News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 591 guests, and 8 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,245 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,902 Please HELP!!!
162,871 Open Conspiracy
106,968 History rules
99,452 Symmetry
88,028 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
--PURSUING HOLINESS + + + #77355
02/23/15 11:42 AM
02/23/15 11:42 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PURSUING
-HOLINESS~~

-Romans 6:14-23
----
'Pursue peace with all
people, and holiness,
without which no
one will see the Lord.'
--Hebrews 12:14

--WE often see surveys that ask people if they are happy, satisfied with their work, or enjoying life. But I've never seen an opinion poll that asked, "Are you holy?" How would you answer that question?

One Bible dictionary defines holiness as "separation to God and conduct fitting for those separated." Author Frederick Buechner said that when writing about a person's character, "nothing is harder to make real than holiness." He adds that "holiness is not a human quality at all, like virtue. Holiness is...not something that people do, but something that God does in them."

Romans 6 presents the gift that God gives us through faith in Christ: "We were buried with Him through baptism into death, that just as Christ was raised from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life" (v.4). The pursuit of holiness occurs daily as we yield ourselves in obedience to the Lord. "Now you are free from the power of sin...Now you do those things that lead to holiness and result in eternal life" (v.22 NLT).

Are you becoming more holy? By God's grace and power, the answer can be a resounding "Yes! More and more each day."
----
--The choice to pursue holiness is a matter of life or death. We are all born into sin, He will 'REFINE' us if we will let Him. Surrender to Jesus and be saved from this corrupt world. You can only do this with the work of the Holy Spirit in your life. Allow Him to 'Take up His Holy Throne Throughout All the Earth (In Your Life) / (Paul Wilbur) ~~~~
// 'LORD TAKE UP YOUR HOLY THRONE~~ Paul Wilbur~<http://youtu.be/Dzn7hHgEDP0>

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #77356
02/23/15 01:28 PM
02/23/15 01:28 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--APPROACHING GOD~~

--Isaiah 6:1-8

----
'Holy, holy, holy is
the LORD of hosts; the
whole earth is full
of his glory!'
--Isaiah 6:3

----
-WHEN the light of Christ shines in the darkness of our lives, it exposes our sin--not to discourage us, but to humble us to trust in Him. We can't depend on our own righteousness, since we are sinners and fall short of God's standards (Romans 3:23). When we are proud, the light reveals our heart an we cry as Isaiah did, "Woe to me!...For I am a man of unclean lips,...and my eyes have seen the King, the LORD Almighty" (Isa. 6:5 NIV).

God is absolutely perfect. Approaching Him calls for humility and childlike trust, not pride. For it is by grace that He draws us to Himself. It is good for us that we feel unworthy as we draw closer to God, for it humbles us to rely on Him alone.
---------------
--THERE IS NO ROOM FOR PRIDE WHEN WE WALK WITH GOD.
"Humble yourself under the mighty hand of God, and He will lift you up." ~~

--ODB/LD --/ REVELATION SONG / Phillips, Craig and Dean
<http://youtu.be/ofNBuMdrbcg>
----------

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me." [John 14:6]
Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #77358
02/23/15 08:13 PM
02/23/15 08:13 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHO ARE YOU?

--Matthew 21:1-11

---
When Jesus had
come into Jerusalem,
all the city was
moved saying,
"Who is this?"

--Matthew 21:10

-----
--JESUS entered Jerusalem to shouts of praise from the people (Matt. 21:7-9). When others throughout the city asked, "Who is this?" the crowds answered, "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth of Galilee" (vv.10-11). He didn't come claiming special privileges, but in humility He came to give His life in obedience to his Father's will.

Jesus' words and actions commanded respect. Unlike insecure rulers, He never demanded that others respect Him. His greatest hours of suffering appeared to be His lowest point of weakness. Yet, the strength of His identity and mission carried Jesus through the darkest hours as He died for our sins so that we might live in His love.
---
'When once you have seen Jesus, you can never be the same.'
---Oswald Chambers

---
-Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in Heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey every thing I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."~~
---/ SOMETHING IN THE WATER - /CARRIE UNDERWOOD~
<http://youtu.be/QmLFCqjdgaI>
-------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #77359
02/24/15 09:56 AM
02/24/15 09:56 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PURSUING HOLINESS + + +

--The Cause of Your Fatigue

--Most people embrace the assumption that God saves good people. So be good. Be moral. Be honest. But for all the talk about being good—what level of good is good enough? It’s an essential question; at stake is our eternal destination.

Paul said in Ephesians 2:8, “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.” We contribute nothing. Zilch. Salvation of the soul is unearned…it’s a gift. Our merit means nothing. God’s work merits everything.

Paul’s message in Galatians 3:13 is this, “Christ redeemed us from that self-defeating, cursed life by absorbing it completely into himself.” Translation– Say no to the rules and lists. Say no to slavery and performance. He asked, “Do you know what this means?” And I ask, “Do you?” If you don’t, I know the cause of your fatigue. You need to trust God’s grace.

From- GRACE/ML
----
[If you are in a church (building) that tells you how you must dress, what you must do, how you must pray, deeds you must do, you must be baptized, you must be member of a particular denomination, etc, etc......THAT is NOT the Gospel according to Jesus Christ.
When Jesus died on the Cross of Calvary, He already paid your sin-debt. What He requires is for you to 'accept His free-gift', invite Him into your life to be your Savior and Lord, and turn your life over to Him. Jesus wants to spend eternity with you. There are only two choices, Heaven or Hell. Jesus leaves that decision up to you. "Choose you this day whom you will serve, as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father except through Me." (John 14:6). There is no other way.
Come to Jesus and He will begin a 'new life inside of you, from the inside out.
"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever." ----(Hebrews 13:8)]
/ <http://youtu.be/NPWq8eM4lu8>COME, NOW IS THE TIME TO WORSHIP / Phillips, Craig and Dean~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #77375
02/24/15 03:38 PM
02/24/15 03:38 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PURSUING HOLINESS + + +

--THE HOLY SPIRIT ~~

-"Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?"
-1 Corinthians 6:19

---
-"Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
--Romans 5:5
---
-"And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever---
the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."
-John 14:16,17
---
-'Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak of His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.'
--John 16:7,13
<http://youtu.be/HeP8R68p8uo>

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #77422
03/02/15 11:16 AM
03/02/15 11:16 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PURSUING GOD'S WILL FOR YOU

"Delight yourself in the LORD,
and he will give you the desires of your heart."
--Psalm 37:4

--The great pastor, Dr. George W. Truett, used to always say, “The greatest knowledge is knowing the will of God, and the greatest achievement is doing the will of God.” What an amazing truth. There’s no higher calling in life than knowing and doing the will of God!

Now this is true in the big things – your career decisions and life choices. But it’s also just as true in the small details as we cede our own control to God each day and allow Him to take the reins of our lives.

This often gets lost on so many people, who believe the will of God is something we stick out because it’s our duty as Christians. But the truth is, finding and following God’s will is the only way to find real and lasting joy in life. It’s our duty and privilege to delight in Him!

In everything we do, we know we can do no better than what God wills because He always works everything out for the good of those who love Him. So if you want to glorify God, find your satisfaction fully in Him. Seek out His will and put it into practice. Not only will you bring honor to Him, you’ll experience the wonderful reward of placing yourself in the middle of God’s will!

--Experience life's greatest joy by pursuing God's will for you! THE KING OF GLORY, JESUS!
--PP/JG/ <http://youtu.be/Aqo-adRyM_k>

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #77862
04/28/15 10:05 AM
04/28/15 10:05 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Privilege of Knowing God
---Read / Philippians 3:7-11

--It is a tragedy that many people go through life without ever becoming acquainted with their Creator. To overlook that relationship is to miss the purpose for their existence and the greatest privilege available to mankind: knowing God. Even Christians can undervalue the honor of getting to know Christ more intimately.

Paul’s all-consuming passion to know God caused him to count everything else as worthless in comparison to that tremendous blessing. Though believers can accept Christ as their Savior, faithfully serve Him, and anticipate being with Him in Heaven, many have no hunger to know Him right now. How can we be satisfied with simply being saved and have so little interest in the most gratifying relationship available to us? Pursuing Christ with passion requires sacrifice—spending time with the Lord, surrendering our will, and knowing Him through suffering. Although salvation is a free gift, intimacy with God is a costly process, but the rewards are invaluable and eternal.

Our culture floods us with distractions that can fill our minds and hearts, leaving us indifferent about developing a deeper relationship with Christ. Some people even substitute learning facts about the Lord for knowing Him relationally.

