News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,083 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,208 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,867 Please HELP!!!
162,863 Open Conspiracy
106,957 History rules
99,429 Symmetry
88,024 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94416
06/14/21 11:53 AM
06/14/21 11:53 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE WAY OF FAITH ~~

--"The Lord said to Gideon, "You have too many men. I cannot deliver Midian into their hands, or Israel
would boast against me." --[Judges 7:2] -- angelwing

-- In a 2017 World Cup qualifying match that pitted the US against Trinidad and Tobago, the Soca Warriors shocked the world when they beat the US men's national team, a team ranked fifty-six places higher.

The 2-1 upset eliminated the US team from the 2018 World Cup.
Trinidad and Tobago's victory was so unexpected in part because the United States' population and resoces dwarfed those of the small Caribbean nation. But those seemingly insurmountable advantages weren't enough to defeat the passionate Soca Warriors.

The story of Gideon and the Midianites features a similar upset, one between a small group of fighters and a large army. The Israelite army actually had more than thirty-thousand fighters, but God whittled the army down to just three hundred warriors so the nation would learn that their success was dependent on Him--not the size of their army, the amount of money in their treasury, or the skill of their leaders. (Judges 7:1-8).

It can be tempting to ut our trust and confidence in things we can see or measure, but that's not the way of faith. Though it's often difficult, when we're willing to depend on God to "be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power" (Ephesians 6:10), we can go into situations with courage and confidence, even when we feel overwhelmed and unqualified. His presence and power can do amazing things in and through us. Let's keep our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Finisher of our faith. ~~

--ODB/LMS~
--" Eyes On You" // (feat Sarah Reeves) // <https://youtu.be/aZCDv-ND-Tg>
~~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94417
06/14/21 12:58 PM
06/14/21 12:58 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--SPENDING TIME WITH GOD ~~

--"Jesus often withdrew to lonely places and prayed."
--[Luke 5:16] -- grouppray

---A River Runs Through It is Norman Maclean's masterful story of two boys growing up in western Montana with their father, a Presbyterian minister.
On Sunday mornings, Norman and his brother, Paul,went to church where they heard their father preach. Once Sunday evening rolled around, there were another service and their father would preach again. But between those two services, they were free to walk the hills and streams with him "while he unwound between services." It was an intentional withdrawing on their father's part to "restore his soul and be filled again to overflowing for the evening sermon.

Throughout the Gospels, Jesus is seen teaching multitudes on hillsides and cities, and healing the sick and diseased who were brought to Him. All this transaction was in line with the Son of Man's mission "to seek and to save the lost" (Luke 19:10). But it's also noted that He "often withdrew to lonely places" (5:16). His time there was spent communing with the Father, being renewed and restored to step back once more into His mission.

In our faithful efforts to serve, it's good for us to remember that Jesus often withdrew. If this practice was important for Jesus, how much more so for us? May we regularly spend time with our Father, who can fill us again to overflowing. ~~

--"Thank You, our Heavenly Father for the reminder, of my need for time spent with You. I need Your grace and strength to renew my often-weary soul. I Look to You, Lord Jesus." ~ amen"

