News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing #41329
09/05/08 09:52 PM
09/05/08 09:52 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline OP
Veteran Member
PA ***
I've been seeing this naturopath for about a year now. Spent thousands of dollars at his office too... He has always been pretty good with everything until today. Last visit we both agreed it was heavy metals causing all of my problems. I brought in Andy Cutler's book because I wanted to show him which heavy metal protocol I wanted to follow. He was pretty much against the idea of oral DMSA every 4 hours. He wanted me to go on 100mg oral DMSA every other day.

Since I read Dr. Cutler's book, I immediately told him that would do more harm than good because the metals would be redistributed in the body in between doses. He immediately rejected the idea saying that the chelating agent's job is to get the metals out and they would never let the metals go back in the body. Ugh, how do I even begin to tell a doctor he is flat out wrong.

Now I am a really pushy person when it comes to doctors these days because if you aren't you never get help. I insisted on doing the Dr. Cutler protocol. He is getting 15mg DMSA capsules made for me at a compounding pharmacy. YAY! Success.

However despite him giving in to my demands he was basically clueless on how detrimental mercury is to the body.

I was just really disappointed today and wondered if anyone else has had this experience with their doctors. What should I do?

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Birdlady] #41335
09/05/08 10:31 PM
09/05/08 10:31 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
What should you do? Well, based on my own experience, I would do what is best for your body and base it on somebody who has done years of research and understands the dangers and nature of mercury enough to where he's even experimented on himself and gotten himself well (Cutler). YOU come before anything or anyone else in this regard.

Believe me, out of everything I have tried, his was the ONLY one I could cope with and made faster more definite progress with. Everything else redistributed the mercury and turned me into a psychological mess (thankfully I came out of it). Had I continued, I hate to think.

You may find some professionals find it a bit insulting when you come up with a protocol that differs from their own. Ego is at times a funny and difficult thing. I had one who insisted that I do his, even though his protocol was hurting me. Even though I said I tried Cutler's and it was helping me. Still didn't want me to do Cutler's regardless. I persisted and tired to do his, but kept getting horrible and intolerable symptoms.

So what did I do? I broke away and did it Culter style and managed to get a new exposure of mercury OUT of me, safely and productively. Each and everytime I get poisoned with mercury, I find Cutler's is the only one that manages to get it out in a way that is better tolerated and safer.

I have honestly tried so many other methods in my life and I think wasted much time and caused myself much unnecessary pain in doing so. Admittedly there are other methods that do indeed suit people fine and they can do very well on them. We are all different. But all in all, I do find many seem to find his a far better tolerated method.

Please don't do anything that makes you feel guilty simply because a health professional tells you so. Do what you feel is right for you and what works for you. That is the main thing here and mercury is not something you want to fool around with (egos not withstanding). I have tried the one off dose of DMSA and been horribly affected. I was screaming and up all night when I took a one of dose of 50 mg of DMSA.

Yet I took 50 mg of DMSA every 4 hours and only got the yucky detox symptoms, but remained sane and mostly stable. So yes, Cutler is correct, there is indeed danger in isolated/random chelation protocols and I found out through experience, he was right! Not a nice way to learn though.

Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Bex] #41341
09/05/08 11:57 PM
09/05/08 11:57 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline OP
Veteran Member
PA ***
Thanks Bex for the post. I appreciate it!

I am just concerned that even if I get better he might not believe me. Or if some type of complication comes up he might immediately blame it on the protocol or refuse to refill the prescriptions. I can't imagine any one of his patients actually gets better on the every other day protocol. I wish I could talk to some of them about it.

Even you had a doctor that saw you getting worse on his protocol, but continued to tell you it was best. I am sort of getting this vibe from him and it's scaring me. He was never like this at any other visit and I think I hit a sore spot with him.

I have no intentions of doing the every other day protocol. I was just really dumbfounded to see this doctor immediately reject Dr. Cutler's protocol without even knowing WHAT IT WAS or WHO HE WAS. It was just like, "Oh that's different than what I recommend, so it's bad". He copied a few pages from the book, but I told him to fully understand the protocol you have to read the entire book. I doubt he ordered a copy for himself tonight. Maybe I'll just say a prayer for him. I don't know. These natural doctors are blind too.

As long as he refills my DMSA prescriptions, I guess I will continue to see him. I just wanted to have a doctor that I could talk to about this protocol and it doesn't seem like he is the one. I feel like I'm going to be on my own with this protocol. I'd love to have a doctor keeping an eye on my progress, but no one in this area that considers themselves "natural" doctors wants to touch DMSA or even talk about it. They all want me to use chlorella, EDTA, cilantro, glutathione (sp?), and everything else Cutler says to avoid like the plague.