Find what is hindering your passion for God. Consider ways to carve out time each day to be alone with Him. As you go about your routine, seek His guidance and listen for His voice. You, too, will eventually count everything else as rubbish compared to knowing Christ.~~
--IN TOUCH = / Tell Him, 'Lord, I Need You More!' He wants to hear from you. HE LOVES YOU! HE DIED FOR YOU!
<https://youtu.be/Yx7VmShHhO8>
----------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #77863
04/28/15 11:27 AM
04/28/15 11:27 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE BEST WEDDING EVER~

-"The marriage of the
Lamb has come, and His
wife has made herself
ready."~~ bible (Rev. 19:7)

--WITHIN the last 800 or so years, a new custom has been added to the Jewish wedding ceremony. At the very end, the groom crushes a wine glass under his foot. One explanation of this is that the shattering of the glass symbolizes the destruction of the temple in AD 70. Young couples are encouraged to remember, as they establish their own homes, that God's home had been destroyed.

God is not homeless, however. He has just chosen a new place to live--in us, His followers. In the metaphors of Scripture, believers are both the bride of Christ and the temple in which God lives. God is fitting His people together to build a new home that will be His permanent dwelling place. At the same time, He is preparing the bride and planning a wedding that will include all of God's family from the beginning of time.

Our part is easy though sometimes painful. We cooperate with God as He is at work in us to make us more like His Son Jesus. Then some day, at the best wedding ever, our Lord will present us to Himself without spot or wrinkle. We will be holy and without blemish (Eph. 5:27). This Wedding will bring an end to all sorrow and suffering.
----
'Finish then Thy new creation; pure and spotless let us be; let us see Thy great salvation perfectly restored in thee.' (Wesley)
---THE RETURN OF JESUS IS SURE!

--ODB/JAL
<https://youtu.be/MX7WRUavnRI>

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #78091
05/27/15 08:00 AM
05/27/15 08:00 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--The Good Shepherd
--If the Gospels teach us anything, they teach us that Jesus is a Good Shepherd.
In John 10:11, Jesus announces, “The good shepherd gives his life for the sheep.” bible

Didn’t Jesus spread the oil of prevention on his disciples? He prayed for them. He equipped them. He revealed to them the secrets of the parables. He calmed their fears. Because he was a good shepherd, he protected them…and protected them against disappointments.

Jesus tends to His sheep. And he will tend to you. Go to Him. Others may guide us to God. Others may help us understand God. But no one can do the work of God, for only God can heal.

-Psalm 147:3 promises God “heals the brokenhearted.” Your first step? Go to God. Then bow before God. Trust in Him. Go. Bow. Trust! Worth a try, don’t you think?

--Traveling Light/ML = / JESUS YOU ARE MY HEALER= DON MOEN
<https://youtu.be/VFjbCA4RLJY>
-------------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #78855
09/15/15 12:54 PM
09/15/15 12:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----PURSUING HOLINESS~~

--A QUESTION OFTEN ASKED:

--Once Saved, Always Saved?
-------
---- fyi
--Once Saved, Always Saved – The Biblical Evidence

--The Bible teaches “once saved, always saved” -- that we can be saved once and for all only through a repentant, saving faith in Jesus Christ. Once a person has accepted Christ as Savior, they may wonder if it is possible to lose that salvation. What if they commit a sin? What if they commit a lot of sins? What if they do something very, very wrong? Is it possible to be saved, and then lose that salvation? Fortunately, the answer is a resounding “no.” Once a person has accepted Jesus Christ as Savior, he/she is forever saved. This fact is referred to as the doctrine of “eternal security,” often summarized as “once saved, always saved.”

There are several reasons why a person can be confident in their “eternal security.” First and foremost is the evidence of Scripture. John 3:15-18 says about Christ: “The Son of Man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes in him may have eternal life. For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God's one and only Son.”

-The salvation in Christ is not temporary, it is eternal.

In John 10:28-30, Jesus says: “I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one." The forgiveness of God through Christ is sufficient to cover all of our sins -- past, present, and future. There is nothing a person can do that God cannot forgive. This doctrine is supported by Romans 8:38-39, Ephesians 4:30, and Jude 24; among others.

--Once Saved, Always Saved – The Logical Evidence
As with many other scriptural doctrines, the idea of “once saved, always saved” is also supported logically. Eternal security is consistent with everything else the Bible teaches about mankind, and God. Examining the doctrine in relation to the rest of Scripture demonstrates that it is consistent with all other biblically sound teachings. The idea of losing our salvation is not only unscriptural, but it creates monumental problems with other doctrines, including salvation by faith, the sin nature of man, and the purpose of Christ’s sacrifice.

The Bible teaches that man is inherently sinful -- that a sinful nature is a part of all of us (Romans 3:10). This means that even after being saved, every single believer is going to sin from time to time. Thinking that we can live a perfect, sinless life after our salvation is not only unscriptural, but arrogant (James 2:10). If we are not eternally secure, this sinning will cause us to lose our salvation, but how much sin is too much? There is no scriptural “yardstick” given to tell us how many or what kind of sins are enough to void our salvation. Without eternal security, the Bible would describe a situation where Christianity is a perpetual game of Russian Roulette; a life in which condemnation and salvation alternate every time we sin and confess, and we never know if we’re saved or not.

Scriptural passages (Ephesians 2:8-9, Isaiah 64:6) indicate that our attempts at good deeds will never earn us a place in heaven. We cannot make up for our past, present, or future sins by doing good works. A saved believer will, as a natural product of their faith, shun sin and practice good works (James 2:18). If “once saved, always saved” is not true, then by necessity we are saved both by our faith and our works. If we can do sinful things, or not do good things (James 4:17) and lose our security, then our good deeds are a part of our salvation. This concept is contradictory to Scripture. It also creates an unlivable scenario where we have to try to do enough good to outweigh our sinful natures. The doctrine of “eternal security” goes hand in hand with the doctrine of “saved by faith alone.” To deny eternal security is to endorse a “faith plus works” salvation system.

Jesus Christ made some powerful statements about morality during His earthly ministry. In those three short years, He talked the talk and walked the walk of the toughest moral and ethical system in human history. Most religions focus on the external actions, but Christ took the concept of sin and holiness to a much deeper level. For example, most religions are satisfied to condemn the physical act of adultery, but Christ said “Whosoever looketh on a woman to lust after her hath committed adultery with her already in his heart” (Matthew 5:28).

Christ set the bar for holiness at a level all Christians are called to aspire to, but none can ever fully live up to, because of our sin nature. Just as the law of Moses was meant, in part, to demonstrate to Israel how impossible it was for mortal man to obtain the moral perfection of God, the standards of Christ also remind us of how shallow our best efforts at goodness really are.

--Thankfully, God has always provided a way for us to be forgiven for our shortcomings. Christ’s sacrifice on the cross served the same purpose for all mankind that the sacrificial lambs did for specific families before His ministry. Christ was a sinless, blameless substitute for our sins. The Bible clearly tells us what Christ’s moral expectations are for us. If we lost our salvation every time we fell short of those ideals, then none of us would be saved for more than a few minutes at a time. If that were true, what purpose was there in His death?

Also, according to the Bible, if we could lose our salvation, then it would be lost forever, because Christ only died once. Hebrews 6:4-6 is an often misunderstood passage, which strongly supports the doctrine of eternal security in two ways: it implies that Christ’s sacrifice must be sufficient for all sins, and states that if it were possible for a person to lose their salvation, it would be forever lost. According to this passage, if a person could do something that cost them their salvation (which they cannot), then it would be “impossible” for them to be re-redeemed.

--Once Saved, Always Saved – The New Creation
Critics of the “once saved, always saved” doctrine claim that it gives Christians a license to sin. They presume that those who believe in eternal security intend to accept salvation, and then continue to willingly sin. This is inaccurate, because anyone who has been truly saved is a new creature (2 Corinthians 5:17), has the conviction of the Holy Spirit (John 14:26; 1 Thessalonians 4:8), and now wants to live for Christ.
Someone who continues to willingly and blatantly live in sin has not truly accepted Christ (1 John 2:19; 1 John 3:6; James 1:26). While this false belief may be held by some, it is not a part of the teachings of any true Christian church (Romans 3:8).

**A person who willingly, humbly, repents of sin and turns towards the Cross, trusting Christ as their Savior, will be saved (Acts 16:31; John 6:37; John 14:6). That salvation is once and for all, eternal, and secure. Those who truly trust in Christ are saved once, and saved always.**

--WHAT DO YOU THINK?
- We have all sinned and deserve God's judgment. God, the Father, sent His only Son to satisfy that judgment for those who believe in Him. Jesus, the Creator and eternal Son of God, who lived a sinless life, loves us so much that He died for our sins, taking the punishment that we deserve, was buried, and rose from the dead according to the Bible. If you truly believe and trust this in your heart, receiving Jesus alone as your Savior, declaring, "Jesus is Lord," you will be saved from judgment and spend eternity with God in heaven.

