News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
REIKI SAVED MY LIFE #45059
11/12/08 09:59 AM
11/12/08 09:59 AM
Nina  Offline OP
Graduate Member
Many of you may remember me on this forum where my mercury and sickness became horrific from 2005 then eased up, then got worse again.

I would like to share with you finally my success story and to let you know that there is hope out there. I must have spent thousands of dollars on acupunture, supplements, I have tried everything out there for detox. In desperation to get better I searched high and low until I was introduced to Reiki, a form of energy healing. I will only tell you that I am now feeling 90% better after 6 months of practising reiki and that I was very close to dying due to reasons not being able to be diagnosed by any physician anywhere in the world.

In May what I can only describe as a miracle, I met a lady who initiated me in Reiki and explained to me how this universal energy works. In deblocks many energy blockades and as there are so many things wrong with mercury toxic people, I was glad that she told me Reiki goes to the source of the illness, whatever that source may be. After being initiated into reiki I went thru intense 21 day cleanse that lasted even longer. Reiki uses energy to heal. There is a lot to read about and for those interested please inform yourself well before you decide if this may be the right path of healing for you. For me it has done wonders.

I have lost my job due to my illness and I am translating therapeutic fairytales for my Reiki teacher who saved my life. For those of you that would like to read the fairytales and donate to the cause you may visit www.arelena.org.rs or contact her at arelena8@gmail.com

I am not here to sell anything, but I have been through so much and I am on my way to getting better. I will try to post her reiki book on this forum if it is allowed. If not please contact arelena8@gmail.com and she can send you her book as attachment for free (all we ask is for a kind donation if you are willing) so that she can continue to practise Reiki and help people as she hardly makes any money for doing so.

I hope that Reiki will at least help one person here on the forum. Please find a good practicioner or Reiki teacher.

Love and God's spead towards your healing.

With much love,
Nina

It is neither possible nor necessary to educate people who do not question anything.
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Nina] #45083
11/13/08 12:09 AM
11/13/08 12:09 AM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Hi Nina,

I have heard of REIKI but don't know much about it. It sounds interesting. I'm not sure if you saw this link where energy healing was discussed. I have attached the link below in case you haven't seen it.

http://herballure.com/ubbthreads/ub...rds=bio+energy&Search=true#Post44121

When a person is feeling as sick as we have been we tend to put our hope and faith in anything out of desperation. Many people are skeptics and critical of energy healing. But I say if it works AMEN and I'm all for it! I think the book sounds quite interesting. I'm glad you are feeling better. Best of health to all of us.

angelbaby26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So great a power is there of the soul upon the body, that whichever way the soul imagines and dreams, thither doth it lead the body." — Agrippa, 1510
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45093
11/13/08 11:23 AM
11/13/08 11:23 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hey Nina, congrats, so happy u feeling better.
i done some reiki too, its strange stuff, no idea how it works, but it does work for sure.
i just done some other energy healing and had a healing crisis because of the work i did, which was most unexpected. just coming through it now...hopefully it has removed some blocks and i can continue getting better.
i saw some unexpected things too....very unexpected things.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45106
11/13/08 05:27 PM
11/13/08 05:27 PM
Nina  Offline OP
Graduate Member
Hey Sunshine,

so glad it worked for you as well. I know what you mean about unexpected things, I saw some strange stuff, well too strange to talk about in the open. I guess it all had to come out, mind, body and soul needs to be cleansed in order for us to be whole again.

Just happy to be around, if you know what I mean smile

It is neither possible nor necessary to educate people who do not question anything.
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Nina] #45137
11/14/08 06:29 AM
11/14/08 06:29 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Originally Posted by Nina
I guess it all had to come out, mind, body and soul needs to be cleansed in order for us to be whole again.

Yeah, i wholeheartedly agree. we got so screwed up, everything needs attention.

and yeah, i'm the same, can't talk about what i saw in the open. very strange indeed.

so, you learnd how to Reiki?...so that enabled you to do it to yourself? i been thinking about doing a 2 day course....very undecided because it is so very very far removed from my life and what i know. very far removed indeed. but i have had some good results from it.

