News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,966 guests, and 26 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,415 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,253 Please HELP!!!
162,201 Open Conspiracy
106,716 History rules
99,119 Symmetry
87,890 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? #38028
07/25/08 11:33 PM
07/25/08 11:33 PM
D
Diane Tilson  Offline OP
Hi All, As I try to get myself stabilized on celexa and no caffeine now I start to feel a little better then I see I have blood in my stool. My first "gut" response was that it was diet related. And Bex asked me if I had a gluten or wheat intolerance. I am not sure. I was tested Ig blood for food allergies and it did not come up. But I do struggle with depression, brain fog and lack of energy and have all my life. I know sugar is a BIG NO NO. My holistic chiro muscle tested me on ezekial whole sprouted tortillas and said those were fine. But I know for a fact that 10- 20 minutes after I eat I often feel the depression symptoms kick in and I want to lie down. Can I have a low grade wheat/gluten intollerance? I know yrs ago I went on a week retreat with fasting and did colonics daily. We all had fresh squeezed carrot juice and several supplemnts as well as lots of lemon water and such. I felt great! But yes I was on prozac at the time but I had paece and clarity like I'd never known. So I wonder how much of my problems is food related? I know I feel my best on high protein, nut and chicken, fish or beef with lots of veggies and some limited fruit such as apples. Im afraid to go to my MD. I am so disenchanted and disappointed with them. Is there any way of finding out if its wheat or diet? And if it is can I still eat brown and/or white rice? Kinda getting bored with what Im eatting after a year. Thx for listening!

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: Diane Tilson] #38029
07/26/08 12:31 AM
07/26/08 12:31 AM
SoSick  Offline
Master Elite Member
Lost on a mountain USA ***
There have been a couple times in my life I saw blood in my bm's. One time, I would see it a lot, got pretty worried so I actually went in for a colon thing, whatever they call it they have a tool and look around in there, and it was just a polyp the doctor called it, a teeny small hemmorroid right at the end of my colon that would bleed. I was 30 at the time, I was actually pretty ill my lungs were bleeding I was coughing up blood from allergies and then that... but he said do nothing and it went away on it's own. I had an internist, she had given me steroids for the lung bleeding and then I got the bloody bm's so it may have been related to the steroids too.

Then, when I was sick 18 months ago with the mercury I was seeing some blood in my bm's too. I didnt see it everyday, just now and then, it cleared up on it's own.

Anyway, before I would label anything of that nature or worry too much about it if you don't see it often, I would wait a few days and just keep checking the bm's.

Could very well be something you ate, could be the medication too. Could simply be a teeny little hemorroid you never knew you had.

When you are feeling better it would probably be wise to do some colon cleanse herbs.

Wheat products are kind of iffy... you know... they put pesticides in wheat to keep bugs away while it's on the grocer shelf... and if's it bleached flour it could have bromine in it..

different parts of the country have a lot of chemicals in the water too, fluoride, chlorine, who knows what else... all those things add up to zap your energy.

I would try the fasting first (if you are able) since you know that has worked for you before, and then add in items slowly. If it's wheat, you'll know if you can get a clean start with the fast. You can use colon cleanse herbs insteda of colonics but colonics are better. there is the high enema option, quite a chore that but quite worthwhile when you must.

Hope you feel better soon.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: SoSick] #38030
07/26/08 12:37 AM
07/26/08 12:37 AM
SoSick  Offline
Master Elite Member
I made some coleslaw from a fresh head of cabbage a couple weeks ago, then I ate it all over a couple days, worked wonders to clear my colon. You might want to try that too, the fresh raw cabbage is real good for you, good for your stomach, good for things of this nature.

let me know if you want the recipe.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: SoSick] #38032
07/26/08 01:20 AM
07/26/08 01:20 AM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
I would like the recipe, SoSick if you wouldn't mind...I'm supposed to be on a high fiber diet. Well - we all should, but My gastro Dr. is highly stressing I must due to a hx of appendicitis not caught for 6 months and then possible ulcer issues and chronic constipation. Its not about cleansing although I know it would help. I know it would also help lipid levels if I do it right.