[Please, if you have not yet, give your heart and life to Jesus and be assured of eternity with Him, do it now. He loves you so much, He died a horrible death on that Cross. cross Take the Bible personally. Jesus is Creator of all things visible and invisible. (Colossians Chapter 1).
--CREATION CALLS ~~ Brian Doereksen
<https://youtu.be/STYwXSKK4Xw>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #79160
10/19/15 08:58 AM
10/19/15 08:58 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--CHRIST IN YOU~~

“To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.” bible (Colossians 1:27)

-The New Covenant includes a mystery Paul had the privilege of revealing to the Gentiles (Colossians 1:24-29). The history and prophecies of the Old Covenant contained a few hints of God’s plan for the last days, but the focus was centered on the “fulness of time” when the Messiah would come (Galatians 4:4).

Paul seemed thrilled to “preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ” (Ephesians 3:8) and to have the responsibility of unveiling “the grace of God which is given me to you-ward” (Ephesians 3:2). More than the obligation, Paul felt a dread judgment if he failed (1 Corinthians 9:16). It follows that we should be clear in our own declaration of this mystery.

Simply put, the mystery is “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Obviously, that is the result of salvation. The new message is the completed work and resurrection of the Lord Jesus. The promises of the prophets and the long history of Israel tend to obscure the eternal plan of God (Ephesians 3:11)—thus the detailed effort of the New Testament writers to amplify the “whosoever will” aspect of the gospel message.

“Of which salvation the prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you: Searching what, or what manner of time the Spirit of Christ which was in them did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of Christ, and the glory that should follow. Unto whom it was revealed, that not unto themselves, but unto us they did minister the things, which are now reported unto you by them that have preached the gospel unto you with the Holy Ghost sent down from heaven” (1 Peter 1:10-12).

Now it is possible for the whole world to have a personal and eternal relationship with Jesus Christ.
--ICR/ HMM III
[The above post is self-explanatory. When a person finds that he or she is at the end of their rope, trying to live their lives for 'self', they find it does not work. We are on the earth to give God glory and to help bring others into the Kingdom of God. Are you telling others that Jesus is coming back? Time is growing short. No, "No one knows the day or hour the Son of Man will return," but we do know He is coming! Let's be about our Father's business. We all are fighting the same battles on this earth. Spirit, soul, and body. BUT this is NOT OUT HOME! We have a Home in the Heavens with Jesus, and He is coming back to get us! Jesus died to save us! SPREAD HIS WORD!JESUS LOVES YOU! YOU CAN NOT CHANGE THAT! "Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever." (Hebrews 13:8)~~
<https://youtu.be/SgQ6vWEhH5E> // YOUR LOVE NEVER FAILS~ Newsboys~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #79297
11/05/15 11:32 AM
11/05/15 11:32 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--HIDDEN IN MY HEART~~

-"I have hidden your
word in my heart, that
I might not sin against
You."
-(Psalm 119:11)

----
-I'm getting used to reading digital magazines, and I feel good that I'm saving trees. Plus, I don't have to wait for the magazines to come in the mail. I do, however, miss the print editions because I like to run my fingers through the glossy pages and cut out my favorite recipes.

I also have a digital edition of the Bible on my reading device. But I still have my favorite printed Bible--the one I have underlined and read many times. We don't know the future of the printed page, but one thing we do know: The best place for God's Word is not on our cell phones, electronic reading devices, or bedside. The best place is to hide the Word of God in our hearts.

In Psalm 119:9-16, today's reading, we read about treasuring the Scriptures in our hearts: "I have hidden your word in my heart" (v.11- text). Nothing compares to pondering God's Word, learning more of Him, and putting it into practice in our daily lives. The best place for His Word lies deep in our souls.

We may have many excuses for not reading, meditation, or memorizing, but we need God's Word. I pray that God will help us store His Word in the best place possible--our hearts.
'Lord, give me the desire to read Your Word. Then implant it in my heart and thoughts and help me live it out, for Your glory and my good. I praise you and bless Your Holy Name, Jesus Christ. I love you so much Jesus! amen' ~~
--ODB/KO / Love You So Much--Hillsong <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmeZ4lDK7T4

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #79715
01/19/16 03:17 PM
01/19/16 03:17 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--THE ELECT OF GOD~~
--By: Henry M. Morris, Ph.D.
---Evidence for Creation

"Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth." bible (Romans 8:33)

--The doctrine of election is a key doctrine of Scripture, but it is also controversial, so any discussion of it should, mostly, let the Scriptures speak for themselves. The Greek and Hebrew words for the "elect" are the same as for the "chosen," and it is clear that whenever the elect are mentioned, it is God, not man, who has done the choosing.

For example, Christ elected the twelve to be His apostles of His own volition. They are called, in fact, "the apostles whom he had chosen" (Acts 1:2). The Scriptures also speak of "the elect angels" (1 Timothy 5:21) and even of Christ Himself as being the "chief cornerstone, elect, precious" (1 Peter 2:6).

Most often, however, the term is applied to those who have been saved through faith in Christ and His substitutionary death, and they are said to have been "chosen . . . in him before the foundation of the world" (Ephesians 1:4). Having been chosen, these elect ones are then, in the fullness of time, drawn to Christ. As He said: "No man can come to me, except the Father which hath sent me draw him"; and He also said: "All that the Father giveth me shall come to me; and him that cometh to me I will in no wise cast out" (John 6:44, 37). Finally, to make it crystal clear who does the choosing, Jesus said: "Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit" (John 15:16).

None of this eliminates our individual responsibility to "make |our| calling and election sure" (2 Peter 1:10), but the grand purpose of this great doctrine is simply this: "Base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen. . . . That no flesh should glory in his presence" (1 Corinthians 1:28-29).
--ICR/ HMM

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #81042
09/26/16 06:47 PM
09/26/16 06:47 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--KEEP MOVING FORWARD!

"I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. Let those of us who are mature think this way, and if in anything you think otherwise, God will reveal that also to you."
---(Philippians 3:14-15) bible

In the annals of Christian history, so many people stand out as wonderful examples of faithfulness. One of those people is David Livingstone, the great missionary to Africa. I recently reread a quote from him where he said, “I’ll go anywhere as long as it is forward.” What an inspiring statement of faith!

I wonder what would happen if the church today lived by that simple statement... to go anywhere for God and to move forward by faith. I believe it would completely transform how our churches operate. I believe we’d see more people than ever come to faith in Christ.

So what’s keeping us from that? What’s holding the church back from an abandoned commitment to moving our faith forward and expanding God’s Kingdom? The answer is simple: fear. People are afraid of what people will think and are more concerned with keeping up a good image than saving the lost from hell.

-That stings a little, doesn’t it? Well, you have the power to change it if you’re in Christ. You can turn your life over to Him today in complete surrender, and He’ll take you forward. But first things first... you have to give God control. Abandon yourself to Him and He’ll move your faith forward like never before!
[Read LUKE 15:11-24-- 'The Parable of the Lost Son']

--MOVE YOUR FAITH FORWARD BY GIVING GOD CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE AND LIVING IN OBEDIENCE TO HIM.

'When God Ran' / Phillips, Craig and Dean~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FenkAVsGmEQ>
--------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #81223
11/05/16 11:39 AM
11/05/16 11:39 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---THE POWER OF PERSISTENCE/ ETERNAL LIFE!
--(Please Read/ Philippians 3:10-14)

Everyone desires success. Simply wanting it, however, won’t guarantee achievement.
That’s why many people fail to reach their goal: They encounter hardship and give up.

So let’s discuss one characteristic needed to accomplish what you set out to do: Persistence is the combination of strong desire and willpower. Paul exemplified this capacity to stay on course in the face of difficulty and refuse to quit. He was passionate about sharing the Gospel with both Jews and Gentiles across the known world. Acts 20:24 records his purpose: “That I may finish my course and the ministry which I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify solemnly of the gospel of the grace of God.” Though he encountered tremendous obstacles like shipwreck, prison, physical punishment, and constant danger, the apostle never quit (2 Corinthians 11:23-28).

What motivated Paul to persevere amidst struggles? First, he had a clear God-given goal and trusted that the Lord would enable him to achieve it. Second, the apostle felt indebted to share the life-changing truth of salvation. Third, he knew the devastation awaiting those who do not know Jesus.

Paul had his eyes fixed on his purpose, which he so valued that no circumstance could deter him. Ultimately, he achieved what almighty God had ordained.

The Father has great goals for His children. Striving for anything less will neither fulfill us nor achieve what He’s planned in our life. Once His direction is clear, we should passionately pursue God’s purposes with the Holy Spirit’s strength and guidance—especially when obstacles arise.
--IN TOUCH~~
[Don’t give up! Never quit! Jesus did not give up on you and He will not. He loves you so much. Jesus died and has already paid our sin-debt. Thank Him, Praise Him, and Read His Word-that is how you will grow to know Him better. PRESS Onward! And keep on spreading His Word to others who are lost.] / 'Give Me Your Eyes' / by Brandon Heath~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHUvyWu_5EA>
------------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #81489
01/12/17 02:11 PM
01/12/17 02:11 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---GODLINESS~~
--(Please Read/ Matthew 9:11-13)

--There is a common misconception that believers should be perfect. Pretending to have our lives in order, many of us wear happy faces and speak words that sound acceptable. At times we’re ashamed to admit our shortcomings, as if they should not exist. Salvation through Jesus, however, doesn’t change the fact that sin is present in our life. When we’re born again, God forgives us and sees us as righteous. Yet our battle with sin continues till we arrive in heaven.

