News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,071 guests, and 10 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,275 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,916 Please HELP!!!
162,877 Open Conspiracy
106,974 History rules
99,463 Symmetry
88,029 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
New here with lots of questions about supps etc. #40225
08/18/08 06:36 PM
08/18/08 06:36 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
I found this forum searching the net and I am very glad to find others just like me to talk to. Needless to say I had a HUGE amalgam in my mouth removed 4 years go (It was the whole tooth basically and even shocked the dentist to see how big it was). I imagine this cause my steady regression I was getting from 2000 on. I seriously got alot worse at the end of 03 and thought it was a mineral deficiency or Candida (Which was new to me), yeah that had to be it! I then fell upon mercury poisoning on the net and looked at the HUGE tooth in the bag and the blue ring around the bottom of it and that was a sure sign of poison. I got alot worse and had bigtime depression and anxiety proplems, I would salivate at night badly at times and it was very annoying to say the least, so I looked into getting ready of this thing! I thought I would die if I did not (Dentist told me thats the road I was headed on if I kept it in another few years, he says BIG TROUBLE was in my future). Needless to say I got this tooth out in 04 and took chlorella and he told me I would get better in the next few years, better each year. He took the X Rays to see if there was any other mercury in there and he didn't say a word after he checked for more so I thought I was clear for sure now. Needless to say over the years I have not gotten much better (On and off depends on how I control Candida) and still sometimes have that metal taste in my mouth when I take an herb to kill candida or do a metal detox of any sort, that metal taste comes back but years after the tooth is out? HOW? I don't get that part. I am currently pretty bad with depression and dementia, it is just I am going through life now emotionless alot of times and lost interest in alot of things (Mercury does this) that were so fun to me before. I distanced from friends, I won't commit to a girl or even call her again alot of times because I don't anyone close for some reason? It feels this just happens more each year. I tried Cilantro last year and felt weird, very weird! I used Chlorella for years but that didn't do too much, and can't that be harmful by mobilizing mercury when used alone? I feel in space ALOT of times, eyes out of focus or blurry inability to really stare at someone, when someone talks I hear it but it doesn't register alot of times and I feel out of body trying to compute it, noises bother me it seems alot of times, sensitivity to noise and bright lights alot of times (Does mercury cause noises bothering you?), OCD in fear of messing up clothes and shoes etc., Bipolar as well it seems, one day I am on something the next my mind changes when the wind blows it seems. I believe all of this is from mercury and some of you have had it as well. I like you guys tried the candida thing, anti depressants which were HORRIBLE as they made me feel lightning was going through my body, supplements which have helped some but not alot really etc. I have tried so much like everyone in here and haven't had a cure so to speak. I can't control what I eat alot of times out of hunger and drink beer etc., out of carbohydrate fiending! I used to have control over hunger but not so much since 00. I am not trying to get this out of my body with supplements which I should have done years ago. I got my algin and despite ill effects of bloating and heartburn at first I can tolerate it now 2 or three times a day. I have to take it with Juice right? I take it with water alot as Juice causes bad acidity in my stomach and throat. I feel really drained and tired after taking it, does it detox at all? I am or was using selenium but felt NUTS one morning and had bad candida it seemed etc., was that ill effects or cleansing from the Selenium? Do you get worse after starting sometime like that? I felt really weird as if my brain was spewing so to speak (I can't explain it). I am going to start on Vitamin E as well, thanks to this page I found a good natural E in Tru E from Now. I am going to start Acerola as well to help out. I use Spirulina now instead of Chlorella as this is a good natural way to get vitamins and minerals I read, in decent dosages. I am going to use Fish Oil mercury free as well everyday. Is there anything else I should use? I want to use ALA or Cilantro but what if Mercury is hidden still I fear? What will happen then? I get that metal taste still which can scare me. My holistic dentist showed me the X ray and the black tooth in there, nothing else showed up on the X ray, am I clear spite symptoms? Why so many this much later?

