News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,966 guests, and 26 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,415 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,253 Please HELP!!!
162,201 Open Conspiracy
106,716 History rules
99,119 Symmetry
87,890 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Getting teeth pulled #44091
10/25/08 10:53 AM
10/25/08 10:53 AM
F
freeballin  Offline OP
Howdy, I have only 2 fillings in my mouth, they are the back two teeth on the lower left side of my mouth. I feel like it's probably best just to get them pulled straight out(the whole tooth) rather than risk any mercury going into my system at all during removal of fillings. Then maybe in the future get those 2 teeth capped or something. Anyone have a reason why I should not take this approach? Do you think I will have trouble finding a dentist who will pull out 2 otherwise "perfectly good teeth"? I can cope chewing on one side of my mouth anyway, and I can sacrifice chewing pleasure for improved general health, another reason I want to do this is I am recovering from benzo withdrawal(the worst pharmacutical drug addiction) even though it's been 4 years since I tapered off I feel like my system is still too sensitive to cope with any extra burden.

I guess I might as well throw in some of my history here... Prior to benzos my symptoms were general anxiety, bad social anxiety, gynecomastia(might not be related to mercury toxicity), hard time concentrating and paying attention in class, frequent urination, frequent thirst, function poorly with less than 8 hours of sleep. By far the most restricting symptom was/is social anxiety. Hence my ignorant entrace into the pharmacutical drug world. I was on the drug for a year, it didnt do anything except turn me into a zombie make me gain weight and other side effects... and for a year of that I paid for with 4 years of suffering in withdrawal... each year less painful than the previous as I slowly recovered. Symptoms were: severe depression, dysphoria, derealisation, blurry vision, poor memory, fear, anxiety, weight gain(I gained 27 pounds), fatigue, poor sleeping patterns, frequent urination and thirst. Anyway I'm now at my pre drug weight, all my mental symptoms have improved but I'm still not at what I consider to be a fulfilling life and not where i was pre benzo, my CNS is still recovering and it is not uncommon for benzo WD to last several years. Benzo withdrawal is like a roller coaster, symptoms come and go and since withdrawal has takin such a long time it's hard for me to figure out what is causing what. I've tried tweaking my diet(which has helped a lot) cutting out different foods, adding certain things, like raw milk which some see as a miracle food source. So with the recovery from benzos it's hard for me to say which symptoms are mercury related.

I guess I need to get a mercury toxicity test done. Didn't mean to stretch this post into my life story, if you can answer my question from the first paragraph that will be helpful...

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: freeballin] #44107
10/25/08 08:33 PM
10/25/08 08:33 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Hello and welcome to the forum.

I am very sorry hear about your trouble with a pharmaceutical drug. Those drugs are dangerous and they hand them out like CANDY!

It may be tough to find a dentist who will pull the teeth. If you can find a dentist who isn't out to make a buck it shouldn't be a problem. However dentists look in a mouth and see dollar signs popping up. Pulling a teeth is usually the cheapest method, so they don't like to go that route. They'd rather sell you a crown, bridge or implant which can costs THOUSANDS of dollars!

Would I get them pulled? Probably not, but I guess it depends on your age too. I'm 24 and I certainly don't want to pull any teeth because I figure I better keep them as long as possible. But if your 55+ and see dentures in your future, then I can understanding wanting to get them pulled. Eating on one side of the mouth long term can do damage to your jaw if I'm not mistaken.

My dentist did a very good job at removing the amalgams. He cuts around the outside of it and then carefully pushes the material into the suction tool. He does the least amount of drilling as possible. You want to find a dentist who understands why this is important. Don't go to a dentist who doesn't believe in mercury poisoning or one who thinks amalgams are safe. They will do a TERRIBLE job!

The mercury toxicity tests can be dangerous, so I no longer recommend them to anyone. It can cause irreparable damage because of the mercury that gets stirred up in the body with no where to go. The best way to find out is to start on a lose dose of DMSA (after amalgam removal) and see if you have symptoms. If you do then you know metals are being pulled out of your body.

