Tattoos: Another Globalist Scheme No One Is Talking About

I saw the promotional campaign begin.

It was about 2005 when the Discovery Channel, History Channel, and other channels owned by the same globalist networks all began promoting tattoos. In the space of just a few months, all these networks were producing programs incessantly glamorizing tattoos.

For me, the logic is simple. When those who have stated goals to depopulate the world begin promoting anything, I know there it likely another agenda. When big media promotes something, they usually have a agenda in mind, and their agenda is not for the benefit of the people.

This subject is a great example of how my knowledge of the conspiratorial power structure of the world has benefitted me.

I know people who have been tattooed and later found themselves with chronic diseases that were traditionally linked to metal toxicity. Without explanation, their lives changed as big medicine - which is owned by the same globalists as media - told them their own defective genetics was the cause.

The truth is, everything has a cause. Even if someone has a genetic weakness, the disease related to that weakness will not express (occur) unless that weakness is provoked. So the disease is not caused by genetics. It's caused by the toxin that provokes the weakness. Of course, those promoting "the toxin" don't want you to suspect "the toxin", so they focus on you as the source of the problem.

Below is a link to the tattoo forum that is here to help you make informed decisions about whether or not you want to get inked.

The Tattoo Forum

Return to The Founder's Blog

Last edited by Russ; 11/07/23 11:55 AM.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)