Thanks for this site and thanks for the replies ahead of times, you guys are something I really needed to get through this and I am glad to find you.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sean] #40316
08/19/08 03:57 PM
08/19/08 03:57 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi Sean

Welcome

Sure looks like you got mercury poisoning, what with all those nasty symptoms.

All your symptoms are familiar to me, and many people on this board will relate to your troubles too…..they are all too common and a good indicator of mercury poisoning.

But the good news is you figured out your root cause-problem, that you might be mercury poisoned, and the good news is now u figured that out you can take steps to safely remove the mercury and get better.

However the road to recovery from mercury trouble is long and fraught with dangers. The dangers comes from the things you may do to try and help yourself. So many of the things you could do to help….will in fact bugger you up….and some of those things hurt real bad and have very long term consequences. Painful experience is talking here…..my pain. But how to tell whats gonna hurt? And whats gonna heal?
The trouble mostly comes from talking advice from doctors, natural practitioners and people on the net. Most people don’t know $hit about mercury, they know just enough to hurt you and not enough to help you.

I see some of the things you have tried have hurt you already…chorella and too much selenium cause lots of mercury people problems too.

So what you really need to do is educate yourself in mercury problems as much as you can. If only there was someone that had done it before…learnt all about it…..made all the mistakes….and then cured himself….then wrote a book about it so that others could learn from his mistakes and learn from his successes?

Well, luckily someone did….Andrew Hall Cutler. He wrote a book about how to self diagnose and how to detox the mercury safely. “Amalgam Illness” and you can buy from his website of from this website on herballure. I suggest you buy it and learn as much as possible before you start chelating in your chosen way. Only costs $35 bucks and will give you a safe path/passage to recovery and hopefully you can avoid many of the pitfalls of mercury chelation. Will be the best 35 bucks you every spend on your health.

Mercury screws up so many parts of your body, liver, kidneys, digestion, bowels, adrenals, thyroids etc….multiple actions are required to get better, but knowing which actions will hurt and which will heal is very tricky because there is SO much conflicting advice. Andy Cutler has dedicated his life to understanding mercury and his advice has never let me down (although I do double and triple check everything is do/take in as many sources as possible.) his book goes into serious details about the problem mercury cause and most importantly which actions may help you.

Education is key.

Avoiding doctors is key.

Asking lots of questions is key.

(Just on note on the herballure forum......there are many different people doing many different protocols...what works for one person......may bugger you up big time...because we are all different and all have multiple issues that crossover and interlink differently ....so learning before leaping is real important.

20 months ago i had a list of symptoms as long as yours....but now....after 20 months of learning and educating myself.....i only have one or two minor symptoms remaining.

Good luck mate

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sunshine P] #40317
08/19/08 04:44 PM
08/19/08 04:44 PM
M
mercuryfreeme  Offline
New Jersey
Sunshine, I double that notion. Well said - research, research and then research some more.

With God, All Things are Possible. Matthew 19:26
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: mercuryfreeme] #40339
08/19/08 07:48 PM
08/19/08 07:48 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Sunshine: 20 months ago i had a list of symptoms as long as yours....but now....after 20 months of learning and educating myself.....i only have one or two minor symptoms remaining.

Jeanie: Good for you Sunshine! Haven't seen you on much lately. Keep checking in. Good to see you! We need your inspiration : )

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sean] #40340
08/19/08 07:57 PM
08/19/08 07:57 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Sean, I just read your opening remarks. Of course beer is going to have a hey day in your gut with candida!!! (I like it straight as far as sugar but doing better : )

I've had mine out over 8 years now and am still toxic cause I haven't been proactive in getting out the mercury. I hear it can take 20 years to detox it out on its own. I've been dealing with a lot of other issues that have side tracked me and just got on this forum to get motivated a couple months ago myself but learned about the mercury issue, obviously, some time ago when I got it out. And have known how to chelate...just didn't feel up to it. Not that I've gotten closer, but am trying to get back to working on it. Sometimes I feel fine, really, but often not.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Jeanie] #40355
08/19/08 10:17 PM
08/19/08 10:17 PM
S
Sean  Offline OP
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Sunshine I unlike so many in here tolerated Chlorella REALLY well for yeras, it made me feel better infact for some reason? I just pretty much used that and garlic. I still had Candida and symptoms or Mercury, but I tolerated it really well. Selenium I just started and it messed me up and made me feel crazy! My Candida went out of control and I felt like a race car in my mind speeding all over the place.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sean] #40383
08/20/08 10:36 AM
08/20/08 10:36 AM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
I believe Russ used Chlorella...

Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Jeanie] #40392
08/20/08 04:12 PM
08/20/08 04:12 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi Jeanie....

Haven't seen you on much lately

Yeah, I’m so much better now i don't need to focus so intensely on my health anymore and life is claiming me back! LOL Now I’m so much better I can focus on my work again and that takes up lots and lots of my time. And now I’m so much better I can focus on my family too…..they got a bit neglected when I was so sick. And I’ve been on holiday for a couple of weeks recently too.

I believe Russ used Chlorella...
no offence intended whatsoever….but Russ is still really sick….hardly the best recommendation for chlorella usage…..”Here is someone still sick……he uses Chlorella.” ….. nope…don’t work for me. (My regaining my health could of course just be a temporary thing anyway…I could easily have the dreaded post amalgam removal mercury dump….i am only 10 months amalgam free….. …time will tell, my fingers are crossed and I live for today.)

Hi Mercuryfreeme

Sunshine, I double that notion. Well said - research, research and then research some more.
This is one of the most important things to do/understand if people want to get better….. forget these useless doctors always leading us in the wrong direction, telling us the wrong things….with their pointless/misleading tests and poor results……the only way I got better was educating myself…all advise I have had from regular doctors was completely wrong, some of the advise I got from NP was pretty good and really helped, but some hurt me real bad too. Now I make all decisions on my health myself….. if I have to read 5 books to understand something…then I read 5 book until I understand it. It’s the only way….ignorance is our down fall….education is key and is the sole reason I am here today saying I am better.

Hi Sean.

If you buy that book you will understand why chlorella worked for a while and why you are still sick in spite of its use. Ditto selenium. These are signals to you….your body is telling you something….if you can only understand what its saying. Educating about mercury by reading the cutler book will greatly help you get better. Randomly trying things you hear about is the way most people go…some things work, some things bugger you up…..its all avoidable if you do some research. I found learning about what caused me so many problems to be most motivational. Once I was pointed in the right direction….learning to heal myself and get better from the actions I take is most rewarding. That feeling of healing gets addictive too.

Today was a good day for me. I have been recording my morning basel temperature every day for 12 months. During that 12 months I have taken many actions to help my adrenals glands and thyroids. I have read many books about these most important parts of my body…..today for the first time in 12 months since I been recording my temps and taking lots of actions….today for the first time my morning basel temperature was normal. 36.6 deg. HOORAY!!!! All that hard work & research has paid off handsomely…..took a long time…but I got there in the end.
dance

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sunshine P] #40405
08/20/08 10:43 PM
08/20/08 10:43 PM
F
franklin  Offline
Freshman Member
It is encouraging to hear that people like gdawson and sunshine are experiencing positive results. I agree with you Sunshine, Dr.'s have really screwed my body up and it wasn't until I started researching my health issues and discovering I was suffering from mercury exposure from my mother, amalgams and vaccines that it all started making perfect sense. I suddenly understood that I actually had many more symptoms that I had just become accustomed to and thought were "normal" for me. I have been lingering on the board for a while and just wanted to say it has been a great relief to read that there are other people who understand where I am coming from because they have been there themselves. It is also very comforting to know that there is hope to feel relief someday! Thanks to all who share their ups and downs here. It sure does clarify a lot of the questions I have. It seems like everyday I think of a new one!

Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: franklin] #40410
08/21/08 02:00 AM
08/21/08 02:00 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Sunshine,

Russ has only been made sick again from chemtrail exposure. He had been well and truly healthy before that from his own detoxification regime. I realise chlorella may not be the best for some, but it worked for him. And I can't take that away from the guy, he's been on here years and doing extremely well until re-exposure to mercury (and other toxins) via the chemtrails recently. That has been what has done him in.