I see you have frequent urination and thirst. I have this as well and was diagnosed with diabetes insipidus. This can be caused by mercury in the pituitary gland!

Unfortunately this is all I can type atm because my left hand and arm are going numb. The joys of mercury toxicity...

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Birdlady] #44144
10/26/08 12:41 PM
10/26/08 12:41 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
OMG, Numb.....

I'we been reading a little bit into your "story" tonight, and the other most active in these threads, until i decided to register as a user.
Passive / Active..

Anyway.. those env toxins are a real crap!
Something strange happened to me right after dinner now, i faded in a "white out" as i call em, like fainting.. not blackout but whiteout to my best description, and got nausiated and lost hearing of sharp sound for 2-3 minutes.. then my haidpain disapeared like as if my body pumped my skull full of natural morphine or something... then i got lightheaded and weird as the fainting feeling faded, real lightheaded, and im also now after 10minuts feeling a pressure on my right inner ear or over my right ear, dont know what that lobe is call in english.. can recall.. anyway my left side feels like it has shut down or is painless and normal... not numb at all... same with the rest of the scull.

I really tought i had a minor stroke or something... i allways tend to think the worst... dont we all do? most of of are scared from what i have read..

I'm scared of trying to go to sleep, fearing that i never wake up again.... fearing coma... but rationally, i have read about poor souls in here that have had strange symptoms much worse than me.. and lived...

I'm praying to Jesus to let me wake up the next morning, every night i go to sleep... i love my life, and this heavy metall thing is scary!

I initally had only 3 fillings left at the age of 31, the rest cracked from expansion some years ago... but now i have drilled out 2, but the dentist FU..ER cheated and tried to fill in and hide amalgam remainders, so i used a mirror after he removed the safty gear, and then he drilled out most of it after me arguing 8 times or so, but then without the sucktion and cofferdam...

So... I tried 5,5,0,7,0,15grams (days, 0 = dayskip) of sun chlorella the week after drillout, and got like a panic anxiety attack, never had one in my life before... was like a mouse beein bittien by a snake... brainfog and whats worse... HELL times 10.
Since then after i got better after a day, i have had a feeling of more mercury in my head..... Im not the first.. I didnt have moving bowels and didnt take minerals.....

But now, iwe fixed my bi-kidney or what its called, well am fixing , coz i had a system crash with fatigue 4 days after the chlorella. 2 days between the chlorella overdose and the fatigue crash where perfectly fine.. allmost like cured...

And now.. since that i have gotten my bowels moving again with lacto bacterials (youghurt) and multivitamin / minerals, and am planning classic wet saunas and just take it naturally and gently.

But these swings can be and are scare, especially when you know too much and have read too much about the lowlevel bio chemreactions of the body. Yeah i found a doc on the net with some non-layman stuff about the aminos and reactions and stuff..

You know... the sulfur mercury connection, namely why garlic works... and much more... about why magnesium zinc and the other stuff work the way they do.... ammino conversions and such... real complicated stuff, but i grasped enough of it to give me a glimpse of whats going on chemicly when fatigued and when sulfur chelating... and so on...

here: http://tuberose.com/Sulphur_and_Mercury.html

But anyway that lightheadedness i was talking about, just 5 minutes past dinner... (meatballs), was that my anxst? or a chemical reaction / chellating reaction? i had a few forks of sourcrout and peas, very small ammount, but hasnt sourcrout got sulfur in it?

Garlic has, but that i can tollerate, but am waiting with that until i get stronger metabolism.. anyway... what is that dizzy lightheadedness, it came so sudden with nausia and whiteout first, then faded and got my lightheaded instead? not a stroke??
I think the worst... but know it cant be, but what if it is.. bacause now i am pulling to the right a bit when walking.. light if my right inner ear is under numbness / pressure... and i cant feel pressure or nada in my left innerear or part of scull for that matter...

So.. what... is it dangerous?? or have you had it? is it only another one of those scary strange symptoms?