Diane, I don't know if you know about the blood type diet, but it gives some pretty specific guidelines for what agrees with our types. I being an O do not do well with wheat. I had wondered but when i read that, my reactions finally made sense! Never quite agreed with me. I can do sprouted grain (Ezekial). If you are an O whatever and you want, let know what your type is and I can look through my books and see what they say about it that you are concerned about.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: Jeanie] #38058
07/26/08 09:23 AM
07/26/08 09:23 AM
SoSick  Offline
Master Elite Member
The colelsaw, fresh made by you, is really really good for you. Just buy a head of green cabbage a medium size firm head or maybe you grow your own...

Quarter and shred the cabbage with one of those metal cabbage shredder things...

shred one or two carrots fine...

shred some onion (to taste) into there, shred the onion fine...

add salt, about 2-3 teaspoons, mix it all together, and let it just sit for an hour on the counter...

then add about a tablespoon of vinegar, a bit of pepper, mix... and voila coleslaw, real easy. You can add a little bit of sourcream too, not much just a little, I like it it better with a bit of sour cream (or yogurt), some people add a teaspoon of sugar... some people add celery seed.. depend on what you like for flavors.

everything to taste, real easy.

the most important part is letting it sit for an hour in the salt to bring the juices out.

You can eat some right away, put the rest in the fridge it'll be even better tomorrow.

Raw cabbage is loaded with vitamin C and vitamin K. Unties your tummy in a heartbeat!

smile

and then of course there is my sauerkraut... mmm...

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: SoSick] #38060
07/26/08 11:06 AM
07/26/08 11:06 AM
SoSick  Offline
Master Elite Member
I think I chopped up some garlic real little and put it in there last time too....

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: SoSick] #38061
07/26/08 11:27 AM
07/26/08 11:27 AM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Hi Diane and Jeanie
I saw this and could not keep quiet. I had H-pylori when I started to get real sick. Chronic constipation,runny stools sometimes with blood in them. Horrible stomach pain and was worse right before I would start each month. Was an awful time. I had big food allergies. I went to a natural dr and they helped me some with licorace pills and some homeopathic bacterial stuff but my stomach was still in trouble and after they had gotten so much of my money I decided I would do this on my own.
When the liver struggles and can't keep up it will dump toxins in the lower abdomen(hence the reason for so many historectomies for women, prostrate trouble in men,hernias) with intentions of taking care of it later but sometimes it can't if toxins are still coming in. I was in dire shape and at this point would try anything.
Mikey told me about the castor oil pack and I began there, then I ran across a Dr Schulze(you can Google him)He talks about cleaning the colon especially with bathroom problems constipation and runny stools. I was scared to upset my stomach but I beleived this was the key after all I had studied. He has videos on Google and I watched them all and ordered his colon cleanse. I began there slowly cause I am a big chicken but I did a first round and was much better, I also did hydrotherapy hot and cold on the stomach,massage on the stomach and slept with the castor oil pack(it has become my best friend,stops alot of pain)jumped on mini trampoline to move the lymph. I could not even sweat and did dry brushing and body wraps and colonics. After several colon cleanses I ordered his liver/gall bladder flush and things have really turned the corner for me. I have also done 5 parasite cleanses which I think was also part of my puzzle. I am feeling so much better,stronger,more energy. I still have some problems with my bathroom habits but am still doing the colon cleanses and all. With mercury being a neurotoxin I am thinking that is the problem with the nerves and that is why I still have some constipation. But things are really moving along now and I can sweat again and that has done wonders for me. I just did a kidney flush I ordered from him and was one day it hit me hard so I am sure my kidneys were having problems too. But I feel alot better and my colors just keep getting brighter and sharper. My stomach is so much better and most of my allergies are gone which is wonderful to eat some of my favorite things again...not junk food either, I learned my lesson with that one.
You might give the colon cleanse a shot, I think it is the key. So much can get lodged in there and every time I do it I seem to hit more viruses,bacteria,yeast,parasites or whatever is in there. less and less now though. You know what they say about cleansing it's like peeling the layers off an onion, you get one layer gone and you hit another. I have also read it like this you open one garbage can and then another and whatever is in there well surprise surprise!!! I think Huma Worm has some good cleanses too and am thinking of giving their colon cleanse a try too. Dr Schulze knows his stuff I think but his cleanses are 5 days long with juice fasting and my work is picking back up and can't carry my juicer around with me. I think Huma worm cleanses are a month long and just pop some herbal pills and Schulze are teas and tinctures and juice fasting and kind of a tight schedule. Wonderful cleanses but time consuming but I was scared of the Hulda Clark liver flush so I planned a week off and did the deed and has been a life saver. Just wanted you to know I think this is what is turning my health around...I hate to see anyone suffer needlessly.
Sunshine knows alot more about Huma Worm he does those all the time and has done wonders for him too.
Hope all this helps ya'll
Rachel