Don't get me wrong, I would recommend and do cutler's protocol everytime. No exception, as I think it's THE one to go for. There is no reason to take risks when this one is tried and tested and effective.

Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Bex] #40494
08/22/08 12:40 PM
08/22/08 12:40 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi Franklin

welcome aboard and good luck.

The nasty thing is, the more you learn the deeper and worse it gets...the more you discover what is wrong with the way our world works....i been researching my health hard for 20 months now and i am still amazed at the new things i discover. we have discovered amalgams problems but there are many more massive probelms out there, that 99pct of the world will never consider/believe is possible. what Man has done to the food we eat is.....shoaking in the extream.

anyway....good luck....its good to share. The fact that u have figured out you need to avoid doctors in very important and shows you are well on the way to being able to get better.

Take care

Sunshine
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sunshine P] #40495
08/22/08 12:48 PM
08/22/08 12:48 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi Bex, missed ya, hope u are well.

Russ is sick because he sick. You don't get all the problems he(we) get from simply living life and interacting in our normal toxic environment. Russ had/has mercury toxicity and that has come back to haunt him. He must still have mercury in him, which was left over from when he originally got poisoned, and originally detoxed himself and the additional chemtrail toxin exposure has re-tipped him over the edge.....again. If he where mercury free, if he had no mercury in his body, the minor contamination from the chemtrails would not effect him so much. Most other people living in his(our) environment don't have these extreme symptoms. (note: I have not been following his or the chemtrail thread progress for 3-4 months)

I myself have almost no symptoms any more, just like Russ used to be like, i am living a normal life now....i have detoxed myself enough so i have almost no symptoms.....but.....and its a big but.....when i take a chelator (DMSA in my case) i get a noticeable reaction...with noticeable mercury symptoms.

What this means is.....I still have mercury stored in my body, just that its not causing me too much trouble. When I mobilise the stored mercury in my body during a chelation round, it hurts me and gives me symptoms. At the moment my mercury is stored away safely out of harms way, or at least out of enough way that my body can cope with it…now that I have detoxed myself with all the repeated cleansing. But….the mercury is still there, reactions to chelators confirm my toxicity.

I could easily stop chelation now, stop all the cleanses I do, stop this health freak stuff and just live a normal life again, go back to the good old ways. ………but……its through examples like Russ’s, and many other people too, that shows this is a most normal pattern for mercury toxic people…..i.e that you can make huge efforts to detox and that it does work…Russ and me are proof that detoxing works…but that the mercury is very difficult to get completely out of the body and that if you stop chelation too soon and mercury remains stored in you….that it comes back to bite you…don’t know what, don’t know when it will be for me….but with Russ its obviously the chemtrail stuff that caused him some troubles.

Cutler says to continue to chelate long after you are better again and its from experiences like Russ’s nightmares that he is going through right now, and that I am so much better after “only” 20 chelation rounds, that I know this is true….chelate chelate chelate even when you are better….to ensure all the mercury is out and can cause njo future problems.

Minimising any re-exposure is obviously important too.

I have only very very minor symptoms remaining but my reactions to chelators confirmed my continued mercury contamination and that I need to continue to chelate.

If Russ thinks he has chelated himself mercury free by taking chlorella, then he should re-read the books he sells by Mr Cutler. (again, no offence intended)

Anyway…that’s my take on why Russ, and you Bex, and many other people continue to experience such terrible problems even after they think they have been cured.

I hope i can avoid getting sick again by continuing all the cleansing and by chelation too....but time will tell. i am very much aware a post amalgam removal mercury dump could hit me any day. I live for today.

Sunshine
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sunshine P] #40503
08/22/08 05:28 PM
08/22/08 05:28 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Bex, missed ya, hope u are well.

