News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,075 guests, and 36 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
339,474 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,488 Please HELP!!!
162,254 Open Conspiracy
106,749 History rules
99,148 Symmetry
87,922 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Russ have u considered.... #45103
11/13/08 03:33 PM
11/13/08 03:33 PM
jinx1983  Offline OP
Elite Member
that u reacting so bad to chemtrails, as opposed to other people as i guess, can be a sign that u had not been fully detoxed from mercury in the first place? I know u got rid of all of your symptoms after amalgam removal, but that doesnt have to mean u got rid of all the mercury... suppose some was still in u enough to get u fully back in shape and once chemtrals started it made u react again so sensitevely. i think u havent tried the cutler's protocole and it is imho the only one that can gurantee complete removal.

just a thought, take care.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jinx1983] #45104
11/13/08 03:49 PM
11/13/08 03:49 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jinx,

That could be true, but I also believe with people who have been poisoned long term by mercury may have some permanent damage also (immune or otherwise). I was never the same after being poisoned, no matter how much I detoxed.

We are dealing with a potent neurotoxin and I doubt very much that everybody comes out of it completely new again. Improved perhaps yes, but 100%? from years of this poison doing it's thing? I have my doubts.

So it's not surprising that a person who has undergone such poisoning, may be more suseptible to someone else who has not. The fact Russ succumbed to his amalgams like he did (as have many of us), is also indicative that his body (like ours), may handle toxins like this even less than other people might. So future exposures of any kind might be no easier for him than the amalgams were. If anything, the body can set up an immune response to future exposures in a desperate attempt to get the person to remove themselves from it, because it recognises it now for what it is.

That's another possibility too....there could be any reasons.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45107
11/13/08 05:33 PM
11/13/08 05:33 PM
jinx1983  Offline OP
Elite Member
bexy ure making me feel so depressed but I realise it's a sad real possibility what ure saying. i may be in idealistic denial, but i refuse to believe we are THAT sensitive to it, I mean we are MUCH MUCH MORE sesitive to those toxins (genetically) but once someone has recovered fully and been better than ever before - like in russ's case - and takes care of his health MUCH better than most people then the body should handle the ongoing exposure.
plus the fact that we all have normal cbc's, thyroid panels etc etc so normal values of all those basic things, tells me things cannot be fully permanently damaged, that the body should heal non the less. If anything, there is a 'leftover' of the problem but not permanent damage per se. i like what u said about imune response, very wise, that after years our immune ystsem is sensitized. But if thats the case there are alternatve approaches of desensitizing the immune system, at any rate i believe something can be done. and russ will never know if he doesnt fid out, like do a round of ala.

i also wanna believe this is what's happening to u (and me i guess) bex, something to scewed up, but it's fixable problem is finding what is the 'leftover' problem of years of amalgam illness, thats the real challenge.

but i probbaly am being idealistic and naive too, i guess i have to believe in recvery otherwise i can just go and blast my brains out.

Last edited by jinx1983; 11/13/08 05:37 PM.
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45108
11/13/08 05:38 PM
11/13/08 05:38 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Originally Posted by Bex
I was never the same after being poisoned, no matter how much I detoxed.

I think you never detoxed. DMSA chelation can make you feel better but it's no real detox.

You need to chelate 12-36 months with lipoic acid to be "detoxed"

Did you do this?

Jammes Recommends: Try Cutler Chelation.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

moderate poisoning: 50 Rounds ALA
severe poisoning: 80-150 Rounds ALA
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jammes] #45111
11/13/08 07:17 PM
11/13/08 07:17 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Jinx I agree with both of your posts. I wonder if maybe all the mercury isn't out yet too. And as we have all found out, mercury can affect people differently. For me it has made my endocrine system just go totally crazy. Another woman on here, Katson, it affects her in the joints and muscles. My husband the mercury affects his digestion.

I'm going to continue to detox even after I feel better. Just to make sure. Even Dr. Cutler says to do this in his book.

but i probbaly am being idealistic and naive too, i guess i have to believe in recvery otherwise i can just go and blast my brains out.

That is definitely the mercury, but I know how you feel. Somedays this just seems like such a huge task that I won't ever be able to finish. My goodness, I want to have kids in the next 5 years and with this going on, I can't...It's horrifying.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Birdlady] #45112
11/13/08 08:50 PM
11/13/08 08:50 PM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Hi Everyone
Just wanted to put my 2cents worth in here. I have been doing pretty good and feeling fairly well until they start the chemtrails. I can tell they are spraying even before I go look at the sky. How? I start feeling weak, muscle fatigue, i get the shakes really bad and I can taste the salty metal taste...feel it on my lips and my mouth gets dry. Today I got up and was ok but an hour or so after I got up I got the shakes and the weakness started hitting me. They have been spraying heavy today...the whole sky is solid white. You can even see the new lines on top of the white. I have felt run down today and I have had the shakes all day. I think Bex is right when you get the mercury out of the teeth the body sets up an immune response to it and it reacts to it. Every time you come in contact with it you have an upset. I have been doing real well the last 2 weeks, even getting up in the morning feeling real well and very energetic...felt like me again. Then today the high spray in the air and slow moving morning, just felt like crap all day. I have been chelating some too and feeling pretty good while doing it suprisingly but after today I feel like I did before I got the fillings out. I have even been having stomach problems today too on top of it all. After the last 2 weeks I thought I was back to me but no and this happens every time they spray heavy. Anyways I just thought I would throw that out there and see what you all think?
Rachel

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jammes] #45114
11/13/08 09:19 PM
11/13/08 09:19 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
I think you never detoxed. DMSA chelation can make you feel better but it's no real detox.

You need to chelate 12-36 months with lipoic acid to be "detoxed"

Did you do this?

I agree with you on this, but alpha lipoic acid has no affect on me, other than worsening yeast. Some reckon that is a sign, but for me it just made my situation worse long term and I noticed no sign of detoxing and no improvement whatsoever with it.

I was on a very high dose of it, every 3 hours also. It should have produced a sign of mercury movement/detox and it did not appear to do so. I am wary of using it again after the yeast because everytime something makes my yeast worse, I can't seem to get back to how I was....

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jinx1983] #45115
11/13/08 09:26 PM
11/13/08 09:26 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jinx,

My post was not mean to depress you or anybody. When I say damage, I do not mean totally handicapped. I'll clarify and I should have clarified before.