--ODB/JB~
--"I Look To You" // Selah (lyrics/ video)<https://youtu.be/e7cwTzrYaZA>
~~~~~~

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94420
06/15/21 11:39 AM
06/15/21 11:39 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE LORD WILL FIGHT FOR YOU!

--"The horse is made ready for the day of battle,
but victory rests with the LORD."
--[Proverbs 21:31] -- angelwing

---THE wounded horse was named Drummer Boy, one of the 112 mounts carrying British soldiers into battle during the famed 'Charge of the Light Brigade.'
The animal showed such bravery and stamina that his assigned commander, Lieutenant Colonel de Salis, decided his horse deserved a medal as much as his valiant men. This was done even though their military action against enemy forces failed. Yet the calvary's valor, matched by the courage of their horses, established the clash as one of Britain's greatest military moments, still celebrated today.

The confrontation, however, shows the wisdom of an ancient Bible proverb: "The horse is made ready for the day of battle, but victory rests with the LORD" (text). Scripture affirms this principle clearly. "For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory" (Deuteronomy 20:4). Indeed, even against the sting of death, wrote the apostle Paul, "Thanks be to God! He give us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ" (1 Corinthians 15:56-57).

Knowing this, our task still is to be prepared for life's tough tests. To build a ministry, we study, work, and pray. To create beautiful art, we master a skill. To conquer a mountain, we secure our tools and build our strength. Then prepared, we're more than conquerors through Christ's strong love. ~~

--"Heavenly Father, as I approach life's great tests, inspire me to prepare my heart so that You get the victory. In Christ Jesus our Lord."
--ODB/PR
--"All My Delight" // (lyric video) Cody Carnes // <https://youtu.be/1f_AXkis4Ao>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94423
06/16/21 09:42 AM
06/16/21 09:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----God's Faithful Hand Is Always With Us~

--"The God of all grace...will Himself perfect, confirm, strengthen and establish you."
---[1 Peter 5:10] -- angelwing

--"I feel like I'm pushing the envelope," my husband, Terry, told me, dreading a potential third spinal fusion surgery--this time a double fusion. each surgery had helped, but more kept going wrong. Now stairs were increasingly difficult and he was in constant pain.

During this decision-making time we flew to Alaska to visit grandkids. To ease his fear I suggested he see the same surgeon on the Kenai Peninsula who had looked at the scans for his first surgery. Our daughter--a registered nurse in the community--had requested those films for a second opinion.

We had never met the Alaska physician--but were incredibly grateful to him. When he had looked at Terry's original spine scans, he had urged consultation for a growth he noted on a kidney. Terry had a cancerous kidney removed before it caused other damage.

The surgeon not only fit Terry into his schedule, but also ordered an MRI and squeezed us in for a follow-up appointment. He concurred with the planned surgery--it was tricky, he said, but it could be done.

When he learned the surgery would be in Spokane, Washington, he mentioned he had a good friend living there, whom he'd taught in medical school in Chicago, who had just been up visiting. Later in the visit I happened to drop the name of Terry's Spokane surgeon. The physician exclaimed, "That's my friend!"

Terry's anxiety toward his next surgery left him. God's steadying hand was clearly visible in this unlikely bridge. ~~

-"Thank You, Lord Jesus, You truly are the skilled Physician.~~ amen"

-"Faithful God" // (lyric video // I Am They// <https://youtu.be/C9MTZ1TOlbk>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94545
07/05/21 10:45 AM
07/05/21 10:45 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HOPE IN GRIEF ~~

--We do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death,
so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope."
---[1 Thessalonians 4:13] -- angelwing

--As the cabbie drove us to London's Heathrow Airport, he told us his story. He had come alone to the United Kingdom at age fifteen, seeking to escape war and deprivation.
Now, eleven years later, he has a family of his own and is able to provide for them in ways unavailable in his native land. But he laments that he's still separated from his parents and siblings. He told us that he's had a hard journey that won't be complete until he's reunited with his family.

Being separated from our loved ones in this life is hard, but losing a loved one in death is much harder and creates a sense of loss that won't be made be made right until we're reunited with them. When the new believers at Thessalonica wondered about such losses, Paul wrote, "Brothers and sisters, we do not want you to be uninformed about those who sleep in death, so that you do not grieve like the rest of mankind, who have no hope." (text)
He explained that as believers in Jesus, we can live in expectation of a wonderful reunion--together forever in the presence of Christ (v. 17).