I think i remember having read on here that iodine can do this.. but i wast exposed to that as far as i know...

Hmm..

About you.. its sad that you couldn't do what you wanted and write more on here... this [shoot] limits us and scared the hell out of us...
Why cant we all meet up, combine our anger, find those who is REALLY responsible and..................... yeah.... pet them gently on their shoulders and say thankyou while looking the straight in their eyes.. or...maybe not.... go figure...

I'm wondering if i'm going to get my last poisondepot (left first molar) pulled to spare me of this tox reactions on more time.
But what about chewing function... and btw if i pull teeth, maybe later all of them... then what... titanium screews and cavitation? or dentures?! I say NEV'A let your children go to a dentist! Never! Its like quicksand.. one visit and you soon require another and then sinking further down each visit..

Once you let a destist touch your virgin teeth.. its downhill from there....

And btw.. those new white socalled plastic teeth or fillings??!

They contain fat storage altering estrogen mimicing bismuth metall!! and that is halv radioactive and half not..
Its even heavier than mercury, and no one knows yet what it does for sure except it mimic estrogen and leads to prostata cancer and fck'd up fat storage.. and that continues on for 3 generations passing the tox material on.. That is what i have read.. And i used those as a replacement for amalgam...

I think the old saying of: Stick with the devil you know, applies here.. but i will take anything over mercury... and thats probably what they are hoping for too.. i dont give a sh.. for now.. the mercury has to go!

But about pulling all the teeth... no more new toxic additions.. no risk of poor dental cheating / hidden amalgam... 100% clean of additional quacksilber for sure, that tought is appealing, but what are the options? as i said above... denture or titanscrews with risk for cavitation... or........ risk having hidden mercury from incomplete removal.... I think my dentist cheating with purpose... he acted like he didnt understand what i pointed at when i pointed on the patches on the newly drilled out tooth..

After 8 times of arguing with him, he got into silence lock down mode, and played angry and dissapointed with me as if i didnt appreciate what i did for me... by then the only visible amalgam patch i could see was a tiny embedded chip, and i let him fill it in... He called those remains unimportant miscolorations... and i said.. miscolorations of what? amalgam? yes some.. he replied... yeah i replied, and thats why there are more amalgam i said, and i want it out... but when he drilled one final time.. without the safeties btw.. i coulnt see any change... and where he had drilled is a mystery to me.. I'd say this man is.... doing that on purpose, doesnt wanting me to get 100% well...

Its a know thing.. called dental cheating...

Sorry for writing inconsistent here.. i know.. but... im writing when and what comes into mind at any time as i write...
Am so in lack of sleep now... but cant sleep... and lucky for me.. my head doesnt hurt atm either... so... im.. kindo restless and tired of this and all... all about researching and...

I only wish time could pass quicker.. so that i or we all could see our betterment from a distance.. Then we woudn't have to get impatient and experiment with something new any other day...

I know for a fact that im going to get well.. but the question is when..... its an ego thing... they cant brake or kill me...
The mind or faith can move mountains for those who really want to!

Im betting saunas will better me... Its not that bad for now... but scary... know what it can be... (i repeat my self, yeah i know..)

Hope you get better!
I also got my life paused when developing my own super innovative netshop.... its just plain deppressive to be pause like that... I read about your model plans if i remember right...

So i know what sticks in the wheel feels like... Totally unneccacery i might it... What should we do whit those who did this on purpose to us, the general population? hmm?

What fitting in court for them?

Im angry!!, but as one other person that i dont remember the nick of here, said... I'm probably going to settle for getting well, and just being happy for that... because one shouldnt underestimate the DEVIL! The are established... So can we be.... But... i dont want to go up against them... i want to live. and live free... but i have all right to be angry... we all have.

Anyway take care, and get better.. thats what i plan to do!

Last edited by Ole; 10/26/08 01:30 PM.