Russ is sick because he sick. You don't get all the problems he(we) get from simply living life and interacting in our normal toxic environment. Russ had/has mercury toxicity and that has come back to haunt him. He must still have mercury in him, which was left over from when he originally got poisoned, and originally detoxed himself and the additional chemtrail toxin exposure has re-tipped him over the edge.....again. If he where mercury free, if he had no mercury in his body, the minor contamination from the chemtrails would not effect him so much. Most other people living in his(our) environment don't have these extreme symptoms. (note: I have not been following his or the chemtrail thread progress for 3-4 months)

Hi Sunshine, thanks. Missed you too! smile

Your explanation is very posssible I agree, but do remember the guy on the frequent dose forum (moderator?), who had been detoxing with Andy's protocol for a long time, yet each and everytime he walks into a dental office, he becomes repoisoned and has to chelate again for many months to get back the improvements again. This is ongoing for him.

Some people may well have a bit more than mercury wrong. Another example is myself. When I was mercury toxic, without the infection, I could always enter a dental office and noticed no symptoms from it at all. Though i was toxic, my immune system was obviously still strong enough to withstand the extra exposure at that time. Even though I had barely even detoxed the stored mercury.

What Russ has experienced may well be a sign that he could have mercury there (brain mercury is a typical one leftover). I can't say for sure, because all of us are exposed to a certain amount in our daily lives. Russ may have less mercury in him than other people who maybe less sensitive to the stuff than he is. It depends on a person's tolerance, overall immune status also, not just how much mercury they have in them. There are plenty of other things out there that can do great damage to the immune system. Mercury is a common one, but not the only one.

I myself have almost no symptoms any more, just like Russ used to be like, i am living a normal life now....i have detoxed myself enough so i have almost no symptoms.....but.....and its a big but.....when i take a chelator (DMSA in my case) i get a noticeable reaction...with noticeable mercury symptoms

Yes, and you will continue to get symptoms from chelation until enough mercury is gone from your tissues/organs to where chelation does not produce any reactions any longer, no matter how high you go. Like yourself I began to feel good inbetween chelation, but I noticed strong symptoms when chelating which of course is THE indicator you still got a way to go....

These days? As you know, I get no reactions anymore from even extreme doses of chelating agents. Now, if I had significant mercury, or even enough mercury, there would be "something". You'd need to ask Russ whether chelation produces reactions in him. However, if it failed to do so before the chemtrails, but does now, then it's still possible the chemtrails were enough to hurt him. As I said, mercury is not the only immune suppressing agent, and even then, it can indeed cause problems that may affect a person long after it's been completely removed. Being poisoned by this stuff for long enough can leave it's mark. It's great if a person can get it out and feel good, but nobody knows whether damage has been done and one sign may well be vulnerability from then onwards to any other toxin. Yes it maybe remaining mercury, but it may not in all cases (such as mine).

Anyway…that’s my take on why Russ, and you Bex, and many other people continue to experience such terrible problems even after they think they have been cured.

I hope i can avoid getting sick again by continuing all the cleansing and by chelation too....but time will tell. i am very much aware a post amalgam removal mercury dump could hit me any day. I live for today.

With respect Sunshine, my infection may well have been brought on originally by a disturbed/poisoned immune system. I can quite easily believe that, as I was still in the process of detoxing mercury at the time (but feeling well inbetween chelation). But also remember, I had mercury poisoning and contracted glandular fever and recovered through efforts/diet etc. However, the infection I have now has not been diagnosed, it has not gone, it is far worse than the glandular fever, and chelation makes no difference to me as I have stated plenty of times. I have already gone through cleanses in the past to no avail any longer (since the virus). Now whether or not it has lowered my healing ability and healing assertiveness? I don't know. But there are little to no reactions regardless.

I think when you fail to gain any improvement or healing reaction from these things, it is likely it may not be caused by what other people may think. I see you get reactions from the stuff you do, which is exactly what I once had also, before this virus. Unless people go through the same senarios, they will probably not understand and that's my experience.