Few experiences mark us as deeply as the separations we endure, but in Jesus we have hope of being reunited. And in the midst of grief and loss we can find the comfort we need in that enduring promise. (v.18).

--[-Friend, Jesus believes in you. Please never forget that. Come to the cross just as you are. There is no sin that He will not forgive. "Jesus loves you with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms." ]
--ODB/BC~

--"He Believes In You" // Danny Gokey // <https://youtu.be/JWzlXp0kup4>
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94546
07/05/21 11:57 AM
07/05/21 11:57 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Our God is the Master of Love, Joy, Peace, Patience, Gentleness, kindness, Faithfulness and self-Control.
--This is terrific. I hope the poster leaves this on his page. I was unaware that MercyMe sang this song.

Jesus Christ died a brutal, painful death to pay for our sin- debt. Please give Him your life and He will direct your steps.
--JESUS CHRIST IS OUR COMFORTER! groupprayJESUS DIED TO PAY OUR SIN-DEBT. ~~ + + +

--"In Christ Alone" // Mercy Me / <https://youtu.be/rKKJqaaDyS8>

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94547
07/05/21 12:27 PM
07/05/21 12:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD KNOWS YOUR STORY ~~

--"Search me, O God, and know my heart; test me and know
my anxious thoughts" --[Psalm 139:23] -- angelwing

--AS I DROVE home after lunch with my best friend, I thanked God out loud for her. She knows me and loves me in spite of things I don't love about myself.
She's one of a small circle of people who accept me as I am--my quirks, habits, and screw-ups. Still, there are parts of my story I resist sharing even with her and others that I love--times where I've clearly not been the hero, times I've been judgmental of unkind of unloviing.

But God does know my whole story. He's the One I can freely talk to even if I'm reluctant to talk with others.

The familiar words of Psalm 139 describe the intimacy we enjoy with our Sovereign King. He knows us completely! (v.1). He's "familiar with all [our] ways (v.3). He invites us to come to Him with our confusion, our anxious thoughts, and our struggles with temptation. When we're willing to yield completely to Him, He reaches out to restore and rewrite the parts of our story that make us sad because we've wandered from Him..

God knows us better than anyone else ever can, and still.... He loves us! When we daily surrender ourselves to Him and seek to know Him more fully, He can change our story for His glory. He's the Author who's continuing to write it. (Hebrews 12:2)
--ODB/CHK~
---"I Have Decided To Follow Jesus" // Kathryn Scott //<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvB8VrJVIQ>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94548
07/05/21 05:24 PM
07/05/21 05:24 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Our Richness in Christ ~~

--Serving Christ Jesus ~~
--[Please Read = Colossians 3: 23-24]-- angelwing

--Robert Gilmore "R.G." LeTourneau was an American inventor and entrepreneur. Although he was was a sixth-grade drop out, he registered more than 300 patents during his life and built one of the largest earthmoving machinery manufacturing companies of his day, with factories on four continents.

Around age 32, LeTourneau, a Christian, felt called to do more for the kingdom of God. He sought the advice of his pastor, wondering if he should abandon his career in construction and manufacturing to become a missionary. After a time of prayer, the pastor told LeTourneau, "God needs businessmen too."

From that moment on, LeTourneau saw his career as a way to serve God. Though he offered his products and services to clients, he knew that he was working for God rather than for men (Colossians 3:23-24) He was known as 'God's Businessman'. .

In the freedom Christ offers, we too may find that the work God has for us is the work we've been doing all along.

--In Touch/
---"Who You Are To Me" // Chris Tomlin (feat Lady A)<https://youtu.be/0_3pYSzMnD4>
~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94669
07/23/21 02:37 PM
07/23/21 02:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----OVERCOME FEAR ~~

--"When I am afraid, I will put my trust in You."
--[PSALM 56:3] -- angelwing

---Don't deny your anxieties. You cannot just put them away as if they they don't exist. Every one of us fears something at one time or another. Even the great saints of Scripture were afraid on occasion: Moses and Jeremiah feared their call to leadership (Exodus 3-4; Jeremiah 1). The Psalms openly reveal David's concerns and apprehensions (Psalm 3;27; 34:54; 56). Timid Timothy had to be exhorted by Paul to continue his ministry (2 Timothy 1:6-8)

--Notice that in today's verse, David said, "When I am afraid" (emphasis added). Fear will come. And when it does, confess it to God. Rather than refusing to admit your fears, acknowledge them and place your trust in God. Turn your gaze to your Rock, Jesus Christ.