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third it is accepted as being self-evident."

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45138
11/14/08 06:30 AM
11/14/08 06:30 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi AngleBaby....hope you are healing up well.

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45180
11/14/08 09:13 PM
11/14/08 09:13 PM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Hi Sunshine,

I am doing a lot better but still not not back 100%. I am now 9 months post amalgam removal and fearful of the 9 month dump??? I have done about half a dozen colonics recently and they have helped me tremendously! I am still doing the castor oil packs, taking supplements, dry brushing, clay baths and watching my diet. I have just completed my 2nd Humaworm/Humacleanse round and have knocked a great deal of the Candida and Ascaris out but not all! I intend to keep moving along and trying new things to improve my health overall. You are still an inspiration to me and I hope to be in better health as you are soon! You have worked hard to get your health on track and you certainly deserve to enjoy it!

I still get minor anxiety attacks, palpitations, some numbness in shoulders/arms, hands and lips when I sleep but other than that much of the brain fog has lifted yet not all of it. Any advice would be much appreciated. Take care,

Angelbaby26

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So great a power is there of the soul upon the body, that whichever way the soul imagines and dreams, thither doth it lead the body." — Agrippa, 1510
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45254
11/17/08 08:30 AM
11/17/08 08:30 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hey Angelbaby. ….big smile for you….glad u on the mend. I remember first talking to you about those colonics…glad u getting the benefits from them. It is amazing what a little bit of cleaning can do. So glad you have firmly taken control of your health…..makes me warm inside to hear that. Well done.

Castor oil packs, dry skin brushing, detox baths, special diet, parasite cleanses, bowel cleansing….sounds just like me, just like what I did, just like what I continue to do. its working too for me. I would say I am no more or less sick than the next man in the street now. Certainly I am more healthy than some people I work with and they don’t even know they are sick. It’s a funny old world. But, I still got stuff to sort out. I’m in the middle of my 4th Humaworm and so far this is the least side-effects & symptoms I have had doing a parasite cleanse.

My adrenals and thyroids are my most serious problem and that has taken up a lot on time and effort to understand and get right. Finally in the last week I have rising temperatures …96.55 is my record so far…so still some way to go.

Have you started chelation yet?

minor anxiety attacks, - don’t know
palpitations, - don’t know
some numbness in shoulders/arms, hands and lips – this I had and was constant for a long time. Things that effected/helped that was Humaworm, after a HW it was always much less for a couple of months but gradually got worse, then I did another HW and it went away for another couple of months. After my third HW this is much less of a problem. Now on my 4th HW I have it a little, HW always stirs this up for me, but it is always less after a HW finishes.

I just started ALA only rounds of chelation. Done 4 so far. That’s quite exciting…I got colors coming back again…green now….green is such a cool color…I’m gutted I had to wait 39 years before I saw green, but now its back I’m happy as a sand boy.

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45280
11/18/08 12:03 AM
11/18/08 12:03 AM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Hey Sunshine...thanks for the words of encouragement. Heavens knows it's been a rough road for us both along with many others. It feels great to be making progress. Thank you so much for recommending the colonics, you were so right! But I do notice I have good spells and bad spells. Good days and bad days...I do notice however that I get more symptoms in the evening or late at night?

I have not started chelation yet because I am afraid the DMSA will stir up my candida and I still have quite a bit going on. I do plan to try it after I bring the level of candida/parasites down. It is comforting to know the numbness is part of the norm and does get better after HW cleansing. I plan to continue to knock out parasites, especially candida.

So glad you are reaping the benefits from chelation with ALA and getting the colors back. That's awesome! It's very encouraging to hear you are getting better all the while too. Slow and steady has been the motto for me. I just hope that I continue to get better and don't experience a sudden mercury dump. Big smile right back at you... you truly do bring "Sunshine" to this board!

Angelbaby26

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45295
11/18/08 09:47 AM
11/18/08 09:47 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
LOL……….as Mae West said…..Flattery will get you everywhere!

