well, otherwise the body will break down the chelators and use them as a sulphur source, and they won't be removing mercury.
NO NO PARASITE CLEANSE YET but someone told me to do a dewormer on the other board along with a thing called lower bowel balance! Both at the same time and lemons and other fruit like Oranges to help the kidneys and liver out. I will look into that JK, you are a genious at times man!

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53127
09/12/09 01:26 AM
09/12/09 01:26 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
BTW THE Lower Bowel balance has Cayenne and Ginger in it etc., I got it form Curezone and it is to cleanse the bowel out and toxins! I take it a parasite cleanse and that at the same time might DO ME SOME DAMN GOOD? Good post man this is Gold to me because I have been searching for answers and you and that guy Barefoot say basically the same things. I have B12 spray and it is well absorbed, I do better on that and mag than most other supplements so I will add those daily and cleanse the bowel and do a parasite cleans, maybe thats my problem there man.

Thanks again bro your words are worth gold in here at times and you usually help me out when I post something first.

Last edited by Sean; 09/12/09 01:27 AM.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53128
09/12/09 02:06 AM
09/12/09 02:06 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
What else is in the bowel balance? Cayene and ginger are good.
One popular parasite cleanse is Humaworm, which has many different herbs. I used the Kroeger Wormwood combination, tohgether with the other herbs I usually use.The Wormwood combination is good for 2 weeks per bottle, so 2 bottles are needed for a one month cleanse.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: JK98] #53129
09/12/09 02:22 AM
09/12/09 02:22 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
INGREDIENTS: Barberry bark, Cascara Sagrada bark, Cayenne , Ginger, Lobelia herb, Red raspberry leaves, Turkey rhubarb, Fennel, Golden seal root, & Olive leaf.

Thats whats in the lower bowel balance, he also has a dewormer which has INGREDIENTS: Male bud, immature green hull & young twig of the black walnut tree, Olive tree leaf/rt. bark, Clove, Pumpkin seed, Wormwood, Raw Vinegar, Glycerin/Sorghum Alcohol, & wild oregano oil.

Use the dagon Lower Bowel cleanse first and then add Dewormer he says on there, he says Olive Leaf is the king of herbs! Add that daily he says. Peace and what do you think?

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53130
09/12/09 03:03 AM
09/12/09 03:03 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Cascara Sagrada bark and rhubarb are laxatives that contain
anthroquinones. Humaworm also has anthroquinone herbs though. Many feel it is not a good idea to use anthroquinone containing herbs. Some believe that the laxatives will help with a parasite cleanse, and especialy help get larger parasites out.

That formula might work well, although I prefer to avoid the laxative herbs though. The black walnut and wormwood are themselves also mild laxatives.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: JK98] #53135
09/12/09 03:29 PM
09/12/09 03:29 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Originally Posted by JK98
Cascara Sagrada bark and rhubarb are laxatives that contain
anthroquinones. Humaworm also has anthroquinone herbs though. Many feel it is not a good idea to use anthroquinone containing herbs. Some believe that the laxatives will help with a parasite cleanse, and especialy help get larger parasites out.

That formula might work well, although I prefer to avoid the laxative herbs though. The black walnut and wormwood are themselves also mild laxatives.

I am going to use it to get them out like you said, then do the parasite cleanse as well at the same time! Thats my plan.

BTW I need to go more, so that would not be bad. I get dirarreah yes but I am still very consstipated and can't get it all out.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53137
09/12/09 06:08 PM
09/12/09 06:08 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Sean,

This might be completely wrong, but I'm just curious about your dilemma here and wonder if "Salicylates" might be a cause? Sometimes mercury can cause the body to become hypersensitive to certain things contained even in healthy foods and set off some strange and sometimes alarming reactions.

There is also a risk to antifungal use (even naural antifungals). Antifungals can cause problems in someone mercury toxic because if they kill enough yeast at once, any yeast containing mercury release it into the blood stream.