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: BluSky] #44149
10/26/08 02:06 PM
10/26/08 02:06 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Well... forget this conspiracy theory thing i implied... its too dangerous to even think about. Mindfreedom and Freedom of speech these days are ~void..

But its atleast allowed to think of whats happening in relation to religion. like this is a war between God's people and satan.. That is allowed!

I just want my life back, and to be full as it were before my first amalgam at 8, just look forward, forget the past, and never look back.. then be happy with my final 2/3rds of my life.. ~quacksilber free...

Think positive people... think positive! Its not allways easy, and who am i to talk... but Think positive!

Take care! smile

Last edited by Ole; 10/26/08 02:20 PM.

If you are going to do something totally right, you got to do it totally yourself!
Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: BluSky] #44150
10/26/08 03:11 PM
10/26/08 03:11 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Ole
Well... forget this conspiracy theory thing i implied... its too dangerous to even think about. Mindfreedom and Freedom of speech these days are ~void..

But its atleast allowed to think of whats happening in relation to religion. like this is a war between God's people and satan.. That is allowed!

I just want my life back, and to be full as it were before my first amalgam at 8, just look forward, forget the past, and never look back.. then be happy with my final 2/3rds of my life.. ~quacksilber free...

Think positive people... think positive! Its not allways easy, and who am i to talk... but Think positive!

Take care! smile

We're in for battles on a lot more levels I'm afraid..... But I agree with keeping the mindset. We can't let them break us. In the end - what and WHO we are is all that matters. They can destroy our bodies, but not our spirits. This life is a test. Its a conspiracy on a spiritual level and these greedy power mongering soul-less people are going to be of the lowest order in the eternities and as miserable as they deserve to be. We can't let our anger and resentment control us - but we do need to be aware and keep a watchful cautious eye. Mercury has been put in fillings for some time I was told because of its strength...but the dentists have suffered the most in reality and were duped themselves. There are many untruths out there on many levels and in many areas....all areas actually. We have to remain pure in heart and find out what is true and cling to it - and to each other. There may be a time we don't have this forum (in general terms - meaning the internet freedom we do presently). They are even trying to figure out a way to limit that (for our own protection, of course : ) But God will provide. And justice will prevail....even if not in this life. Yes - stay positive!!!! And continue to love. Pray for your enemies even....they too are being misled.

Last edited by Jeanie; 10/26/08 03:12 PM.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Jeanie] #44151
10/26/08 03:15 PM
10/26/08 03:15 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
And welcome to the forum, Ole!!

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Jeanie] #44152
10/26/08 03:31 PM
10/26/08 03:31 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Wise words Jeanie, but i don't pray for our enemies, neither do i curse them, I in soul look far down at them from my spiritual above!

And i know about the new internet control plans.. I know our freedom of speech and connection is on barrowed time. There even is a ready but yet inactive EU law about it... I'we seen it, but can't remember more than it had to do about make hate crimes monitored for the internet and punishable in the same manner as racism.

Hmm.. i could have commented on all you said, but i will just sum it up by saying... Respect to You! It's hard finding other enlightened souls in our local communities, but on the net.. that can be easy.. like now... And as you said... thats what they hope to put a stop to.. But we won't let them!, now will we?

Face it.... The internet was one of their cornerstones, and it backfired on them!
I know this sounds paranoid, but what shall one think when one finds out one is poisoned, and by the looks of it.. deliberately!! NO F DOUBT!

One has to wonder... right?!

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Jeanie] #44153
10/26/08 03:35 PM
10/26/08 03:35 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Thankyou... i passively watched you regulars for a day or two now, reading your posts, and got respect for all of you, so i decided to join in with the fellow enlightened souls as you all are. And besied this makes it easy to learn from each others's trials and errors, even tho success method might be individual!

smile

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: BluSky] #44155
10/26/08 04:11 PM
10/26/08 04:11 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Ole
Wise words Jeanie, but i don't pray for our enemies, neither do i curse them, I in soul look far down at them from my spiritual above!