In fact, striving for perfection actually can be a trap that pulls us away from living a godly life. Functioning in this way is a form of relying on our own capability. Jesus said that He came to heal the spiritually sick because they recognized their weakness. With an awareness of our inadequacy comes the realization of our need for Him.

The world sees successful individuals as powerful and self-sufficient, but Jesus didn’t care about these qualities. Instead, He wants people to be aware of their own brokenness. This is the foundation for godliness..

We should accept our neediness and seek God passionately. Doing so allows the following attributes to develop: a hunger for God’s Word, faithful service, deepening trust, and decision-making based upon principle rather than preference. Patiently and mercifully, God matures us.

-Be careful not to cover up your sins in order to look like a “good Christian.” Without recognition and confession of our sinfulness, we are unable to rely fully on God. It is only with this awareness that we can passionately seek Him, obey in His strength, and confess with repentance when we miss the mark.~
~~IN TOUCH~~--Crown Him (Majesty)-Chris Tomlin
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13zyO42wpSs>
------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #82431
09/06/17 12:00 PM
09/06/17 12:00 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---A CALL TO COMMITMENT~~
--(Please Read/ Exodus 3:1-15)- bible

--How do you respond when God tells you to do something that seems beyond your capabilities? Are you full of excuses, giving Him reasons why He picked the wrong person?
That’s exactly the way Moses responded.
In giving him the gigantic task of leading the Israelites to freedom, the Lord was calling Moses to a high level of commitment. If we hope to step obediently into our God-given challenges, we must answer the same two questions Moses asked.

**Who is God? The answer is important because it reveals whom we recognize as having authority to tell us what to do. The two names the Lord used in answering Moses—the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob (Ex. 3:6) and “I am who I am” (v. 14)—identified Him as the sovereign Creator and self-existent, everlasting One who keeps His promises. This means there is no higher authority, and He has every right to command our obedience.

**Who am I? When Moses questioned whether he was the right man for the job, the Lord gave him a promise: “Certainly I will be with you” (v. 12). Moses was able to fulfill the assignment only because God chose to enter into a relationship with him. Likewise, our source of adequacy is a relationship with Jesus Christ and the presence of His indwelling Holy Spirit in our life.

Has God given you a tough assignment? Remember that as your Creator, He’s designed specific tasks for you to achieve. If you refuse to obey, you’ll miss what He has planned for your life. Just think what Moses would have forfeited, had he said no. Too much is at stake. Trust God and do what He says!
--IN TOUCH~~--'NOW MORE THAN EVER' = Brandon Heath~<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h25Tib_Z8sI>
-----

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #83068
01/22/18 08:51 PM
01/22/18 08:51 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--- THE MIGHTY HAND OF GOD~~

(“That all the people of the earth might know the hand of the LORD, that it is mighty: that ye might fear the LORD your God for ever.”)
----(Joshua 4:24)
horray

The testimony of Joshua to the children of Israel as they entered the promised land reminded them of the tremendous strength in the mighty hand of God whom they were to fear and trust forever. This is only one of about 20 references in the Scriptures to God’s mighty hand. Moses had often recalled how “the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt” (Deuteronomy 7:8).

The first reference to God’s mighty hand is in Jacob’s dying prophecy concerning Joseph. “His bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob” (Genesis 49:24)

Like those of Joseph, our hands also can be strong when they are placed in the mighty hands of God. Some may note that this is only a figure of speech, for God is Spirit and has no physical hands. Yes, but “he that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?” (Psalm 94:9). God indeed is God of the mighty hand!

The final reference to God’s mighty hand and the only specific reference in the New Testament is in the apostle Peter’s exhortation to humility. “God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble. Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time” (1 Peter 5:5-6). Our human might is only a vapor, but “in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength” (Isaiah 26:4).

Jesus said concerning His followers, “They shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand” (John 10:28).
--ICR/ HMM / "MIGHTY TO SAVE" / Hillsong~ <https://youtu.be/GEAcs2B-kNc>
--------------------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #83579
04/23/18 12:45 PM
04/23/18 12:45 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---HOLY, HOLY, HOLY ~~

-'Day and night they
never stop saying:
"'Holy, holy, holy
is the Lord God
Almighty,' who was,
and is, and is to
come."-(Revelation 4:8)-- bible
------
--"TIME FLIES WHEN you're having fun." This cliche' has no basis in fact, but experience makes it seem true.
When life is pleasant, time passes all too quickly. Give me a task that I enjoy, or a person whose company I love, and time seems irrelevant.

My experience of this "reality" has given me a new understanding of the scene described in Revelation 4. In the past, when I considered the four living creatures seated around God's throne who keep repeating the same few words, I thought 'How Glorious!' angelwing

I think about the scenes they have witnessed with their many eyes (v. 8). I consider the view they have from their position around God's throne (v.6). I think of how amazed they are at God's wise and loving involvement with wayward earthlings. Then I think, 'What better response could there be? What else is there to say but, "Holy, holy, holy"?

Like the four creatures, we were designed to glorify God. Our lives will never be boring if we're focusing our attention on Him and fulfilling that purpose.~~

'Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy! Merciful and mighty! God in three Persons, blessed Trinity!' ~~

--A HEART IN TUNE WITH GOD CAN'T HELP BUT SING HIS PRAISE.~
-[The author of this article, Julie Ackerman Link, is now worshiping her Lord in Heaven. prayer ]
--ODB/JAL~~ / --'I Worship You Almighty God' / Don Moen~~
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jlpigwCYRA>
------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #84479
08/31/18 03:03 PM
08/31/18 03:03 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WHAT IS YOUR PASSION?

-'Some trust in
chariots and some
in horses, but we
trust in the name
of the LORD our
God." --(Psalm 20:7)-- bible

---WE were made for God and nothing else will do--a truth we validate in our experience every day: We buy this or that because we think these things will make us happy, but like a child receiving a dozen Christmas presents or more, we ask ourselves, "Is this all?"
Something is always missing.

Nothing this world has to offer us--even very good things-- fully satisfies us. There is a measure of enjoyment in them, but our happiness soon fades away (1 JOHN 2 verse 17). Indeed, "God cannot give us happiness and peace apart from Himself," C.S. Lewis concluded. "There is no such thing."

--THERE IS A LONGING IN EVERY HEART THAT ONLY JESUS CAN SATISFY. LET US BE SURE TO GIVE HIM PRAISE, AS WE SING OUT OF OUR HEARTS OF WORSHIP TO HIM, THE ETERNAL, EVERLASTING, CREATOR OF THE UNIVERSE. ~~

--ODB/DHR--"Heart of Worship"--Phillips, Craig and Dean ~ -<https://youtu.be/b0vgJrka3no>
-------------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #84782
10/03/18 09:48 AM
10/03/18 09:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--GOD'S HOLY SPIRIT KNOWS US INTIMATELY~~

--"In the same way,
the Spirit helps us
in our weakness."
--(Romans 8:26)--- bible

--AT A DEDICATION CEREMONY during which a Bible translated into a local African language was presented, the area chief was presented with his own copy. In appreciation, he lifted the Bible to the skies and exclaimed, "Now we know God understands our language! We can read the Bible in our own native mother-tongue."

No matter our language, our heavenly Father understands it. But often we feel unable to express our deepest longings to Him. The apostle Paul encourages us to pray regardless of how we feel. Paul speaks of our suffering world and our own pain: "The whole Creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth" (ROMANS 8:22), and he compares that to the Holy Spirit's work on our behalf. "The Spirit helps us in our weakness," he writes. "We do not know what we out to pray for, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us intimately. He knows our longings, our heart-language, and our unspoken words, and He helps us in our communication with God. His Spirit draws us to be transformed into the image of God the Son, Jesus=[the God-Man.] (V 29)

Our heavenly Father understands our language and speaks to us through His Word. When we think our prayers are weak or too short, His Holy Spirit helps us by speaking through us to the Father. He yearns for us to talk with Him in prayer.

