News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,966 guests, and 26 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,415 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,253 Please HELP!!!
162,201 Open Conspiracy
106,716 History rules
99,119 Symmetry
87,890 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions #57077
05/13/10 11:13 AM
05/13/10 11:13 AM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Focal Infection: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions

It's been a busy week for me.

I flew to Florida last week and had Dr. Behm remove a dead tooth. It was my front-right one. I had a temporary bridge installed.

This tooth has been dead for about 20 years because I hit it on a piece of metal (don't ask). It had a large focal infection at the base of it, which is now gone.

As you all know, I have been having horrible reactivity to chemtrails. They cause achy muscles, joints, headaches, fatigue, and more.

Within 24 hours of this dental work, about 80% of the intensity of most chemtrail symptoms has disappeared.

There are exceptions however.

My heart is still having the same problems with only about 20% reduction in intensity.

My sinuses still burn and swell when they spray.

The horrible metallic taste in the air makes me nauseated.

The individual improvements are as follows. All of these are measured during chemtrail spraying, which is virtually 24/7 now.

Fatigue: 70% gone
Muscle Pain: 90% gone
Joint Pain: 80% gone
Headaches: 50% less intensive
Stomach Pain: 40% less intensive
Sinus Burn: about the same
Nausea: about the same
Heart Pain when Physical: 20% less intensive

I heard about the dangers of focal infections years ago and have been intending to take care of the problem for a long time, but only when the chemtrails had become so unbearable was I motivated enough to do so.

This is a breakthrough for me.

So now, besides the sinus swelling and nausea from chemtrails, the main problem that I'm working with is the heart pain when being physical.

Good new, but still, without chemtrials, every one of the symptoms disappears 100%.

Finally, many cities are experiencing a lack of chemtrails in the past few months, including us. Don't be fooled.

Spraying has changed to high-altitude non-persistent trails, so they are still there, just no longer visible from the ground.

Here is a link with details about this change:

http://urlbam.com/ha/M003j

Update: May 17, 2010

Unfortunately, after several days of hard chemtrail spraying, some of the intensity of the symptoms mentioned above has returned. I am still better then before, but with the level of spraying that we are experiencing, I would have to adjust the numbers as follows:

* Fatigue: 40% gone
* Muscle Pain: 30% gone
* Joint Pain: 60% gone

Last edited by Russ; 05/17/10 12:55 PM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Russ] #57080
05/13/10 05:21 PM
05/13/10 05:21 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Wow Russ, that is great news! smile

So glad you took care of this and have found it to be of some a help. Sadly though, you still have to suffer alot of symptoms, but thankfully your body is evidentally stronger than before to deal with chemtrails. It's hard to believe how much of an impact hidden infections in the mouth can have on a person.

Hal Huggins said that the sickest patients were the ones with hidden infection like cavitations. moreso even than the mercury toxic ones! That's how severe it is.

I remember i had a dramatic decline in health after dental work in 2004. I had a composite redone and wisdom tooth removed, both on bottom left side. Ever since then, I've never recovered or responded properly to treatments and my health has been pretty atrocious. Even in my worst mercury toxic days, I was stronger than this and my body was much more "assertive" and responsive. I only had to go on a loose candida diet and still gained results. But not after the dental work.

It was suggested by a doc that I have hidden dead pulp (gangrene) there. He seemed to feel it was the bottom left side (where that wisdom tooth had been removed). Though I will never know because xrays don't show much, if anything and bone scans only show up the old extraction sites as having "cavitations", but not the new ones....yet it was after the newer dental work that I got ill from. Plus, one other dentist felt there was a bacterial trap between the filling and the tooth (I think on the left), so it is not known exactly what is going on.

So I don't have much to go on. Plus, as you probably know, there are no guarantees with cavitation surgery anyway and they can come back easily and in some cases people have gotten worse. Some better yes, but the finance involved and surgery? That is a big step and I don't know if I should take it or not. Been thinking about it for a long time.

But your dead tooth removal seems to have been successful and I hope things will improve further as time goes on. This is great news Russ, I am very happy for you! You really have been hit so hard and for so long. May this be at least "some" relief for you!

Praise God! smile

Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Bex] #57081
05/13/10 06:20 PM
05/13/10 06:20 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Russ, are you taking molybdenum? Taking 1,000 mcg a day is a great help for me in reducing chemical sensitivity. Molybdenum is needed to make 3 crucial enzymes. Aldehydes are a candida waste product, and also present in many forms of pollution. Most molybdenum supplements are only 150 mcg. Thorne makes 1,000 mcg capsules that are inexpensive(only around $6 for 60). One thing about molybdenum though. It lowers copper levels, so some taking it may want to take a 2 mg or 3 mg copper supplement at a different meal(it also competes with copper absorbtion).

The 3 enzymes that rely on molybdenum are

"Sulfite oxidase catalyzes the transformation of sulfite to sulfate, a reaction that is necessary for the metabolism of sulfur-containing amino acids (methionine and cysteine).