And i know about the new internet control plans.. I know our freedom of speech and connection is on barrowed time. There even is a ready but yet inactive EU law about it... I'we seen it, but can't remember more than it had to do about make hate crimes monitored for the internet and punishable in the same manner as racism.

Hmm.. i could have commented on all you said, but i will just sum it up by saying... Respect to You! It's hard finding other enlightened souls in our local communities, but on the net.. that can be easy.. like now... And as you said... thats what they hope to put a stop to.. But we won't let them!, now will we?

Face it.... The internet was one of their cornerstones, and it backfired on them!
I know this sounds paranoid, but what shall one think when one finds out one is poisoned, and by the looks of it.. deliberately!! NO F DOUBT!

One has to wonder... right?!

I agree its deliberate Ole. But not by the dentists. Who??? I don't know. I believe satan is influencing people - whoever the illuminati is.... I haven't looked into it in detail but know its happening. I don't like thinking about it, but circumstances are pretty much forcing it.

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Jeanie] #44168
10/27/08 01:34 AM
10/27/08 01:34 AM
F
freeballin  Offline OP
Did your ancestors reside in Salem Jeanie?

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Jeanie] #44172
10/27/08 04:42 AM
10/27/08 04:42 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Originally Posted by Jeanie

I agree its deliberate Ole. But not by the dentists. Who??? I don't know. I believe satan is influencing people - whoever the illuminati is.... I haven't looked into it in detail but know its happening. I don't like thinking about it, but circumstances are pretty much forcing it.

I know, but it sometimes it seems like some dentists themself are the actual "agents", why else would they want to hide mercury from a drillout? the old time equals money? I don't buy that one applied to this!

And, who you say... who?.. I can't be sure either.. too much misinformation on the net to be actual sure of anything... Buuuuut. the Portugeese or the Spanish wiped the Aztect in the 1500's.. and thos king houses responsible for that brached out to europe's keiser houses over the centuries since.. and later on divided in two... americans, and europe.. and those groups were pulling the strings from each side of the Atlantic ocean during WW1, and 2.

They are the same bloodlines... The official history is on the net, but unconnected... I had to connect the dots my self, connecting smaller subwars to the mainwars etc to get the real and whole picture...

I bet the Aztecs was one of the oldest living connections to our past, and had to be wiped out so we couldnt learn from them...

Anyway.. as i didnt bother to read further back in history than to the 1500's.. i could clarely see where it went futher back.. to the romans and around Jesus's time.... further than that i was to tired to bother deducing... for that reading session... But i have been futher back in alternative history earlier so i know...

Funny you should say the Illumi... hush.... which infact translates to The Enlightened Ones, if im not wrong.... Funny heh...

We are enlightened too, but we have a jungle of misinformation to divide us and doubt our selves... But there can be no doubt... no matter who's responsible... The world ain't right! And a child can see it... infact children see it more clearly than their often brainwashed and neurotic conditioned parents!

And btw.. greed... greed is b.s... Money is only a control system.. it is the harnes's that holds us down... But nothing is hindering our will if its strong enough, to start our own businesses and brake free.. Nothing!

Btw, i don't like to think about these things either.. but you're right ofcorse.. circumstances are forcing us, the responsible "few".. we're not so few infact... only divided to be easier conquered..... but forcing us responsible souls to watch, and when neccaecery take action to protect our selves..

I hope that never comes.. but the bible...... only one of may books.. what about the quaran? and the other teachings... atleast the bible is saying it will come... Nostradamus said it.. others... And what about the Mayan calendar and 2012? I have a thory that 2012 infact is the real year 2000, only skewed because of calendar system conversion errors, and leap year inconciderance when converting calandar systems... or so on...

I dont give a [shoot] really... somewhat... 2013, 2014 and beyond will come... but how? how? That i dont know? In the form of the aquarius period?

Think think think... What about our current lives? We cant devote all our energies to try and peal this onion of future possibilities.. i.e what really is "their" agenda... But as you said.. circumstances if pretty much forcing it, upon us responsible and wakened souls, as i add to it...