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38062
07/26/08 11:38 AM
07/26/08 11:38 AM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Hey Sos
Good recipe I am gona have to try it, sounds great and I can eat raw veggies again without it tearing up my stomach so sounds really yummy. Oh btw I can eat cilantro and garlic again with no problems and am going to give your cilantro pesto a whirl. I have gotten to eat salsa again recently too and thought I was in heaven. LOL Was raised here around the border towns and mexican food is big here and is my favorite. Don't eat it out much but I have become real handy in the kitchen with all natural mexican and is actually better than what you could get out there in any restaurant, safer too. Talk to ya later!
Rachel

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38071
07/26/08 01:28 PM
07/26/08 01:28 PM
SoSick  Offline
Master Elite Member
mmm... salsa and chips... have eaten it twice this week for dinner heh... my jalapenos are humongous this year...

cold red borscht on the menu all weekend/// so many beets I had no idea what to do... but the borscht is superb... I'll just keep a couple jars in the fridge and never ever be hungry again!

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38075
07/26/08 01:39 PM
07/26/08 01:39 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Imo blood in stool for those who are mercury toxic is probably due to parasites or a vitamin k deficiency. Did you do a parasite cleanse recently? If not, I suggest that you do one after the blood in the stool stops(some of the cleansing herbs have anticoagulant properties). Imo it would also be a good idea to take vitamin k 200 mcg a day until the bleeding stops, then 100 mcg a day maintenance. If you are taking vitamin e, then stop taking it. Vitamin e is a very potent anticoagulant. I had nosebleeds while on high doses of vitamin e. Vitamin c, garlic, cinnamon, and other herbs are also anticoagulants, but more mild than vitamin e. If you are taking large doses of vitamin c(more than a gram a day) then imo you should cut this back to a gram a day until the blood in the stool stops. Imo you should also stop using cinnamon and garlic until the bleeding stops. You don't want to lose too much blood, as those who are mercury toxic tend to already be anemic, especially if they are female.

It would be a good idea to go on a very low carbohydrate diet, cutting out sugar, alcohol, wheat, fruit, and starchy vegetables(potatoes, sweet potatoes, peas, etc.). Carbohydrates feed candida and parasites. Eat nuts, meat, eggs(if you can tolerate them), and low carbohydrate vegetables. A herbal parasite cleanse contains herbs that also kill candida. Wormwood(which most herbal parasite cleanses contain, is said to be the most potent killer of candida(use as recommended though, as overuse can be toxic)).

I also like the idea of eating small amounts(3-5 ounces) of low mercury fatty fish once or twice a week(such as sardines, herring, or salmon), though some here are afraid of the tiny amount of mercury in even small amounts of low mercury fish. Some may suggest refrigerated fish oil supplements(not on the shelf room temperature capsules. This should be tested to be mercury free).Wait until the bleeding stops to do this, as even fish fats are anticoagulants.

http://www.gotmercury.org/article.php?list=type&type=75

You didn't mention how severe the blood in the stool is. If it is very severe, then you need immediate medical attention. If it is not severe, then follow my advice above. I also forgot to mention that you should not take aspirin, ibuprofen, or aceteminofen, as these have anticoagulant properties, so if you are taking any of them then stop it. I assume that you are not taking any prescription blood thinners, and if you are then consult with your doctor ASAP. I also assume that if you are taking any prescription drugs you already did a Google search with the drug name and the word anticoagulant, to make sure that none of those have an anticoagulant effect.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: JK98] #38083
07/26/08 02:41 PM
07/26/08 02:41 PM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Have to disagree about the garlic, it is such a good anti viral, anti parasitic and anti bacterial. I understand it can move mercury around so one needs to be careful but all the cleanses I have done by Dr schulze have garlic and cayenne in them. Cayenne will stop the bleeding and get the herb and good oxygen to the pain site. Very wonderful garlic and cayenne.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38084
07/26/08 03:09 PM
07/26/08 03:09 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
Cayenne is an anticoagulant, so it should be avoided while one is bleeding. Cayenne can also cause much more irritation of the digestive system than garlic, so it must be used with caution, and discontinued if one gets irritation of the digestive system.