Yes, I still have good spells and bad spells, but the good spells last much longer than the bad nowadays.

You get more symptoms in the evening or late at night? ummmm….i guess that’s an adrenal/thyroid signal. What do you know about that? What supplements are you taking to support these organs? The majority of mercury toxic people have problems in this area. This is a very tricky and difficult to understand subject, but when you get it right, will make gigantic difference to your standard of life. Once I got my adrenal and thyroid supports in place, my life got good again.

Re Chelation: don’t let “chelation” build up into something big and ugly and scary. Its not scary, loads and loads of people are chelating everyday, everyone on the Cutler protocol is doing fine, otherwise they would not do it. The lower the dose the few the side effects. I chelate when I work, so I must ensure as close to zero side effects as possible, which i achieve with ultra low doses of chelators. I’m at 4mg ALA and that suits me fine. When you think of chelation try not to think about the trouble people initially have when they start chelating and instead think of it as the path to recovery.
I believe we will only get better when the mercury is chelated out, and as you know I also believe we have to help our bodies clear up the mess the mercury has caused by doing all the cleanses and other stuff that you and I do. Chelation is the path to recovery….think good thoughts like that. Once you start chelation and get into the mode, you will wonder why you worried so much;-)

Mercury dump: yes, I’m still waiting for mine too….its been 12 months 18 days and 12 minutes since I went amalgam free. Now I have passed 1 year I am hopeful that it will pass me by…… but time will tell. Can’t do anything about it anyway, if it happens …. it happens…..but at least I have put my body in the best possible position to handle a merc dump…by doing all cleanses and other stuff we do;-) anyway…. nothing to do except enjoy life while I can…..if it dumps…then I will handle it then.

Don't put off chelation too long, its important and its what we must do to ensure our long term health and as i said, once you are in the mode...its pretty easy.

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45312
11/18/08 01:27 PM
11/18/08 01:27 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Heart palpitations can be from many many things. However I found they are usually from 1)dehydration 2)adrenal problems 3)mineral deficiencies 4)low blood pressure. Most people assume they are not dehydrated, but don't always assume this. There is a condition (diabetes insipidus) where you drink lots and lots of water, but are chronically in a dehydrated state. You may or may not know you have it because the associated behaviors become "normal" for you. Even Dr. Cutler talks about mercury toxic people with partial diabetes insipidus because mercury settles in the pituitary gland. Adrenals are the big one and almost everyone has some adrenal fatigue. Lastly I find potassium and magnesium deficiencies affect the heart and other muscles. The fact you have other numbness and tingling it is probably a combination of mineral deficiencies. Low blood pressure is usually a complication of adrenal fatigue, but it is also seen in dehydration too.

My left leg from the top of my knee to my hip was completely numb. It was sooo bothersome. What I did was get 1 b-12 shots a week until the numbness went away. Now I just get a maintenance shot whenever my fingers start to get numb and it goes away in a few hours. B-12 pills, sublingual tabs and patches did absolutely nothing for me. So if you've used those and it didn't help you, don't rule out a shot.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Nina] #45322
11/18/08 11:10 PM
11/18/08 11:10 PM
K
katson  Offline
nina, when you say your merc poisoning was 'horrific', can you tell a little about your condition/symptoms? thanx, kathy

Friends are God's way of appologizing for family.
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Nina] #45331
11/19/08 07:04 AM
11/19/08 07:04 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Originally Posted by Nina
Many of you may remember me on this forum where my mercury and sickness became horrific from 2005 then eased up, then got worse again.

I have tried everything out there for detox.

Have you had all your amalgams out? Did you try chelation with DMSA/ALA?

Regards,

Jammes

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45387
11/20/08 01:49 PM
11/20/08 01:49 PM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
I agree Sunshine. My adrenals were shot and I was taking hydrocortizone in the am and at noon. I did that for a good 4 months and it made a big difference. I just gradually took myself off of it but maybe i shouldn't have just yet. My thyroid was borderline hyperactive and at other times at the other extreme very sluggish. I see many here have taken ACE instead and done well with it. I hadn't made the connection it could be that but now I believe you hit the nail on the head! Maybe I should try supporting my adrenal and thyroid again?