"Thank You, Lord, for understanding my language and innermost longings. When my prayers are weak and dry, bear me up through Your Spirit, in Jesus Name." prayer amen~~

--ODB/LD~~--"HOLY IS THE LORD" / BY: CHRIS TOMLIN ~
<https://youtu.be/iXzgLhHnDa8>
------------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #85382
12/18/18 10:51 AM
12/18/18 10:51 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----DOOR OF OPPORTUNITY

--"If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you."
--(Romans 8:11 / NIV)-- bible

--Many people hesitate to take a step of faith toward Jesus because they know they do not have the willpower or strength of character to overcome their old selves. When we become brand new in Christ, however, there is a new power at work within us to give us a fresh start, and it is nothing less than the Holy Spirit of the Living God. This is a tremendous blessing because life tends to narrow our options the further we go into it. Many factors contribute to this— where we were born, our family systems, the educational opportunities that were available to us, etc. But the Bible says the same Spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you and me.
No matter what pain we have endured or what limitations we have had to overcome, God lifts the ceiling on our future and opens doors of possibility we never dreamed of.

***THINK ABOUT IT
---How has following Jesus helped you overcome limitations? How has He opened new doors of possibility and opportunity?

**PRAYER
--"Heavenly Father, thank You for caring about my well-being. By Your Spirit, You give me hope for my future. Show me Your will and help me to do it. Thank You for enabling me, by the power of Your Holy Spirit, to navigate the paths You open before me. I trust You to fulfill Your promises to me, Lord, because You are faithful in all things. May I please You in all I do. In Jesus’ name, amen."

poured out**Blessings,
**Pastor Allen Jackson

["Or do you not know that your body is the temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and you are not your own?"
--(1 Corinthians 6:19)
**Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us."
---(Romans 5:5)

--"And I will pray the father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever---
The Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you."
--(John 14:16,17)]
/--"FRESH OUTPOURING"/ Jesus Culture--<https://youtu.be/tLffRO6rQvI>
-----------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #86197
02/28/19 09:57 AM
02/28/19 09:57 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--FINISHING STRONG ~~

--The Christian race is demanding, grueling, and sometimes agonizing. It takes a massive effort to finish strong. But many don’t. They may come to church and warm a pew, but their hearts aren’t in the race.

Jesus is the classic example of one who endured, in spite of temptation, accusations, and shame. The devil tempted Jesus nonstop for forty days. Jesus’ own family called him a lunatic. And, on the cross, he bore the collective shame of all humanity. How did he endure? By focusing on “the joy that God put before him.” That was the prize of heaven! And what he saw gave him strength to finish… and and finish strong.

Someday we will be seated, and Christ will christen the meal with these words, “Well done, good and faithful servant.” And in that moment, the race will have been worth it.

----Just Like Jesus/ - ML~

["Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before is,
Fixing our eyes on Jesus, the Author and Perfecter of faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the Cross, despising the shame, and has sat down at the right hand of the throne of God."--(HEBREWS 12:1-2)-
**Friends we are in a race on the Earth as we PRESS ON, in Jesus Name, to our Heavenly Home! Don't give up hope. Jesus is our Blessed Hope!bible]
]

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #87913
05/21/19 02:37 PM
05/21/19 02:37 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--WORK FOR HIM~~

"Do your work heartily, as for the Lord rather
than for men, knowing that from the Lord
you will receive the reward."
--(Colossians 3:23-24)-- crackthebook

--AT TIMES, you may have thankless and unpleasant tasks to accomplish. You may feel as if no one really understands the stress you feel or cares about how hard you have to work.

Though this can hurt, understand that what's really important is not that others see your efforts, but that God does--and you should do every job you're given as if it's exclusively for Him. Whatever your hands find to do, work with enthusiasm, diligence, and perseverance to the best of your ability. The Lord takes note of everything you do and rewards you according to His riches.

But even more important, God is seeing if you're trustworthy with small tasks in order to see if He can entrust you with greater assignments (Matthew 25:14-30). Scripture promises that those who use their talents to please the Lord will see their gifts multiplied and their efforts rewarded.

So today, it doesn't matter what your vocation may be or what task you're given. If you will do your work unto God and trust Him to reward your faithfulness, you'll certainly be blessed. ~~

--"Jesus help me to do everything with excellence, wisdom, and passion--as unto You. I praise You and bless You, my Lord, Savior, Redeemer and soon coming King-above-all kings!~ amen"

------MY HOPE IS IN JESUS BECAUSE HE IS WORTHY OF MY BEST EFFORTS.~

--JESUS, OUR PERFECT HOPE/CS~--"TRUST IN YOU" --/ Lauren Daigle / <https://youtu.be/JIIbdpln1gg>
----

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #87914
05/22/19 09:20 AM
05/22/19 09:20 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

-----GENTLE, NOT WEAK ~~

----“We were gentle among you, like a mother caring for her little children.”
---(1 Thessalonians 2:7)-- bible

---Imagine being able to watch the apostle Paul in action. How did he treat people, especially those who often failed? In 1 Thessalonians 2:7, Paul gives us a glimpse of how he treated others: “We were gentle among you, like a mother caring for her little children.”

Gentleness is a strong hand with a soft touch. It is a tender, compassionate approach toward others’ weaknesses and limitations. A gentle person still speaks truth, sometimes even painful truth, but in doing so guards his tone so the truth can be well received.

Puritan leader Jonathan Edwards called gentleness “the Christian spirit.” Edwards said, “All who are truly godly and are real disciples of Christ have a gentle spirit in them.”

The Bible goes out of its way to demonstrate Jesus’ gentleness. In fact, the Old Testament depicts the Messiah as unusually gentle, telling us that Jesus would not break a “bruised reed” or snuff out a “smoldering wick” (Isaiah 42:3). In the gospels, Jesus affirmed His gentleness: “I am gentle and humble in heart” (Matthew 11:29). And the apostles often reminded the early Church of Jesus’ gentleness: “By the meekness and gentleness of Christ, I appeal to you” (2 Corinthians 10:1).

Unfortunately, too many people equate gentle with weak. Unless you would call the heroic apostle Paul, the fiery Puritan Jonathan Edwards and the almighty Christ “weak” individuals, it is clearly a misunderstanding to assume weakness has anything to do with gentleness.

--"LORD, Teach me to be strong, yet gentle. Help me to never confuse gentleness for weakness. Thank You for Your gentleness with me. Thank You, Lord, that You are the exact personification of 'power under control.' Help me to be an example of Who you are, so others will see Christ in me, the Hope of glory. To You be all praise. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
--Pastor James Merritt~~--"SANCTUARY"/ Randy Rothwell --/ --<https://youtu.be/AxB9VH3cCN4>
--------

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #88859
08/16/19 02:57 PM
08/16/19 02:57 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---ALL OF US ARE ON A JOURNEY ~~

~~ A LIGHT ON THE NARROW PATH~~
~~"Turn Up The Light" / GAJ~

--"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road
that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate
and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
--(Matthew 7:13-14)-- grouppray

---Jesus identifies two possible outcomes: "destruction" and "life." He describes the pathways: a broad gate and a broad path that many will take to their destruction, and a narrow gate and a less-traveled path that only a few will find. Did you know that being a Christ-follower is a minority position? Jesus said we're laboring in the fields of humanity, saying to people, "There is a God. He's alive. His Son's name is Jesus, and He will change your life. There is a doorway, a gate over here, which leads to Him. It's a bit narrower. Not everyone is walking that way, but I've been on the journey a while and can tell you it's been the most rewarding, the most liberating thing I've ever found. Why don't you walk that way with me?"

[**Friend, we need to share our Jesus-story. It's a privilege to be a difference-maker in the lives of people. There is a Heaven and there is a Hell. Many don't want to hear about "destruction". That is a place of utter darkness, torment, and weeping of teeth. If we don't tell them, who will? Maybe Jesus has you in the path of an unbeliever. Please share your Jesus-story with them. The Holy Spirit does the work in their lives to bring them to salvation. To follow in Jesus's steps will bring eternal life. Let's be about the Father's business and tell those in our lives about salvation, found only in Jesus Christ. "For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, there whoever believes in Him will not perish, but have eternal life. For God did not send the Son into the world to judge the world, but that the world might be saved through Him." --(John 3:16-17)~~

"Heavenly father, thank You that You have provided a way of salvation--a narrow gate and path, yes, but there for all who seek it. Thank You for the glorious blessing and eternal reward You promise to all who decide to walk that way. May many choose You and the narrow path, Lord, and may Your kingdom be extended. In Jesus' name. amen.~~"
--"Nobody Loves Me Like You" / Chris Tomlin ~~<https://youtu.be/eyp_oL4m5k4>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #89959
11/23/19 01:39 PM
11/23/19 01:39 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~REPRESENT HIM~~

"If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food, and one of you says to them,
"Go in peace, be warmed and be filled," and yet you do not give them what is necessary for
their body, what use is that?"
---(JAMES 2:15-16)-- crackthebook

---YOU PASS by people every day who are crying out to be touched by the love and power of Jesus Christ. Certainly, the needs of others are all around you. Do you notice? Do you see their pain and hear God calling you to be His answer to them? Perhaps someone has come to mind even as you've been reading this.