http://www.oohoi.com/natural%20remedy/everyday_food/benefits-of-cayenne.htm

I said that she should avoid garlic while she is bleeding, as it is an anticoagulant. In general though, I like the idea of eating one clove(section) of raw garlic after a meal, cutting it into small pieces, chewing each one well, and swallowing each piece with plenty of water. One could do this 1-3 times a day.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: JK98] #38089
07/26/08 05:27 PM
07/26/08 05:27 PM
D
Diane Tilson  Offline OP
Thank you all for such great insight. Wow some of you definitely have experience with this! These health issues can be so agonizing huh? I am taking Vit E and I will stop for now. I didn't notice any blood in my bm today so thats good.And yes I recently (2 mo's ago) did a parasite cleanse (humaworm) and I have done many colon cleanses and this January I did Dr. Schulzes 5 day cleanse with the olive oil, garlic, tea and those powerful tinctures. I understand that mercury can cause bloody stools. So maybe I'm just still "dumping" more Hg and its more severe right now. I'll keep you posted on anything else. smile

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: Diane Tilson] #38092
07/26/08 06:06 PM
07/26/08 06:06 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I haven't heard that mercury can cause bloody stools. Are you taking a vitamin K supplement? If not, then I suggest that you take 100 mcg a day longer term just as a preventative. I am taking 100 mcg a day, as many of the herbs I am taking have a slight anticoagulant effect.

I did have a slight bit a blood in my stool a few times over the years, some of those times were when I was taking plenty of vitamin E(perhaps 800 IU a day?), and probably all those times were when I wasn't taking vitamin K. Now I just take the vitamin E that is in my multi which is just 200 IU, and I don't even take this every day. I take many of the vitamins individually anyway, so don't really need the multi so much.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: JK98] #38112
07/27/08 11:15 AM
07/27/08 11:15 AM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Hi JK
Cayenne is an excellent herb to stop bleeding. It also promotes blood flow to an infected area and is also very good for the heart. Here is some info on it for ya!

Stop Bleeding

One of natures best remedies for cuts (even deep punctures) is believe it or not Cayenne Pepper. This wonderful plant can be grown and therefore no "factory" will be necessary. To use - apply liberally on wound. The wound will form a scab and heal much quicker than with even sutures and with no scarring. Please check out the book A Layman's Guide: Curing with Cayenne by Sam Biser. You might have to call the following number to order 818-503-5980 (not sure it is readily available) I highly recommended for natural healing (and a renewable resource). From the book: Cayenne Pepper medicinal uses: Major benefit - Stops Bleeding (internal or external), Heart attack, stroke, or Shock, Dissolves clots. Minor Benefits - Reviving, Fainting, Dizziness, Weakness, Confusion. Here is an excerpt from the book for an internal use:

Once a child was shot in the abdomen; a bullet hit the spine, ricocheted, and made a second wound leaving the body. One of Dr. Christopher's herbal students living next door heard the shot and raced over. She knew that the parents were not home and that the children, ages eight and four, should not be shooting guns. When she arrived, the eight-year-old was gushing blood out of both his sides. They had been playing cops and robbers with their father's gun which she found under a pillow. She ran to the cabinet and mixed a tablespoonful of cayenne in a glass of water. She then poured it down the boy's throat and called the ambulance which was 18 miles away. By the time you could count to ten, cayenne will stop the bleeding. The emergency room attendant said that the boy would probably bleed to death, being that the distance was so great. The ambulance arrived and rushed the child to the Primary Children's Hospital, 18 miles away. When the child arrived at the hospital, he was the center of attention, not because his condition was so serious, but because he was chatting a mile a minute- and there was no bleeding.

You can experiment on your neighbors, but if I get shot, punctured, or am bleeding to death I hope someone nearby me has the sense to use this wondrous herb. Here is an excerpt from the book for an external use:

Dr. Christopher even used cayenne tincture directly on open wounds. It way sting, but the bleeding stops. Even if the wound is a deep cut exposing bone, that wound may still be filled with cayenne pepper. Many people, when they see the skin ruddied by cayenne, believe that the skin is irritated. But cayenne is a counter-irritant. Cayenne brings the blood to the surface to take away any toxic poisons and start the healing. The redness comes to the skin from the blood that has rushed to the surface to assist carrying off wastes.

Dr. Christopher was probably one of the greatest and most successful herbalist of our time. You owe it to yourselves and your loved ones to study. There aren't going to be any 911 or doctors available. You need to be able to save yourself and your loved ones.