I had this occur with a herbal antifungal. Though I got so ill, I had to use a chelator to get the metals out of me. I suffered cold sweats at night in bed, muscle twitching all over in different areas, some metal taste, and basically just felt very poisoned etc. Rather than just "die off" sick. I've had die off with diet and know what it's like, but an added antifungal at that stage set off something terrible.

I am unsure about all the foods you mention, because they are not all antifungal, at least not that I'm aware of. So I can't figure out what might be going on here. Apart from a particular chemical they may have contained that could be do something to you.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Bex] #53138
09/13/09 03:02 AM
09/13/09 03:02 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Sean, are you eating enough fiber? I eat plenty of vegetables.
I avoid herbs that have anthroquinones.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: JK98] #53139
09/13/09 03:18 AM
09/13/09 03:18 AM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Apples had enough fiber for sure, yet they set me off too off two a day!!!! Papaya too set me off in just a few slices a day! Thats that. I feel it is not a dealing of fiber but the liever or Kidneys not filtering out enough die offs as once, and not so much fiber.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53259
09/18/09 09:17 AM
09/18/09 09:17 AM
patman75  Offline
Are you taking any probiotics? I noticed that a lot of those ingredients are also antibacterial as well as antifungal. Probiotics should be taken after these supplements.

I have read quite a few digestion self-help books. And all of them revolve around some sort of healthily diet avoiding certain foods, avoiding toxins and rebalancing the bacteria flora. One of more helpful books that I have read has been “Listen to your Gut” by Jini Patel Thompson and “Restoring Your Digestive Health” by Jordan Rubin.

While chelating mercury most is expelled through the bowl movements and this will affect your bacteria flora as well.

I hope you are feeling better.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: patman75] #53282
09/19/09 10:37 AM
09/19/09 10:37 AM
P
Peterson123  Offline
http://www.beatcfsandfms.org/html/HealYourGut.html

Very good link on some gut related issues, Sean- Ive had the same thing with extreme tingling/numbness in hands/feet and sometimes entire body to the point of complete paralysis for a short time, though i wasnt taking antifungals nor anything that kills any bad stuff so not sure whats going on there. A thorough gut-healing protocol probably starts with some colonics to clear the exit kinda thing (colon) for the rest of the cleansing/detoxing (liver,small intestine, metals,etc..). It seems colonic clinics have naturopaths there who are VERY VERY informed/knowledgable of all this stuff and know what needs to be done and in what order. I have an appointment at one next week so will post any helpful info.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Peterson123] #53283
09/19/09 11:02 AM
09/19/09 11:02 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I disagree with the concept of testing for parasites. The tests are very inaccurate and are costly. A much better idea is to do a one month parasite cleanse rather than testing. The cleanse should have at least these 3 herbs, wormwood, black walnut green hull extract, and cloves.

As for testing for aldehyde production, I think that is a waste as well, and taking 500 mcg- 1 mg a day of molybdenum supplements is the way to go. Thorne makes 1 mg molybdenum capsules.

I disagree about the statement on eggs. Imo eggs are an important source of sulphur, and many who are mercury toxic are deficient in sulphur. Some articles claim that sulphur deficiency might cause chelating agents to not chelate very much, but instead to be broken apart to provide needed sulphur.

magnesium malate is a much better supplement than magnesium oxide. It is much better absorbed. Magnesium malate is magnesium with malic acid. Malic acid will help relieve muscle pain.

Spices will also help with detoxification. I suggest using garlic, onion, cayenne pepper, ginger, mustard, horseradish,turmeric, cinnamon, dandelion, licorice root, peppermint, chamomile, etc.

Last edited by JK98; 09/19/09 11:03 AM.
Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: JK98] #53286
09/20/09 05:03 AM
09/20/09 05:03 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I have gotten a lower tolerance for raw garlic than before, lately.

I can relate Sean, somewhat ofcourse.... I get dizzy from garlic sometimes, and only a tiny chunk of it, chewed raw...