I detoxed alot of my mercury and felt like a new person, I kid you not. Everything started to get better, but yes it took time. However, though I had improved markedly, I personally feel I was never going to be 100%, because there was always a weakness there and I always had to stick to a relatively good diet, though I was able to loosen up much more and even cheat. There were always a few signs that I was never 100%.

NOw, whether that was from permanent damage, OR from remaining mercury? I cannot be certain, because since I got the virus and the possible cavitations, my body ceased asserting itself with mercury and producing any detox. So I kind of stopped where I was at. See at the time I was improving markedly, I believe I was still detoxing mercury year after year after year. Though I felt pretty darned good, it was still coming out, so just imagine how I would have felt had that continued and not been interrupted with this shoddy virus and other issues?

Infections like this take an enormous toll on immunity and mercury may have been the culprit that set me up for this happening in the first place. Had I not had mercury poisoning, or possible damage from it? I may not have been so suseptible to getting these infections and my body unable to assert itself against them.

There are many things I could try, yes I know. So many and at times I get overwhelmed considering it all but so much just does not work. Trust me, I have tried chelation both with DMSA and ALA and neither have any impact anymore. Either because there is not enough mercury to detox, or my body simply isn't responding.

I think it was Hal Huggins that said that jawbone infections (cavitations) can be worse than mercury toxicity and even Andy Cutler said that if they are present, they can stop a person in their tracks from improving and detoxing hte mercury properly.....so there are all kinds of possibilities. I am amazed I am keeping going to be honest. I think that is just my diet. Outside of that, I'd be a worse mess.

So don't get down Jinx, I'm not talking major damage like you think, but I am talking about possible damage over time from long term poisoning that "might" be enough that the body isn't as strong as it should have been had it never been poisoned, which may have been why this all happened to me.

Again, I cannot be certain guys. I am just speculating from an unprofessional position.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: skieslimit] #45116
11/13/08 09:30 PM
11/13/08 09:30 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
I think it is entirely possible that the chemtrails can cause health problems. Please don't take this as saying I don't believe you guys because I certainly do!

I disagree with Russ where he believes they are doing this to hurt us. I actually don't think that's what they are doing. Some may think this is naive, but I don't like to jump to conclusions unless we have proof. We have proof that weather modification is happening. I think they are using a cocktail of toxic materials simply because it gets the job done. Obviously you would need some type of metal or metallic material to create negative charge to move weather systems and to create new ones.

There are so many other ways they can poison us, which they are already doing, that is working very well. Why waste the time on flying planes around? Because it isn't about us. It's about the weather.

Like I said, I know some of you may disagree with this, but I really don't think they are there to "hurt" us. They literally get on TV and tell people to inject themselves with mercury flu shots. They tell cancer victims to take chemotherapy as a treatment. They don't need to cover the skies with it. People WILLINGLY take the poison.

When conspiracies unwind, will you slam shut or free your mind or stay hypnotized.

~Muse
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jinx1983] #45117
11/13/08 09:33 PM
11/13/08 09:33 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by jinx1983
that u reacting so bad to chemtrails, as opposed to other people as i guess, can be a sign that u had not been fully detoxed from mercury in the first place? I know u got rid of all of your symptoms after amalgam removal, but that doesnt have to mean u got rid of all the mercury... suppose some was still in u enough to get u fully back in shape and once chemtrals started it made u react again so sensitevely. i think u havent tried the cutler's protocole and it is imho the only one that can gurantee complete removal.

just a thought, take care.

I've got to admit that I've wondered about this, too. Russ, I asked you in another post and if you responded I never saw it, but you promote Andy Cutler's detox protocol of chelators and method yet have never used them that I understand.... So I don't think you've rid yourself of your load, either. I know I haven't. I think partly why I've fared pretty well even though I have a heavy body burden is perhaps how health conscious I have been since my early 20s. I couldn't count all the cleanses and detoxes I USE to do. (And need to do that again and more). I tend to get bored focusing on my illnesses, but also think doing so can give them power. Understanding them and staying motivated is one thing....but for instance, even though I have fibromyalgia I don't think of myself that way or keep telling myself I have it. (However my back issues do not allow me to ignore them....I have to be careful or I could hurt myself further and am delicate). I function though - I work.... I am limited, (and performing physical tasks like too much housework is hard due to back issues) but it gives me a mental boost to get out. I suppose I draw energy from the kids, too. I can go in bummed out and go to school and start smiling and lose myself in "serving" or thinking about others because, with teenagers, you have no choice : ) That is a universal principle, too, though..... Losing yourself thinking about and or doing for others does more for you than even those you "serve" or as much at least. On a side note there, the serving needs to come from pure motives. One thing I do not do is take meals to people like most women at church think of as service. That is not how I serve. To do so stresses me out so I don't do that willingly normally as a rule although if I feel its truly needed and DO feel inspired to do it on my own - not because I've been asked - it does feel good : ) I'm not saying that is a problem with anyone here - but one other issue to consider is that both you and Bex, Russ, are single. I guess my point has to do more with a feeling of connectedness and folks with mercury toxicity do for some reason seem to have issues with that due to social anxieties or just not feeling well or whatever. My husband can be a huge pain in the butt....he has been lately more than I felt I could even deal with a couple days ago. Due to some of his issues, he sometimes doesn't sleep well and to not keep me up, too, he sleeps in the guest room off and on. Last night he slept with me just cause he missed me. I'm not talking about sex, either. I slept so cozy just knowing he was next to me.... I needed to feel physically close to him. We also need touch. (Again - not talking sex). You can see people visibly relax, sometimes, when you just touch their arms, etc. Its a human need. We need petted sometimes smile Anyway - although he has been a pain, my hubby is a sweetheart. He just has issues stemming from his early childhood that he cannot help. Some things he can, but he's trying to remedy them. (And its really all about heaing right now). Not too many would have seriously taken him on knowing what I did but I have a strong need to be needed. Maybe it helps me feel secure. I guess the point is, though, that even with the stress he brings on a lot, having him as part of my life definitely fills a void that would be there otherwise. Its a documented fact that married people live longer. I'm not trying to promote that necessarily, but loneliness can DEFINITELY be a factor in healing as well. (Not to be too personal). I am going through separation anxiety from my children. My oldest married almost a year ago now and I felt like a part of me had been ripped out cause she married someone from out of state - but we are close by phone and I've adjusted. (And she was away for college anyway). My youngest is a senior now and will also be going out of state. So I will have an empty nest without them even being near and its about killed me at times - but they are and still will be (and moreso in the future again hopefully) part of my life along with the families they create. There is something to be said about family in what ever form it is in (other than "unnatural" ones).... Growing old together. I still feel a need to "check out my market value" sometimes as a friend from Germany once called it.... : ) But its nothing but ego reassurance. I get that my husband needs that, too, although not as much any more. He is getting to be an old fart : ) Right now a cranky old fart : ) (But a sweet one). I'm rambling and getting off on a lot of different tangents. Sorry. The long winded point, though, is it is healthier to reach outside comfort levels - maybe open the door to relationships more IN PERSON. They're worth the investment and even risks. I still say you two ought to hook up somehow : ) (Bex and Russ). I'm sure you're already friends, though, and really that is what we need. We should ideally be married to our best friends. Sometimes, to be honest, I've felt like being on here is only negative support - but for the most part I feel a bond with many of you on here and the support means a lot to me. I need to put my money where my mouth is too, though, and let down some walls myself. I don't do much socially other than work. I need to....