Offered by Carol.

There are two ways of using cayenne - externally and internally. I have personally used cayenne on a cut to stop it from bleeding. It sounds strange, but it doesn't sting at all. You would think that a spicy condiment would burn like hell if you put in on a cut, but it doesn't. And it does stop the bleeding fast.

Offered by Michael.
Taken from this site:
http://www.zetatalk.com/health/theal02n.htm

Here is some more for ya:
CAYENNE PEPPER - EMERGENCY USES
Compiled And Edited By Tom Harrelson

THERAPEUTIC ACTION
CAYENNE is a POWERFUL and PURE Stimulant, having NO Narcotic Effect, increasing the POWER of the Pulse and carrying the Blood to ALL parts of the Body, plus EQUALIZING and RESTORING the BALANCE of Circulation throughout the Body! Cayenne is a Hemostat, ARRESTING the flow of Blood from a Cut or Wound in SECONDS and a Cardiac Tonic, HELPING to REBUILD the Heart. It is an Antiseptic, KILLING Pathogens and a Counter-Irritant, helping to RELIEVE Pain. And Cayenne is a Stomachic, HELPING to DIGEST Foods and a Carminative, HELPING to EXPEL Gas. CAYENNE PEPPER IS DR. SCHULZE'S NO. 1 EMERGENCY HERB!

FORMULA
The BEST Cayenne Pepper Tincture is made by the following Dr. Schulze Method:
1. Start to make this and ANY Tincture, if possible, on a NEW Moon.
2. Take a Quart Canning Jar and fill it 1/4 FULL with DRIED Cayenne Peppers, getting the HOTTEST ones (i.e. - Habanero, African Bird, Serrano, Jalapeno - 90,000+ Heat Units), that you can obtain.
3. Add enough 50% Grain Alcohol (100 Proof Vodka) to the Cayenne Peppers (powdered, using a Blender or Grinder) to just COVER them.
4. Use enough FRESH Cayenne Peppers, that you can blend with 50% Grain Alcohol (100 Proof Vodka) to turn the Mixture into an Apple Sauce-Like Consistency.
5. Add this Mixture to the 1st Mixture, filling up the Canning Jar 3/4 FULL.
6. Fill up the rest of the Canning Jar with MORE 50% Grain Alcohol (100 Proof Vodka).
7. Shake it as MANY times as possible, during the Day.
8. Let this Mixture sit, until the following FULL Moon (15-16 Days), but OPTIMALLY until the following NEW Moon (28-29 Days)!
9. Strain this Mixture through an UNBLEACHED Coffee Filter.
10. Bottle the RESULTING Tincture.

NOTE: Part EQUALS Volume, NOT Weight in this Tincture Method. Modify this procedure by using DRIED Herbs ONLY, if FRESH Herbs are NOT AVAILABLE, and when making other Herbal Tinctures also. Also if you want to make a SUPER-POTENT Tincture (i.e. - Cayenne Pepper & Lobelia Seed Pod - see below), then allow the Mixture to sit for a FULL 3 Months!

APPLICATIONS & DOSAGES
NOTE: In the following Steps of this Section, "Dropperfuls" or "tsp." are referring to Cayenne Pepper Tincture, unless otherwise noted. SUBSTITUTE Cayenne Pepper Powder (250,000 Heat Units or above - Habanero, African Bird, Serrano, Jalapeno), if Cayenne Pepper Tincture is NOT AVAILABLE. 1 HEAPING Tablespoon added to an 8 oz. Glass of PURE Water is EQUAL to 5 Dropperfuls of Tincture. 1 Dropperful EQUALS 30 Drops.
If you're working with an UNCONSCIOUS Person, you must be CAREFUL, when putting the Dropperfuls into the Mouth, so that you do NOT CHOKE or DROWN this Person, but then even if he/she GAGS a little, you are SAVING his/her LIFE!! The above recommendations for a Heart Attack came from Dr. Richard Schulze, M.H., N.D., who saw MANY MIRACLES with his Methods!

