News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 1,689 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,125 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,808 Please HELP!!!
162,857 Open Conspiracy
106,940 History rules
99,398 Symmetry
88,017 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Garlic #13634
11/20/06 11:41 PM
11/20/06 11:41 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

I normally answer alot of questions on here based on Andys recommendations. Alot of people around have different protocols but I have chosen to use his based on his background. I took some garlic (fresh) on some bruscetta the other day enough to sting my mouth. How sulfury is garlic? Because I felt ridculous after I did this. Spining, sick to my stomach, wierd thoughts etc. Is this likely? I have not found a source that compares amouts of sulfur per food. I know where to find what sulfur foods are but, does a clove of garlic have like 100 times the amount of sulfur then brockali? (sp)? I gotta know curiousity is getting to me.

See ya

Re: Garlic #13635
11/21/06 12:16 AM
11/21/06 12:16 AM
mommy24  Offline
Master Member
Kansas, US ***
I don't know, but there was a thread on here the other day, where we were talking about garlic making us sick. I have heard that eggs contain sulfer, but I don't know how much. Funny thing is, I do ok with eggs, but NOT garlic.
I would be afraid to try what you did. I don't want to feel like that again. I don't know what caused my episode a week ago.

"Some things have to be believed to be seen." - Ralph Hodgson
~Autism is what we call Mercury Toxicity in our young, Alzheimer's is what we call it in our old.~ myspace.com/mercurypoison
Re: Garlic #13636
11/21/06 02:19 AM
11/21/06 02:19 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

It was amazing. I am still recovering. I think pound for pound (or ounce or gram) garlic as a crap load of sulfur.

Re: Garlic #13637
11/21/06 10:35 AM
11/21/06 10:35 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Yes, garlic is not recommended by Andy. I asked him via email if it can be dangerous and he simply replied "yes". Now this is coming from a guy that can many times actually be a little too easy on certain things than he could be, so if he says something is dangerous, you take notice of it. He means this in a mercury toxic person, not sure if he means it generally.

Garlic can bounce mercury around all over the place. But I think it can do more than that. It is indeed potent in sulfur. But I too do ok on eggs, onioins etc, but garlic is compeltely devastating to me, so perhaps there is something else in this stuff that can do somethign to some people.

I don't care if anybody tells me it's detox or it's a sign of how toxic I am. The reaction was not short lived, it was long term damage. And I mean damage.

I always advise people skip that stuff. There are plenty of other things to take and garlic is NOT a necessity, it is in some cases an unecessary danger.

Stay away from the stuff, do yourself a favour, it is not worth the risk to find out whether it gives any remote benefits.

Re: Garlic #13638
11/21/06 11:34 AM
11/21/06 11:34 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

I just like the taste I was'nt looking for the benefits. Glad to see I'm not alone.

Thanks

Re: Garlic #13639
11/21/06 10:41 PM
11/21/06 10:41 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

Actually my dentist (Dr. el-essawy in London) told me to completely avoid during the detox any garlic/onions/leek (unless biodynamically grown), eggs and chicken meat as all these contain high concentrations of mercury from the fertilizers in the soil (yes even organic ones as the natural fertilisers are usually animal escrements that have mercury in them too).

These contain all high concentrrations as they strongly absorb it from the ground the same way they would do in our bodies.

This is not just a theory, he has a mercury vapour analyzer in his practice with which he has measured loads of samples over the years and he actively encourages his patients to bring along food samples for testing.

Re: Garlic #13640
11/22/06 03:16 PM
11/22/06 03:16 PM
Russ  Offline

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Would he be willing to post (or let us post) the samples he's collected. I believe it would be useful and fascinating to see this data.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Garlic #13641
11/23/06 06:22 AM
11/23/06 06:22 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

I don't know if he actually keeps track of the individual measurements, I will ask him next time I have to see him.
You can contact him directly too, his email address is on his website www.el-essawy.com

Re: Garlic #13642
11/23/06 02:52 PM
11/23/06 02:52 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

hi anonymous. are you using his herbal detox he gives you. or are you using your own. i was just wondering has ive heard his detox isnt very good!
im thinking of going to him .but im not sure about his detox protocol.

rich

Re: Garlic #13643
11/23/06 05:18 PM
11/23/06 05:18 PM
jinx1983  Offline
Elite Member
jason, a bit off the topic - since you know a lot about andy's recommendations, can you tell which antidepressants he reccommends? we will all agree they are bad, but I'm looking for one that wouldn't be hard on the liver and wouldn't inhibit its phase1 and phase 2 detox pathways.

Re: Garlic #13644
11/23/06 06:41 PM
11/23/06 06:41 PM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

rich, I only had my amalgans removed recently from him, the operation went perfectly (as far as I can tell), and probably because of his obsession to take every precaution to avoid that his patients breath in mercury (he will send you home if on the day of the operation you are unable to breath through your nose as he will block your throat airtight), I'm not having any post removal worsening symptoms like so many other people on this forum seem to have from other dentists, therefore I would definitely recommend him for the removal operation.