Xanthine oxidase catalyzes the breakdown of nucleotides (precursors to DNA and RNA) to form uric acid, which contributes to the plasma antioxidant capacity of the blood.

Aldehyde oxidase and xanthine oxidase catalyze hydroxylation reactions that involve a number of different molecules with similar chemical structures. Xanthine oxidase and aldehyde oxidase also play a role in the metabolism of drugs and toxins (3).
"

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/minerals/molybdenum/

I also find that creatine, carnitine, and magnesium malate help with muscle function and to reduce muscle ache. Some articles claim that this muscle ache and weakness is due to poor oxygenation. I am taking iron and copper supplements,and CoQ10 as well as plenty of sublingual B12 and plenty of B vitamins and vitamin C. Most people don't realize that copper is necessary for proper iron utilization, and is also needed to make hemoglobin. Some here are worried about copper toxicity from too much copper, but those who are anemic and fatigued are much more likely to be copper deficient(especially if they have a candida problem and have poor mineral absorbtion, or are doing chelation(which causes extra copper to be excreted), or if they are taking molybdenum supplements(which also causes increased copper excretion).

Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: JK98] #57095
05/14/10 10:37 AM
05/14/10 10:37 AM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Thanks for the encouragement and excellent information.

I may just try Molybdenum to see what the effects are.

Sadly, based on my symptoms, there may be some kind of growth next to my heart that swells when I eat or breath chemtrails. When this occurs, I experience heart pain and pain down the inside of my left arm. It feels as if there is a foam ball next to (or surrounding) my heart.

When there are no chemtrails (rarely these days), I have no heart problems at all, even when I eat.

In short, there must be some type of inflammatory reaction that I have to chemtrails that was exacerbated by the focal infection.

Since muscle and joint pain is now low, there must have been some improvement, but the heart problem has not changed too much.

Unfortunately, they began spraying a new type of chemtrail about a month ago that causes more problems than any previous type. Instead of the common former "salty-metallic" taste, the new chemtrail type tastes like (I imagine) powdered chrome (would taste).

On a side note: Often it's hard for those without sensitive senses of taste/smell to understand how I can tell when (and what type) of chemtrails are being sprayed, but if you experience taste and smell that way I have all my life, it simply becomes a secondary source of reliable information. It's like having another set of eyes that see things that others cannot see. By the time the metallic taste is overwhelming to me, Laura is just beginning to taste it.

The Captian
Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Russ] #57097
05/14/10 12:06 PM
05/14/10 12:06 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
http://www.ei-resource.org/articles/candida-and-gut-dysbiosis-articles/the-candida%10aldehyde-detox-pathway-and-the-molybdenum-connection/

Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: JK98] #57101
05/14/10 10:54 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Maybe that tooth was more bothersome than Chemtrail reactions and caused most of the problems to begin with? I don't doubt Chemtrails at all, but to point to them as all our health problems is what I had to stop, I had to eat better and add certain things as far as herbs go to my diet to get some of my health back! I used to just blame chemtrails, then found out it was something I was doing effecting me smile.

I am glad as HECK you are dramatically improving! I hope the best for you.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Sean] #57102
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
BTW I got a dead tooth in the back that split! Maybe time to get that thing out of there? You got me thinking (Root canal tooth too).

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Sean] #57103
05/15/10 12:20 AM
05/15/10 12:20 AM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***

Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: JK98] #57119
05/15/10 11:31 AM
05/15/10 11:31 AM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Good info.

The chemtrails still cause all of the same symptoms in me, it's just that the symptoms are much less intense in relation to the intensity of the spraying (which I measure by smell and taste).

The exception to this is my heart problem. The intensity of this pain has changed only a little, and this is my most concerning problem.

I may have a growth or tumor or just a damaged heart from the years of mercury and the focal infection and chemtrails.

Remember, when spraying ceases, ALL (every single one) of my symptoms disappear completely... 100%. When chemtrails stop, I feel fantastic, just like I did when my amalgams were removed.

The Captian
Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Russ] #57120
05/15/10 12:19 PM
05/15/10 12:19 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Russ, instead of thinking that the aircraft are intentionally spraying toxic compounds, consider that a part of the pollution from aircraft exhaust is aldehydes. With recent scares of west nile disease though, there may be spraying by aircraft to control mosquitos.

Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Russ] #57131
05/16/10 03:33 PM
05/16/10 03:33 PM
I
Inert  Offline
Originally Posted by Russ
Focal Infection: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions

It's been a busy week for me.

I flew to Florida last week and had Dr. Behm remove a dead tooth. It was my front-right one. I had a temporary bridge installed.

This tooth has been dead for about 20 years because I hit it on a piece of metal (don't ask). It had a large focal infection at the base of it, which is now gone.

As you all know, I have been having horrible reactivity to chemtrails. They cause achy muscles, joints, headaches, fatigue, and more.