BLEEDING
If a Person has SERIOUS EXTERNAL BLEEDING (Cuts, Wounds, & Childbirth Hemorrhage/Tear), you must:
1. LIBERALLY FLUSH the AFFECTED Area with 10 - 20 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture IMMEDIATELY or PACK the Area with Cayenne Pepper Powder, if the Cayenne Pepper Tincture is NOT AVAILABLE!
2. Give 1 - 3 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture ORALLY also.
3. If Echinacea Plus Tincture is AVAILABLE, FLUSH the AFFECTED Area with 10 - 20 Dropperfuls.
4. Apply Pressure to a Cut/Wound/Tear or use Arterial Pressure.
5. Tape the Cut/Wound/Tear together.
6. Apply Aloe Vera Gel to the AFFECTED Area on the following day.
7. If Pain is involved, then give 5 - 60 Drops 3 - 4 times daily of an EQUAL amount of Valerian Root Tincture to the Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture.
8. If OPEN SORES or WOUNDS are NOT HEALING, apply Slippery Elm Gruel over the AFFECTED Area each day, until desired RESULTS are achieved.

If a Person has SERIOUS INTERNAL BLEEDING (Ulcers, Hemorraghes), you must:
1. Give 1/8 tsp. of Cayenne Pepper Tincture - 8 times per day.
2. And then WORK your way up to taking 1 tsp. of Cayenne Pepper Tincture - 3 times per day.

If a Woman has a HEAVY MENSTRUAL FLOW, you must:
1. Give/take 1 - 3 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture ORALLY.
2. If Pain is involved, then give 5 - 60 Drops 3 - 4 times daily of an EQUAL amount of Valerian Root Tincture to the Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture.

BREATHING PROBLEMS
If a Person has STOPPED BREATHING and is CONSCIOUS, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY Check Airway and Pulse!
2. Start Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation.
3. Give 5 - 10 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture DIRECTLY into the Mouth, HELPING the Person to REVIVE!
4. Give 2 - 10 Dropperfuls of Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture or MORE, HELPING the Person to BREATHE EASIER, OPEN UP their AIRWAY and RELAX!.
5. REPEAT Dosages of BOTH Tinctures, ALTERNATING each EVERY 5 minutes.

If a Person has STOPPED BREATHING and is NOT CONSCIOUS, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY Check Airway and Pulse!
2. Start Mouth-to-Mouth Resuscitation!
3. Give 1 - 2 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture DIRECTLY into the Mouth, HELPING the Person to REVIVE!
4. Give 1 - 2 Dropperfuls of Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture or MORE, HELPING the Person to BREATHE EASIER, OPEN UP their AIRWAY and RELAX!.

If a Person has SMOKE INHALATION and is NOT or BARELY CONSCIOUS, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY Start First-Aid Treatment for Smoke Inhalation!
2. Give 1 - 2 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture DIRECTLY into the Mouth, HELPING the Person to REVIVE!
3. Give 1 - 2 Dropperfuls of Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture or MORE, HELPING the Person to BREATHE EASIER, OPEN UP their AIRWAY and RELAX!.
4. REPEAT Dosages of BOTH Tinctures, ALTERNATING each EVERY 5 minutes.

CIRCULATION PROBLEMS
If a Person has a HEART ATTACK (Angina Pectoris) and is CONSCIOUS, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY give 5 - 10 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture DIRECTLY into the Mouth!
2. Sit/lay the Person down and LOOSEN Clothing.
3. REPEAT the Cayenne Pepper Tincture Dosage in 5 minutes and, if you have it, 4. Give an EQUAL amount of Dr. Schulze's Heart Formula Tincture (1 Part - Cayenne & 3 Parts - Hawthorn Berry).
6. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.

If a Person has a HEART ATTACK (Angina Pectoris) and is NOT CONSCIOUS, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY give 1 - 3 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture DIRECTLY into the Mouth!
2. Check Pulse and Breathing.
3. IMMEDIATELY START C.P.R.!
4. REPEAT Dosage in 5 minutes and, if you have it,
5. Give an EQUAL amount of Dr. Schulze's Heart Formula Tincture (1 Part - Cayenne & 3 Parts - Hawthorn Berry).
6. REPEAT Dosages of BOTH Tinctures, ALTERNATING each EVERY 5 minutes.
7. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.

If a Person has a STROKE and is CONSCIOUS, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY give 5 - 10 Dropperfuls DIRECTLY into the Mouth!
2. Sit/lay the Person down and LOOSEN Clothing.
3. REPEAT the Cayenne Pepper Tincture Dosage in 5 minutes and, if you have it,
4. Give an EQUAL amount of Dr. Schulze's Heart Formula Tincture (1 Part - Cayenne & 3 Parts - Hawthorn Berry).
6. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.