Last night while going to bed i had an "asthmatic" like episode, coughing and coughing, a slime lump i couldn't quite reach in the throat.... and i couldn't get enough air after a while doing that.... anyway, when trying to sleep i had sleep apneas... or what its called... you get startled waked just before sleeping for not breathing.... so after an hour or so gasping for air like a fish on land and drinking a ton of water, i finally had had it.....

Kitchen.... f this i said.. now its enough.... i reached for the garlic, got back to bed... bit a few bites of it.. chewed... 3-4 minutes later.... whadda you now....
Breath got fine, feet muscle pains gone!, more relaxed, buuuuut, now shoulder aches for a little while, then dizzyness for a little while, and then came the calm, slime lump in the throat disapeared.... relaxed....... waked in the morning.... top shape! Garlic in the evening does that with me....

But my point.... i have reactions... and in the past i could eat a clove of garlic or more... no reaction... but now.... a few chips of a clove is enough to work as a STRONG medicine!!!

Btw... left hand got numb last night from the garlic too... forgot to mention...
However, fine today again.

smile

We have to eat the good stuff yeah, can't leave that out, but we have to be careful....
However.. what i can't understand is:::::

Why do i tolerate less herbs when having less mercury in ME???

WHY DA abcdeF....... is it like that...... is negative proportional logic to me!!!!
Mercury sure is a beast!! THE f beast!!!!

Easier mercury mobilsing...... naaa....... hmmm...
It JUST AIN'T RIGHT!!

Less merc loaded body SHOULD answer to less reactions from potent medical herbs!!!!!!

ARRRRGHHH!!!

And i know my merc load is coming down!! Psoriassis is going away.... nailfungus is going away slow.... etc...... etc... etc...

So WHY!!?..... Is it because the merc is now in other areas in the body causing more damage when moved or mobilised??..... arghh...

Slow is the key in this... but....
well... same thing btw with those that have no longer amalgams left....
less garlic tolerance and stuff.... etc.....

To me it seems that the more poison we get out, the less herbal medicine we tolerate....

But that is not the case in countries like India, China, Thailand, and etc.... They eat those herbs all day, all life..... and no reactions.....

So does that mean that i still have HUGE loads of mercury still left in me?!
YES?! yes...

My point is.... is this thing something permanent with amalgam poisoned bodies.. i mean, get the poison out completely, but never again tolerate anti-merc-herbs??

THEY tolerate them.. Many of us tolerated those herbs.... but after we get amalgams out and start to detox or retox whatever... then we get better for a while... ups and downs.. etc.. you know da drill...... then..... we suddenly can't handle larger or normal doses of those same herbs no more......

WHAT IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

Last edited by Ole; 09/20/09 05:03 AM.

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: BluSky] #53287
09/20/09 05:13 AM
09/20/09 05:13 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Ole, do you remember I mentioned this happened to me too? When I had amalgams, I could tolerate garlic FAR more. In fact, I liked how I felt on it quite often. However, once I started the amalgam removal process? After full amlagam removal, the reactions to garlic changed and became, at times, quite intolerable. Similar to taking one cap of DMSA.

I could not tolerate taking DMSA, unless it was Cutler's way. I consider this redistribution symptoms, rather than the product itself. Because the manner in which I took the DMSA made ALL the difference as I've mentioned.

But yeah, what causes this with garlic? Is it that mercury become much more easily mobilised after amalgam removal because the body goes from storage mode into detox mode? Cutler does mention that once all amalgams are out, the body does begin dumping mercury. So does garlic more readily bounce it around, since it's far more accessible?

Certainly I did start getting quite extreme reactions from it and other sulfur foods (but more from garlic) post amalgam removal. Other sulfur foods began to make me feel very sickly and toxic, which was also mobilisation, but nothing compared to how incredibly strong garlic was.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Bex] #53288
09/20/09 05:22 AM
09/20/09 05:22 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Yeah Bex, you were one of those i had in mind when saying those things above...

