News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7965
05/21/06 05:14 PM
05/21/06 05:14 PM
M
mamaoftwo  Offline OP
Freshman Member
I have just started reading about the dangers of Almagam fillings. I have a mouth full of them, 14 to be exact. I have had them for two years at least. If I would have ever known about the dangers involved I would have never gotten this done. I'm currently breastfeeding my daughter and am concerned about exposing mercury to her little system. I know I need to get them out as soon as possbile. What are the symptoms of mercury poisoning? This is what I have been experiencing so far: dizziness, fatigue, uneasy stomach, headaches, and some times blurred vision when I'm on the computer. I'm very worried about this. I'm a stay-at-home mom and we don't have two incomes at the moment. Does insurance cover the removal of fillings? I know we can't afford 5,000 dollars or more to get them removed. Oh yeah, I have been also having some muscle pains in my legs. Does any of this sound familar to anyone? I'm only 27 years old and I feel like this!! I am relatively healthy besides the problems I have been experiencing. I don't eat a lot of processed foods and only drink water, and I am at a healthy weight. I'm not sure where to go from here. I live in Sardis, MS, which is about 50 miles south of Memphis TN. I have looked for dentists that do these procedures, but can't find any who are familar w/ removing almagam from my teeth. I'm very upset about this and need some encouragement!! Can someone point me in the right direction on what to do? Do you think I have mercury poisoning based on my symptoms? My life and health of my children depend on me, so I need to do something quick before the fillings ruin my health. I'm so angry when I think about the dentist knowing that this could ruin someone's life!! Money is more important I guess!! Please respond anyone. Thanks.

Misty

Re: Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7966
05/21/06 05:26 PM
05/21/06 05:26 PM
D
Dulak  Offline
Graduate Member
This is a real good topic ...

From what I read as a mom you are not supposed to get them removed once you start breatfeeding because alot of mercury will get into your system when you remove them and thus into the child ...

I'm not really sure what the best method to go about this would be.

Of course I wouldnt give the baby any 'immunizations'; but you will have to make your own informed decision on this (and you should become informed if you are not already).

I hope we can get some good advice here on what this mother should do ...

Supplements and good food will probably help you and thus help your child

Hopeful Suggestions... #7967
05/21/06 06:04 PM
05/21/06 06:04 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Hello and welcome to the mercury forum.

You said...

What are the symptoms of mercury poisoning?

There are numerous symptoms caused by mercury poisoning because mercury binds to sulphur which is in most proteins which are, of course, key throughout your body. Here is a link to a partial list:

List of mercury symptoms

Oh yeah, I have been also having some muscle pains in my legs. Does any of this sound familar to anyone?

Absolutely. Mercury displaces magnesium in muscle tissue which causes cramping and muscle aches. Supplementing daily with Magnesium can help. You may also need to supplement Maltic Acid.

I have looked for dentists that do these procedures, but can't find any who are familar w/ removing almagam from my teeth.

If you do have your fillings removed, make sure to only have the work done by a dentist who is specially-trained on safe mercury removal. I know many who have become very sick having their amalgams removed by a "normal" dentist. This is vital, after all, this is a very toxic substance.

To find a dentist in your area, visit the website of Dr. Hal Huggins:

Dr. Huggins' Website

Can someone point me in the right direction on what to do? Do you think I have mercury poisoning based on my symptoms?

Unfortuantely, no one here can diagnose you (legally), but your symptoms have ALL been associated with mercury and are, in fact, very common mercury symptoms.

What I would do if I were you it begin taking the following supplements:

Algin

This will help lower mercury reabsorbtion in the intestines incidentally cause lower blood-mercury levels protecting your body to some degree from damage from mercury.

Vitamin C with Bioflavonoids

This will protect your body from mercury-induced oxidative damage caused by the mercury. I would take between 3000 and 8000mg per day depending on your body weight.