If a Person has a STROKE and is NOT CONSCIOUS, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY give 1 - 3 Dropperfuls DIRECTLY into the Mouth!
2. Check Pulse and Breathing.
3. Start C.P.R.!
4. REPEAT Dosage in 5 minutes and, if you have it,
5. Give an EQUAL amount of Dr. Schulze's Brain Formula Tincture.
6. REPEAT Dosages of BOTH Tinctures, ALTERNATING each EVERY 5 minutes.
7. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.

If a Person has General Circulation &/or Blood Pressure Problems, they should:
1. Change the Tincture Formula above to 2 parts - Garlic, 1 part - Ginger Root, and 1 part - Cayenne Pepper.
2. Take 1/8 tsp. - 4 times per Day.
3. Work their way up to taking 1 tsp. - twice per day.

If a Person has Heart Problems, they should:
1. Change the Tincture Formula above to 3 parts - Hawthorn Berry and 1 part - Cayenne Pepper.
2. Take 1/8 tsp. - 4 times per Day.
3. Work their way up to taking 1 tsp. - twice per day.

DROWNING
If a Person has DROWNED, you must:
1. IMMEDIATELY Start First-Aid Treatment for Drowning!
2. Give 1 - 2 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture DIRECTLY into the Mouth, HELPING the Person to REVIVE!
3. Give 1 - 2 Dropperfuls of Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture or MORE, HELPING the Person to BREATHE EASIER, OPEN UP their AIRWAY and RELAX!.
4. REPEAT Dosages of BOTH Tinctures, ALTERNATING each EVERY 5 minutes.

INTERNAL PAIN
If a Person has a MIGRAINE Headache, you must:
1. Give 5 - 10 Dropperfuls of Cayenne Pepper Tincture at ONCE!
2. But if Step 1 does NOT WORK after 1/2 hr., then mix an EQUAL amount of Valerian Root Tincture and Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture together.
3. Give 5 - 10 Dropperfuls of this Tincture Blend at ONCE!
4. Give 3 - 4 Glasses of PURE Water with a pinch of Sea Salt in a SHORT period of time.
5. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.

CAYENNE PEPPER OIL - THERAPEUTIC ACTION
CAYENNE, acting as a Counter-Irritant, plus the Oil as an Emollient, work DEEP into Tissue to RELIEVE Pain, Sweliing and Inflammation. It can also be used for Stiffness in Joints, Tendons, Ligaments and Muscles for Health Problems, including Arthritis, Bursitis, Lumbago, or ANY Muscle or Bone Pain.

FORMULA
Cayenne Pepper Oil is made by the following Method:
1. Start to make this Oil, if possible, on a NEW Moon.
2. Place 5 tbs. of Cayenne Pepper (HOTTEST - Habanero, African Bird, Serrano, Jalapeno) Powder into 20 oz. of RAW ORGANIC Jojoba Oil, Almond Oil or Olive Oil into a Glass Jar with a TIGHT lid and SHAKE EVERY Day.
3. PRESS and STRAIN OFF the Oil Mixture through Cheesecloth or Cotton Muslin Cloth on the following FULL Moon.
4. BOTTLE it.

APPLICATIONS & DOSAGES
If a Person has HEMORRHOIDS or INJURED Tissues, where the Skin is NOT broken, you must:
1. Take a HOT Bath or Shower.
2. Thoroughly RUB 1 or MORE Dropperfuls into the AFFECTED Area of the Skin for 15 minutes.
3. Alternate VERY HOT, then VERY COLD Water over the AFFECTED Area for 1 minute each for 7 - 10 times.
4. If Pain PERSISTS, give 5 - 60 Drops 3 - 4 times daily of an EQUAL amount of Valerian Root Tincture to the Lobelia Seed Pod Tincture.
5. Continue this Treatment, until the desired RESULTS are achieved.
NOTE: This Oil can be EXTREMELY HOT on Hemorrhoids, so start with a SMALL amount and work your way up to MORE! Do NOT apply this Oil on Broken Skin! SUBSTITUTE a HOT Water Bottle and an ICE Pack or Cubes, if VERY HOT and VERY COLD Water is NOT AVAILABLE!
Taken from here: http://healingtools.tripod.com/cayemerg.html

Here are some more sites for ya: http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/cayenne.htm
http://www.earthclinic.com/Remedies/cayenne.html
http://chetday.com/cayennepepper.htm