As for chelation, I was using a product that was a two piece system am/pm which contained ALA but it was not the same as Cutler's protocal so I stopped it a couple months ago. you are right I need to bit the bullet and try either DMSA or ALA low dose abiding by Cutler's protocol to get the toxins out. That is my biggest fear, getting a reaction when I work. I gues if I start low and progress accordingly it won't be too bad.

I hope neither of us experience the mercury dump but I agree that if we are doing everything we can to improve our health maybe it will not be so bad or it will skip us by altogether. Once again, appreciate your words of wisdom!

Angelbaby26

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Birdlady] #45389
11/20/08 01:54 PM
11/20/08 01:54 PM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Birdlady,

Agree that palpitations could be due to many issues. I have had my heart ultrasounded and ekg'd many many times to no avail. Always comes back normal. I believe it is the adrenals in my case. I do believe I am mineral deficient. Dehydration, not so much. I have always been one to drink water mainly. only. I don't indulge in cokes, coffee, tea, etc. but I do occasionaly have tea. I was also numb on my entire left side last year right after I got the flu shot and I will never take it again. I almost died, although I am grateful I found out I was mercury toxic because of the flu shot and the reaction I had. I would probably still have my amalgams in YIKES!!!

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45394
11/20/08 02:29 PM
11/20/08 02:29 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Drinking water regularly doesn't mean you aren't dehydrated though. In fact if you always have a water bottle with you (can't leave home without one), then that is actually a behavior of diabetes insipidus. You can look up diabetes insipidus to see if it sounds like you. This isn't the traditional diabetes you hear on the news. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with blood sugar levels and I suffer from it because of the mercury.

You said that you have hyperactive thyroid. How was this diagnosed? Did they do the appropriate tests other than just checking TSH?

I think a lot more people suffer from pituitary problems than recognized in mainstream medicine. Mercury loves the pituitary, which can affect the thyroid, adrenals and practically every single hormone in the body. The pituitary is what makes TSH (not the thyroid), so you could have an underactive pituitary gland causing secondary hyperthyroidism. You have to just find a doctor that is willing to check the pituitary and knows what they are doing. Most of them don't even consider it unless it isn't working at all or making you gigantic from growth hormone. They fail at diagnosing gray areas.

Another thing to check is your blood pressure. See what it is whenever you feel the heart palpitations. It could be that your blood pressure has fallen so your heart is trying to compensate for it (or you'd faint).

I still think B-12 shots could help you with the numbness. My doctor used both the hydro and methyl form and they both worked to alleviate the numbness.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Birdlady] #45395
11/20/08 04:06 PM
11/20/08 04:06 PM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
I have been tested for dehydration numerous times, nope. A Ok there. I also have a husband who is chronically dehydrated so I know all the symptoms and I don't have any of them. I have just always preferred water. All other drinks taste strange to me so I just prefer water. I'm not one who is constantly with a water bottle but I an see your point. I have never heard of diabetes insipidus until you mentioned it...how do you treat it?

I have had varous tests on my thyroid. It goes up then down. Never had the pituitary though. That's interesting. My grandparents were big believers in the B-12 shots but where I live the Dr.'s fight tooth and nail to given them even to the elderly? My aunt lives in Texas and they give them all the time? My blood pressure is always 120/80 or very close to it. I have checked it when I'm having palpitations, same doesn't change. The only time I have noticed a change is when sitting and standing up. It goes up but not the full 10 points when I stand up vs. sitting down. All in I feel so much better than I used to but I still have good and bad days.

Angelbaby26

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45418
11/21/08 05:10 AM
11/21/08 05:10 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
DI is treated by using a form of vasopressin within a nasal spray. It is usually called DDAVP. I take mine off and on because my pituitary works somedays and doesn't others. It's been hard getting the dose right, so I am usually dehydrated anyway.

If your blood pressure and heart rate is good in association with the palpitations then I don't know. That sort of rules out your adrenals. Poor adrenals typically makes your blood pressure low too. When I have heart palpitations, my blood pressure is usually ~85/60 and my heart rate is 150.