(The F word) them.... I will get mercury free and make the best out of MY life!!!
Then i'll take it from there.. Making my life a happy one, conentrate on people.. family and all the good things which is really the only thing that matters... Ofcouse with Jesus a a co-pilot... not a fuhrer like the fundamentalists misread the bible and base their faith on...

I mean.. God gave us free will... not just to take it away from us again, by forcing us with scarce tactics like the devil to make us give our freedom up and back to God in fear??? What kindof psychotic unworthy god is that??
What's the point of that? only to set the universe in motion?... Noo..

Nooo, nooo... My God ain't like that... My God is the true god of The Cosmos and my body and my soul, and what I am. And that is what Jesus really said as i understand the scriptures... He himself refered to himself as a part of God... Or the son of man.... even more confusing.. but hey.. the bible has been hacked alots over the centuries... And btw, i only follow my own inner voice anyway.. but have learnt some good values and such from the little bible thumping a once did... hehehe little.... but enough maybe...

Anyway.. the bible says... Only the thief comes to steal! steal away from you..... your God given rights and freedom i might add!

So... If some religious groups's god version wants your obediace.. they are infact worshipping the wolf in sheep clothes (satan) claiming to be their god...

And i dont follow them or that... I dont follow anyone.. Lead me not... I can walk myself! So i say.. I have Jesus as my good copilot... not my "fuhrer".

So... ahh.. sorry for spamming this thread with religious stuff.. but i think we need our spirituality and a little religion these days.. when freeing our selves from the tyranny of "those few".

Enuff said..

Last edited by Ole; 10/27/08 04:50 AM.

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: BluSky] #44173
10/27/08 05:14 AM
10/27/08 05:14 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Am infact feeling better this morning! Slept like a baby for 6 hours straight with earplugs and no headache, with only the tinnitus to company me.. But that is calming infact... Heh.. about that.. my tinnitus shifted after drilling out! No doubt from the magnetic field shifts...

But to the case of this thread..

Freeballin!

I dont know what we shall do.... Getting them pulled is the best and safest thing to do... to avoid new retox reactions after drilling, and to avoid hidden amalgam patches that the dentist hoped you never saw he filled in... It happened to me.. I can taste it, and it leaks more than the whole filling did before, now and then..

But what are the options... as i said before... Dentures (Also poison, but u can atleast take the out during the night), Titanscrewed phony teeth with more chemicals in them + one metall screw pr tooth?? And they sit there permanently, atleast till your jawbone cavitates and maybe kills a person?

As i said.. never visit a dentist in the first place.. its like quicksand... everlasting stuck.. no real option.. and btw.. now that it is too late for a real solution...
What about the jaw meridians??? What about them...
The body focuses all its meridians in the jaws....

Even that corrupt dentist i went to had such a chart, and he gave me a copy of it from my galvanic readout that he did..

So i say, the pulp or nerve isn't only a pressure sensor, it may also be a taste bud, because our dentin is porous and when you usually say.. To sink you teeth into... it means that juices from the stake or food can touch the nerve itself.. maybe.. atleast some.. because first and foremost the pulp feels by using hydraulics in the dentint micro tubules... and food may mix with some of that hydraulic fluid and get tasted by the nerve... So the nerve IS for sure a bite pressure sensor, but can also possibly be a tastebud (the latter... My theory). Anyway it doesnt stop there... One dentist on YouTube said it was like a sparkplug that may focus the CHI energy from the body meridians, (then i add) before it wirelessly enter straight up, focused, and into our brains.... It may infact truly be our second spinalcord neural connection, but only that this one is wireless... Hence the amalgam making confused magnetic fluxes and disabeling the body and generates tinnitus...

Think about it... The damage is done... But we can choose to atlest from two option groups from there... Group 1, Dentures or titanscrewd inlays, or group 2, try to keep our teeth with other chemicals in them (fillings), and even keep some rootcanals...