Again, mercury is not the only devastating immune suppressor out there and there are other things that can happen to people that can hurt them and possibly long term/permanently. Viruses we may not all know about or understand. I can always go and buy a bunch more chelation and try again, but frankly the last lot of ALA did nothing more than hurt me and cause a worse case of yeast, because of my suppressed immunity. Did it cause any detox? No.

Even the detox support powder I'm on, doesn't really produce any detox symptoms as it would have once with the stuff it contains. Parasite cleanses produce no reactions or results. Detox kits for liver, kidneys, lymph etc, much the same thing. I attribute that also to my very good diet and many years of sticking mainly to healthy foods (even when not on a strict candida diet, I was still eating healthy). I have not smoked, used alcohol, done drugs and have gone to many people who gave me stuff to help cleanse me. This failed to produce results.

However, with diet and supplements long term, I do start to notice a bit more control of symptoms, which is as far as I get.

Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Bex] #40507
08/22/08 06:49 PM
08/22/08 06:49 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
That is a sad and sorry post bex.

I did type a reply but i don't think you are ready for it. it will cause you more harm than help.

Good luck and Goodbye.

Sunshine
Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Sunshine P] #40508
08/22/08 07:08 PM
08/22/08 07:08 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Well sunshine, it's reality and I'm getting along with what I do as good as I can for now. If my explanations are not good enough and if I cannot get through that there are no reactions with chelation/cleanses, nor improvements, then I fail to see what else I can say. I have repeated them many times over now.

As I have said, unless you have contracted the same infection and have experienced the same condition and journey, you may not be in a position to fully understand my situation. I appreciate your helpful advice, but I have already tried chelation many times over without any symptoms or results.

I have also tried the parasite cleanses, I have tried other cleanses. I also stick to a rigidly good diet. I hardly see that as being sad or sorry, but rather pretty darned good, considering I've manged to get out there and start working. I have not been on here pleading for help, I do what I can that I know works for me personally.

Other than that, I am simply interested to pass on anything that has helped me in the past with mercury, or even helped me now with what I suffer.

It is always a good thing if a person responds with reactions and/or improvements to efforts, but if a person does not respond to what you (or others) may have responded to, how does that make me or those people any lazier or less than? Yes, perhaps it is sad and sorry for those struggling more than others, but people may find their own way of coping which may not be the same as yours.

Best wishes to your own healing journey and looks like you're getting there and deservedly so.

Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Bex] #40514
08/22/08 09:21 PM
08/22/08 09:21 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
I don't think Sunshine needs us anymore : ) I don't understand what he meant either.... I guess his bowels are moving well : ) Don't go raving now, though, Sunshine!!!

I am certainly not lazy. I've been more proactive about my health in the past 30 years than the average human being... even though I've not applied what I know as well as I should've this past while. I've also had more challenges than the average person, though, too! I've been dealing with other's issues instead of my own... In the end, however, if mama ain't happy ain't nobody happy. (Or in other words, if you don't take care of yourself, you can't take care of others either.....). I want to move into my middle (or last 3rd more accurately??) phase of my life with some functionality and quality of life.

You make for a balanced perspective Bex. (You aren't Libra are you? Just curious....not into astrology but my brother was so I learned a lot. I just think signs are interesting...partly just how it was when I grew up... (The what's your sign?? : ) Don't anyone go turning that into some pagan religious belief!!!!

Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Jeanie] #40521
08/22/08 11:56 PM
08/22/08 11:56 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jeanie,

Hmmmm, not sure what to make of that post either. Politely abrupt and a bit dismissive. Oh well, I'm happy with what I've done for my health for many years and have nothing to reproach myself over at all, nor do I need to answer to anybody. What others think is really of no consequence. We answer to ourselves in the end.

No you are not lazy Jeanie, and neither am I. Nor are people like Jinx, who have made marathon efforts (cleanses, diets, chelation, the whole shebang) and suffered the whole way with little progress (if at all). So yes there are some health situations that maybe quite inexplicable or very difficult to diagnose and treat. There is another member on here that has gone through the mill of cleanses, chelation, detoxes, diets and is still suffering. Under some of the best natural medical advice from altnerative health professionals and still he's suffering. Similar to what I suffer too. Yes there are some infections etc that can be absolutely devastating to the immune system and sometimes reducing toxic load and doing all kinds of cleanses may not always prove so effective for all. Though I advocate doing what one can and reducing toxic load is always a good idea, the outcome may not always be the same for everybody in all situations. We've seen enough of that on here to realise this.