I don't know what it could be from. I'm sorry!

~Muse
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Birdlady] #45420
11/21/08 08:36 AM
11/21/08 08:36 AM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi Angelbaby

I take 12 supplements specifically for my Adrenals and Thyroid. Each was introduced one at a time to see the effects. Some have big effects, some have small, but they all help. I would not take Hydrocortizone myself, as believe there are better ways to support my body, which is why I take 12 supplements instead of HC.

These books explain things very well. The Wilson book is good, but misses thyroids so the second book covers that. Remember that Adrenals need treating first, otherwise your body will not be able to handle the additional Thyroid hormones and you will get sick. It’s the reason so many people struggle with thyroid supplements.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Adrenal-Fat...mp;s=books&qid=1227270599&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Your-Thyroid-How-Keep-Healthy/dp/190514010X/ref=pd_bxgy_b_img_b

Yes, I know you did that non-Cutler chelation protocol, its one of the reasons I don’t hang out on Herballure anymore. I find it too painful to hang around people that are hurting themselves.

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45429
11/21/08 02:00 PM
11/21/08 02:00 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Originally Posted by Sunshine P

Yes, I know you did that non-Cutler chelation protocol, its one of the reasons I don’t hang out on Herballure anymore. I find it too painful to hang around people that are hurting themselves.

Wow Sunshine, I didn't know that was your reason for not sticking around here and I completely agree with you.

I am quickly approaching this too. It's pretty frustrating that no matter how much you explain, most of you refuse to do the Cutler protocol. I love everyone here, but I feel I'm beginning to waste my time trying to "convince" people to detox. Everyone of you have excuses out the butt why you can't do it, but still complain that you feel like garbage.

Sadly, I think I am reaching the end of my time here. You are all free to do whatever detox you want, but I am kind of getting sick of hearing how crappy you feel when you aren't doing anything to change the situation.

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

~Muse
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45447
11/22/08 08:57 AM
11/22/08 08:57 AM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Hi Sunshine,

Thank you for the book recommendations. They do look like they have quite a bit of useful information. I will have to get them. Agree with you on the Hydrocortizone. Stopped taking that quite a while ago and don't plan on taking it again. I will take the more natural approach in supporting my adrenals and thyroid. I am on a two week break soon and I plan to start my chelation then. I just don't know if I should do rounds of DMSA first or jump right into the ALA? I am excited and a little anxious to start but I know you are right, I will be glad I did.

Angelbaby26~

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Birdlady] #45449
11/22/08 09:01 AM
11/22/08 09:01 AM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Hi Birdlady,

Thanks for explaining how your DI has affected you and what you do to bring your pituitary under control. I sure appreciate your advice and concern. Hope you are feeling better.

Angelbaby26~

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45474
11/23/08 04:59 PM
11/23/08 04:59 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
LOL, Hi Birdlady….yes…you summed up the situation pretty well. Not everyone on herballure is like that, but too many are doing it wrong and after a while it gets boring repeating yourself and annoying when advice is ignored. Most of the things people do wrong are so simple to correct, but I guess people find it tricky to know who to trust…but me for one, I know I listen when someone says “don’t do that, that really hurt me!” but not everyone does. (Always puzzled me that?)

But the biggest reason is i was not learning anything anymore.

If you are losing patience on Herballure then it means you understand lots of things…Congrats. You must be feeling better;-)

I love your quote about horses and water…lovely quote that…too true….

And I like the quote with you signature too…;-)

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45476
11/23/08 05:06 PM
11/23/08 05:06 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hi AngelBaby.

Cool, Good luck with chelation. It is your path to optimum health.

DMSA first. Get some DMSA only rounds under your belt first, see how it goes with DMSA first before starting on ALA. Nice low doses too. starting dose is 12.5mgs.

If you are planning on starting chelating Cutler style, then 100pct you need to join "Yahoo Frequent Dose Chelation" sign up for the one email per day. there are many people chelating, discussing everything and they can answer all questions quickly. I been reading all the posts in that group for over 1 year now and there is a LOT of wisdom over there.