Of course I'm not trying to downgrade any physical issues. Only bringing up the point that emotions, etc. also play a huge part in the physical, too. Huge... Even in resistance and immunity. There could be an element of depression.... We love you on here, though. I think every one of us should be more sensitive to what we say to each other. I think the reason Linear and many of the evolutionists get antagonistic is due to defensiveness or feeling rebellious from being told they're bad or whatever. If anything - we all need to hear and know our self worth which is "great in the sight of God." We are all more sensitive and need each other more than we may even admit to ourselves. (Enough for my soapbox : )

Last edited by Jeanie; 11/13/08 10:02 PM.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Jeanie] #45121
11/13/08 10:17 PM
11/13/08 10:17 PM
Russ  Online Content

Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
I disagree with Russ where he believes they are doing this to hurt us.

I've been researching government corruption long enough to be absolutely convinced that nearly all disease today is intentionally caused. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

The endless thrust to keep mercury-aluminum-and other toxins in vaccines, MSG in baby food, fluoride in water, NutraSweet on the market, etc., etc., is not a mistake and is not caused by inefficiency. It is by design.

After connecting the dots like we have for the past 18 years (we started this about 1990), Laura and I both have concluded that a reason they are spraying (not the only reason) is because so many people have stopped eating GMO foods, MSG, ingesting fluoride, NutraSweet (thank you Donald Rumsfeld), mercury, and all of the other known toxins. People were actually getting smarter and healthier and that means lost revenue for the pharmaceutical companies and population growth, which is their #1 enemy. They want population reduction in the worst possible way.

Now, the only way to be sure people will ingest toxins is by distributing it in a way that we cannot avoid it... The air.

Evil is alive and well, just as the Bible tells us. This time we are now entering is replete with lies, and is a dangerous time because of the raw, mindless, evil that currently controls every nation in the world that flies a yellow fringe around the border of its flag.

I've got to admit that I've wondered about this, too. Russ, I asked you in another post and if you responded I never saw it, but you promote Andy Cutler's detox protocol of chelators and method yet have never used them that I understand

I promote Andy's book because it's an excellent book with the best collection of mercury information you can find. Whether or not a person wants to use his detox protocol is their decision.

I didn't use it because I didn't know about it when I detoxed. Actually, I didn't know much at all about mercury when I detoxed. I didn't know mercury was the cause of my 17 physical health symptoms and numerous emotional symptoms until after I had my amalgams removed and all of these symptoms went away.

I detoxed primarily with Chlorella, and later, Algin, and my health, emotions, and memory were better than they had ever been in my life. In fact, I didn't know a person could feel so good.

It was not until chemtrail spraying began in my area that I began to go back downhill so abruptly.

About all the stuff you said about keeping a positive attitude...

That's fine and great, and I think it's important to stay positive. In fact, anyone who knows me well will tell you that I am one of the most positive people they've met. I'm not trying to brag at all. I just know that being positive is not a problem for me; It never has been.

I also know that very few diseases are mentally induced. The powers-that-be would like you do believe that they are so you will stay distracted from the real solutions.

On days when chemtrail spraying stops, ALL OF MY HEALTH SYMPTOMS GO AWAY. All of them, in about 2 hours or less.

When chemtrail spraying stops, I feel incredible...As good as I did when my amalgams first came out.

Chemtrail spraying is highly toxic to EVERYONE, it's just that some people, like me, who may still have resident mercury and who are otherwise sensitive anyway, feel the effects before others do.

The sad thing about people is that they are not forward looking. They almost never do anything until there's a fire to put out, and unfortunately, that will be way too late for what's coming.

As I always say about these things, this the stuff the Bible prophesied about; We are living through the beginning of it right now, and amazingly, we are allowing it to happen.

I certainly wish the people who are not having symptoms would take this much more seriously because it's only a short matter of time before most everyone has symptoms, and they are going to get much worse.

Remember, the U.S. has just DOUBLED their tanker fleet. They purchased 400 new tankers that will be operational throughout the next few years. You can expect chemtrail activity to become the norm, even though they have now made chemtrails shorter and harder to see, for the most part.

The prophecies predict 1/3 of the population of Earth dying. I am preparing and doing my best to make sure I'm part of the 2/3 that are left. Those who do not prepare will find themselves in a lot of trouble.

I'm not fear mongering and would never want to spread inaccurate information, but I know that more people will take me seriously when they begin to realize how many people are currently sick and as they see the population actually reducing.

When we first started teaching people about amalgam fillings, most people blew me off as being fringe. Not anymore!

When we first started talking about Oklahoma City and how 3 additional bombs were found in the building by the local bomb squad (we have the news video with the bomb squad captain talking about them finding the additional bombs), people thought we didn't know what we ware talking about because they didn't see it on the news. Now you can see the video of these professionals all over the Internet. People aren't mocking anymore.

When we first started talking about vaccine dangers, people would get that glazed over look in their eyes. Nobody's laughing anymore.

When we were talking about the federal reserve bank and the court cases defining "income", or talking about NAFTA and GATT destroying the U.S. economy, or talking about phone taps and civilian prison camps, people were ignoring it all pretending we didn't know what we were talking about. They're not laughing anymore.