A healthy fear of God--reverence, respect, and reliance upon Him--is your foremost weapon against worry. He is always trustworthy. He is always faithful. He will not fail or forsake you. You can count on Him. So place your trust in God's powerful presence. His great wisdom, power, strength, and love are your confidence. Dwell on Him--not your fears. And confess that no matter what comes against you, it is no match for the Lord your God. ~~

--'My hope is in Jesus because He is greater than all my fears.'
--IN TOUCH ~

--"I Will Fear No More" // The AFTERS (lyric video) <https://youtu.be/v-634E6pdQA>

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94868
08/25/21 01:23 PM
08/25/21 01:23 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---REMEMBER AMD CELEBRATE ~~

--"Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to them, saying, "This is
my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me." --[Luke 22:19] -- bible

---On December 6, 1907, explosions rocked a small community in the US state of West Virginia, producing one of the worst disasters in the history of the coal-mining industry.
Some 360 miners were killed, and it's been estimated that this horrific tragedy miners will killed, and it's been estimated that this horrific tragedy left behind about 250 widows and 1,000 children without fathers. Historians maintain that the memorial service became the seedbed from which the celebration of Father's Day in the US would eventually grown. Out of great loss came remembrance and -- eventually --celebration.

The greatest tragedy in human history occurred when human beings crucified their Creator. Yet, that dark moment also produced both remembrance and--eventually-- celebration. The night before He would go to the cross, Jesus took elements of Israel's Passover and created His own memorial celebration. Luke's record describes the scene this way: "And he took bread, gave thanks and broke it and gave it to them, saying 'This is my body given for you; do this in remembrance of me" (see text)'"

Still today, whenever we take communion, we honor His great, unflinching love for us--remembering the cost of our rescue and celebrating the gift of life His sacrifice produced.
As Charles Wesley said in his great hymn, "Amazing love! How can it be that Thou, my God, shouldst die for me?"

--ODB/BC~

--"His Name Is Jesus" // Phil Wickham (lyric video) //
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqnkIzXRvGc>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #94870
08/26/21 10:13 AM
08/26/21 10:13 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD IS ALWAYS WITH US ~~

---God is with us. Prophets weren’t enough. Apostles wouldn’t do. Angels won’t suffice. God sent more than miracles and messages. He sent himself; he sent his Son. “The Word became flesh and dwelt among us” (John 1:14). -- angelwing

Jesus has been where you are; he can relate to how you feel. And if his life on earth doesn’t convince you, his death on the cross should. He understands what you are going through. No one penned it more clearly than did the author of Hebrews. “Jesus understands every weakness of ours, because he was tempted in every way that we are. But he did not sin! So whenever we are in need, we should come bravely before the throne of our merciful God. There we will be treated with undeserved kindness, and we will find help” (Hebrews 4:15–16 CEV).
Jesus said, "I and the Father are one." --[John 10:30]
---ML~
--[Please read/ JOHN 10:22-30 // Jesus Asserts His Deity ]
~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95024
09/16/21 01:36 PM
09/16/21 01:36 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD'S PROVISION ~~

---[Please Read / Matthew 14:22-33] -- angelwing

----We all face trials. Realistically, if you’re not currently in a storm, you’re either just getting out of one or about to enter one. Thankfully, we serve a good God who always provides—including during the dark periods of life. Today’s passage tells of a stormy night on the Sea of Galilee. Let’s look at three ways Jesus provides for us today just as He did for the disciples then.

1. Presence. God is with every believer through His indwelling Holy Spirit, and He promises never to leave (John 14:16-17; Heb. 13:5). This is a great gift because it gives a sense of comfort, courage, and confidence.

2. Pathway. He blesses Christians with guidance through trouble. Jesus is in total control of our storm and will use it for His purposes. We may not understand, but we can trust Him to lead us and accomplish good.

3. Potential. He offers believers the ability to grow. Hardships are exercises in trust and times to learn more fully who God is and how great His power and love are.

No one enjoys trials, but we can be grateful for God’s hand in our life and the ways He will use us. Hardships are opportunities to trust the Creator and know Him better.

--Jesus knows your every need. He loves you with an everlasting love and underneath are His everlasting arms. He has said, "Be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age." -- grouppray
---[Matthew 28:20]

~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95111
10/04/21 11:56 AM
10/04/21 11:56 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---TRUE IDENTITY ~~
-[Please Read/ 1 John 2:28-3:10]

~~"See what great love the Father has lavished on us, that we should be called children of God."
--[1 John 3:1] -- angelwing