So.. I say.. its tempting to pull them all out... I think that is the least of two evils!
But do i want to? The only "safe" option in Group 1, is really dentures.. but hey....
What a bother... and besied to block the palate which also has tastebuds...
Its common knowledge for those who has dentures.. the miss the full taste from their whole mouth...

So screws it is then?... risking jawbone cavitation???

LOOK WHAT THOSE SVIN..'s have done to us!!!!

Look!!!!!

Im not sure what i self are going to do yet.....
Dont think i ever will.. but eventually one has to choose... sadly and realisticly...

Maybe sometime in the near future we can grow our teeth back with stemcells in Asia or something.. They are doing things like that now infact, but not teeth i think... not yet...

Anyway thats my own real and only permanent hope..
The body cant really heal with missing organs can it? And the teeth with their pulps is more than just teeth for chewing... theire vital organs...
And i still have all my organs intact.. except for some teeth...

Peace!

Last edited by Ole; 10/27/08 05:24 AM.

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: BluSky] #44176
10/27/08 05:39 AM
10/27/08 05:39 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
And about getting a dentist to fulfill your wish and will by pulling out YOUR "healthy" teeth.... Why do we put up with beeing threated like patients and not like customers like we really are?! Does the dentist own you?? NO! Your are a customer, and the customer is ALLWAYS RIGHT! Its ultimatley your own choise, but think about it thorowly fist.. i will.. and am still in this process of judging waht i myself will do..

Heh.... Being reduced from customers with rights to rightless patients, like a mental patient maybe... Scre.....w those american ADA dentists... Who do they think they are??

There are socalled hollistic dentists....
And the case is... the americans are the lucky ones.. Americans atleast has holistic dentists.. lots of them... some good, some bad...

But in Norway... yeah... there arent many if any... Denmark has a few.. but here.. noway.. We have ordinary NTF dentists.. (ADA in norway sort of) that pulls mercury teeth with safeties and some without... but not REAL hollistic dentists...

I cant find em anyway...
And im still in the process of making up my mind to let that rat i went to, touch my teeth again! Even to let him pull my last filled tooth is scaring me with this guy.. because if he's capable of "forgetting", or hide amalgam from a lazy and incomplete drillout.. Then he's also capable of tearing out a tooth in an incorrect way that fractures the jawbone and makes a hidden cavitation.

And then they say its game over.... So...
heh.. iwe pulled teeth before.. and i live... but to let this guy do it.. NO WAY!
I dont think so.. i dont trust him! With good reasons!

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: BluSky] #44192
10/27/08 02:39 PM
10/27/08 02:39 PM
F
freeballin  Offline OP
There's way too much paranoia and hysteria in the posts i read on this forum. Devils, agents, chemtrails, hidden patches of fillings... come on give it up... The x-ray shows 2 fillings, maybe the CIA hax0red my X-ray to conceal the hidden fillings? Some of you need to spend less time on the net and more time on the beach...

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: freeballin] #44193
10/27/08 02:50 PM
10/27/08 02:50 PM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
Hey, that may be, but open your eyes bro.. this it not paranoia.. But if you think so.. thats ok.. but i can't deny the powerful taste of metal where there now should be NONE!, It's even more dominating than the filling that was just drilled out.

Besides if i might say, no offence ment, if people stayed less on the beach and more reading and then looking around to see for themselves if what they read was true or atleast may had some truth in it, then we wouldn't even have this amalgam problem in the first place because then and only then the people would have put their feet down in the first place when the ADA first started to promote and use those devils.... So you don't think they did that on purpose? That the ADA is infact owned by the same people that owns americas arms factories, the same people that gave saddam money and mustard gas? No... Ok bro.. your choice.. I only wish more people would "open" their eyes, because ignorance is evil's best exploitant against the people...

Sorry freebalin.. no offence ment...
But hey.. the beach is great! If only those amalgam effects on the body and soul would go a 100% away permanently!

smile

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: freeballin] #44197
10/27/08 05:14 PM
10/27/08 05:14 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by freeballin
Did your ancestors reside in Salem Jeanie?