Now we're talking about chemtrails, and massive population reductions and (some) people are still laughing. Well guess what these people won't be doing in a short time from now.

Mercury kills cells. Aluminum kills cells. Lead, arsenic, mycoplasma, kills cells. It does not matter what color you are, where you live, or what you're attitude is. If you're exposed, you will have cells dying as a result.

There is no time left for keeping our heads in the sand. We've got a real tough ride ahead and there is no one to blame but our apathetic, over-entertained selves.

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Russ] #45126
11/14/08 12:00 AM
11/14/08 12:00 AM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I agree with Russ, the ptb want to control the masses and would never be able to control this many people without dumbing us down and poisoning us. They can't control this many, their goal is to kill a large amount of people and bring the ones that are left to their knees through fear, and I think martial law is in the near future.
Chemtrails, yeah control the weather and are big time weapons for them, not to mention the fact that they can do a huge amount of damage to the earth and the ionisphere that helps protect us from the radiation the sun puts off. You just have to do the research to see how HAARP works and what they can do with it.
Of course they want us sick and dumb so we don't see what they are doing or they would not gotten this far...mercury fillings, shots,our food ect... Yeah I think the bible is right on and the signs are all lining up and the ride has begun.

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45128
11/14/08 01:47 AM
11/14/08 01:47 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
It should have produced a sign of mercury movement/detox and it did not appear to do so.

Increased yeast is a sign of mercury movement/detox. Also you brain won't have magically detoxed itself even after many years of no hg exposure. So you are still as toxic as you where when you had your amalgams removed. This is a fact.

You cannot say you detoxed if you haven't done many months/years of ALA chelation. Did you do this?

Last edited by jammes; 11/14/08 01:49 AM.

if you are hg toxic try DMSA. If that doesn't do it try ALA. If that still doesn't do it you are not toxic or there is a hidden source of exposure.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jammes] #45131
11/14/08 02:43 AM
11/14/08 02:43 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Chemtrails are real!!!!! I agree when they spray I get alot worse, on off days I feel myself again, but when they do it again I FEEL HORRIBLE, even on a good day when my GATORS or Dolphins win big and I should be happy, they ruin that and make me very depressed.

Originally Posted by jammes
It should have produced a sign of mercury movement/detox and it did not appear to do so.

Increased yeast is a sign of mercury movement/detox. Also you brain won't have magically detoxed itself even after many years of no hg exposure. So you are still as toxic as you where when you had your amalgams removed. This is a fact.

You cannot say you detoxed if you haven't done many months/years of ALA chelation. Did you do this?
Besides that did they do the Selenium to just turn if off in your body? I truly believe some ammounts of selenium and not too much is the key to MERCURY detox or turning it off in your body, not just ALA. our bodies run on minerals, period.

Last edited by Sean; 11/14/08 02:47 AM.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jammes] #45133
11/14/08 04:22 AM
11/14/08 04:22 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jammes,

No, I never did regular alpha lipoic acid. Because at that time, I felt well on just the DMSA and other things I did and was still in the process of detoxing at the time I got the virus and other problems. That's when my body stopped responding to detoxes and I came to a standstill.

I may try the ALA again, but not looking forward to it as I truly noticed nothing like mercury detox symptoms (and I know how it feels when I start detoxing mercury). Again all I had was worst yeast, becuase ala can feed yeast. When you have low immunity, then you're a sitting duck.

Yeah could be mercury. But certainly no sign of worsening or improvements in that regard.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45139
11/14/08 07:31 AM
11/14/08 07:31 AM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
I don't think ALA feeds yeast. When hg is being moved yeast problems increase. It is not the chelating agent that causes candida it is the heavy metals.

Cutler says this:

Yeast is actually a brain related problem (it is controlled by
inadequate hormone levels, especially hydrocortisone) and while it
improves with body detox, it doesn't go away until the brain is
cleared if it is a real bad case.

If you are really toxic DMSA is will not cure you and if you don't use ALA lifelong problems are to be expected. Cutler writes about this in AI.

Not only yeast but also endocrine problems and psychiatric stuff/neuro stuff.

What are your problems?

Last edited by jammes; 11/14/08 08:00 AM.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jammes] #45142
11/14/08 08:08 AM
11/14/08 08:08 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
My problems now appear to be infection related. They started with eye infection in 2003 and the infection spread from the eyes into the body becoming a systemic and serious infection. So much so, I would go off-balance, slurr my words and could not even type as fast. luckily that improved "somewhat", but I was left with a permanent infection regardless. One that flares upon exercising even moreso. Sore throats, fevers, etc.

AFter that, had further dental work, which worsened the entire condition moreso, again, permanently so. NOt sure what caused it, but assume some kind of hidden infection. As a doctor detected on his EAV machine, wet gangrene in the lefthand side of the mouth. Yet no xray or anything else shows a problem.

So what I'm dealing with appears infection/s related. And these keep the immune system continually challenged/exhausted and unable to deal with other things like yeast or remaining mercury (which it was previously actively detoxing every year, as I was improving more nad more as time went on).

Chelation used to produce reactions/results. It stopped doing this after I got this ill. I truly know what it feels like when mercury is being moved/removed. This sensation fails to happen no matter how much DMSA or ALA I am using. I have tried a few times now and it's done nothing more than worsen yeast and left me in a more vulnerable state than before, with no sign of detox and/or improvement.

Lots of things I could still try I guess. Things for my adrenals, cats' claw for infection, further ALA, etc etc.

Diet does work eventually, but after even a small cheat, I relapse and have to start from scratch. And it takes many weeks to achieve anything. This is abnormal obviously. If it was just mercury? I'd be as I was. I am not the same after these infections, they are in fact, much worse than the mercury was.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45158
11/14/08 11:32 AM
11/14/08 11:32 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
I'm agreeing with James. Welcome to the forum James! I don't see how all of you can know what's going on until you actually get the mercury out with Cutler's protocol. I think I'm one of the few following it. I love all of you guys very much, but I think sometimes it's hard to know if it's still mercury causing problems or if you need to seek other medical help! I am on round 7 and I still have a LONG way to go. It may take a few rounds for your body to even respond to the chelating agent. I know it wasn't until round 5 when I really started feeling the mercury come out of my body.