As a child of God, you are the visible and physical representation of Jesus on this earth. Christ is touching, saving, and healing lives through you--you are His mouth, hands, and feet. And you have so much to offer those in need through the power and wisdom of the Holy Spirit, who indwells you. As 2 Corinthians 5:20 explains, "We are ambassadors for Christ, as though God were making an appeal through us."

So what kind of impression are you making on His behalf? Do others see Him through you? Friend, don't ignore the needs around you. Allow Christ to touch others by the way you care for them. Reach out, in the Name of Jesus and others will see 'Christ in you, the hope of glory.' (Colossians 1:27). "Pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, with those who call on the Lord from a pure heart" ~(2 Timothy 2:22)~

~~"Lord Jesus, reveal the needs You want me to meet and glorify Yourself through me. Use me for Your glory. You are my Savior, Lord, Redeemer, and soon coming King above all kings. In Christ. amen"
--"Jesus, Our Perfect Hope/CS~~--[No words on screen, TURN UP YOUR SPEAKERS! So Beautiful! 'He (Jesus), is G-D Hallelujah!]
---"All The Poor and Powerless"--'All Sons and Daughters' (Such a beautiful group of followers of Jesus, our Lord and God)// <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieOL4X3nk2c>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #89960
11/24/19 12:46 PM
11/24/19 12:46 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~GOD TALK ~

---"Fix these words of mine in your hearts and minds; tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads."
----[Deuteronomy 11:18]-- bible

~~~A study conducted by the Barna Group in 2018 found that most Americans don’t like to talk about God. Only seven percent of Americans say they talk about spiritual matters regularly—and practicing believers in Jesus in America aren’t that different. Only thirteen percent of regular churchgoers say they have a spiritual conversation about once a week.

Perhaps it’s not surprising that spiritual conversations are on the decline. Talking about God can be dangerous. Whether because of a polarized political climate, because disagreement might cause a rift in a relationship, or because a spiritual conversation might cause you to realize a change you need to make in your life—these can feel like high-stakes conversations.

But in the instructions given to God’s people, the Israelites, in the book of Deuteronomy, talking about God can be a normal, natural part of everyday life. God’s people were to memorize His words and to display them in places where they’d often be seen. The law said to talk about God’s instructions for life with your children “when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up” (11:19).

~~God calls us to conversation. Take a chance, rely on the Spirit, and try turning your small talk toward something deeper. God will bless our communities as we talk about His words and practice them.

"LORD GOD, there’s so much about You, our Savior and Redeemer, that can be shared with others in our lives. Lead me (us), as I interact with them. Help me, Lord to never be ashamed of You and your Word. In Christ's Name~ amen"
---ODB/AP~--["He who pursues righteousness and loyalty-- Finds life, righteousness and honor." --(Proverbs 21:21)]
--"Therefore everyone who confesses Me before men, I will also confess him before My Father who is in heaven.
"But whoever denies Me before men, I will also deny him before My Father who is in heaven"--[Matthew 10:32-33]

---"Great Is The Lord" ('He Is Exalted') / Maranatha Singers ~~ <https://youtu.be/Ic1UBwVHGGU>
~~~~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #91203
02/21/20 09:36 AM
02/21/20 09:36 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

~~~TRULY RIGHTEOUS AND HOLY ~~

--"Let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy."
---(Ephesians 4:23-24 / NLT)

~~~Many within the Church have an increasingly casual attitude toward sin. We think it’s not such a big deal. Or we use religious language and say, “Just put it under the blood.” We don’t want to be perceived as harsh or judgmental. Instead, we want to be understanding and inclusive.

The reality is that the Bible says some things are sin, and that sin separates us from God. He is the Almighty God who is sovereign over all. He loves you more than any human being does and has a good plan for your life. If you’re separated from Him, you are going without all the good things He wants to do for you and through you. The tragic outcome of sin is always the same: destruction. God doesn’t hate sin because He’s afraid you’re going to have too much fun. God hates sin because He knows that sin will destroy you, and He loves you. So “let the Spirit renew your thoughts and attitudes. Put on your new nature, created to be like God—truly righteous and holy.”

[**For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God".--[Romans3:23]

THINK ABOUT IT
Jesus says in John 14:23 that if we love Him we will obey His teachings. As you allow God to renew your mind, He will help you make decisions that honor Him, and strengthen you to resist the temptations of this world. Pursuing life in relationship with God is worth the effort. We all are sinners, saved only by His grace. Because of Jesus dying for our salvation, we can repent and confess our sins. "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and righteous to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness. If we say that we have not sinned, we make Him a liar and His word is not in us" [1 John 1:9,10].

PRAYER
~~"Heavenly Father, thank You for mercifully renewing my heart so that I can more fully cooperate with You. Please forgive me where I have put the things of this world ahead of you. I choose to honor Your Word as truth for my life. Lord, I need You to lead, guide and direct my steps. I praise You and bless Your Holy Name, Yahweh / YHWH / (our Covenant-keeping God). In Jesus’ name, amen."
Blessings,
Pastor Allen Jackson

~~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #91315
03/20/20 03:54 PM
03/20/20 03:54 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--"BE HOLY, FOR I AM HOLY"~~

--"Therefore gird up the loins of your mind, be sober, and rest your hope fully upon the grace that is to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ;
As obedient, not conforming yourselves to the former lusts, as in your ignorance;
But as He who called you is holy, you also be holy in all your conduct. Because it is written, "Be holy, for I am holy." --[1 Peter 1:13-16]
--[Leviticus 11:44-45/ LAW]-- crackthebook

--No, my friend, we can not possibly follow all the Laws in the Old Testament. We are reminded of what the Lord revealed to Moses in Leviticus and again in 1 Peter to help us follow in His steps.
He wants us to live as our eyes are fixed on eternity with Jehovah Yahweh, YHWH, in the Bible. Yes, "Jesus is the same yesterday and today and forever" [Hebrews 13:8]. He never changes. He was Jehovah G-D of the Old Testament and Jehovah Jesus of the New Testament. They are the same. We must accept this by faith. If you do not know Jesus in this way, please ask the Holy Spirit to reveal Him to you. And then do as Jesus said, "You search the Scriptures, for in them you think you have eternal life; and these are they which testify of me" [John 5:39].

~~Jesus is also known by His attributes. Hoping to post some here from GotQuestions.org

Question: "What are the attributes of God?"

Answer: The Bible, God's Word, tells us what God is like and what He is not like. Without the authority of the Bible, any attempt to explain God's attributes would be no better than an opinion, which by itself is often incorrect, especially in understanding God (Job 42:7). To say that it is important for us to try to understand what God is like is a huge understatement. Failure to do so can cause us to set up, chase after, and worship false gods contrary to His will (Exodus 20:3-5).

Only what God has chosen to reveal of Himself can be known. One of God's attributes or qualities is "light," meaning that He is self-revealing in information of Himself (Isaiah 60:19; James 1:17). The fact that God has revealed knowledge of Himself should not be neglected (Hebrews 4:1). Creation, the Bible, and the Word made flesh (Jesus Christ) will help us to know what God is like.

Let's start by understanding that God is our Creator and that we are a part of His creation (Genesis 1:1; Psalm 24:1) and are created in His image. Man is above the rest of creation and was given dominion over it (Genesis 1:26-28). Creation is marred by the fall but still offers a glimpse of God's works (Genesis 3:17-18; Romans 1:19-20). By considering creation's vastness, complexity, beauty, and order, we can have a sense of the awesomeness of God.

Reading through some of the names of God can be helpful in our search of what God is like. They are as follows:

Elohim - strong One, divine (Genesis 1:1)
Adonai - Lord, indicating a Master-to-servant relationship (Exodus 4:10, 13)
El Elyon - Most High, the strongest One (Genesis 14:20)
El Roi - the strong One who sees (Genesis 16:13)
El Shaddai - Almighty God (Genesis 17:1)
El Olam - Everlasting God (Isaiah 40:28)
Yahweh - LORD "I Am," meaning the eternal self-existent God (Exodus 3:13, 14).

God is eternal, meaning He had no beginning and His existence will never end. He is immortal and infinite (Deuteronomy 33:27; Psalm 90:2; 1 Timothy 1:17). God is immutable, meaning He is unchanging; this in turn means that God is absolutely reliable and trustworthy (Malachi 3:6; Numbers 23:19; Psalm 102:26, 27). God is incomparable; there is no one like Him in works or being. He is unequaled and perfect (2 Samuel 7:22; Psalm 86:8; Isaiah 40:25; Matthew 5:48). God is inscrutable, unfathomable, unsearchable, and past finding out as far as understanding Him completely (Isaiah 40:28; Psalm 145:3; Romans 11:33, 34).

God is just; He is no respecter of persons in the sense of showing favoritism (Deuteronomy 32:4; Psalm 18:30). God is omnipotent; He is all-powerful and can do anything that pleases Him, but His actions will always be in accord with the rest of His character (Revelation 19:6; Jeremiah 32:17, 27). God is omnipresent, meaning He is present everywhere, but this does not mean that God is everything (Psalm 139:7-13; Jeremiah 23:23). God is omniscient, meaning He knows the past, present, and future, including what we are thinking at any given moment. Since He knows everything, His justice will always be administered fairly (Psalm 139:1-5; Proverbs 5:21).