~~~AS my friend reviewed the pictures I took of her, she pointed out the physical characteristics she saw as imperfections. I asked her to look closer. "I see a beautiful and beloved daughter of the Almighty King of Kings" I said. "I see a compassionate lover of God and others, whose genuine kindness, generosity, and faithfulness have made a difference in so many lives." When I noticed the tears brimming her eyes, I said, "I think you need a tiara!"

When we come to know Jesus personally, He crowns us with love and calls us His children (1 John 3:1). He gives us the power to persevere in faith so that "we may be confident and unashamed before Him at his coming" (2:28). Though He accepts us as we are, His love purifies us and transforms us into His likeness (3:2-3). He help;s us recognize our need for Him and repent as we rejoice in the power to turn away from sin (vv.7-9). We can live in faithful obedience and love (v.30), with His truth hidden in our hearts and His Spirit present in our lives.

My friend didn't really need a tiara or any other trinket that day. But we both needed the reminder of our worth as God's beloved children.

--"Loving God, thank You for reminding me that who I am is based on whose I am--Yours, simply Yours. Thank You my Abba Father, in Christ."

--ODB/XD
~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95136
10/06/21 02:41 PM
10/06/21 02:41 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---BE WATCHFUL, and STRENGTHEN the THINGS which Remain ~~
---[Revelation 3:2 / KJV] -- angelwing

--Now that I have passed my "best by" date, I find that aging is a series of losses, but with compensations.

The loss of energy frustrates me, but I still get a lot done, because I work smarter. I'm more organized, rest often, and use a lot of power tools.

This year I experienced my first "silent spring," as I can no longer hear the birds chirping. However, I can still hear the geese that honk their way overhead, making me smile.

My teeth have all been crowned, and while these "new" body parts cost a thousand dollars each, at least I can still eat.

I have lost some of my dearest friends, but I have made some wonderful new friends.

My biggest loss is the loss of future. How many more years will I live? Some seniors panic when time runs out, and they do foolish things. On the other hand, some seniors do their best work at the end.

Never did I dream that I would be this happy at my age. Every day I wake up is a kind of Christmas present.
I am trying to live by the John the Apostle's advice, to "strengthen the things that remain."
I keep in touch with my children, and grandchildren. I exercise and eat right, and I have come to cherish little things, like my morning coffee and newspaper, walking, opening the mail, a hot bath in the evening, followed by a bowl of popcorn, maybe ice-cream and some good television programs. And praying myself to sleep at night. ~

--"Thank You, Father, for saving some of the best till last. 'Come Lord Jesus, Come.' ~

--ODB/DS~
~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95279
10/26/21 02:50 PM
10/26/21 02:50 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----Jesus Is the Light Of the World ~~

----DARKNESS WILL NEVER EXTINGUISH LIGHT ~~

---"Then shall thy light rise in obscurity." --[Isaiah 58:10] -- bible

---During the sixteen years I've been a tour guide at the Shaker Village in Canterbury, New Hampshire, I've learned a lot about this religious groups faith as reflecting in their lifestyle and design.