/sigh I'm frustrated tonight. Thanks for letting me vent!!

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Birdlady] #41349
09/06/08 05:39 AM
09/06/08 05:39 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Birdlady,

Is there any reason you need to get prescriptions from him and not order them from the internet instead? Which is what many people do.

His way probably will get rid of some mercury and some have done it that way. One man I was talking to online was cured by taking 100 mg capsule of DMSA daily (or every other day).....so yes it can work. However, for others it can be the cause of horrible redistribution symptoms that they cannot tolerate. Like myself. So it's hard to know how you will respond to it....

Is it worth such a risk though I wonder? Not that you are going to do it, but he can certainly apply the pressure being in the position he's in.

They really do get quite put out if they find you are looking at a protocol that is not theirs and has been successful. It's sad, and they should be open to view ANYTHING that might actually be an improvement and a safer way to do it....until he understands the method and why, he may consider it "bad" because he's not informed and may not wish to be.

You can order online, so if you are interested, I can go find out where.

Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Bex] #41352
09/06/08 11:53 AM
09/06/08 11:53 AM
jinx1983  Offline
Elite Member
It is my experience that almost ALL doctors whether allopathic or hollistic share the same trait - they ALL think they are the spokesmen for truth. just because one is holistic doesnt make him less of a... doctor.:/

Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: jinx1983] #41370
09/06/08 06:57 PM
09/06/08 06:57 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline OP
Veteran Member
PA ***
Well I could order online, but I pay $150+ a month for health insurance. I figure I might as well get my monies worth and have the insurance pay for it. Most of what I have done in the past year to help myself hasn't been paid for by the insurance. Yet people continue to say how great national healthcare would be. confused

The other problem is that if you buy OTC, DMSA only comes in 100mg capsules. I know for a fact, that if I buy those I will be more likely to miss doses because of the amount of time it would take to prepare them each day. Opening up a pill and dividing the medicine seems way too tedious to me.

Having 15mg capsules made for me by the doctor I am seeing is perfect. Perhaps he will come around if I begin to get better on this protocol. I think if my hair started to grow back he would become a believer. laugh My hair loss has totally puzzled him since it started to fall out last year.

~Muse
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Birdlady] #41372
09/06/08 07:07 PM
09/06/08 07:07 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Shoot, I was hoping you would come up with a way to find the DMSA at lesser doses..... Once you remove your amalgams, there aer ways to make the amount lesser. (You have to take apart the capsules and mix it with an acidic fruit juice and then measure in equal parts while mixed well...tricky and a pain). Its hard to find lower dosages of the ALA, too, but they are out there. Sorry... just reread. So your Dr. DOES give you 15 mg. DMSA??? I'm going to approach my endo on that next week.

I have to use our medical insurance, too. I use to spend a fortune on herbs, etc. Still do, but wish I could more. I think it would be a good thing to learn to grow your own and turn them into tinctures, etc.

Last edited by Jeanie; 09/06/08 07:09 PM.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Birdlady] #41373
09/06/08 07:10 PM
09/06/08 07:10 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Duh....sorry, didn't read this far up. GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! (On the 15 mg...)

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Jeanie] #41375
09/06/08 10:12 PM
09/06/08 10:12 PM
cmlyon  Offline
Graduate Member
Hi guys,
You can buy smaller doses of DMSA here:

http://livingnetwork.co.za/zencart/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=65_68

The owner of the site is a member of the frequent dose chelation group (andy cutler protocol) and arranged to have these smaller doses made up by a compounding chemist. You can also get tablets that contain vit C or ALA and DMSA together. The dosages start at 3mg which is excellent! I totally agree, I don't see myself spending a lot of time splitting pills etc. I think some other companies do sell less than 100mg DMSA, I'm pretty sure you can easily get 25mg from other sources maybe iherb?? or viaglo?? somewhere like that anyways smile

Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: cmlyon] #41376
09/06/08 10:53 PM
09/06/08 10:53 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Now we're talking!!! I'm going to do this! Do you have any recommendation on how slow to go? I don't want to be rediculous...I tried 25 to 100 mg before, but it boxed my kidneys. I almost decided to go with Biochelate which is only EDTA - good for some things, but it said no side effects cause it was so low dose. I think something like this is perfect. I'm assuming if its even being sold at 3 mg., people are realizing its best to take it very slowly at this point? Not real up on the most current thoughts with all this. Also, pretty sure I have it in my brain....would anyone recommend taking it with the DMSA right away or waiting? I got rid of my amalgams...gosh...don't even remember the year, but likely 7-8 years ago. I'd like to take ALA, actually, for other health reasons, too and for its anti-oxidant properties. If going that slow....couldn't hurt. I so very much appreciate this information!!! Thank you!!! Not sure how to order with US dollars, but guess it'll come up how to. Any recommends, though, on how low to start?

Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Jeanie] #41378
09/06/08 11:35 PM
09/06/08 11:35 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline OP
Veteran Member
PA ***
I'd start pretty low depending upon how toxic you are. I decided to go with 15mg, but we will see how that goes. He is giving me 2 weeks worth to see how I do. If it's too much maybe I'll bump it down to 10mg.

The website above is very good if you don't have insurance and if you can't hook up with a compounding pharmacy in your area. You will get absolutely burned on shipping from this website considering it's coming from South Africa.

100 15mg pills from the website is $33. If you take 1 pill every 4 hours that is 6 pills a day. 1 Bottle will only last you 16.5 days. If you do this without any insurance plans whatsoever you are looking at $180 for 3 months. Shipping is about $25 a pop for me in western PA. Obviously at that rate you would want to buy lots of bottles so you aren't paying for shipping each time.

I personally plan on taking the DMSA for about a year. At that point I will reevaluate how I am doing and see if I want to continue. A whole year's worth of DMSA from that website will cost me about $720+shipping costs. This is the reason why I really want to get something going with my insurance because I'd rather pay the $10 copay for 100 pills rather than $33 +shipping.

Like I said above I'm already paying for this stupid insurance. I might as well may it worthwhile!

~Muse
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Birdlady] #41403
09/07/08 10:31 AM
09/07/08 10:31 AM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Good points. I was wondering what the shipping would cost. Hadn't gotten that far. I think I'd try the 6.5 first...(for me). But think I'll also see what my endocrinologist would consider. Does your insurance pay for a naturopath??

Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Jeanie] #41407
09/07/08 11:27 AM
09/07/08 11:27 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline OP
Veteran Member
PA ***
My naturopath does not take insurance. They say you can submit your claims, but honestly it is such a hassle. AND these insurance companies will do ANYTHING to not pay. I figured even if I did submit my own claims there is a very large chance that it would cause more problems than necessary and ultimately I'd probably find myself on the phone for hours with them.

I've already spend hours on the phone with them trying to cover blood work. They will nickle and dime you any way possible.

They might pay for the naturopath but I haven't tried.

~Muse
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Birdlady] #41419
09/07/08 06:49 PM
09/07/08 06:49 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
I didn't think most insurances did cover naturopaths. But maybe some do. We have great benefits, but if you use anything natural it has to be under certain kinds of doctors like D.O.s I wish they covered chiropractic. (We are military). My dental plan won't pay for anything but amalgams cause its the govt. and its cheaper. I have to pay a lot for a slight filling. One resin recently fell out and had a tiny filling recently behind a crown that had to be replaced from a temporary from when I had my work done ages ago. EXPENSIVE.

Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Jeanie] #41428
09/08/08 01:07 AM
09/08/08 01:07 AM
glancina  Offline
Veteran Member
So. Cal, USA ***
Make sure you have plenty of alkalizing minerals before and after so you don't deplete your system and cause more harm. What's your pH? That will tell you if you are ready for chelation yet. It should be in the 6.8-7.2 range. Check this site out http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=740, and type in search for amalgam fillings or see my post called "Progress and Information" for the link.

Be well!

Last edited by glancina; 09/08/08 01:07 AM.

Gabriella

Step by step, that's how you achieve success.
Re: Naturopath Clueless On Mercury Detoxing [Re: Jeanie] #41434
09/08/08 11:23 AM
09/08/08 11:23 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline OP
Veteran Member
PA ***
Originally Posted by Jeanie
I didn't think most insurances did cover naturopaths. But maybe some do. We have great benefits, but if you use anything natural it has to be under certain kinds of doctors like D.O.s I wish they covered chiropractic. (We are military). My dental plan won't pay for anything but amalgams cause its the govt. and its cheaper. I have to pay a lot for a slight filling. One resin recently fell out and had a tiny filling recently behind a crown that had to be replaced from a temporary from when I had my work done ages ago. EXPENSIVE.

Yeah, I never submitted the doctor visits because I doubt they will cover them. Technically he isn't a "naturopath", but it's just easier to say that so people understand he is a "natural" doctor.

Getting 8 amalgams removed and 8 more cavities filled will likely cost me about $3000 if not more. It's been an expensive year. UGH Dental insurance is worthless though.

~Muse