News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Is This Upsetting? #60274
11/24/10 04:08 AM
11/24/10 04:08 AM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Is This Upsetting? [Re: Russ] #60275
11/24/10 04:27 AM
11/24/10 04:27 AM
G
ghostresearch  Offline
Sophmore Member
Upsetting is an understatement. *sigh*
I get so worked up about some issues, like vaccines, and even more so about the sheeple that defend them.
In her blog post, she claims these are some of the problems with the video she was (not-so-politely) critiquing:

1. Thimerosol is not poison *LIE
2. Thimerosol is not dangerous to pregnant women or children *LIE
3. Thimerosol is NOT DANGEROUS. Period. *LIE
4. The flu kills pregnant women *LIE
5. The flu shot is totes safe for preggos, forealz. *LIE, and very professional writing skills there /sarcasm
6. It makes me angry *that much is obvious
7. You won’t like me when I’m angry *I don't like you now

All this because she doesn't want to see a PSA in a movie theater? And reading her followers' comments patting her on the back makes me even more angry.

It's not just this issue though. I've been seeing this quite often lately regarding the TSA "pat-downs" and backscatter screens, psychiatric drugging of the nation's youth (and everyone else for that matter), S510 granting the FDA complete control of our food supply, etc.

I want so much to shake people until they wake up.

Re: Is This Upsetting? [Re: ghostresearch] #60291
11/24/10 04:36 PM
11/24/10 04:36 PM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
It's likely that many of the respondents to the blog entry are paid pharmaceutical disinformationalists. It's amazing what they can do with a few million dollars.

They just love an uninformed public.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Is This Upsetting? [Re: Russ] #60293
11/24/10 07:15 PM
11/24/10 07:15 PM
G
ghostresearch  Offline
Sophmore Member
Plants, yes. Hadn't thought of that. And that would explain why no one would question her outlandish comments, like "the flu kills pregnant women".

Re: Is This Upsetting? [Re: ghostresearch] #60299
11/25/10 07:05 PM
11/25/10 07:05 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Anybody signing up and logging in who did not agree with her, would have their comments removed I'm sure. I didn't see anybody disagreeing with her. She's into misinformation propaganda and wants people to help her in her campaign against the truth getting out. Is she truly misinformed and ignorant, or is there some other motivation behind this? I think you're probably right Russ in what you said.

I've heard of some pretty bad results from flu shots. Thankfully my father quit getting them, after a persistant cough and ongoing nasal congestion would not go and he kept falling ill. Now he's back to normal again after stopping them, just as he was before he started them. Somebody at my Mum's work got a flu shot and became chronically sick. I'm hoping she's better now, but this was years ago. One young teen was a healthy boy, doing well, started getting flu shots. He's now all but a complete invalid. I think the last straw was after his third shot and that was the finish of him as far as health goes. His Mum is devastated. My brother refuses to get them after seeing some of the results in others.

Flu kills pregnant women? Um, I've YET to see it happen! I've known a number of people who have contracted flu during pregnancy and none of them have died or even had serious complications. One had a pretty serious flu bug though and that was tough on her, and I caught it, so I know how bad it was, but she got through it and gave birth to a very healthy boy.

Re: Is This Upsetting? [Re: Bex] #60300
11/25/10 08:56 PM
11/25/10 08:56 PM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
People are idiots and will never wake up spite it being right in front of your eyes. Humans are and always will be dumb media driven, whatever is on the news or doctor says they adpot it and live that way, it's truth to them.

Defend them after all that has been done to people like us with Mercury poisoning? I guess we went though it and learned about it from that, these people are just sheep and think all is well with vaccines and the wworld lol.

I know idiots who get these and justify it and question my saying I won't get it, but I tell them quick do what you want and live your life. I never get sick knock on wood so I can make them look stupid for saying I should get one, just shove my health in their face.

What is really funny there is some idiot saying Vaccines save lives lol, oh really your immune system or Garlic per se could not do more and is actually healthy for you? What is the side effects of these things and how do they increase your health?

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Is This Upsetting? [Re: Sean] #60331
11/29/10 06:39 PM
11/29/10 06:39 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
That Is Upsetting, ((( Smiles )))

And as Russ mentioned, which does probably happen alot on the web more then we may realize dismisinformationalists as in paid pharmaceutical disinformationalists or dismisinformationlists that work in certain industries or professions maybe even government and also ones and those with a evolutionary political agenda.
Sometimes it does come down to doing the research and a common sense issue as whats in Thimerosol, why it's "Mercury" and then look up Mercury and it's damaging effects and then what makes it safe again???
Or what the additives in a vaccine are and then the question what makes all those additives safe again?
Ya, people believe reading this at times because they don't want to believe the alternative it's so far worse what that would all mean plus lots of people tend to believe people who speak with authority or have a title by their name wither they are recommoning teething powders of yesterday that contained mercury or when doctors recommended cigarettes or how about mercurochrome for cuts..
It just boggles the mind, thats why so many people are jaded these days with trust issues look at what they have done to us in the past.
And yes like Sean mentioned..
What about the immune system and garlic and natural nature substances that they make medicines out of these days isn't that worth noting anymore??
But I believe that what they are doing with all this over vaccinating thing these days is..