I'm a little distraught today. I was having nightmares all night about my neighbor. It actually made me wake up a few hours earlier than usual. It concerned me so much I went to the local newspaper's website and looked in the obituaries...

He died Tuesday night!!! I just started balling my eyes out. He is one of the millions of people who willing took their poison. He willingly suffered through God only knows how many rounds of Chemotherapy. They have made us so dependent on their food, vaccines, and poison pharmaceutical drugs. The last time I talked to my neighbor he told me how much chemo was helping him and how nice his doctors and nurses were. It's so upsetting to me and we told him to go see a natural doctor. I doubt he ever did. I watched my sister go through chemo and radiation...I can't take this anymore. And now the doctors will champion Ken's death as a success because it shrunk his tumor a few percentage points. Doesn't matter to them that he died in pain.

~Muse
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Birdlady] #45161
11/14/08 12:21 PM
11/14/08 12:21 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Originally Posted by Birdlady
. I watched my sister go through chemo and radiation...I can't take this anymore. And now the doctors will champion Ken's death as a success because it shrunk his tumor a few percentage points. Doesn't matter to them that he died in pain.

Yes the medical system is insane. They are doing many bad things but i feel most cruel thing of all is brain damaging little babies with vaccinations. It's really sad that the pediatricians are so naive.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jammes] #45169
11/14/08 03:28 PM
11/14/08 03:28 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Hi Jammes, ((( Smiles )))

I agree.. Yet I'm lucky my kids are still alive.
I think alot of babies have probably died from this and they have called their death something else.
Unknown, crib death ect..
Just think what happens to babies in the womb.
From mercury in our teeth from vaccinations we recieve.
From mercury in the air water ect..
Not to mention all the pesticides and other chemicals inside
our bodies the miscarriges and birth defects it probably has caused.
Plus sickness in older age immune problems lactose and wheat intolerance the list goes on and on but you all know it.
The Corperate Merchants cause the most harm to human life on this planet..
Not to mention the environment either..

Yes the medical system is insane.
They are doing many bad things but i feel most cruel thing of all is brain damaging little babies with vaccinations.
It's really sad that the pediatricians are so naive.

Take Care
Lynn

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jinx1983] #45171
11/14/08 05:18 PM
11/14/08 05:18 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Originally Posted by jinx1983
that u reacting so bad to chemtrails, as opposed to other people as i guess, can be a sign that u had not been fully detoxed from mercury in the first place?

yeah maybe he also should stop taking colloidal silver:

Here is what andy say about it:

Amalgam is highly advocated by the majority of dentists, and of the population.

Thimerosal preserved vaccines are highly advocated by the majority of
physicians.

They're just as wrong as the fools who advocate colloidal silver.

Never use it.

Mercurochrome and merthiolate kill pathogens just as well, and for the same
reason. All
heavy metals are great biocides. They kill all life. Since you are alive, they
aren't any
better for you than for the pathogens.

The benefits of silver are you have a good chance of developing epilepsy or
going insane
with mood instability. These are permanent conditions. Not a very worthwhile
price to
pay for modest temporary relief from whatever pathogen it was you could have
gotten rid
of permanently by detoxing.

Andy

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Russ] #45202
11/15/08 05:24 PM
11/15/08 05:24 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Russ
I disagree with Russ where he believes they are doing this to hurt us.

I've been researching government corruption long enough to be absolutely convinced that nearly all disease today is intentionally caused. There is no doubt in my mind whatsoever.

The endless thrust to keep mercury-aluminum-and other toxins in vaccines, MSG in baby food, fluoride in water, NutraSweet on the market, etc., etc., is not a mistake and is not caused by inefficiency. It is by design.

After connecting the dots like we have for the past 18 years (we started this about 1990), Laura and I both have concluded that a reason they are spraying (not the only reason) is because so many people have stopped eating GMO foods, MSG, ingesting fluoride, NutraSweet (thank you Donald Rumsfeld), mercury, and all of the other known toxins. People were actually getting smarter and healthier and that means lost revenue for the pharmaceutical companies and population growth, which is their #1 enemy. They want population reduction in the worst possible way.

Now, the only way to be sure people will ingest toxins is by distributing it in a way that we cannot avoid it... The air.

Evil is alive and well, just as the Bible tells us. This time we are now entering is replete with lies, and is a dangerous time because of the raw, mindless, evil that currently controls every nation in the world that flies a yellow fringe around the border of its flag.

I've got to admit that I've wondered about this, too. Russ, I asked you in another post and if you responded I never saw it, but you promote Andy Cutler's detox protocol of chelators and method yet have never used them that I understand

I promote Andy's book because it's an excellent book with the best collection of mercury information you can find. Whether or not a person wants to use his detox protocol is their decision.

I didn't use it because I didn't know about it when I detoxed. Actually, I didn't know much at all about mercury when I detoxed. I didn't know mercury was the cause of my 17 physical health symptoms and numerous emotional symptoms until after I had my amalgams removed and all of these symptoms went away.

I detoxed primarily with Chlorella, and later, Algin, and my health, emotions, and memory were better than they had ever been in my life. In fact, I didn't know a person could feel so good.

It was not until chemtrail spraying began in my area that I began to go back downhill so abruptly.

About all the stuff you said about keeping a positive attitude...

That's fine and great, and I think it's important to stay positive. In fact, anyone who knows me well will tell you that I am one of the most positive people they've met. I'm not trying to brag at all. I just know that being positive is not a problem for me; It never has been.

I also know that very few diseases are mentally induced. The powers-that-be would like you do believe that they are so you will stay distracted from the real solutions.

On days when chemtrail spraying stops, ALL OF MY HEALTH SYMPTOMS GO AWAY. All of them, in about 2 hours or less.

When chemtrail spraying stops, I feel incredible...As good as I did when my amalgams first came out.

Chemtrail spraying is highly toxic to EVERYONE, it's just that some people, like me, who may still have resident mercury and who are otherwise sensitive anyway, feel the effects before others do.

The sad thing about people is that they are not forward looking. They almost never do anything until there's a fire to put out, and unfortunately, that will be way too late for what's coming.

As I always say about these things, this the stuff the Bible prophesied about; We are living through the beginning of it right now, and amazingly, we are allowing it to happen.

I certainly wish the people who are not having symptoms would take this much more seriously because it's only a short matter of time before most everyone has symptoms, and they are going to get much worse.