Yes it is about educating oneself, but even then, there are some things that maybe very difficult to explain or treat. That should also not be used against a person either. It can indeed happen to anybody and I'd always be very very careful not to become too quick to judge a person/situation like this and become judgemental and complacent. I have done this myself in the past before this infection, since I was improving from mercury toxicity...therefore, everybody else should too. It does not always happen the same for everybody and again, there are situations that maybe beyond what we all understand.

I think you're doing the right thing to treat yourself now and try and improve your state of health. It is very difficult to face life when you are suffering illness like this (or similar).

Well, I used to be into astrology Jeanie, but I try not to so much these days. But for your information, I'm a scorpio wink But apparently have a lot of libra in my sign! So you're not far off.

Re: New here with lots of questions about supps etc. [Re: Bex] #40569
08/24/08 09:13 PM
08/24/08 09:13 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Bex:
Well, I used to be into astrology Jeanie, but I try not to so much these days. But for your information, I'm a scorpio But apparently have a lot of libra in my sign! So you're not far off.

Jeanie: Ha! That's so cool! You scorpios, too, are humanitarians...but tough. (And sensitive : ) My husband and oldest daughter are both scorpios. (And he has 3 famous friends who are, too. Two drummers and one a producer). Its kind of funny...his bd is Nov. 9th and our daughter's is the 2nd. Me and my other are both aries (except if i'd been born 3 hours earlier would've been a pisces - I'm a cusp - kind of a contradiction, too, cause I'm both a leader and follower...fire and water..., aggressive and timid... : ) Anyway - my bd is the 21st and my youngest's is the 24th. Sometimes it was a battle of the aries (rams) and the scorpions : ) Its just so weird to have both sets of personalities like that under the same roof. My youngest is my little duplicate... Except she is more a classic aries.

You are a good person Bex.. I don't go by astrology either, but some day intend to ask God how that fits in cause there is something to the planets and their influences somehow. When my brother was into it I was about 12 and learning about signs kind of helped me understand myself. I have a scorpio in there, but about 5 capricorns. (We all have 12 signs). I'm VERY down to earth : ) Intuitive and sensitive, too, though. Still, I've requested the "free" personality rundown and its pretty much a gimmick. I don't run my life with that...

I agree about the attitude about health issues... I use to work for a D.O. and his naturopath wife years ago and the people who were into health seemed to actually turn it into a religion to me. I just get into nutrition, how the body functions, etc. Mainly I want to have control over my health though! Of course, mercury makes that very difficult. When I was in AK I was trying to chelate and an iridologist told me I wasn't strong enough for it and needed to work on other issues first. I think it kind of side tracked me, but like I've said - when I chelated it was always too hard on my kidneys. I was afraid of doing permanent damage. I've done the Hulda Clark kidney cleanse.... I do take the NSP herbs sometimes, too. It does need to be a constant undertaking... I got off track some on this trip out of town I'm afraid. Not bad. Just gonna start over again now : ) (I had a peppermint patty...and some wheat. My husband keeps buying me those and I had a lapse of control last night....).

Oh we had the best trout last night, though, with rice and these little bitty black beany things and brocolli. It was fun to eat out. Had a gyro today... Its hard to eat so strict on the road.

Don't worry about the attitude with that post, though. Bex. It wasn't accurate of you. Your example is motivating. I'm glad for him he is doing so well, but it isn't as simple for the majority of us. Not saying it was simple for him, but we all deal with different issues. I've been sideswiped with my back issues. As health conscious as I've always been...THAT threw me majorly.

You know, its a gift to be able to keep a balanced viewpoint on things... I've always been big on being that way. Its easy to get off balance....put too much emphasis on certain things, etc.