God is One; not only is there no other, but He is alone in being able to meet the deepest needs and longings of our hearts. God alone is worthy of our worship and devotion (Deuteronomy 6:4). God is righteous, meaning that God cannot and will not pass over wrongdoing. It is because of God's righteousness and justice that, in order for our sins to be forgiven, Jesus had to experience God's wrath when our sins were placed upon Him (Exodus 9:27; Matthew 27:45-46; Romans 3:21-26).

God is sovereign, meaning He is supreme. All of His creation put together cannot thwart His purposes (Psalm 93:1; 95:3; Jeremiah 23:20). God is spirit, meaning He is invisible (John 1:18; 4:24). God is a Trinity. He is three in one, the same in substance, equal in power and glory. God is truth, He will remain incorruptible and cannot lie (Psalm 117:2; 1 Samuel 15:29).

God is holy, separated from all moral defilement and hostile toward it. God sees all evil and it angers Him. God is referred to as a consuming fire (Isaiah 6:3; Habakkuk 1:13; Exodus 3:2, 4-5; Hebrews 12:29). God is gracious, and His grace includes His goodness, kindness, mercy, and love. If it were not for God's grace, His holiness would exclude us from His presence. Thankfully, this is not the case, for He desires to know each of us personally (Exodus 34:6; Psalm 31:19; 1 Peter 1:3; John 3:16, 17:3).

Since God is an infinite Being, no human can fully answer this God-sized question, but through God's Word, we can understand much about who God is and what He is like. May we all wholeheartedly continue to seek after Him (Jeremiah 29:13).

[Friend, I sincerely hope you will study this and find out just Who Jesus is and Who He claimed to be. Jesus claimed to be GOD! ~ ]

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #91872
06/22/20 09:30 AM
06/22/20 09:30 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--KNOWING GOD ~~

---(Please Read/ Psalm 81:10-16) -- bible

--All people want to be known and understood. This also applies to how God views our relationship with Him. While He knows our every thought and can number the hairs on our head, we also should be learning His ways—in other words, how our Father thinks, what motivates Him, and what His plan and purpose are.

Yet, though we desire to know God’s mind, He makes it quite clear that, humanly speaking, that’s impossible. In Isaiah 55:9, He tells us, “As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways and My thoughts than your thoughts.” This is why He gives us His Spirit—to teach us and reveal what we otherwise couldn’t understand (1 Corinthians 2:11-13).

Growing in this spiritual understanding is necessary if we are to have a relationship with God (Jer. 24:7). And we must know His ways before we can walk in them (Ex. 33:13). Of course, following Jesus doesn’t eliminate pain, nor does it ensure that everything will happen as we would choose. But we have assurance that He loves us and has a plan for our lives. He gives us strength and stability to follow Him, no matter where His path may lead us.

As we walk in God’s way, He gives us everything we need to have the abundant life Scripture promises. He’s a loving Father to bestow such goodness and kindness on His children. ~~
--IN TOUCH~--"Jesus Lover Of My Soul" //(Charles Wesley) singer/Chris Eaton//<https://youtu.be/nYadCyVsXFo>
~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #91874
06/22/20 11:33 AM
06/22/20 11:33 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---CREATION CALLS ~

~~"We fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen."
---(2 Corinthians 4:18)-- angelwing

---The apostle Paul and his co-workers experienced great suffering at the hands of persecutors and even from believers who tried to discredit them. Yet, they had their eyes fixed on eternity.
Paul boldly acknowledged that "we fix our eyes not on what is seen, but on what is unseen, since what is seen is temporary, but what is unseen is eternal" (2Corinthisn 1:18).

Although they were doing God's work, they lived with the reality of being "hard pressed on every side," perplexed," "persecuted," and "struck down" (vv.8-9). Shouldn't God have delivered them from these troubles? But instead of being disappointed, Paul built his his hope on the "eternal glory" that supersedes momentary troubles (v.17). He knew God's power was at work in him and had complete assurance that "the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus" (v.14).

~~When our world around us feels shaky, may we turn our eyes to God--the eternal Rock that will never be destroyed.

--"CREATION CALLS"/ lyric video/ speakers needed) Brian Doerksen~~<https://youtu.be/lnNIp1Q4wsM>
~~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #92204
07/31/20 01:06 PM
07/31/20 01:06 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--A GREAT WORK ~~

--"I am carrying on a great project and cannot go down .
Why should the work stop while I leave it and go down to you?"
--[Nehemiah 6:3]

~~The security guard found and removed a piece of tape that was keeping a door from clicking shut. Later, when he checked the door, he found it had been taped again. He called the police, who arrived and arrested five burglars.

Working the the Watergate building in Washing, D.C., the headquarters of a major political party in the US, the young guard had just uncovered the biggest political scandal of his lifetime simply by taking his job seriously--and doing it well.

Nehemiah began rebuilding the wall around Jerusalem--a task he took very seriously. Toward the end of the project, neighboring rivals asked him to meet with them in a nearby village. Under the guise of a friendly invitation was an insidious trap (Nehemiah 6:1-2). Yet Nehemiah's response shows the depth of his conviction: "I am carrying on a great project and cannot go down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and go down to you?" (v.3).

Although he certainly possessed some authority, Nehemiah may not have rated very high on the hero scale. He wasn't a great warrior, not a poet or a prophet, not a king or a sage. He was a cupbearer-turned-contractor. Yet he believed he was doing something vital for God. May we take seriously what He's given us to do and do it well in His power and provision. ~~

--ODB/GP~
-"Father God, help me to keep spreading Your Word, and messages. I trust that You've called me to this in this season. Give me the focus to stay the course. May Your Name, Yahweh, YHWH, be lifted up, in Jesus Name. amen"

---"Reaching For You" // Chris Tomlin (and friends/ lyric video) //<https://youtu.be/a2OQLFyuR7s>
~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #93397
01/12/21 01:58 PM
01/12/21 01:58 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---PURSUING HOLINESS ~~

--"Your eyes will see the King in his beauty; you will see a vast land."
---[Isaiah 33:17] -- angelwing

---I was driving home on a street that brought with it a flood of memories. After eight years of living out of state, I had moved back to my hometown in Kansas.
What was most striking to me about being back was how open the view was on any given street. I could see for miles in any distance, without a skyscraper breaking up the horizon. And the sunset tonight--a recipe of gray, white, and yellow clouds against pure blue sky--was doing something to my heart.

I started to think about when I was a little girl on this same street. How a lot of things had changed since then. But at thirty-two years old, I had never lost the desire to want to look into Jesus's eyes.

He often bends low and hums words to me in moments like this, especially when I'm captivated by the beauty ahead of me, above me, in the sky. After all these years of wanting to see into His eyes, He did one better tonight on this drive. Perhaps He felt I was finally ready for a deep look. Tonight His eyes were the sea of colors holding still in the sky.

He was revealing Himself, and my spirit began to soak in His Spirit on that quiet road. His gaze was more magnified than I ever thought it could be. I was enveloped in His attention. ~~

--"Father, I want to see You in everything that You've created on earth, and every new thing You create each day.
I know that beauty and nature are pure reflections of You. Yes, Lord, I am reaching for You. Show me Your glory. In Jesus Name. amen"

--Guideposts/DC~
---"Reaching For You" // Chris Tomlin (feat. We The Kingdom) <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVN3W-fvFgA>
~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #94001
03/31/21 09:48 AM
03/31/21 09:48 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---INTENTIONAL REPENTING ~~

~~"Search me, O God, and know my heart. Try me and know my anxious thoughts,
And see if there be any hurtful way in me,
and lead me in the everlasting way." ~~
---[PSALM 139:32-24]-- angelwing

--Intentional repenting is also the first step in removing personal sin. Thus, David prayed: “Search me, God, and know my heart. . . . See if there is any offensive way in me” (Psalm 139:23–24).

What a wise approach, to go after our sin by asking God to show it to us. He above all knows everything about us. “You have searched me, Lord, and you know me,” wrote the psalmist. “You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar” (vv. 1–2).

“Such knowledge,” David added, “is too wonderful for me, too lofty for me to attain” (v. 6). Even before a sin takes root, therefore, God can alert us to the danger. He knows our “landscape.” So when a sneaky sinful attitude tries to take root, He’s first to know and point it out.

--,"“Where can I go from your Spirit,” wrote David. “Where can I flee from your presence?” (v. 7). May we closely follow our Savior to higher ground!