Remember, the U.S. has just DOUBLED their tanker fleet. They purchased 400 new tankers that will be operational throughout the next few years. You can expect chemtrail activity to become the norm, even though they have now made chemtrails shorter and harder to see, for the most part.

The prophecies predict 1/3 of the population of Earth dying. I am preparing and doing my best to make sure I'm part of the 2/3 that are left. Those who do not prepare will find themselves in a lot of trouble.

I'm not fear mongering and would never want to spread inaccurate information, but I know that more people will take me seriously when they begin to realize how many people are currently sick and as they see the population actually reducing.

When we first started teaching people about amalgam fillings, most people blew me off as being fringe. Not anymore!

When we first started talking about Oklahoma City and how 3 additional bombs were found in the building by the local bomb squad (we have the news video with the bomb squad captain talking about them finding the additional bombs), people thought we didn't know what we ware talking about because they didn't see it on the news. Now you can see the video of these professionals all over the Internet. People aren't mocking anymore.

When we first started talking about vaccine dangers, people would get that glazed over look in their eyes. Nobody's laughing anymore.

When we were talking about the federal reserve bank and the court cases defining "income", or talking about NAFTA and GATT destroying the U.S. economy, or talking about phone taps and civilian prison camps, people were ignoring it all pretending we didn't know what we were talking about. They're not laughing anymore.

Now we're talking about chemtrails, and massive population reductions and (some) people are still laughing. Well guess what these people won't be doing in a short time from now.

Mercury kills cells. Aluminum kills cells. Lead, arsenic, mycoplasma, kills cells. It does not matter what color you are, where you live, or what you're attitude is. If you're exposed, you will have cells dying as a result.

There is no time left for keeping our heads in the sand. We've got a real tough ride ahead and there is no one to blame but our apathetic, over-entertained selves.

Russ, if that was me that said that about disagreeing about them meaning to hurt us, it isn't that I don't believe SOMEONE is trying to....just don't think pilots realize what is going on and/or are perhaps thinking what they're doing is to serve some other purpose. They are basically puppets in this like the majority are. I think most people are good. Even those with these evil agendas may think they are doign things for te betterment of the future of humans somehow. They're fed or believe lies about over population, etc. etc.

My point is only that you probably ought to de some serious, like Cutler protocol, detoxing (and that includes me) and that, perhaps, depression could be impacting your healing.

Personally I AM married and that does not mean life is perfect, though. We are having a serious rough patch presently.... We will make it through due to sheer will, but not easy. Relationships involve risk and I knew what they were before marrying.... I still prefer it to the alternative, though.

I know none of this is Jammes (sp) point, but I have personally wondered about why you haven't used Cutler's protoco, too, and just think its interesting both you and Bex's immune systems aren't recovering. No offense intended anywhere.... I know you keep saying you're repoisoned, but you may want to consider a more aggressive detox program and the other factors.

I agree with Sean though, too, that just plain old minerals could be an better alternative. There were disagreements on the adult and frequent chelation sites about that. I tend to think Mother Nature would give natural remedies. And one guy believed Modifilan (like algin only much stronger) was enough...... I just think there could also be emotional factors, too, in healing.

I know you're positive... But be careful dwelling on all this too much. Not saying its not real. We all have to be careful not to be caught up in fear. Faith casts out fear. Its all going to be ok....ultimately. Maybe more of that needs to be addressed.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Jeanie] #45203
11/15/08 05:57 PM
11/15/08 05:57 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jeanie,

I used cutler's protocol with DMSA for a long time and I was still getting detox reactions from it, which is why I didn't go and switch to ALA. I was healing very well and life was looking good.

However, at the time I was still detoxing, I got the severe eye infection, which spread into the rest of my system and become a chronic illness which has never gone.

Now, after this, plus further dental work (which I suspect may have caused an underlying infection somewhere), my active detoxing and healing came to a total standstill.

This could have been from the still present mercury and/or possible damaged immunity or simply lowered immunity which allowed the virus/bacteria to get in and take an awful toll on me. It's not so easy to close the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Things are different now and from other challenges/damage to my immune system, my body does not respond to chelation/detox protocols. It pretty much came to a standstill from that time onwards. There could be more to it, more dental work may have created jawbone infection because that too was done during that time. Andy mentions how cavitations can be the cause of a person coming to a standstill from detoxing mercury.

This might be why my body simply doesn't respond to chelation. Yet it used to and very very well. So well, I couldn't handle the symptoms at times and had to keep taking breaks. This is no longer the case.

So it's all very well to consider that I never finished up andy's protocol with ALA, but I never got the chance to do so, before I was hit with all this at the time I was still healing from mercury poisoning, which stopped my body from asserting itself and actively responding to detox/chelation.

If I want that to change? I would need to remove the barriers that are preventing my system from properly dealing with the still contained mercury. Easier said than done, it's a mysterious problem and hasn't been detected for exactly what it is.

Without being gross here, I have a metallic discolouration down in the nether regions (private parts where it ought to be pink). Like a dark grey tattooing. Now this was bad when I had amalgams many years ago, but it started to improve and fade after amalgam removal and detox (took years). However, since the virus? And since I still have mercury in my system and no doubt further exposure from dental office visits, the discolouration has returned and is worse than ever.

This is one of the signs of mercury poisoning. Men can get it there also. Grey discolouration in the genitals. It's embarrassing to admit, but this might ring a bell with someone else who may have this. You need to check yourself there and have a look (inside where it should be pink). It's similar to the tattooing that people can get in the gums.

It's interesting how my healing corresponded with this tattooing going away. Yet it returned when my body could no longer keep up with the detoxing and the still contained mercury started to build up in the tissues again, instead of being detoxed out like it had been. Add that plus further visits to dental office which exposed my vulnerable system to further mercury vapor, and you can see the possibility of what might be going on.

If I responded in anyway to chelation? I'd be actively doing it. I've tried many times since, with ALA included. No response. Yes, some increased yeast, but nothing else. I even used very high doses, which should have produced "something".

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45205
11/15/08 09:52 PM
11/15/08 09:52 PM
jammes  Offline
Graduate Member
Originally Posted by Bex
If I responded in anyway to chelation? I'd be actively doing it. I've tried many times since, with ALA included. No response. Yes, some increased yeast, but nothing else. I even used very high doses, which should have produced "something".