Also what makes his method far better is that during the operation he uses the mercury vapour analyser on the cavities, he won't put any fillings back in, until the reading is zero.
I imagine many of the people here who feel worse after the removal still have plenty mercury vapours in their teeth.

With regards to the detox, it's too early days for me to give any judgement on it.

In any case nothing stops you from doing the removal with him and then do your own detox if you prefer. I'm giving his detox a go though, worst case it's wasted money (if it's ineffective) as the herbs he uses certainly don't seem harmful to me.

Re: Garlic #13645
11/23/06 09:22 PM
11/23/06 09:22 PM
jid  Offline
New Zealand
jinx, Have you considered St John's Wort? I read a trial recently that said it was as effective as pharmaceutical antidepressants.

St. John's Wort #13646
11/24/06 12:11 PM
11/24/06 12:11 PM
Russ  Offline

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Yes, I know people who have had very good success with St. John's Wort. Here's additional information:

St. John's Wort Concentrate

Hope this helps.

The Captian
Re: Garlic #13647
11/26/06 09:59 AM
11/26/06 09:59 AM
jinx1983  Offline
Elite Member
jinx, Have you considered St John's Wort? I read a trial recently that said it was as effective as pharmaceutical antidepressants.

yes I have, not much success imho.

Re: Garlic #13648
11/26/06 10:50 AM
11/26/06 10:50 AM
tracy  Offline
Elite Member
UK **
I also had removal by Dr El-essawy and so did someone else on this forum neither of us has been able to use his de-tox and considering how expensive his treatment is and the fact that he guarantees 100% that you will get better is worrying to say the least. The so called vapour machine is important so we are told but when i went for removal they wernt even sure theyd plugged it in and charged it over the weekend. I have been in touch with Dr El-ssawy to tell him of my deteriorating symptoms and the fact that I couldnt use his de-tox , which cost a fortune and he said there was nothing else he could offer me and if i had and anger phase not to worry as he was sure my partner wouldnt leave me and do something i enjoy. Both myself and the other person that used him have had to request our x-rays from him as he cannot tell if we have cavitations or not. Therefore we have the added expense of finding another dentist who can. In my opinion Dr El-essay may be able to remove filings but his after care stinks!

Last edited by tracy; 11/26/06 10:52 AM.
Re: Garlic #13649
11/26/06 05:59 PM
11/26/06 05:59 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Also, this stuff about removing amalgams and then putting in temporary fillings so that the "vapours" from the mercury can properly come out of the tooth? Can anybody really believe that theory? .

This makes me wonder about that guy and what he's playing at. How can mercury "vapour" get trapped in a tooth? for starters, when he removes the amalgam, they are using suction etc, the vapor goes everywhere once the amalgams are being drilled out anyway. They also spray rinse each tooth at the sametime. Plus vapor tends to absorb into the skin, membranes, up the nasal cavity etc. not sure what on earth he's talking about with each tooth, as that is probably the less liekly affected once they've drilled the mercury out, used suction and used the water. Problem is, mercury rises and it migrates to anywhere and everywhere. I believe his theory is simply a way for him to make more money.

I cannot figure out what he's doing. I can only see this as being him assuring more money for himself in the process, but then am I being cynical? Think about the fact he drills out the amalgam, then he replaces that with the temporary filling to allow the "vapors" to come out over time, THEN he drills those temporaries out and has to put composites back in.

This increases the trauma on the tooth, everytime we have dental work, this is what happens. So he's putting people at risk for greater tooth trauma, while he uses this theory of his and the more drilling, the more people are at risk for a root canal and the more money he may make in the process.

I'm sorry, but I have a large amount of cynicism with the people now after what I've experienced and on one hand they seem to want to help, yet they seem to have an incredible ability at drawing things out as long as possible and making as much as they can in the process.

Too Much Hassle For The Benefit #13650
11/26/06 07:12 PM
11/26/06 07:12 PM
Russ  Offline

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Hmmm, I'm skeptical about that doctor based on what you said Tracy. I do believe that mercury can be contained within the enamel but based on what I know, I would not go through what you have (twice the hassle) because the mercury will come out of the enamel eventually anyway, at a regular pace. Mercury gets everywhere but having 2 removals and 2 placements for each tooth seems unreasonable to me.

The Captian
Re: Too Much Hassle For The Benefit #13651
11/27/06 06:37 AM
11/27/06 06:37 AM
dawn  Offline
Master Elite Member
UK, London, Heathrow ****
I agree, he only wants your money.
I rang him up and asked him if he could refill 2 of my teeth and he said that i would have to have all these tests and it would cost a bomb, when i said i didnt want the tests he said he wouldnt do it and he wished me luck.
From what Tracy told me about his dental office, its small, looks like a library with loads of books, not high tech at all, dont bother going to him.

Re: Too Much Hassle For The Benefit #13652
11/27/06 07:09 AM
11/27/06 07:09 AM
A
Anonymous OP
Unregistered

I had long term temporary fillings put in my teeth when I had my amalgams removed, as these were the most neutral to the body. I was told to go back to have the long term permanent fillings put in after a year or so. Putting in anything else could risk a bad response by a sensitised immune system.

Sounded reasonable to me ... but I just wanted the mercury ones out and quickly.

Nicola