News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18298
04/30/07 08:13 PM
04/30/07 08:13 PM
B
blicero  Offline OP
My symptoms were not terrible, but real. Some neuro involvement. Had 5 amalgams out over 3 week period. Dentist has been good, I think. Only one night of symptoms: bad night sweats and a sore throat.

So, what can I expect over the next few weeks and months? What does 'dumping' feel like?

My plan is to supplement according to Cutler's protocol (NOT chelate), sauna daily, and monitor my situation. Thoughts?

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18299
04/30/07 08:22 PM
04/30/07 08:22 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
For me, I had immediate worsening after last removal, some headaches, crying and then feeling like I was being repoisoned.

Then went into a kind of slight remission of symptoms, as though things had improved. But later, about half a year to a year after that, I got worse again and then the stored mercury really started to leak out. And I was besieged by symptoms. It was like an on and off again nightmare. My body would lurch into attempting to push more mercury out that had obviously built back up from it leaking out of my organs. No sooner had I got into a massive detox ourburst of salivating and crying fits, than it would subside and I would feel cleaner as though I had improved. But this would only last a while, until more mercury would rise up to be excreted and the same thing would build until anothe eruption fo salivating and crying. I often had to lean over a bowl or the toilet because of it pouring out. IT was disgusting and something I could barely control.

It went on like that and I just had to aid it all with chelation spells, trying to speed the process up. OFten increasing the symptoms even more in the process and feeling like I was going crazy. But I didn't know what to do, as leaving my body to do it naturally was agonising slow and I felt the need to try and get more out of me. But either way, it was hard.

Andy's protocol in the end was the way to go, it allowed more removal of mercury without too much of the wild mobilisation from other ways that were totally and utterly interolable. His was not easy, but definitely better and I think through his, I then made more progress in the end than with any other. And I only used DMSA. So I hadn't even gotten onto lipoic acid, which he says is the far more essential chelator...so DMSA was even enough at that point!

So it's hard becuase it's different for everybody. I think you can only take it day by day and do whatever you can to help yourself. It would be great if we knew what to expect, but that's the thing with mercury, it's unpredictable much of the time. But certainly the stored mercury will have to start shifting out of you. The body will try to do that on its own, but you can aid it and speed it up with basic chelation or just with what you're doing now in the meantime.

Later, you can chelate properly to clear your organs/brain.

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18300
04/30/07 08:37 PM
04/30/07 08:37 PM
B
blicero  Offline OP
I'm seeing a doctor tomorrow whom my dentist recommended. He does prescribe DMPS, though not sure if he'll demand his own protocol be followed. I of course will only use Andy's 8 hour DMPS cycle.

Is there any downside to DMPS chelating, at a gentle dose? At 8 hrs, you don't lose sleep. Are there mercury-related side effects, again, given a gentle dose?

Should I just bite the bullet and start chelating with DMPS within a week or so?

As far as this doc, I am skeptical. Chelating is a practice not a science, and I agree that Andy probably has more data than anyone else in the world at this point.

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18301
04/30/07 08:46 PM
04/30/07 08:46 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
DMPS (oral), is actually better than DMSA. It is more tolerated and more effective. And the good aspect is you only have to take it every 6-8 hours, rather than every 4 like DMSA.

I would start taking it as soon as you can, because it may actually help symptoms as it chelates. Usually people expect all these side effects and are often suprised to discover it can actually make them feel better sometimes as they chelate.

Side effects are dependent on how seriously poisoned you are and what dose you're taking. You may need to start very low and work up if things are too much. The main thing is sticking to the frequent dosing to keep things even. That is even more important.

You "May" find some increase in symptoms during the chelatino around, or between rounds, depending on how your body responds. Some people feel better during chelation and worse inbetween on the breaks, some the opposite. At some point, you will have to expect some increase in symptoms, as the mercury has to be shifted out somehow. THe key is not to force yourself to do more than you can even bear. Problem is, some are so poisoned, either way they are in a state, so sometimes you have to tolerate intial big flare ups until enough merury is reduced to where things start going much easier.

I'd say you maybe pleasantly surprised. Many people I know of who are chelating with DMPS wish they could take it permanently because it makes them feel better. So hope that might encourage you a bit.

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18302
04/30/07 11:06 PM
04/30/07 11:06 PM
SoSick  Offline
Master Elite Member
Lost on a mountain USA ***
The IV DMPS is excellent in my opinion, nothing compares to that. I would also take the IV EDTA if they offer it to you, because chances are good, in this world, you have other metals to contend with also, like most people.