Vitamin E with Selenium

Vitamin E will protect you from mercury-induced oxidative damage to the brain. Mercury accumulates in the brain so it's important to offer the brain some kind of protection

Selenium should be taken with Vitamin E. Selenium supplementation will help replenish the mineral which is also displaced by mercury.

I'm currently breastfeeding my daughter and am concerned about exposing mercury to her little system.

Research has shown that mercury is found in breast milk so it would be wise to decide if the risk of mercury exposure to your child is greater than the benefits of breast feeding. Mercury also crosses the placental barrier so she has already been exposed.

You also need to be aware that vaccines contain mercury and are associated with autism, behavioral disorders, and lowered I.Q.

For more in-depth information about this, I deeply wish every parent in the world would watch this incredible DVD which is based entirely on mainstream medial journals:

Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices

I wish everyone would get this and share it with every parent or parent-to-be.

Also, about your fatigue, this is likely caused because mercury is binding to iodine which is starving your thyroid. Mercury also prevents the conversion of T4 to T3 thyroid hormones which also adds to fatigue.

The overcome this, I highly recommend this thyroid supplement. This is the same one I used when I was mercury toxic:

Thyroid Support

I also would not recommend having the fillings removed until after you're finished breast feeding. This could cause additional exposure to your daughter.

You may find some additional information helpful from my personal mercury story, located here:

http://herballure.com/mms

I also want to share that many dental fillings are placed unnecessarily. I have recently read about patients getting second opinions before having fillings placed and they found that up to 50% of the patients who were told they has cavities actually didn't. Always get a second opinion.

Again, when considering having your fillings removed, be sure to only have them removed by a dentist who is specially trained in removing mercury-based fillings safely. This is very important as I know many who has their mercury fillings removed by a normal dentist and then got exceptionally sick, some with chronic illnesses (MS, Chronic Fatigue, etc.).

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. Please let us know if we can help further.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
More Information #7968
05/21/06 06:15 PM
05/21/06 06:15 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Here is a link to some additional information that may be helpful:

Mercury Talk Article Index

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7969
05/25/06 05:22 PM
05/25/06 05:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

You may want to reconsider breastfeeding. Your baby is getting mercury from you this way. I know that they preach that breast is best, but they forget to tell us not if we have metal fillings.
I too am a stay home mom on limited income. We refinanced our house to get out the fillings. I just had them all removed on Teusday this week. It took us three weeks to get the second mortgage to do it. Since you have about the same number I had, you may want to find a someone trained by Hal Huggins or IAOMT to safely remove them all at once. This is the way I went. I did start off by having two teeth done last year. But I got a little sick. I decided if I were going to get sick, I might as well do it all at once. Rather than repeatedly for three years.
You cannot breastfeed during removal, or after either as you will have higher levels of mercury temporarily.
With the number of fillings you have, I would say you are affected. Alot of your symptoms sound familiar. Check the IAOMT website to locate a properly trained dentist to remove your fillings. Many of them offer financing options. Check where you can cut back, extra car, cable, etc. Anybit helps.
It can seem like a mountain, but you can get there. If you have dental insurance they will cover some of the removal, and it may cost you less. I did not have insurance, so it did cost us $5500 and we had to travel four hours away. But I too have kids who need a healthy mom. Keep your chin up and start looking for options.

Re: Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7970
05/25/06 06:04 PM
05/25/06 06:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

I agree with metal mouth mom.
I found my dentist on a link to the IAOMT site. I had called my insurance beforehand, and they said they would not pay for any amalgam replacements. However, my Dentist submitted a request as many of my fillings are many years old, and are pulling away. The insurance agreed to cover about 1/5 the amount. I am having the work done over a 2 month period. I just pay what the charge is for the work done when I leave the office. That way, I have a little mroe time to come up with the money.