Within 24 hours of this dental work, about 80% of the intensity of most chemtrail symptoms has disappeared.

There are exceptions however.

My heart is still having the same problems with only about 20% reduction in intensity.

My sinuses still burn and swell when they spray.

The horrible metallic taste in the air makes me nauseated.

The individual improvements are as follows. All of these are measured during chemtrail spraying, which is virtually 24/7 now.

Fatigue: 70% gone
Muscle Pain: 90% gone
Joint Pain: 80% gone

I heard about the dangers of focal infections years ago and have been intending to take care of the problem for a long time, but only when the chemtrails had become so unbearable was I motivated enough to do so.

This is a breakthrough for me.

So now, besides the sinus swelling and nausea from chemtrails, the main problem that I'm working with is the heart pain when being physical.

Good new, but still, without chemtrials, every one of the symptoms disappears 100%.

Finally, many cities are experiencing a lack of chemtrails in the past few months, including us. Don't be fooled.

Spraying has changed to high-altitude non-persistent trails, so they are still there, just no longer visible from the ground.

Here is a link with details about this change:

Why did you fly to Florida ? How does this guy do extractions that is different from any other dentist?
I have pain in my jaw and I wonder if it could be from some undiagnosed infection that hasn't shown up on x rays.I also feel tired and weak and maybe the cause is a dental infection.
Are you planning to get a permanant bridge or an implant?

Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: JK98] #57144
05/17/10 12:24 PM
05/17/10 12:24 PM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Originally Posted by JK98
Russ, instead of thinking that the aircraft are intentionally spraying toxic compounds, consider that a part of the pollution from aircraft exhaust is aldehydes. With recent scares of west nile disease though, there may be spraying by aircraft to control mosquitos.

The spraying that is being done is for depopulation. The best evidence now shows that among the substances being sprayed are aluminum and barium. There is also much symptomatic evidence that they are also releasing mercury and blaming it on China.

I watched the spraying begin in Jamestown and I experienced the harsh chemtrail symptoms begin at that time. These symptoms ALWAYS occurred about 20 to 30 minutes after visible spraying began. The symptoms stopped a few hours after spraying stopped.

I have a very sensitive sense of smell and taste. My symptoms are always - to this day - associated with the spraying activity and in proportion to the spraying activity. When the taste becomes very strong to me, others also begin to taste it as well.

I have also seen animals (pets) and insect colonies die specifically after heavy spraying events.

There is no question in my mind that the fumigation of this planet is taking place to fulfill the Rockefeller-Kissinger U.N. depopulation agenda.

They are not only accomplishing this via direct intoxication (poisoning the air), they are also doing this by intoxicating the soil. We are already seeing significant die-offs of plants. Another aspect of spraying is to ruin the soils. This will induce famine. When the Rockefeller cronies have determined that enough people have died, they will release their "cure" for the soils and then open their global seed vaults - which are owned by Rockfeller and Gates.

Because of recent legal changes regarding patenting seeds and DNA, They - Rockefeller and Gates - will literally have legal custody of the global food supply.

Should this surprise us?

No.

Rockefeller already controls oil and the pharmaceutical industry. Now he wants to control food.

All people around the world are in for a very rude "Biblical" awakening and it's already begun right before our eyes.

As for aldehydes being responsible for my chemtrail symptoms...

No way.

Aircraft exhaust does not cause any symptoms in me whatsoever. Never has. In fact, I kind of like the smell. I lived in one of the most heavily-traveled air spaces in the world for most of my life. No problems whatsoever.

Chemtrails are the intentional pumping of massive amounts of known toxins into the air on a scale never before seen in human history. It is the largest coordinated air event in history. 100 tankers are currently being leased. Another 179 are on order from Boeing and Airbus.

We have done our research and put the pieces together for 20 years, so for us, the chemtrail program is no surprise. Actually, it's simply the next logical step (from the Rockefeller perspective).

http://urlbam.com/ha/M003Z

http://globalskywatch.com/chemtrails/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1485#Post1485

http://urlbam.com/ha/M003d

http://urlbam.com/ha/M0022

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=7529

The Captian
Re: FOCAL INFECTION: Dead Tooth Removed: Dramatic Improvement in Chemtrail Reactions [Re: Inert] #57145
05/17/10 12:26 PM
05/17/10 12:26 PM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Originally Posted by Inert
Why did you fly to Florida ? How does this guy do extractions that is different from any other dentist?
I have pain in my jaw and I wonder if it could be from some undiagnosed infection that hasn't shown up on x rays.I also feel tired and weak and maybe the cause is a dental infection.
Are you planning to get a permanant bridge or an implant?

I flew to Florida because this dentist is cutting-edge and does great work. There is a lot to consider when having dental work done: materials being used, bonding agents, procedures, etc.

I personally trust this guy with my teeth more than anyone else.

I'm planning on getting a permanent bridge.

The Captian