It doesn't always work like this. When i started with cutler i had only very little symptoms on round. I thought i was mercury free but still felt sick like a dog. I did 15 rounds ALA and thought it wasn't working for me. Then after round 20 i made gains. Progress can be very subtle and slow but if you are patient and chelate for many months you will get better!

Doing 3-4 rounds with ALA is not enough unfortunately. Andy says you need to chelate for several months before you can be sure that metals are not your problem.

I don't know why you believe your body has to react in a certain way because it has done so in the past.
Don't do 2-3 rounds and expect any progress or changes. Do 15 or 20 rounds and if this produces zero results quit chelation.I don't think you have anything to lose. ALA is cheap.

Also ask yourself why your yeast gets worse with ALA? All the autistic kids get yeast problems when they are being chelated.... Are you sure your are not toxic? Maybe you have really a low body burden but still enough in your brain to make you sick.

What is the total number of ALA rounds you have done?

Last edited by jammes; 11/15/08 09:54 PM.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: jammes] #45206
11/15/08 10:07 PM
11/15/08 10:07 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jammes,

Thanks for your post and I will do more based upon what you have stated here. The total number of ALA rounds? ..... I think about 4-5 total. I mean that's here and there. The last two were at high doses (over 200 mg) and still no mercury detox symptoms or improvements. But I will try again and keep doing some.

This is not easy, because I now have work experience to do, plus I get very tired and need my sleep. I'll have to work something out.

It's not that I think I"m not toxic, it's that my healing/detox came to a stand still and everything changed after the virus/infection. That is what is keeping my immunity down to where it is. I don't even get proper die off anymore from yeast programmes. Things are not responding as they once did before these infections.

Andy said that if a person has cavitations (jawbone infections) this can hinder or even stop a person improving. So that's something to also consider. Hal Huggins says cavitation patients are sicker than mercury poisoned patients. If what I have is that? Then I can attest to those statements.

However, very hard to diagnose and I've had contradictory reports on where they are. Not easy.

But aside from this, your post was encouraging regardless. There is far more to this than mercury however and something even worse....though mercury may have put me in that position in the first place.

Thanks again Jammes.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45208
11/15/08 11:18 PM
11/15/08 11:18 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Bex
Hi Jammes,

Thanks for your post and I will do more based upon what you have stated here. The total number of ALA rounds? ..... I think about 4-5 total. I mean that's here and there. The last two were at high doses (over 200 mg) and still no mercury detox symptoms or improvements. But I will try again and keep doing some.

This is not easy, because I now have work experience to do, plus I get very tired and need my sleep. I'll have to work something out.

It's not that I think I"m not toxic, it's that my healing/detox came to a stand still and everything changed after the virus/infection. That is what is keeping my immunity down to where it is. I don't even get proper die off anymore from yeast programmes. Things are not responding as they once did before these infections.

Andy said that if a person has cavitations (jawbone infections) this can hinder or even stop a person improving. So that's something to also consider. Hal Huggins says cavitation patients are sicker than mercury poisoned patients. If what I have is that? Then I can attest to those statements.

However, very hard to diagnose and I've had contradictory reports on where they are. Not easy.

But aside from this, your post was encouraging regardless. There is far more to this than mercury however and something even worse....though mercury may have put me in that position in the first place.

Thanks again Jammes.

Yah, I'm also encouraged. I'm one of those hit and missers. I'd like to at least avoid alzeimers from happening down the road and other autoimmune disorders I already have markers for from developing further. Aside from the anti-aging benefits ALA has - and the blood suar healing affects. And anti-oxidant affects. I'm not doing too bad - but my pain levels are such that I need pain medicine. I have actual injuries to my back with disc problems in both my lower back and neck - a torn dis, 2 surgeries. Real issues, but I'd like to think I could get my pain levels down more and keep my endocrine issue from getting worse. I feel pretty good overall - but that, actually, is a good time to detox except I'm fearful of rocking the boat of functionality since I need to work and need my nerves about me dealing with difficult teenagers. Thanks for the needed kick in the pants, Jammes : )

Last edited by Jeanie; 11/15/08 11:20 PM.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Jeanie] #45209
11/15/08 11:40 PM
11/15/08 11:40 PM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Hi Jeanie,

I'm sorry you're in the situation you're in. I can only admire what you do for those kids. That plus having to handle your illness and pain and other issues you're having. I really do hope you get through this. I can totally understand how when you get a patch where you feel a bit more reasonable, you become afraid of doing anything in case it causes you to relapse.

But sad thing is, unless we do something, we'll stay where we are. I think the only time I can detox really is weekends and sadly that is when I desperately need my sleep/rest and recuperation for the week I do work experience. So I honestly don't know what to do....I'm not doing it now as I have the flue (or bad cold).

I'll consider doing it next weekend. I'm probably going to get 50 mg caps this time, instead of 200 mg. I doubt I'll need to split them up, since I don't notice much of a problem when I take them and if I do notice something, I'll be happy.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45230
11/16/08 05:19 PM
11/16/08 05:19 PM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
All I can say Jeanie is to take it slow. I think a lot of people try to do it too fast because they either think they can handle it or because they want to get healthy NOW. When you do this you have a greater risk of hitting rock bottom. Then you'll have to wait weeks in between round to start up again. This will in fact makes you waste more time.

Doing this is not only hard on your body, but subconsciously you begin to associate these attacks with chelating then you no longer want to do them anymore! Chelating should be a good thing. If you are taking it and it's making you want to die, then either you are taking too much or you need to start off with DMSA. Now I'm not saying you won't have any symptoms, but there is a huge difference between normal detoxing symptoms and mercury overload symptoms.

ALA is very good, but it is also very very strong. If you think you have a lot of body mercury left, then I do not recommend ALA to start. I had to explain to my husband why it's not good to do it at first. Then he wanted to start with 25mg of DMSA every 3 hours and I was a little worried about it. I told him it could be too much. Well after 2 days into it, he had such a severe migraine that he lost vision for hours. He had those artifacts you get whenever a migraine is severe. Needless to say he didn't want to chelate anymore. I just explained to him, that he needed to wait a few days, then start off MUCH MUCH slower. Now he is taking half of a 25 mg capsule and he isn't having those problems anymore. He can't understand why I could start with 15mg, but he has to start with 12.5mg. I can't really explain it either! I'm the "sick" one in the house.