Cayenne is a most excellent herb and can stop the bleeding.
Rachel

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38114
07/27/08 11:27 AM
07/27/08 11:27 AM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Hi Diane
If you have done Schulze cleanses then you know he always uses cayenne and garlic in all of them and talks highly of both herbs. I must say they are excellent, I have been taking cayenne tincture for 2 months and I feel great and I believe that is what has enabled me to sweat again...I couldn't sweat at all. It is also very high in vit c and as a result I have been able to lower my intake of the powdered form of vit c. I also have more muscle mobility. I really like all of his cleanses and he has some powerful tinctures...you definitly know you did not waste your money.
Rachel

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38115
07/27/08 12:22 PM
07/27/08 12:22 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
"Cayenne pepeer or red chilli pepper is used for adding flavour and for medicinal purpose. It is also administered as herbal supplement. With reference to medicinal use it is used for treating gastrointestinal infections, pheumatic and arthritic pain, treating sore throat, as an effective anticoagulant. The capsacin, active component relieves pain and itching by modulating the sensory nerves. "

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_use_of_cayenne_pepper

"Cayenne and other red chili peppers have been shown to reduce blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation, while increasing the body's ability to dissolve fibrin, a substance integral to the formation of blood clots. Cultures where hot peppers like cayenne are used liberally have a much lower rate of heart attack, stroke and pulmonary embolism. "

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=140#foodspicename

Many other aticles just say that capiscum present in cayenne pepper increases the effect of anticoagulant drugs, but do not mention that capiscum is an anticoagulant on its own. I am still very skeptical about cayenne pepper being used to stop bleeding.
I read the articles at the links you gave. I am still quite skeptical. My personal experience with cayenne is quite limited, as I find it to be too irritating.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38121
07/27/08 02:27 PM
07/27/08 02:27 PM
JK98  Offline
Master Elite Member
NYC ***
I agree with you on the garlic for people that don't have bleeding issues. As for the cayenne, I find it too irritating, although others may tolerate it better. It seems that there is conflicting information on the net about cayenne and its effects on clotting. Perhaps its action might be different for exposed wounds open to the air, and clotting within the body? I am trying to reconcile the different information I have read and make sense of it. My personal experience is that garlic,clove oil, and ginger are much easier to tolerate than cayenne.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: JK98] #38327
07/30/08 03:37 PM
07/30/08 03:37 PM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
Rachel, when you slept with the castor oil pack on, what did you do to keep it warm, or did you just sleep with it w/o heat?

Thanks,

Gabriella

Step by step, that's how you achieve success.
Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: glancina] #38456
07/31/08 08:04 PM
07/31/08 08:04 PM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Hi Gabriella
I used a heating pad, I also have a hot water bottle but is not so convenient at night. I can't sleep on my back so I get a towel and fold it long ways and put it around the heating pad and around my back, it helps hold it in place through the night.
Rachel

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38458
07/31/08 08:14 PM
07/31/08 08:14 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Rachel - why can't you sleep on your back?

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: Jeanie] #38462
07/31/08 08:56 PM
07/31/08 08:56 PM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Hi Jeanie
If I sleep on my back for some strange reason I always wake up with my arms up over my head and it makes my neck and shoulders hurt all day the next day. So I try never to sleep on my back...lot less pain that way.
Rachel

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: skieslimit] #38469
07/31/08 09:24 PM
07/31/08 09:24 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
My arms go to sleep now - my hands actually. I have to wear wrist braces on both hands every night or I wake up with my hands nearly dead. Scary. I just wrote a note on the other site. I'm going to back off on here. I got on in the first place to get motivated to work on my health again. Seem to have gotten caught up in all the other interestin' stuff, but I have things to do around here that I've been neglecting. I'm only getting upset now at the way I've been talked to. I appreciate you being kinder about it. I knew if I said I was Mormon it would cause problems with the Christian or, heh, not so Christian folk. But you have been very nice.... Actually it makes me sad, but I really have to get off here and try and focus on my life here in reality more : ) Best wishes. I'll be back on, but not exactly a positive experience at this point. Not sure why anyone would subject themselves to it on purpose. Anyway - if anyone cares to correspond privately I'm reachable - still on the forum. Just gonna be a lot less active on it.

Re: blood in stool.. Leaky gut? Celiac? Colitis? [Re: Jeanie] #38470
07/31/08 09:25 PM
07/31/08 09:25 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
My heart literally hurts.