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: BluSky] #53289
09/20/09 05:23 AM
09/20/09 05:23 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
So... Garlic taken Cutler style then?... hehehehe...

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: BluSky] #53290
09/20/09 05:33 AM
09/20/09 05:33 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
I know... about garlic... in comparison to raw ordinary onions for instance..
It's like garlic is in a class for it self...

But remember.... garlic is a multi function herb!
Fungacide, antiviral, "bacteriacide", homocide?? nah... hehe.... humor, but seriously again...., blood thinner, mercury mobiliser / chelator, immune strenghtener via amongst others the bio active selenium and etc...... and so much much more!

Is it then.... candida die offs with candida merc that gets released due to garlic, or is it candida native toxins from die offs, or is it just non-candida merc mobilised?, or is it... who knows what........

The point is... i belive i can safely go on doing this because i sauna now and then, and i now use the toilet daily too.... thanks to squatting..... better elimination.... i drink mostly only water.. all day...... etc......

yadda yadda yadda....

Have a nice day... smile
Point is.. i'm fine today.... i have an up... smile (Thanks to the garlic yesterday, until the dust (mercury) settles again...)

So.... :):):)

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: BluSky] #53301
09/20/09 02:10 PM
09/20/09 02:10 PM
jinx1983  Offline
Elite Member
envy...

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: jinx1983] #53304
09/20/09 09:50 PM
09/20/09 09:50 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Yes Bex maybe it is somewhat Mercury getting stirred up or some severe die offs from a parasite or Candida being I get this from Olive Leaf too and that is not high in Thiols or Sulfur, yet I can get the exact same reaction of Vertigo and the waking up with heart beating fast etc. Oregano Oil can do it as well, those are not sulfur foods so I drew the line.

Anything that is strong or can cleanse well I have this with, this guy named MH on Curezone who has his own board says it's constipation from the die offs and not getting that stuff out after you kill it, not the herbs but that mianly. He also mentions you have to have your liver and kidneys going well or else you can't get alot of the toxins out and thats trouble. Blood flow is key he also says.

I looked at it as Mercury at first being stirred up until I got it from Cayenne in certain amounts annd Olive leaf as well, then I linked it to Candida and Parasites since he basically said and it makes sense that it's die offs or constipation from it making your body low in Oxygen or a lower PH, that made alot of since there.

Thanks to all who have posted, keep it coming.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53305
09/20/09 09:55 PM
09/20/09 09:55 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Someone else had this problem on Curezone, he answered it well here.

YOUR SYMPTOMS SOUND LIKE LOW pH OR LOW OXYGEN AND A HUGE KILL OFF COULD CAUSE THAT, BUT I WOULDN'T THINK IT WOULD EFFECT YOUR HEART THIS WAY, UNLESS THE VALVES HAD WORMS, ETC.....SO SINCE WE CAN ONLY GUESS AND YOU STILL WANT THE PRODUCT, THE STANDARD IS TO CUT YOUR DOSE IN 1/2 AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND KEEP REDUCING UNTIL YOUR "OK" WITH WHAT IS HAPPENING AND NEVER GET IN A HURRY OR FEARFUL, BECAUSE THE ER FOLKS THRIVE ON THAT.

MH

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53306
09/21/09 01:45 AM
09/21/09 01:45 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Originally Posted by Sean / MH
NEVER GET IN A HURRY OR FEARFUL, BECAUSE THE ER FOLKS THRIVE ON THAT.
I dig that!! smile Theeeeeeeeey thrive on th...at...

I know.... smile
Hehe..

Last edited by Ole; 09/21/09 01:46 AM.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: BluSky] #53311
09/21/09 10:34 AM
09/21/09 10:34 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
You could try adding more detoxifying herbs like licorice, dandelion,and milk thistle. I stopped using the olive leaf extract recently since I was getting die off reactions that were too strong. I think I will try using MSM again, perhaps just on my off days. Although I am starting to think that perhaps I should be taking it all the time? MSM is said to help with detoxification. Are you taking molybdenum? I think molybdenum is very important for aldehyde detoxification. A dosage of 500 mcg to 1 mg a day is good. Several brands only make 150 mcg, and taking 3-7 of those a day is not cost effective. Thorne makes 1 mg capsules, that are only around $6 for 60. You could take one or half of one a day.