One hallmark feature that I especially admire appears in every building: "borrowed light." This simple architectural detail lets ambient light enter indirectly into a space otherwise blocked. These openings might include panes of glass set in an interior door, a full-size window set into an interior wall beside a stairwell, or small panes of glass set into closet walls. Sunlight enters a window from the outside of a building, travels through a room--then penetrates farther through the borrowed light feature.

Back in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries when these buildings were built, folks depended upon candles--a perpetual fire hazard. Borrow light reduced the necessity for candles. Yet, even after the advent of electricity, the antique interior windows still allow the gift of light used more efficiently to brighten dim places.

So I wonder...do I live my life as a borrowed light feature? Do God's light and love pass through me to beam upon others? By God's grace, I will shine for His glory in this dark world.

--Guideposts/GTS~
~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95280
10/26/21 03:19 PM
10/26/21 03:19 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--DARKNESS WILL NEVER EXTINGUISH LIGHT ~~

---'JESUS IS THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD~'

--"Work willingly at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."
---(Colossians 3:23) - grouppray

---ONE morning, as I prepared to being my workshop I heard in my inner spirit, 'Don't Let Limitations Stop You.' I looked out at the audience and noticed it was made up of younger and older male inmates. These men came fro different religious, economic, and social backgrounds but were all eager to learn to learn how to reach their goals.

This wasn't my first training session at the federal correction institute. The first time I volunteered there as a job and career faith to help inmates prepare to reenter society. After the event, a few of the inmates requested that I return to the prison to lead personal growth programs. This was a surprise to me, but I happily accepted the offer to continue my work to help the inmates gain different life skills.

When I hold these training sessions, the men engaged, often ask great questions, and share their insight on the topic at hand. And my heart is filled with joy. I have been blessed with an opportunity to help people who need a chance to rebuild their lives.

I never envisioned myself conducting workshops within prison, but God did. We never know how and where God is going to use us to serve others. I'm just grateful that He knows were we are needed and how to get us there. When I first came to this prison, I thought I would be volunteering for one. day. Now, a few years later--and thanks to our Lord--I am still helping this population truly enjoying the experience. ~~

--"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus." ~~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18]

--Daily Guidepsosts/ PD~
~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95281
10/26/21 03:58 PM
10/26/21 03:58 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---JESUS IS ALWAYS WITH US ~~

--"He will turn again, he will have compassion upon us;
He will subdue our iniquities; and thou wilt cast all their
sins into the depths of the sea." --[Micah 7:19] -- angelwing

--Pleaser read. // John 8:1-12 and Romans 8:1-6]

--JESUS offers to be Captain of our ship on the journey of life. He has a genuine interest in our well-being and safety. If our voyage is beset by fog we can trust our Captain's clear vision. We get the picture in today's key verse that Jesus would like to throw our sins and iniquities overboard into the depths of the sea.

The adulterous woman in John 8 wisely acknowledged her sins. These were the very sins that had loaded her life with guilt. She realized that Captain Jesus will not overlook or condone sin, so she allowed Jesus to take care of them. Now this woman could be completely free from condemnation! This heavy load of guilt could be removed.

She understood that she deserved to have stones hurled at her. After her encounter with Jesus, do you think that she felt tike she needed to throw stones up in the air and hope that they would strike her? No! She simply accepted the cleansing and forgiveness provided for her. With a change of heart and through confession and repentance, we too must allow Captain Jesus to take our sins and send them down to the bottom of the sea!

--"As far as the east if from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us." --[Psalm 103:12]
--BSW/JK~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95498
11/29/21 06:54 PM
11/29/21 06:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----BREAD!

--"I am the bread of life." --[John 6:48]

---Until recently I lived in a small Mexican city whose early morning and evening you can hear a distinctive cry: "Bread!" A man with a huge basket on his bike offers a great variety of fresh sweet and salty breads for sale. I enjoyed having fresh bread brought to my door.

Moving from the thought of feeding physical hunger to spiritual hunger, I think of Jesus's words "I am the living bread that came down from heaven, Whoever eats this bread will live forever.: --(John 6:51).