--Father, G-D, when You show me my personal sin, lead me to repentance and help me to change that area in my life. In Jesus Name. ~ Ameh"

--ODB/PR~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #94061
04/12/21 07:05 PM
04/12/21 07:05 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

- crackthebook -WE STAND ON THE GOSPEL~ DECISION

---AS I WRITE THIS, the United States Senate is deliberating one of the most dangerous pieces of legislation in my lifetime. If it becomes law, the outcome will be a full-frontal attack by federal authorities to remove any vestige of Biblical Christian faith from the public square.

Labeled the Equality Act, this despicable bill is anything but that. Instead of equality, it could forever tip the scales of justice against the Judeo-Christian beliefs that have undergirded our nation—and most of Western civilization—for centuries.

Christians, churches and faith-based ministries will be in the crosshairs for believing in the authoritative Word of God as He asserts His uncompromising truth on marriage, gender and whatever He calls sin. Pastors who proclaim the Scriptures on vital moral issues will be called “preachers of hate.” The full weight of the U.S. government will bear down on Bible-believing Christians.

The Equality Act would amend the 1964 Civil Rights Act to explicitly add sexual orientation and gender identity as new protected classes. What that actually means is that the immoral, unnatural sexual agenda of the gay, lesbian and transgender movement would be force-fed down the throats of the American public.

This legislation would apply federal civil rights laws on sexuality to public schools, church-based ministries, Christian colleges that take federal scholarship money and private businesses. This would allow the government to impose its social standards wherever it chooses.
“Christians, churches and faith-based ministries will be in the crosshairs for believing in the authoritative Word of God as He asserts His uncompromising truth on marriage, gender and whatever He calls sin. Pastors who proclaim the Scriptures on vital moral issues will be called ‘preachers of hate.’ The full weight of the U.S. government will bear down on Bible-believing Christians.”

Our neighborhood public schools could be required to teach first-, second- and third-graders that they can choose to be a boy or girl, or neither, or both. Can you believe it? Boys and men could use girls’ restrooms if they “self-identify” as female.

Women’s sports in particular will be severely affected. Girls are already losing opportunities to compete fairly in sports now that biological males are joining their teams.

Faith-based ministries like the Billy Graham Evangelistic Association, Samaritan’s Purse and Christian colleges and schools could be required by this act to hire people who are hostile to our deeply held Biblical convictions. I can assure you that will never happen at the ministries I lead. We stand firmly and resolutely on the Word of God and will never, ever compromise. Not one iota.

This is all driven by the progressive Democratic majority—with President Biden leading the charge—and they will stop at nothing to promote the gay, lesbian and transgender movement. The traditional moral values that we have long adhered to as a nation have been abandoned for the sake of the new sexual orthodoxy that disregards all norms of truth, including Biblical truth and biological truth instilled by our Creator. They want to completely redefine the familiar God-ordained roles within the nuclear family of father, mother and children.

How in the world have we come to this point?

The sexual revolution began in the 1960s, about the same time that prayer was stricken from public schools. The floodgates for abortion opened in the early ’70s. Over the past two decades, acceptance of the LGBTQ movement has grown, and in 2015, the Supreme Court forced the nation to accept legal marriage between homosexuals.

Little by little, moral compromises have been made, rulings handed down, and now the full force of a dreadful and terrible new moral order is at our door.

Our society would not be the first to go over the moral cliff.

Writing to the Romans in about A.D. 60, the Apostle Paul described the human race’s descent into a moral abyss. People refused to acknowledge the power, wisdom and divine nature of God, suppressed the truth of God in unrighteousness, didn’t give thanks to God and became futile in their thinking. Their hearts were darkened, and they became fools, all the while claiming to be wise. Sound familiar?

“Therefore God gave them up in the lusts of their hearts to impurity, to the dishonoring of their bodies among themselves, because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie. … For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. … And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done. … Though they know God’s righteous decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them” (Romans 1:24-32).

What we are witnessing today in America is the same kind of decadent culture that has turned its back on God. Our leaders and many of our citizens have exchanged the truth about God for immoral lies that ultimately will reap the wrath of God on the Day of Judgment. Not only that, but they heartily promote, endorse and do everything in their power—especially through legislative fiat—to impose their “values” upon all of us.

The only answer is the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ—the Gospel of repentance from sin and faith in the Savior. -- bible

Jesus’ message from the beginning was: “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven is at hand” (Matthew 4:17). The only cure for turning our back on God is to turn back to Him. Immediately following the Apostle Paul’s description of the depraved nature of the culture in the first chapter of Romans, he declared that “God’s kindness is meant to lead you to repentance” (Romans 2:4).

We must continue to proclaim and pray for the kind of repentance that will cause our nation “to turn from their wicked ways” so that God will hear from Heaven, forgive our sin and heal our land (see 2 Chronicles 7:14).

In the meantime, believers must refuse to yield to the immoral wisdom of the world, and stand boldly and firmly on God’s Word. If the pressure mounts, “do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings” (1 Peter 4:12-13).

--Believe the Gospel. Stand on the Gospel. Share the Gospel. Live the Gospel. No matter the cost. No matter the price.

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #94075
04/14/21 01:34 PM
04/14/21 01:34 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

--PRO-LIFE UPDATE ~~

--[Friends, this post is necessary as we see the terrible news taking place with the Biden Administration.]

--January 22, 2021 was the 48th anniversary of Roe V. Wade. while the outgoing President of the United States declared it the National Day of the Sanctity of Life, an observance instigated by President Ronald Reagan on the 11th anniversary of Roe v. Wade,
the incoming administration used the same day to overturn the prolife victories of the the previous 4 years. Promising to codify Roe v. Wade and guarantee a woman's right to end the life of her unborn, the Biden administration cheered as the newly inaugurated President signed away the prolife protections for the unborn that had been gained. There have bee 62.5 million abortions in the United States since the passing of Row V. Wade. We grieve the lives of lost to the horrendous legislation.

star We must continue in our prayers and our commitment to see Roe V. Wade overturned once and for all. ~

----Abiding Word Ministries // Source:lifesitenews.com
~~~~~~~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #94831
08/18/21 09:47 AM
08/18/21 09:47 AM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

---SOMETHING TO BOAST ABOUT ~~~

--"I will not boast about myself, except about my weaknesses. Even if I should choose to boast, I would not be a fool, because I would be speaking the truth. But I refrain, so no one will think more of me than is warranted by what I do or say."
---[2 Corinthians 12:5-6 /NIV] -- : angelwing

--Paul is an interesting character. We know that he was a Roman citizen but from a devout Jewish family. His formidable intellect must have been noticed when he was young because he “studied under Gamaliel and was thoroughly trained in the law” (Acts 22:3).

Paul spoke several languages and was able to communicate with people from all levels of first-century society. He was a rising star in the religious establishment when Jesus met him on the Damascus Road with an assignment that would change his life’s course completely. To say he was making an impact for the Kingdom of God would be a massive understatement. Yet Paul only mentioned these things to show the power of God to change a person’s life. Many of us would be tempted to boast about our background, intellect, and training. But what Paul wanted to talk about most was the transforming power of Jesus.

THINK ABOUT IT
If you cannot yet make Paul’s declaration, ask the Lord to help you arrive to the place where you cannot imagine anything greater to boast of in your life except for the impact Jesus and His work on the cross has made.

PRAYER
Heavenly Father, help me be so centered in You and my life transformation through the cross that nothing else can compare in value. May all of my life reflect Jesus and the resurrection power of Your Holy Spirit. In Jesus’ name, amen.
--WOC/AJ~

Re: --PURSUING HOLINESS + + + [Re: Abigail] #95419
11/18/21 01:34 PM
11/18/21 01:34 PM
Abigail  Offline OP
Master Elite Member

----SHARING HOPE ~~

--"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."
---[Psalm 119:11] -- angelwing

---AS EMMA shared how God helped her embrace her identity as His beloved child, she weaved Scripture into our conversation. I could barely figure out where the high school student stopped speaking her words and began quoting the words of God.

When I commended her for being like a walking Bible, her brow furrowed. She hadn't been intentionally reciting Scripture verses. Through daily reading of the Bile, the wisdom found in it had become apart of Emma's everyday vocabulary. She rejoiced in God's constant presence and enjoyed every opportunity He provided to share His truth with others. But Emma isn't the first young person God has used to inspire others to prayerfully read, memorize, and apply Scripture.

When the apostle Paul encouraged Timothy to step into leadership, he demonstrated confidence in this young man (1 Timothy 4:11-16). Paul acknowledged that Timothy was rooted in Scripture from infancy (2 Timothy 3:15). Like Paul, Timothy faced doubters. Still, both men lived as if they believed all Scripture was "God -breathed." They recognized Scripture was "useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, so that the servant of God may be thoroughly equipped for every good work" (vv. 16-17).

When we hide God's wisdom in our hearts, His truth and love can pour into our conversations naturally. We can be like walking Bibles sharing God's eternal hope wherever we go. ~~

--"Father, saturate my heart with Your wisdom so I can share You with others naturally and courageously. "
--ODB/XD~

Moderated by  CTD