Re: Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7971
05/26/06 01:49 AM
05/26/06 01:49 AM
M
mamaoftwo  Offline OP
Freshman Member
Thanks for the info. We are trying to figure out how to come up with the money to do it. My health is very important too me!! I know I haven't had them in all that long, but I just know something is not right with my fillings. My teeth on one side of my of my mouth have shifted quite a bit already. They feel like there is alot of pressure on my top molars, and they also hurt and are sensitive. We are hoping that my insurance will cover some of the cost, I think some of the fillings are maybe pulling away from my teeth. What is the website you are talking about, not the huggins because I already have that one. What is IOAMT? I checked the huggins website and there is nobody in the Mississippi area, we can't afford to drive all over the country for a dentist. Ya know? How many fillings did you have removed? I have a total of 14 fillings!! I'm only 27 and I feel pretty run down these days!! I also think some of my teeth feel like they move, it's really weird!! They feel heavy. Do you feel like it was worth it to get yours removed? We have already eliminated as much debt as we can, so I don't know how this can happen for me. I know it is important to get it done as soon as possible. My husband is pretty worried about me. What were some of your symptoms to make you think you had mercury poisioning? My big toe has been numb for two weeks now, I'm thinking(I'm hoping) it is just from an ingrown toe nail. It's the weirdiest thing!! I can't feel it on the inside of my nail. My husband wants me to go see a foot dr. I just hope it is m y nail cutting off the circulation, and not something causing problems from my fillings. Anyway, thanks for the advice. I'm hoping I can get these out soon. Oh yeah, did you have to have peridontal exam first?

Re: Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7972
05/26/06 02:33 PM
05/26/06 02:33 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

mamaoftwo:

The link to IAOMT is: http://www.iaomt.org/
As for my symptoms that made me think I am being poisined by mercury (I just had my first two amalgams removed. The rest will be done in the next 6-8 weeks):
Migraines
Headaches
Allergies
Arthritis
Piituitary tumor
Unexplained weight gain.
Endometriosis (Which I passed on to my daughter)
Head tremors
Burning jaw pain
Clicking and popping in ear
Eye floaters
Chronic constipation
Frequent urination
Dry skin
Sore muscles in neck and shoulders
Irritability
Depression
Thinniing hair
Loss of appetite
Slow healing
Cold hands and feet
Skin sores (keratosis)
Wart like bumps on my neck and underarms
Trouble typing/Transposing letters/omitting letters

That's all I can think of at the moment, but there are more...
Plus, I have more than a dozen amalgam fillings, some very old.

Do what you need to do to get them out soon. The longer you wait, the more you are being poisoned. My husband thought I was being melodramatic until I showed him the results from the Naturopaths office the dentist sent me to. My fillings are leaking substantially. I thought this extra $100 to have them tested was a waste of money until my husband agreed that I need them out.
I wish you luck!

Re: Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7973
05/26/06 06:18 PM
05/26/06 06:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

mamaoftwo:
I was doing some "surfing" and came upon this site. It might be worth a trip to Mexico for you:

http://bikerchick.freehomepage.com/shopping_page.html

Re: Help!! Mercury poisoning? I'm currently breast feeding my 6 month old #7974
05/27/06 01:57 AM
05/27/06 01:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered

www.iaomt.org is the site you are speaking of. They have dentist too that are trained in proper removal. If it helps we had to drive to the next state to get mine done. But better than having some person mess it up and make me sicker. I too had as many as you do but for 20 years. They started putting mine in when I was 10 and by the time I was 16 I had 14 fillings. The dentist filled things that did not need filling just to make a buck. You can go to Mexico and have this done too. It will be a bit cheaper but you will be gone longer. Since I too had small children, the longest I could be away was one night. So we had to stay in the states and drive the next state over. I had to go there twice. The first time was for initial exam and testing. This alone convinced my hubby to refinance the house to get them removed. Check into personal loans, home equity loans, refinancing, credit cards, whatever. Or plan to take this comming years tax return money and use it all to have your teeth done. So far I do not regret one bit the money we spent. Most people spend more than that on a new car. Switch to bottled water if you can or add a Pur filter to your faucet. Get on good vitamins and minerals in the meantime. But check the huggins website for the states closest to you or try IAOMT.