Uh....nope. But they did help settle a town in New England. So you knows? Not sure what your post is although it appears to be an attempt at being offensive, but I'm not biting.

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: BluSky] #44198
10/27/08 05:21 PM
10/27/08 05:21 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Ole
Hey, that may be, but open your eyes bro.. this it not paranoia.. But if you think so.. thats ok.. but i can't deny the powerful taste of metal where there now should be NONE!, It's even more dominating than the filling that was just drilled out.

Besides if i might say, no offence ment, if people stayed less on the beach and more reading and then looking around to see for themselves if what they read was true or atleast may had some truth in it, then we wouldn't even have this amalgam problem in the first place because then and only then the people would have put their feet down in the first place when the ADA first started to promote and use those devils.... So you don't think they did that on purpose? That the ADA is infact owned by the same people that owns americas arms factories, the same people that gave saddam money and mustard gas? No... Ok bro.. your choice.. I only wish more people would "open" their eyes, because ignorance is evil's best exploitant against the peop

But hey.. the beach is great! If only those amalgam effects on the body and soul would go a 100% away permanently!

smile

Interestingly enough - the military will only allow soldiers to get amalgam when using military dentists.... (And our insurance won't pay for anything but amalgam - we have to pay the extra for composites).

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: freeballin] #44233
10/28/08 05:05 AM
10/28/08 05:05 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
There's way too much paranoia and hysteria in the posts i read on this forum. Devils, agents, chemtrails, hidden patches of fillings... come on give it up... The x-ray shows 2 fillings, maybe the CIA hax0red my X-ray to conceal the hidden fillings? Some of you need to spend less time on the net and more time on the beach...

5-10 years ago if you talked about mercury poisoning from amalgams you were called a crazy conspiracy theorist, kook etc. Just because some of the topics on the other forums on this website aren't "mainstream" doesn't mean they aren't real. Once information reaches its breaking point, things begin to break through. The news is forced to talk about it. These phony FDA's and ADA's are now forced to acknowledge the problems. Now saying you have mercury poisoning from amalgams is understood.

You can't create your own reality. The truth is the truth whether or not you want to believe it.

@Ole My main symptom is the lightheadedness and the "whiteouts". I read your post about the whiteouts and it almost mad me cry! Someone else understands!! My hearing completely goes away when I have these and I become heavy and nearly fall down.

Now when I have these, I immediately check my blood pressure. It is usually around 80/60 when these occur. I would guess that your blood pressure is falling rapidly.

Last edited by Birdlady; 10/28/08 05:09 AM.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Jeanie] #44234
10/28/08 05:33 AM
10/28/08 05:33 AM
F
freeballin  Offline OP
Originally Posted by Jeanie
Originally Posted by Ole

Besides if i might say, no offence ment, if people stayed less on the beach and more reading and then looking around to see for themselves if what they read was true or atleast may had some truth in it, then we wouldn't even have this amalgam problem in the first place because then and only then the people would have put their feet down in the first place when the ADA first started to promote and use those devils.... So you don't think they did that on purpose? That the ADA is infact owned by the same people that owns americas arms factories, the same people that gave saddam money and mustard gas? No... Ok bro.. your choice.. I only wish more people would "open" their eyes, because ignorance is evil's best exploitant against the peop

smile

Interestingly enough - the military will only allow soldiers to get amalgam when using military dentists.... (And our insurance won't pay for anything but amalgam - we have to pay the extra for composites).

That wouldnt be because amalgams are cheaper right? Nah couldnt be that....

Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: freeballin] #44238
10/28/08 06:15 AM
10/28/08 06:15 AM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****

That wouldnt be because amalgams are cheaper right? Nah couldnt be that....

I've read all your posts and except for the first one, they are all derogatory to some degree or another.

Let's keep it positive.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Getting teeth pulled [Re: Russ] #49824
05/04/09 01:42 AM
05/04/09 01:42 AM
BluSky  Offline
Master Member
come on give it up

NEVER!