Someone has said that evangelism is one beggar telling another beggar where he found bread. Many of us can say, "Once was spiritually hungry, spiritually starving because of my sins. Then someone told me where to find bread: in Jesus. And my life has changed!"

We have the privilege and responsibility of pointing others to the Bread of Life. We can share Jesus in our neighborhood, our workplace, our school, our place of recreation. We can take the Good News to others through doors of friendship.

Jesus is the Bread of Life. Let's tell everybody the Great News! ~~.
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN22iGpUabE>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95499
11/29/21 08:34 PM
11/29/21 08:34 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--Worthy Is The Lamb ~

--Doers of the Word ~~

--Do not merely listen to the word and so deceive yourselves. Do what it says." [James 1:23] angelwing

---Just after we moved to a new neighborhood, we invited my sister-in-law and her husband over for Sunday dinner. As we greeted Sue and Ted at the door, an odd noise directed eyes toward the kitchen. As I followed their gaze, I followed their gaze, I froze in horror. An errant hose of our old portable dishwasher had disengaged--- spewing water everywhere!

Sue went into action mode. Dropping her purse, she was in the kitchen before me, shutting off the water and calling for towels and a mop. We spent the first fifteen minutes of their visit on our knees mopping the floor.

Sue is a doer--someone always ready to pitch in, and be involved, and even lead if necessary.

Many of the doers of world are also doers of the Word. These are followers of Jesus who have taken the challenge of James to heart: "Do not merely listen to the word....Do what it says" (1:22).
other way to enjoy the blessings of God (v.25).

As you read God's Word, think about what it means to put what you've learned into practice. It's another way to enjoy the blessings of God (v.25).

--ODB/CH~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDOkFrRFYJo>
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95512
12/03/21 10:30 AM
12/03/21 10:30 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO HURT ~

--[ Friend, We all get hurt. It's a feeling we will need to deal with until Jesus takes us out of this world. Personally, I was hurt within the last 36 hours. I did not want to relinquish that until the person had apologized. Well, that's not the way of Jesus. He forgave us before the foundation of the world. He came to die so we can live with Him in eternity. If you haven't already, please memorize the Lord's Prayer, [Matthew 6: 9 thru 13] and when the enemy puts those thoughts in your mind, say Jesus' prayer to Him out of your heart. He will help to heal your broken spirit. He is the miracle working Savior. May the Lord bless you always, especially [as you go through this month of December,] and remember the greatest gift ever given, is JESUS CHRIST and HIM CRUCIFIED! In Christ Alone. ~]

PRAY OVER THIS

“Pursue peace with all people, and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord: looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled.”
(Hebrews 12:14-15)

- angelwing
PONDER THIS

We’ve all been hurt. There is not one of us who has not suffered some kind of hurt. And when we are hurt, our natural inclination is to react with anger. We react with resentment. We have a desire to get even and to hurt the one who has hurt us.

Christians are called to recognize that desire to be wrong. We recognize that as our old nature. In these moments, we are to confess that desire, deal with it, and get over it so it doesn’t become a root of bitterness. But a bitter person is different. When bitter people are hurt, they don’t deal with their bitterness but take it into their hearts. They begin to dwell on it and mull it over and over again. And then they look for other problems to justify this feeling of bitterness.

How do you typically respond when you’ve been hurt?
How might remembering the truth of the Gospel help you avoid bitterness when you’ve been hurt?

PRACTICE THIS

Take time to consider recent hurts you’ve experienced. Are any of these moving toward bitterness? Ask God to help you respond in a manner that honors Christ and does not hold onto hurt.

--LWF/ AR ~~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95624
01/03/22 03:27 PM
01/03/22 03:27 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---LOVE'S GREATEST GIFT ~~

--"We all like sheep have gone astray."
---[Isaiah 53:6]

--My son Geoff was leaving a store when he saw an abandoned walking frame (a mobility aid) on the ground. 'I hope there isn't a person back there who needs help,' he thought. He glanced behind the building and found a homeless man unconscious on the pavement.