Changing our relationship with the "entire microbial world".
And I think more people will die based on that in the long run, because of this.
Over medicated with antibiotics and vaccinating people will "change our relationship with the entire microbial world".
It's not natural it's messing with our immune system as thats how I see it.. Not good in the long run at all.

Re: Is This Upsetting? [Re: Lynnmn] #61206
01/27/11 02:36 PM
01/27/11 02:36 PM
W
wenpam3  Offline
Sophmore Member
I always find it quite disturbing when people do this kind of propaganda. I have four kids. two were vaccinated up to MMR. I totally believed the docs glossy leaflet and at that stage in my life never questioned the validity of the doc's claims. However when i told him i did not want the mmr for my second child as she had already had measles, he done his job and convinced me that all 'good' parents vaccinate so i went ahead. for the next year my daughter became some kind of ghost. She would always complain of stomach problems, would lie for hours (all day sometimes) staring at nothing. had OCD to the max (had to have a specific blanket, put dead straight over her). would just lie on the couch, twisting her hair, not talking or looking at anyone. On hte rare occasion that she got up and played she would take her little toys (she insisted on little plastic toys) and line them all up, lines and lines of dead straight toys across the living room floor.
she had been talking like a normal 18mth old and suddenly stopped. wouldnt even say mama. i went back and forth to the docs shouting at him to do something. she had so many tests, all came back normal. in the end he just used to send me home in tears.
so i took my daughters life in my own hands. researched, changed her diet, changed our lives and never fell for the doc's rubbish on vaccines again. i did research into vaccines and felt so guilty for giving them to the first two, i even found out that in 1996 when i had my second one vaccinated with the mmr, they were threatening with a 'measles epidemic' all because they had so much of the mmr in storage that was about to go out of date, so they wanted to use it up before they lost their profit!!! my child was one of those who got the 'almost up' vaccines. Thankfully they have not had any since then, and my youngest two are clean. no antibiotics, no vaccines, good organic foods. they all got mercury inutero but i am seeing no obvious effects. Although my second daughter, is still OCD and would be diagnosed with bipolar if i took her to a docs. We handle it all naturally, and she knows her issues and has been using garlic and vit c and i will be doing low dose chelation on them all when i start.
I get sooooo mad when i read or hear about this kind of thing. this person is a propaganda tool. has no idea of the suffering of parents whose children develop autism or SIDs from vaccines. Or just doesnt care. money numbs the conscience.
I find this woman and her commenters as obnoxious as most of the medical proffession that i have to deal with occassionally. I took my son to the hospital after he choked on his own vomit. he was only 6wks old. his breathing was laboured and we took him to get checked up, make sure he had no vomit in his airway. At the hospital we explained clearly what happened, why we were there. The paed came and checked him over, listened to his lungs, said they were fine. He had done a huge vomit just before she came and that cleared him off and he had been fine since. the topic came to vaccinations, the usual tete tet. the frowns, the 'got to be a good parent and good citizan' patter. i have learnt to be polite, smile and say 'thanks, but no thanks'. we were sent home.
Five weeks later the health visitor turns up. Accuses me of negligent parenting. i was like 'whoa, what you talking about'
she shows me the copy of the report sent to her by the paed. it said ''he has acute gastroenteritis, parent must take to GP for follow up and has refused vaccinations'.
i was like, 'o my God!!!!!!!' I remained calm, (not easy for a mercury toxic person,,,,,with an excuse to rage,ha ha ha) explained what had happened, explained clearly why i will not be vaccinating and waited for her response.
she said 'oh, well i can see your making an informed choice, so as long as your doing that then i wont question it'......no mention that i was being lied against, that this slip of paper will remain in my son's records to be perused by every doctor i ever have the misfortune to encounter.
but, i guess this is the way of the society we live in. hardest thing for me is when i have new nephews/nieces born and my family all run to the vaccine clinic. no amount of evidence convinces them otherwise. Even the fact that my kids are healthier than theirs does not make them wonder about it.
but the propaganda is strong. in the uk now we have hardcore drilling for swine flu every newspaper or news report is accompanied by an image of someone getting a jab. psychology of advertising at its worst. so many dead and dying, etc etc etc.
and nowhere do we see anyone able to give real 'informed consent', pharmaceuticals got to make their money.
sorry for the long response, this subject really gets me going, cos its the innocent kids who are being poisoned and damaged. and i just cannot fathom how a parent can be sooooo gullible that even after clear evidence is given to them they still go and get the vaccine done.
one doc told me i was putting my son at risk of encephalitis by not vaccinating. i told her the risk of encephalitis was higher for the vaccine than for the illness, and there was also the fact that he had to catch the illness first before even being exposed to that risk, there was a 50/50 chance of not getting the illness. but if he is vaccinated he is definitely exposed to the risk. she looked at me, and said , 'but the risk of encephalitis from the illness is still there', i just smiled and said 'well its all a risk then isnt it,' and remained quiet. I have found that is best.
sorry i am rambling again.