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/frequent-dose-chelation/

or ask me if you have any questions.

Take care

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45487
11/24/08 12:52 AM
11/24/08 12:52 AM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Excellent advice as always Sunshine. I have ordered the DMSA and it is on it's way. I agree that I should do rounds of DMSA first and then progress to ALA when I am feeling the benefits from the DMSA I'm sure my body will let me know when it's time to move on.

I will definitely sign up for the daily email from the Yahoo Chelation group and gather the advice I can get there.

Thanks for offering your advice, as you know I respect your opinions and advice. Sorry you are getting frustrated with the forum and I understand where you are coming from, but I can say this, I know that without your advice, I would still be a very sick person, so that's worth it's weight in gold to me, so thanks from the bottom of my heart. I'm sure there are others out there that feel the same way.

Sincerely,

Angelbaby26

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45488
11/24/08 01:24 AM
11/24/08 01:24 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
That is great to hear angel. I also agree with Sunshine that DMSA is better to start off with. Even if it's been months or years after amalgam removal, you probably still have a lot of body mercury. Starting with ALA could in fact make you a lot worse off. You'll be pulling all that body mercury back into the brain. I'd start with as low of a dose as DMSA as you can. Personally I did 15mg, but for some people that would be WAY too much. Each person is different. My husband had to start with 12.5mg because 25mg literally brought him to tears.

If you get really really sick (like having to go the ER), then stop for 4 days. Lower your dosage until you are comfortable with 4 days of detox. You shouldn't be struggling to survive the 4 days and you shouldn't have to take weeks to recover from each round. Remember to take your supplements daily too. Those are almost as important as the DMSA.

Good luck. I'd love to hear how things go for you.

~Muse
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Birdlady] #45518
11/24/08 06:03 PM
11/24/08 06:03 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hey, Angelbaby, thanks for your magnificent words, makes me warm inside to hear you say such fine things. It’s nice to know you benefited from all the learning I had to do. Maybe I will hang out here a bit more than I used to, its nice to be …..anyway….yeah….thanks. Means the world to me that you said that. Thank you and big smiles to you;-)

May I return the complement? Can I remind you of this post…..

http://curezone.com/forums/fm.asp?i=1199500#i

Your words encouraged me to get my family doing HW too. My wife is breast feeding our son so she cannot take the herbs, (Felix is 6 healthy months old now;-)) but I bribed my 8 year old daughter to take the kids Humaworm pills. She is not sick in the slightest, but she is rubbish at eating the healthy foods I prepare/eat. She just wants junk and easy food. Since she broke her ankle earlier this year, vegetables and healthy stuff she made a terrific fuss and not eaten any. Reading your post about the foods that your kids ate after HW made me push through and get her to do a round with me.
Its day 21 oh HW today, last Monday she sat down at the table and ate what we ate, roast chicken, potatoes and cabbage. She ate the lot. Amazing. The previous week she would not have eaten chicken, nor potatoes, and 100pct not the cabbage…LOL. She is even eating brown bread too;-)
I Love Humaworm. Thanks for you cool words, they helped me realise it was so important for my family too. Whenever I thought about getting Lily to do Hw I always thought of your post and the well deserved RRR rating. Thank you.

Re Chelation: yes, Yahoo FDC is very important when you start chelating. You can any question, dumb or complicated, and you will get help pretty quickly. Its free and there is huge mercury knowledge over there. You will save yourself much pain and suffering by reading the posts in that group.

Have you read Culter’s book yet? Amalgam Illness? Its quite important to read it.

You made my day, thanks Angelbaby;-)

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45527
11/24/08 09:09 PM
11/24/08 09:09 PM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Thanks Birdlady for the advice, I appreciate it. I am so super sensitive to everything so I will probably start with 5 mgs and work my way up. I won't even attempt ALA until I am able to get several rounds of DMSA under my belt.

