News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,689 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,125 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,808 Please HELP!!!
162,857 Open Conspiracy
106,940 History rules
99,398 Symmetry
88,017 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rating: 5
All forms of Martyrdom feared #53819
10/19/09 06:44 AM
10/19/09 06:44 AM
CTD  Offline
OP
Master Elite Member
Just so you know who this is

http://www.usnews.com/blogs/room-fo...hilling-sidelight-of-darwin-bashing.html
Guest blogger Robert T. Pennock is professor of philosophy, computer science, and EEBB at Michigan State University and author of the books Tower of Babel: The Evidence Against the New Creationism and Intelligent Design Creationism and Its Critics: Philosophical, Theological and Scientific Perspectives.

He proudly testified on behalf of antiscience at the Dover, PA farce. The title of his blog article: "Creation of Christian Soldiers a Chilling Sidelight of Darwin Bashing"
Originally Posted by Pennock
...Elsewhere Dembski has written a call to unapologetic apologetics and martyrdom: "[T]his is our calling as Christian apologists, to bear witness to the truth, even to the point of death (be it the death of our bodies or the death of our careers)." To be worthy apologists and to never give in to the ground rules set by the secular academy, Dembski and fellow ID-advocate Jay Wesley Richards wrote, is "perhaps not a martyrdom where we spill our blood (although this too may be required)." (Quoted in Pennock 2006).

As I wrote in a recent op-ed about Expelled and the ID culture wars, it is hard to know how to respond in a civil manner to such ignorant extremism. Let me go further here: Such views (and I do here mean views, not people) do not deserve a civil response. They deserve more than disapproval and ridicule. They deserve the moral outrage of all who are friends of reason and truth.

Did you notice what he considers so dangerous? Martyrs - not just those who die, but those who are willing to sacrifice career or other things for truth. This he calls "ignorant exremism". This he says does not deserve a civil response. Refusal to cave in and go with their program of deceit, even if it means something very tangible, does not deserve a civil response.

What's so terrifying? What's so threatening about a person who will not be cowed or intimidated, even if it costs them their job, etc? I'll tell you exactly what: the Power of such testimony.

Those who seek to keep people in darkness have much to fear indeed. Even now such testimony is at work, and eyes are opening afresh - eyes that may have been clenched tightly shut. Nobody can respect a coward, even if they try, and nobody can help but respect a man of demonstrable principle.

Boy's kinda in a pickle about the uncivil response. Just like all the rest of his kind. Whatcha gonna do, make more martyrs? Sadly, many of them refuse to consider any other course. ...Or maybe not so sadly... The Living God has a few chief loves, and one of them is any excuse to reward! Let us Bless His name forever.

Dark Matter + Dark Energy = Dark Truth

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case
http://www.talkreason.org/articles/Falsify.cfm

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson
Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: CTD] #53822
10/19/09 09:59 AM
10/19/09 09:59 AM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

Thank you for this surprising article, CTD! This man has totally missed the 'HIGH CALLING OF GOD IN CHRIST JESUS'!

Ephesians 3:14 -16 "For this reason I bow my knees before the Father, from whom every family in heaven and on earth derives its name, that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with power through His Spirit in the inner man."

~~~~~~~~~~~
HORACE Pitkin, the son of a wealthy merchant, was converted and went to China as a missionary. He wrote to his friends in America, saying, "It will be but a short time till we know definitely whether we can serve him better above or here."

Shortly afterward, a mob stormed the gate of the compound where Pitkin defended the women and children. He was beheaded and his head was offered at the shrine of a heathen god, while his body was thrown into a pit with the bodies of nine Chinese Christians.

Sherwood Eddy, writing about him, said, "Pitkin won more men by his death than he ever could have won by his life." Christ needs people today who are made of martyr stuff!! Dare to take a strong, uncompromising stand for Him!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thank You, Lord, for the examples of those who have gone before us. Help me to take hold of Your unlimited strength, too." cross

Billy Graham/Evangelist

Matthew 28:18-20 ~"And Jesus came up and spoke to them, (eleven disciples), saying, "All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. GO!-- therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age."

Jim Elliott/ Missionary, and Martyr for Jesus, to the Auca Indians wrote:
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep,
To gain what he cannot lose."

YES! Let us bless His Name forever! May we never be ashamed to 'go and tell' what Jesus has done for us, that we might live forever!

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: Abigail] #53833
10/19/09 08:35 PM
10/19/09 08:35 PM
L
Lauren  Offline
I had a feeling after getting saved at a Billy Graham event and as I grew and read about the persecutions part of me knew I could be made to make those level of choices. I was about 13.

Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: Lauren] #53841
10/20/09 10:09 AM
10/20/09 10:09 AM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

---In 'From Jerusalem to Irian Jaya,' Ruth Tucker writes about Dr. Eleanor Chestnut. After arriving in China in 1893 under the American Presbyterian missions board, Dr. Chestnut built a hospital, using her own money to buy bricks and mortar. The need for her services was so great, she performed surgery in her bathroom until the building was completed.

One operation involved the amputation of a common laborer's leg. Complications arose, and skin grafts were needed. A few days later, another doctor asked Chestnut why she was limping. "Oh, it's nothing," was her terse reply.

Finally, a nurse revealed that the skin graft for the patient, a coolie, came from Dr. Chestnut's own leg, taken with only local anesthetic.

During the Boxer Rebellion of 1905, Dr. Chestnut and four other missionaries were killed by a mob that stormed the hospital.

crossJesus said, "'Truly I say to you, to the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.' "
Matthew 25:31-46 ,.. (vs. 40)

-------Leadership Journal

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: Abigail] #53842
10/20/09 10:20 AM
10/20/09 10:20 AM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