I started taking carnitine, 1,000 mg a day. I suggest that all those who don't eat much beef or pork should consider taking it, as other foods contain very little of it. While the body can synthesize it, it may not do so in adequate amounts. It helps with fat metabolism, and energy production, as well as cognition, and the circulatory system.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: JK98] #53314
09/21/09 03:42 PM
09/21/09 03:42 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Yeah Olive Leaf can kill alot off and make you feel pretty bad, I can relate there. I can use Parsley which is a good cleanser in some tea, I actually like it and it is a good cleanser.

I have empty vege caps I can pack with the powder Dandelion and Milk Thistle seed powder I have, thats an idea I have been toying with for a while. That would be a good combo IMO.

I don't take Molybdenum right now JK, just trying to be simple for a while and not add too much because thats how I end up all over the place and back to square one. I need to take something for a while and get the benefits of it, thats the only way I will succeed on something.

Right now I take the bowel balance thing with those herbs in it I put up before, Olive Oil at night, Molasses for Minerals, A lemon in water a day, An orange a day, Parsley for the Kidneys and not much else. I will add the Milk Thistle and Dandelion for the liver soon, good lord that Organ is so abused and so important for everything.

BTW Cayenne and Ginger are in the Bowel Balance I use, Echinacea too I believe, good stuff for cleansing.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Sean] #53325
09/21/09 05:17 PM
09/21/09 05:17 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yes Bex maybe it is somewhat Mercury getting stirred up or some severe die offs from a parasite or Candida being I get this from Olive Leaf too and that is not high in Thiols or Sulfur, yet I can get the exact same reaction of Vertigo and the waking up with heart beating fast etc. Oregano Oil can do it as well, those are not sulfur foods so I drew the line.

Anything that is strong or can cleanse well I have this with, this guy named MH on Curezone who has his own board says it's constipation from the die offs and not getting that stuff out after you kill it, not the herbs but that mianly. He also mentions you have to have your liver and kidneys going well or else you can't get alot of the toxins out and thats trouble. Blood flow is key he also says.

I looked at it as Mercury at first being stirred up until I got it from Cayenne in certain amounts annd Olive leaf as well, then I linked it to Candida and Parasites since he basically said and it makes sense that it's die offs or constipation from it making your body low in Oxygen or a lower PH, that made alot of since there.

Thanks to all who have posted, keep it coming.

Hi Sean,

Yeah, it could be a combination of these factors. But Sean, even if you are not using stuff that mobilises mercury (sulfur), if you use antifungals of any kind to kill off any fungus/yeast etc and the yeast themselves happen to contain heavy metals (yeast can hold its own weight in metal), the antifungal splits the yeast cell open and any contained heavy metal is then released into the blood stream, along with the die off toxins.

I have read before that to kill candida with antifungals when a person is mercury toxic, is not only foolish, but potentially VERY dangerous. They claimed it can cause acute poisoning.

Antifungals kill on contact and release an enormous amount of toxins from die off at once. Overloading the organs of elimination and often making the person much sicker in the process. So what that guy said makes a lot of sense.

I think natural antifungal type foods maybe ok, if eaten as foods but even then they can be very potent and the person will need to have prepared themselves first. To me, supplement antifungals are potent/concentrated and that's when I got my horrific reaction and it was only a herbal/natural preparation.

The diet alone was never a problem, apart from the intial die off which did make me feel bad, but never acutely poisoned like the antifungal.

Re: What the heck is wrong with me when I use certain Antifungals or even foods in higher [Re: Bex] #53326
09/21/09 10:02 PM
09/21/09 10:02 PM
P
Peterson123  Offline