You are very welcome Sunshine! I only speak the truth! I'm glad we have helped each other out. I hope your daughter continues to show signs of progress. I'm thankful that the knowledge I gathered from this forum has brought me where I am today. I have come a long way, and I know you have too, but you have reinforced my thoughts of taking charge of my own health because when you are as sick as I was, it helps to be encouraged by someone who has been in the same shoes and truly understands what it feels like to be given bogus advice from doctors who have no clue. Many of the skepticisms I had you believed also and it was refreshing to know I was not going crazy. Yes I do have Cutler's book, "Amalgam Illness" again thanks to your recommendation. I have recently pulled it out and have been re-reading it. Hopefully with the book and the forum I will start a new phase in my healing process. I'm looking forward to getting started with DMSA and continuing my journey of regaining my health. Peace and Happiness to both of you and hope you both have a lovely, safe and Happy Thanksgiving.

Angelbaby26~

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45546
11/25/08 05:08 PM
11/25/08 05:08 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Don't start me on Doctors!!! ....they still make my blood boil....LOL. It was a great day when i finally gave up on them, because i was forced to take control of my own health for the first time in my life.
It is astonishing that there are SO many different things i have done to get better, and that have worked amazingly, and that my doctors don't know any of them. Well done for avoiding your (regular) doctors, it is an o so important discovery.

5mgs is a great starting dose. Let me know if u have any questions or just want to check something out.

Take care, and thanks for the cool words, you really did make my day;-)

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45563
11/26/08 10:28 AM
11/26/08 10:28 AM
angelbaby26  Offline
NM *****
Hi Sunshine,

I share your same beliefs about Doctors! It's disgusting to me how much money and time they spend going to school to be legal drug pushers! They know nothing about finding the source of your health problems. In my experience they have tried to mask the symptoms and procrastinate to do the proper tests unless you insist you want them done. It is a shame that is what our society has come to. I do believe in natural healers such as in our culture (curanderas) they many have some strange treatments for ailments but they work oddly enough! They use lots of herbs and hand made tinctures to cure what is ailing a person. It is the ancient way of using bio energy, rituals and spiritually to heal the soul, mind and boy as one. It amazes me how powerful they are if you believe and give them a chance to treat and cure you.

Will keep you posted on how the DMSA goes when I start. Glad I made your day, just returning the favor.

Angelbaby26~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So great a power is there of the soul upon the body, that whichever way the soul imagines and dreams, thither doth it lead the body."
— Agrippa, 1510

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: angelbaby26] #45575
11/26/08 02:31 PM
11/26/08 02:31 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
We are on the same page AngelBaby. Totally the same page.

Let me know how the DMSA goes. I'm well interested.

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45580
11/26/08 04:39 PM
11/26/08 04:39 PM
Tumbleweed  Offline
Veteran Member
USA ***
How ya doin' Sunshine! Good to see you are still giving out great advice! Some day soon, I may want to start on a Liver Flushing discussion... Want to hear your take on it.

Nina - great to hear about you doing bettter! I am looking into this avenue now!

TW

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Tumbleweed] #45584
11/26/08 05:39 PM
11/26/08 05:39 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
Hey Tumbleweed....long time no speak....good to hear from you.

Yeah, we can talk about liver flushing if u want. i have done 10 liver flushes. want to talk about it here or start a fresh thread?

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45624
11/28/08 02:12 PM
11/28/08 02:12 PM
Tumbleweed  Offline
Veteran Member
USA ***
Sunshine:

Good to hear from you as well. It has been some time...

Let's start a fresh thread - I think this is such a great topic.

You want to start it, or want me to?

TW

Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Tumbleweed] #45665
11/30/08 12:51 PM
11/30/08 12:51 PM
Sunshine P  Offline
Master Elite Member
London, UK *****
All yours TW...fire away

Sunshine
Re: REIKI SAVED MY LIFE [Re: Sunshine P] #45684
11/30/08 10:13 PM
11/30/08 10:13 PM
Tumbleweed  Offline
Veteran Member
USA ***
OK Sunshine -

Too late tonight, let me try sometime within a few days hopefully. Want to get my thoughts in order... smirk

Later,

TW