Geoff roused him and asked if he was okay. "I'm trying to drink myself to death, he responded. "My tent broke in a storm, and I lost everything. I don't want to live."

Geoff called a Christian rehabilitation ministry, and while they waited for help, he ran home briefly and brought the man his own camping tent. "What's your name" Geoff asked. "Geoffrey." the homeless man answered, "with a G." Geoff hadn't mentioned his own name or its uncommon spelling. "Dad, that could have been me," he later told me.

Geoff once struggled with substance abuse himself, and helped the man because of the kindness he'd received from God.
Isaiah the prophet used these words to anticipate God's mercy to us in Jesus. "We all like sheep have gone astray, each of us has turned to his own way; and the LORD has laid on us the iniquity of us all." (Isaiah 53;5).

Christ the Savior didn't leave us lost alone, and hopeless in despair. He chose to identify with us and lift us in love, so that we may be set free to live anew in Him. There's no greater gift. ~~

--ODB/JB~

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95626
01/04/22 05:07 PM
01/04/22 05:07 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---LOVE OF LEARNING ~~

--"Let the wise listen and add to their learning." --[Proverbs 1;5]

--When asked how he became a journalist, a man shared the story of his mother's dedication to his pursuit of education.
While traveling on the subway each day she collected newspapers left behind on seats and gave them to him. While he especially enjoyed reading about sports, the papers also introduced him to knowledge about the world, which opened his mind to a vast range of interests.

Children are wired with natural curiosity and a love for learning, so introducing them to the Scriptures at an early age is of great value. They become intrigued by God's extraordinary promises and exciting stories of Bible heroes. As their knowledge deepens, they can begin to comprehend the consequences of sin, their need of repentance, and the joy found in trusting God. The first chapter of Proverbs, for instance, is a great introduction to the benefits of wisdom (Proverbs 1:1-7). Nuggets of wisdom found here shine a light of understanding of real-life situations.

Developing a love of learning--especially about spiritual truths helps us to grow stronger in our faith. And those who have walked in faith for decades can continue to pursue knowledge of God throughout their life. Proverbs 1:5 advises, "Let the wise listen and add to their learning." God will never stop teaching us if we're willing to open our heart and mind to His guidance and instruction.

--"Father, please continue to open my mind and heart to grow in knowledge and wisdom as I read from the Scriptures."

--ODB/CHK

Re: Our Richness in Christ -- [Re: Abigail] #95653
01/10/22 01:10 PM
01/10/22 01:10 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GOD'S Omnipotence ~~

---"And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude... saying; Alleluia; for the Lore God omnipotent reigneth --[Revelation 19:6]

---God's omnipotence deserves our full attention. It is almighty power; that is, power without measure or boundary. Does the day ahead look difficult? Maybe we see a huge amount of work needing to be done. Or maybe it's not work, but some kind of dark cloud hanging over our head. The pressures of life can be daunting. The outcome is unknown, we are searching for answers and none seem to be forthcoming.

The Bible tells us to trust the Almighty God with our burdens, cares, and concerns. We are less likely to worry if we are praying about a problem. But if our mind is in a spin about something and we are not praying, we may become extremely worried, and that can be sin.

Let's think about the power of God. He created the Earth and everything in it by His spoken words, and He is not limited by anything. Nations are under God's power, and He can cause earthquakes and storms. He can also cause storms to cease according to His will. He feeds the ravens and notices when a sparrow falls to the ground. Even the hairs of our head are all numbered. God cares for us, as well as all His creatures., because we belong to Him. Thus we can face life without fear. We are very valuable in God's sight.

It is sometimes said that Satan is mighty but God is Almighty. We should realize that there is infinite difference between the two. Satan is a defeated foe. Putting our trust in God is not risky, but trying to trying to carry everything ourselves certainly is --.
--If we pray in faith, we can hand over to God what He has allowed in our life, and He will give us His peace.'
---BSW/GM

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  CTD