I use a DMSA formula, but not every 4 hours, just in the evening before bed, with a little bit of fresh cilantro to boost (not required). I also use chlorella throughout the day, maybe 3-4 times, about 1/2 teaspoon or so, you can do more if you like, in a glass of water with a little bit of fiber thrown in.
That's my basic recipe for feeling fine and pretty normal every day, the DMSA at night (sometimes if I wake up at night I'll take a few more also, 25mg ea DMSA) and chlorella through the day. Drink plenty of water. Get plenty of fresh air and exercise. Eat greens. I take 2-3 days off from chelating each week, still do the chlorella w/fiber on those days. Lots of vitamins on days off (do not take vitamins with too much iron or copper), hyaluronic acid seems to help achy joints.

Get a colonic, next best after the DMPS. if you had a sore throat you need to clear your stomach of any mercury ASAP or it will leech from there for who knows how long.

Congratulations. I'm next, later this month...

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18303
05/01/07 09:19 AM
05/01/07 09:19 AM
B
blicero  Offline OP
Sosick,

Are you using DSMA and EDTA with amalgams still in?? According to Andy Cutler, that's really dangerous.

Also, even with amalgam out, using DMSA the way you're using it is very dangerous according to Cutler.

Have you read through his arguments? Because you might be playing with fire here.

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18304
05/01/07 11:04 AM
05/01/07 11:04 AM
dawn  Offline
Master Elite Member
UK, London, Heathrow ****
for me it is a rollercoaster ride, one minute i feel okay, next im feeling terrible. I felt much better before removal, it was because my dentist didnt use all precautions which left me exposed to more mercury.
Also, if mercury has affected your thyroid and adrenal glands, chelating will put a real strain on them and it could make you alot worse, so its wise to get these in order first.
My symptoms after removal were, crying spells, ear ache, tinnitus, depression, fear, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, insomnia, night sweats, alot more but i cant think of them right now. It takes time for symptoms to go, i still suffer from these and its been a year.
Im using ALA on its own, Andy cutlers protocol.

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18305
05/01/07 01:07 PM
05/01/07 01:07 PM
SoSick  Offline
Master Elite Member
Lost on a mountain USA ***
>Are you using DSMA and EDTA with amalgams still in?? According to Andy Cutler, that's really dangerous.

Yup, have to. My knowledge of mercury poisoning prior to this incident was near to null and void... I went to a dentist to get a crown for a chipped tooth with an old amalgam filling and he essentially ripped it down and washed it down my throat.

I feel much better Blicero, I probably would have died if it weren't for the great doctor I found to help me, I was in really bad shape. I can at least run again by now without all my bones aching, my hands are no longer numb, my kidneys have stopped aching.

I know all the things people say but obviously they are wrong.
>Also, even with amalgam out, using DMSA the way you're using it is very dangerous according to Cutler.

I disagree with Cutler. If I do not take the DMSA my hands start getting numb again, my neck gets very stiff, other stuff. And also, though I was unaware of how devastating the mercury posioning could be prior to this, I have chelated and cleansed for many years here and there, always with success and my health normally is excellent. I have been an organic food nut suince my mid-20's, have always eaten copious amounts of garlic with hommus and lamb chops, have used cilantro and spirulina for years, etc etc etc. all of these things which I do attribute my normally good health to and not vice versa.

It does not make sense to me to allow things like free mercury to sail through my bloodstream and take hold, it does make sense to use whatever means I can to flush it out out of myssystem asap, amalgams or no amalgams.

The longer a heavy metal stays within your body, the longer it will take you to recover because those metals are starving your body of oxygen and other nutrients. I don need permanet damage, thanks, but I will chelate whether Andy Cutler agres with it or not. I have 3 very well qualified doctors in agreement on this for me, helping me with this. Far as I know Culter also reccomends large amounts of ALA, and I saw a thread where someone was asking about constipation as a result... yes I too experienced constipation with the ALA when I took it too so I stay away from that. took me 3 days to get moving again last time. Now, THAT is dangerous when your body is loaded with heavy metals. I prefer my doctor's 30 years of experience with this and his advice to Cultler's any day.

hey I hear you are feeling better, congratulations again.

Re: Amalgams all out today; What to expect? #18306
05/02/07 05:32 AM
05/02/07 05:32 AM
dawn  Offline
Master Elite Member
UK, London, Heathrow ****
Everyone is different, one size doesnt fit all, personally i couldnt take cilantro or chlorella, i had horrifying results.
I can handle DMSA and lipoic acid with no side effects really, i hope its working!