News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,966 guests, and 26 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,415 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,253 Please HELP!!!
162,201 Open Conspiracy
106,716 History rules
99,119 Symmetry
87,890 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
First Two Rounds with DMSA #42076
09/17/08 11:51 AM
09/17/08 11:51 AM
Bann  Offline OP
USA
Hey Amalgam Forum!

I wanted to share my experiences with the first two rounds of DMSA.

I just finished my second round with DMSA. I should have written down my effects from round one (I'm trying so hard to just recall).

I started out with taking 12mg of the DMSA for the first two days. I really felt a little tipsy,light headed, a little buzz high feeling, but not as bad as I thought. After the second day I went up to 50mg (I knew that I was tolerating the 12mg and wanted to just see if the 50mg would work too). Well, I was ok with that.
With that round, I knew exactly when the 4 hours were up. I would get a headache behind my eyes and couldn't hardly bend down without my head really hurting. During this time I was taking the DMSA, (I took it for 4 days on and 4 days off). When I reached the 4th day of taking it, I became very tired, worn down, and irritable. It took me a good 3 days to recover my energy.

The second dose/round (4 days on 4 days off)I decided I felt strong enough to try 100 mg of DMSA. I took it for 4 days now and didn't really get those headaches this time. I felt better with it, but I did have a pinching feeling near my heart. This happened about 3 times during the 4 days (with every beat for about 5 or so beats).

Yesterday was my last day on the second round. Today I feel very tired, thirsty, sleepy, but no head aches yet. (which I'm drinking a lot of water and taking my minerals to replenish the loss)

I might have enough for 3 or 4 more rounds in my DMSA bottle.. If that goes well, should I do 6 or so more rounds of this? Or should I add ALA with the next bottle?

Thanks to you all!!

Re: First Two Rounds with DMSA [Re: Bann] #42078
09/17/08 12:41 PM
09/17/08 12:41 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Bann,

Thanks for sharing your experiences with DMSA. Sounds like the DMSA is working, but the symptoms are not out of control. It sounds similar to me when I was mercury toxic. Normally symptoms would start a few days into taking the DMSA, not immediately. And typically by day 4 too. This is why one must be careful not to increase the dose too soon, as symptoms can and often do take awhile to start showing up.

Also, you should not increase the dose of DMSA during a round. Alterations in the dosage during a round can alter the levels of DMSA in the bloodstream, which is not the best idea. The levels of DMSA are best to be kept consistant throughout the round to avoid any ups and downs of DMSA levels. Though at the end of the round it's unavoidable due to having to stop for a break, which of course causes a drop in DMSA.

You can of course decide to go for a higher dose when you start a round, but generally best not to change in the middle of one. That is up to you of course. You have appeared to have handled it, but I'd not take too many chances like that. There is nothing wrong with a higher dose, it's just the alterations of chelation during rounds that may cause problems.

How long have you been amalgam free? I wouldn't add ALA too quickly into the protocol, until you have been 3 months or more post amalgam removal (or other mercury exposure). If you have been over 3 months post exposure/removal, then you can add ALA at anytime. However, some people won't add ALA until they stop getting symptoms from DMSA. If DMSA is causing enough symptoms on it's own, it's probaby chelating mercury and you may want to keep it going for a bit longer.

However, that is again up to you. So long as you're 3 months (or more) post amalgam removal/exposure to mercury, then you can pretty much decide that for yourself. Again, if you do, start with low doses and do not be too quick to increase and do not increase during a round.

If/when you add ALA with the DMSA (or if you decide to take ALA alone), it has to be taken every 3 hours, rather than 4 hours (according to Cutler). Though some do every 4 hours, it maybe a little too lengthy, as it seems we use up ALA faster than DMSA in the bloodstream. Hence why 3 hours is a bit safer and more reliable.

Re: First Two Rounds with DMSA [Re: Bex] #42085
09/17/08 04:17 PM
09/17/08 04:17 PM
Bann  Offline OP
USA
Bex,
Thank you so much for your guidance with this. I will keep the mg the same next time. Today I'm so tired... No other symptoms, but exaughsted is all..

I also wanted to mention my urine odor was very strong during the rounds. It was like I had a terrible UTI, but without any burning or any other UTI symptoms. The smell goes away when I stop taking the DMSA. Guess it's the Sulfur, don't know.

Thank you for your reponse,and I will be careful.

I am going to wait for the ALA, like you said, wait on my rounds to no longer give a reaction.

I appreciate you taking the time to help me...