If you are having mercury symptoms, then you must be extra careful. If you don't have mercury symptoms, then don't assume that you are less poisoned.

He doesn't have the classic symptoms of mercury poisoning! I cannot stress that enough. None. He has some digestion problems, but most people wouldn't associate that with mercury.

Being sick puts such a strain on marriage and life. I know a few of you would like to have someone with you to help out, but it isn't always that easy. Things are pretty tough for me right now too, Jeanie and we don't even have any kids to worry about other than 2 furry cats!!

~Muse
Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Bex] #45232
11/16/08 05:44 PM
11/16/08 05:44 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Bex
Hi Jeanie,

I'm sorry you're in the situation you're in. I can only admire what you do for those kids. That plus having to handle your illness and pain and other issues you're having. I really do hope you get through this. I can totally understand how when you get a patch where you feel a bit more reasonable, you become afraid of doing anything in case it causes you to relapse.

But sad thing is, unless we do something, we'll stay where we are. I think the only time I can detox really is weekends and sadly that is when I desperately need my sleep/rest and recuperation for the week I do work experience. So I honestly don't know what to do....I'm not doing it now as I have the flue (or bad cold).

I'll consider doing it next weekend. I'm probably going to get 50 mg caps this time, instead of 200 mg. I doubt I'll need to split them up, since I don't notice much of a problem when I take them and if I do notice something, I'll be happy.

Maybe we should try together, Bex. I'm trying to keep my wits about me, too, cause my husband hasn't been doing well, so for now it may be all I can deal with realistically. I think for now about all I can do is seaweeds....and general health maintenance. For now....

Thanks, too..... I'm sorry you're dealing with what you are, too. We're in the same boat in that sense. The kids keep me going, honestly. I hate it when I can't work. I got depressed when I had neck surgery the first of the year not being able to work.

Last edited by Jeanie; 11/16/08 05:45 PM.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Birdlady] #45233
11/16/08 05:50 PM
11/16/08 05:50 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by Birdlady
All I can say Jeanie is to take it slow. I think a lot of people try to do it too fast because they either think they can handle it or because they want to get healthy NOW. When you do this you have a greater risk of hitting rock bottom. Then you'll have to wait weeks in between round to start up again. This will in fact makes you waste more time.

Doing this is not only hard on your body, but subconsciously you begin to associate these attacks with chelating then you no longer want to do them anymore! Chelating should be a good thing. If you are taking it and it's making you want to die, then either you are taking too much or you need to start off with DMSA. Now I'm not saying you won't have any symptoms, but there is a huge difference between normal detoxing symptoms and mercury overload symptoms.

ALA is very good, but it is also very very strong. If you think you have a lot of body mercury left, then I do not recommend ALA to start. I had to explain to my husband why it's not good to do it at first. Then he wanted to start with 25mg of DMSA every 3 hours and I was a little worried about it. I told him it could be too much. Well after 2 days into it, he had such a severe migraine that he lost vision for hours. He had those artifacts you get whenever a migraine is severe. Needless to say he didn't want to chelate anymore. I just explained to him, that he needed to wait a few days, then start off MUCH MUCH slower. Now he is taking half of a 25 mg capsule and he isn't having those problems anymore. He can't understand why I could start with 15mg, but he has to start with 12.5mg. I can't really explain it either! I'm the "sick" one in the house.

If you are having mercury symptoms, then you must be extra careful. If you don't have mercury symptoms, then don't assume that you are less poisoned.

He doesn't have the classic symptoms of mercury poisoning! I cannot stress that enough. None. He has some digestion problems, but most people wouldn't associate that with mercury.

Being sick puts such a strain on marriage and life. I know a few of you would like to have someone with you to help out, but it isn't always that easy. Things are pretty tough for me right now too, Jeanie and we don't even have any kids to worry about other than 2 furry cats!!

Thank you Birdlady. I had already forgotten about that site with the really low dosages. We've had some $$ difficulties so have had to put that off, but should be able to order some next month. I'm going to shoot for that! Or if nothing else, realistically, once the holidays are over since my daughter and her son are coming for Christmas. In fact - that is going to be my new years resolution!! Too much else going on right now. I really appreciate the support you guys.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: Jeanie] #45242
11/16/08 10:58 PM
11/16/08 10:58 PM
G
gdawson6  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I just wanted to chime in and say that I'm just finishing my 7th round of chelating with ALA and I am so incredibly happy that I finally stopped putting it off and started chelating properly!! I am definitely noticing improvement. I feel happier than I have in a long time...like smiling and laughing for no reason and happy just to be alive! It's been so long. I haven't been depressed for a while, but this is just wonderful!

I'm still doing 25mg ALA per dose and that is probably a bit high for some but it seems like a nice moderate dose for me. I could probably even tolerate 50mg by now but it just doesn't feel as comfortable...while 25mg is enjoyable to chelate with, with only mild redistribution symptoms for like a day after stopping.

Get started soon Jeanie! The sooner you start the sooner your on the road to health, but listen to Birdlady and start slow and don't make chelation miserable.

Re: Russ have u considered.... [Re: gdawson6] #45244
11/17/08 01:02 AM
11/17/08 01:02 AM
B
Birdlady  Offline
Veteran Member
PA ***
Jeanie I have been buying my DMSA from this site. It is pretty cheap considering what the compounding pharmacist was charging me! This site charges $29 a bottle of 120 capsules. They are the manufacturer of the DMSA.
http://www.vrp.com/ProductPage.aspx?ProdID=8112
I ordered 2 bottles and they ship very quickly. I ordered it on a Wednesday and had it that Saturday.

I found another site that is cheaper. This site charges $26 a bottle of 120 capsules. They have a further discount if you buy 3 or more bottles. I haven't ordered from them yet, so I can't really say how good their customer service is. Rather than buying directly from the manufacturer (VRP), you can buy from this place. You'll have to scroll down the page to find the DMSA.
http://www.vivagen.net/detoxprods.htm

As long as you go slow, Jeanie you won't regret it. There are a few people on here who are going WAY WAY too fast and they are suffering from it. It's not hard to see who is taking too much DMSA and/or ALA. This doesn't have to be you. Just remember what is a small dose for one person isn't necessarily a small dose for you! My husband and I certainly learned that this past week. Everyone's body is different.

I hope your other troubles work out. I will keep you in my thoughts.

~Muse