~~~~The story we're called to tell and live and die by is one of risk confronted, death embraced. What's more, Jesus calls us to walk the narrow way, take up a cross with Him, daily.

It's terribly risky business. Ask that bright company of martyrs that quite recklessly parted with goods, security, and life itself, preferring to be faithful in death rather than safe in life.

--William H. Willimon (Risk, Martydom)
1001 Quotes, & Illustrations/ FROM: Edward K Rowell cross

Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: Lauren] #53843
10/20/09 12:17 PM
10/20/09 12:17 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member
Hi there Lauren!

I'm sorry that I hopped right over your post earlier. It's really great to know that you 'surrendered all for the sake of our Beloved Lord Jesus'.

We are in for some really very tough times. We must 'stay the course, and keep the faith...." JESUS IS LORD!
Lauren, please feel welcome to add anything the Lord puts on your heart. We must get the word out.

The spirit of the Anti-Christ abounds!!!!! Help JESUS!

Blessings, Abishag byebye

Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: CTD] #53928
10/26/09 03:45 PM
10/26/09 03:45 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

Blessings CTD! fyi

I just now found this information regarding "The Deaths of the 12 Apostles" on the internet:

How did the 12 Apostles die?

Summary: The Bible only mentions the deaths of two apostles, James who was put to death by Herod Agrippa I in 44 AD and Judas Iscariot who committed suicide shortly after the death of Christ. The details of the deaths of three of the apostles (John, the Beloved, Bartholomew, and Simon the Canaanite) are not known at all, either by tradition or early historians. The deaths of the other seven apostles are known by tradition or the writings of early Chrirstian historians. According to traditions and the Bible, eight of the Apostles died as Martyrs. At least two of the Apostles, Peter and Andrew were crucified.

star Simon surnamed Peter: died 33-34 years after the death of Christ. According to Smith's Bible Dictionary there is "satisfactory evidence that he and Paul were the founders of the church at Rome, and died in that city. The time and manner of the apostle's martyrdom are less certain. According to the early writers, he died at or about the same time with Paul, and in the Neronian persecution, A.D. 67,68. All agree that he was crucified. Origin says that Peter felt himself to be unworthy to be put to death in the same manner as his Master, and was therefore, at his own request, crucified with his head downward."

star James the son of Zebedee: He was put to death by Herod Agrippa I shortly before the day of the Passover, in the year 44 or about 11 years after the death of Christ. From Acts 12:1-2.

star John: No death date given by early writers. Death date is by conjecture only and is variously assigned as being between 89 AD to 120 AD.

star Andrew: No accurate death given. A variety of traditions say he preached in Schthia, in Greece, in Asia Minor and Thrace. He is reported to have been crucified at Patrae in Achaia.

star Phillip: Again, the Bible does not say when he died nor do we have accurate information. According to tradition he preached in Phrygia, and died at Hierapolis.

star Bartholomen: There is no information concerning his death, not even by tradition.

star Matthew: He must have lived many years as an apostle, since he was the author of the Gospel of Matthew which was written at least twenty years after the death of Christ. There is reason to believe that he stayed for fifteen years at Jerusalem, after which he went as missionary to the Persians, Parthians and Medes. There is a legend that he died a martyr in Ethiopia.