Bann

Last edited by Bann; 09/17/08 04:20 PM.
Re: First Two Rounds with DMSA [Re: Bann] #42089
09/17/08 05:02 PM
09/17/08 05:02 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Bann,

You're welcome. Tiredness is quite normal, especially when you been actively chelating. I remember sometimes during or after DMSA, the exhaustion was almost desperate. It took a bit to bounce back between rounds for me. I was not so keen on doing them so regularly because I felt I need more breaks. I was very toxic. In hindsight, I wish I had done them more regularly and possibly just kept to a dose that was a bit lower and not so long on the rounds, so I could maybe handle it better and do them more often. But I didn't know about that then and just did 50 mg of DMSA and tried to do so for an entire week.....that was tough. And that used to knock me out almost.

You didn't mention how long you've been amalgam free for? I'd be interested to know.

Do you have Andy Cutler's book? "Amalgam Illness, Diagnosis and Treatment"? It's a really good companion to have with this and somethign you can continually refer to and mark pages of where the information applies to you the most and is what you need to read over and over.

Maybe if you just do more rounds of DMSA, you'll feel confident enough to bring ALA onboard. DMSA tends to help with side effects that ALA causes and the two together remove more mercury and it seems to be more stable. Though some do just fine on ALA alone (and of course it's cheaper).

Re: First Two Rounds with DMSA [Re: Bex] #42147
09/18/08 11:03 AM
09/18/08 11:03 AM
Bann  Offline OP
USA
Bex,

You are so right about not wanting to do the next round.. Man it's tough getting over each round, but I will go back down to 50mg (mine are tablets, so I've been opening them and pouring half in a little measuring cup and just putting it in my mouth that way... Dumb me didn't get the hard pills to half... It's ok though.. I'm desperate and will do anything at this point)..

>You didn't mention how long you've been amalgam free for? I'd be interested to know.<

I've been amalgam free for 4 months and 18 days now.

I'm guilty... I haven't gotten Cutler's book yet. :-( I know, I'm running a risk by not getting it. I read up on here about the protocol, but my brain has ADHD.. I can't seem to keep things in there...for the life of me.. (From reading-I know it's the mercury)

I'm not looking forward to ending my next round, but with going down on the dose..That should make it tolerable.

Beth

Re: First Two Rounds with DMSA [Re: Bann] #42183
09/18/08 06:01 PM
09/18/08 06:01 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Beth,

I thought you were the man in the picture (silly me didn't notice the love heart), yet I kept sensing the feminine about you lol. So I was right instinctively! Not that I don't sometimes get it wrong. It's not always easy on the net.

I think by your symptoms that the DMSA is definitely doing its thing. I know how it feels to kind of dread the next round. I am doing DMSA right now believe it or not. Though I've had all that in my past, I wanted to give it a go to see if anything would happen. But it hasn't. I also tried ALA not long ago at extremely high doses and nothing happened there either. It's just a test in case to see if there is any remaining mercury and looks like there isn't anything significant enough going on (so far). It's only because I had a visit to the dentist earlier this year and last year and got worse after it, which usually means exposure to office mercury vapor. Though I've had no amalgams for many years, I still get ill from walking into a dentla office. However, evenso, chelation doesn't appear to be doing anything this time.

Since you have been mercury free for over 4 months, you can certainly bring ALA onboard if you want. However, because the DMSA is having an impact, you may want to do that for awhile longer before adding ALA and see if you can bring the levels down a bit more perhaps.

50 mg is actually a pretty high dose for many people. Too high for some. So going down to 50 mg, is not really a drop in my opinion. I used that dose consistently when I was mercury toxic and I was getting well from it. I have found that it doens't actually matter so much, as long as you are getting symptoms the mercury is being moved/removed, OR improvement. One or the other can occur. You can usually feel something is going on if you are poisoned and chelate.

I can understand the memory problems big time. I know how that feels and I have to read something over and over and over. I always forget, even when I think I won't. Referring to the book is a great help. If you can get it? Great. At any rate, check this link out here INDEX POSTS TO ANDY CUTLER because this is a webpage with questions and answers with Andy Cutler. You should find it a great help. It guides you about supplements, dose, when to start ALA and why. Symptoms, timing etc etc.

This may also be uplifting for you to read:
CUTLER PROTOCOL TESTIMONIES

I hope that your next round maybe a little more tolerable. It's pretty heavy going because you're taking a dose every 4 hours, which mounts up to alot of chelation. Andy's book states to do one week on, one week off. Though he's made some adjustments for those more poisoned and sensitive. And his protocol is more flexible regarding that side of it. Though the dosing (frequent) remains fixed for good reason.

As long as you chelate for 3 days or longer and take a break for about the same or longer. It's not wise to chelate longer than a week or two weeks. Chelation can really use up the minerals from the strain of it and you do get broken sleep. Breaks are needed for recovery.

Keep us posted!