star Thomas: The earlier traditions, as believed in the fourth century, say he preached in Parthia or Persia, and was finally buried at Edessa. The later traditions carry him farther east. His martydom whether in Persia or India, is said to have been by a lance, and is commemorated by the Latin Chruch on December 21 the Greek Church on October 6, and by the Indians on July 1.

star James Alpheus: We know he lived at least five years after the death of Christ because of mentions in the Bible. According to tradition, James son of Alpheus was thrown down from the temple by the scribes and Pharisees; he was then stoned, and his brains dashed out with a fuller's club.

star Simon the Canaanite--No information either in the Bible or by tradition.

star Jude (Thaddeus)- acording to tradition Jude taught in Armenia, Syria and Persia where he was martyred. Tradition tells us he was buried in Kara Kalisa in what is now Iran.

star Judas Iscariot: Shortly after death of Christ Judas killed himself. According to the Bible he hanged himself. (Matthew 27:5) at Aceldama, on the southern slope of the valley of Hinnom, near Jerusalem, and in the act he fell down a precipice and was dashed into pieces. ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This information comes to us from Bill and Margaret Agard
<Agards.com>

Blessings, Abishag / JESUS IS LORD!--Jesus lives today!

New MicroMartyr [Re: CTD] #53959
10/29/09 02:11 AM
10/29/09 02:11 AM
CTD  Offline
OP
Master Elite Member
Looks like Home Depot's got themselves a microMartyr on their hands.
Last month, when Trevor Keezer started bringing his Bible to work, Keezer says his manager confronted him about the ["One nation under God, indivisible"] button. "That's when I was told it had to come off or I would be sent home. So they sent me home for six straight days without pay. And then they terminated me."

http://www.thefoxnation.com/culture...-over-one-nation-under-god-button?page=1

This is just the kind of thing that I intended to talk about in the O.P. This is what they fear, and are mad to stamp out; for if they can so intimidate Christians that none are willing to make the small "sacrifices", it's a safe bet none will be willing to make the big ones either.

I've been reading some of the blogs, and in typical pretend-to-be-stupid style, all who support the Depot are pretending it's about the dress code. Nobody cared a bit about the pin until they found out the young man was a believer.

Neither do the freaks manage a very convincing job pretending to be stupid. Many of the comments are anti-God and anti-Christian; everyone knows. It's no secret.

Of course in today's America, it is two strikes against a person if they love both God and country.

There is boycott talk, and the counter-talk is predictably lame: "Lowe's is just as bad". Well, that remains to be seen. If they somehow manage to be just as anti-American and anti-God, maybe - just maybe - other retailers exist. This is really a bluff at claiming total victory: "We control it all". I don't think they do, just yet.

As much as I support efforts to boycott this crew, it is unrealistic to expect too much. Satan has proven capable of supplying money to those who serve him. It may be they won't miss the money at all. That doesn't make it futile, by any means; just don't expect too much direct worldly impact. It's still high time people quit letting all this stuff "slide".

"We find that such evidence demonstrates that the ID argument is dependent upon setting a scientifically unreasonable burden of proof for the theory of evolution." - Judge Jones Kitzmiller case

"To Compel A Man To Furnish Funds For The Propagation Of Ideas He Disbelieves And Abhors Is Sinful And Tyrannical." - Thomas Jefferson

"And can the liberties of a nation be thought secure when we have removed their only firm basis, a conviction in the minds of the people that these liberties are the gift of God? That they are not to be violated but with his wrath?" - Thomas Jefferson
Re: New MicroMartyr [Re: CTD] #53985
10/29/09 08:14 PM
10/29/09 08:14 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Yes.... (((( Smiles ))))

As you say " Martyrs are feared " - not just those who die,
but those who are willing to sacrifice career or other things for truth.

Thats why instead of bringing things into the light..
They want things to remain in the dark..
Like suppressing Freedom of Speech with support for a Global Law against Blasphemy.
Which will be used of course against Christians though they will say it won't..
But of course it will as thats where this world is headed.

Yes...
Freedom Calls.
Do you recognize her, when she calls you?
True freedom brings peace of mind.
Freedom brings happiness.
Seek her and hang on to her.
Freedom is a gift from God.

In this world, that freedom is being taken away and has already been taken away for many believers and for secret believers
who I believe are mostly women and men too..
Expecially in persecuted nations in this world today.
But God reads hearts so God knows who truly loves Him.
To worship freely and to be able to speak freely with the freedom of speech...
Is a gift, but one that thoses who fear freedom want to take away from the rest of the world as well as in their own country.
Many people already paying that cost at the hands of others in this world today.
You know it.

The Cost Of Discipleship.
John 15:18-16:4

We are truly in the latter days.
You can just see it coming & thoses who truly care about it should wake up and support the people who are
sacrificing their lives everyday for others in this world.
Who are shedding tears, everyday.
We have become to complacent with our freedoms that we have taken for granted in this world, as in the recent past.
While others in this world have not expirenced the freedoms that we have had.
We've been lucky in the freedoms we have had and whatever freedoms we have left on this planet as is..
Until this system of things as it is now comes to an end.
But it's all an illusion in this world system now anyway as
we do live in a fallen world as is.
Getting so close to the end of this system.
You can just feel it.

Re: New MicroMartyr [Re: Lynnmn] #58445
08/01/10 12:55 PM
08/01/10 12:55 PM
CTD  Offline
OP
Master Elite Member
http://faithdrivenconsumer.com/Article.aspx?aid=94

According to the Liberty Institute, who is representing the two employees, said that after work hours, the pair was praying over the cubicle of a co-worker with whom they'd been having trouble. They were discovered and the university fired them saying the act was a form of harassment.

Are these people pathetic or what?

I must remember to pray for them, right?

Re: New MicroMartyr [Re: CTD] #58446
08/01/10 01:16 PM
08/01/10 01:16 PM
CTD  Offline
OP
Master Elite Member
Students from Wickenburg Christian Academy (in Arizona) were on a field trip to visit the Supreme Court and decided to mark the occassion with prayer. According to the article, the group of students and their teacher "simply circled... bowed their heads and quietly prayed." Then, a police officer for the Supreme Court building "interrupted them, told them that what they were doing was violating a federal statute and said they had to take their prayer elsewhere."

They just won't stop.

http://faithdrivenconsumer.com/Article.aspx?aid=90

Re: New MicroMartyr [Re: CTD] #58740
08/20/10 12:48 AM
08/20/10 12:48 AM
CTD  Offline
OP
Master Elite Member
Check her out! We have another courageous lass who surely "doesn't deserve a civil response!" (Review above if you've forgotten why)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4Fp6rJHF7w&NR=1

Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: CTD] #58741
08/20/10 12:53 AM
08/20/10 12:53 AM
CTD  Offline
OP
Master Elite Member
Originally Posted by Pennock
As I wrote in a recent op-ed about Expelled and the ID culture wars, it is hard to know how to respond in a civil manner to such ignorant extremism. Let me go further here: Such views (and I do here mean views, not people) do not deserve a civil response. They deserve more than disapproval and ridicule. They deserve the moral outrage of all who are friends of reason and truth.

Oh no. I just reviewed it myself. "Moral outrage," he says? How is that accomplished? The "amoral" have no ammo.

Last edited by CTD; 08/20/10 12:53 AM.

Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared/..yet Jesus calls us 'blessed' [Re: CTD] #58786
08/24/10 12:29 PM
08/24/10 12:29 PM
Abigail  Offline
Master Elite Member

Thank you CTD.

'The blood of the martyrs is the seed of the church.'
by: Tertullisn

----
Jesus tells us, "Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteouness' sake: for their's is the kingdom of heaven."
Matthew 5:10

"Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake." Mt. 5:11

"..If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you: if they have kept my saying they will keep your's also." John 15:20 -- cross

Jesus may not deliver us FROM persecution, but He will always be with us as we go through it. His GRACE will carry us through. Thanks be to God who gives us the VICTORY! JESUS!

Re: All forms of Martyrdom feared [Re: CTD] #59843
10/29/10 06:08 PM
10/29/10 06:08 PM
CTD  Offline
OP
Master Elite Member
When the various victims of Nazis were being murdered in concentration camps one wonders if they wondered where it all began. It did not begin with being thrown into concentration camps; it began with “little things.” It began with “little things” about which no one thought much. “Little things” about which if anyone complained they may have been called paranoid or excessively sensitive. Yet, the “little things” grew and grew and grew into huge monstrous things which devoured 12,000,000 human beings...

Source

This is just outrageous.

A civil rights complaint has been filed against a woman in Grand Rapids, Mich., who posted an advertisement at her church last July seeking a Christian roommate.

(originally reported by FoxNews)

What's next with these cowards? Depends on how much they get away with, obviously. They're no different than any other undisciplined children.

Moderated by  CTD