News you won't see in controlled mainstream media.

Circle-of-Life Forums - Welcome
Open-Source News, Natural Health, Recipes, Freedom, Preparedness, Computers, Technology, Movies, Reviews, History, Wisdom, Truth
See All Social Media We Are On | Trouble viewing videos? Use FireFox instead of Chrome.
Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

The Mercury Detox & Amalgam Fillings Forum

Detoxing Heavy Metals, Removing Amalgam Fillings, Understanding Mercury Poisoning

Our Most Popular Videos, Audio Clips, and Articles

Text
Text

views

Secret News
News you won't hear in controlled mainstream media.
Video Document
Video

views

CFL Bulbs: Are They Safe?
An experiment exposing the serious danger of compact fluorescent bulbs.
Video Document
Video

views

Mercury From Canned Fish Contaminating Your Kitchen
Open a can of fish and you begin breathing mercury vapor.
Website
Website

(remote)

views

Spraying the Skies with Toxic Metals
Have you heard about the epic crime of human history?
Video
Video

views

The Global Depopulation Agenda Documented
A MUST-SEE lecture for every parent!
Video
Video

views

What In the World are They Spraying?
Vaccination via the air for everyone, every day!
Video
Video

views

The
A 2-minute explanation of the global warming lie.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: The Other Side
The Weather Channel founder exposes the GW lie.
Video
Video

views

Know Your Enemy
A revolutionary look at Earth history.
Video
Video

views

Mystery Babylon
The grandmother of all conspiracies.
Video
Video

views

The Power Behind the New World Order
An essential video for all wishing to understand.
Video
Video

views

Global Warming: Is CO2 the Cause
Dr. Robert Carter tells the truth about global warming.
Video
Video

views

All Jesse Ventura Conspiracy Theory Episodes In One Place
Easily find the episodes you want to watch.
Text
Text

views

New Study Steers Mercury Blame Away From Vaccines Toward Environment: But Where's It Coming From?
New study steers mercury blame away from vaccines.
Text
Text

views

Revelation 18:23 What does "sorcery" really mean?
Text
Text

views

The Leading Cause of Death Globally - Likely Has Been for Decades
Modern medicine leading cause of death globally?
Video
Video

views

Lies In the Textbooks - Full Version
Blatant, intentional lies in American textbooks.
Text
Text

views

Stop Chemical and Biological Testing on U.S. Citizens
Testing on U.S. Citizens is perfectly legal today.
Text
Text

views

Do Vaccines Cause Cancer? Cancerous Cell Lines Used in the Development of Vaccines
DOCUMENTED! Cancerous cell lines used in vaccines!
Video
Video

views

Italian Doctor - Dr. Tullio Simoncini - Reportedly Curing 90% of Cancer Cases
Italian Doctor makes history & gets license revoked.
Video
Video

views

Apollyon Rising 2012 - The Final Mystery Of The Great Seal Revealed: A Terrifying And Prophetic Cipher, Hidden From The World By The U.S. Government For Over 200 Years Is Here
The Final Mystery Of the Great Seal of the U.S. Revealed
Video
Video

views

Invisible Empire - New Epic Video about the New World Order
Epic Video about the New World Order.
Video
Video

views

The Lie of the Serpent: Dr. Walter Veith Examines the New Age Movement's Relationship to the New World Order
The New Age Movement & The New World Order
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Whitewater, drug smuggling, and the bloodiest campaign trail in history
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Professional actors in politics and media
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The biggest conspiracy of all: Keeping it all in the family
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP): The language of politics
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Congressman Sherman tells it like it is; Is anyone listening?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The only way to ensure privacy is to remove your cell phone battery
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Rep Kapture reveals epic crimes that remain unpunished
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The reason so many are sterile, sick and dying today
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Former U.S. Vice President Dick Cheney Says "No Evidence" for Bin Laden Involvement in 9-11
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The highest elected U.S. officials make sure they are exempt from justice.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The murder of JFK cleared the way for the communist globalist agenda
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
The world's largest military contractors exposed in "Iraq For Sale"
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A paradigm-changing video that everyone must see.
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
This is a chilling video that exposes the use-or misuse-of the word "force" in HR1955
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
A Hollywood producer told about 9/11 before it happened
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
How many other news stories have been faked that we don't know about?
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Texas legislators on both sides of the iasle voting for each other
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper and Australian Prime Minister John Howard give the same speech
Video Document
Video

views

Secret News
Why are are few (not all) police working to promote hate and violence?
Text Document
Text

views

Secret News
New grassroots movement protects U.S. citizens against unlawful police action
Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Russ), 1,083 guests, and 5 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
ShoutChat Box
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Left Sidebar Ad
Popular Topics(Views)
340,208 DOES GOD EXIST?
254,867 Please HELP!!!
162,863 Open Conspiracy
106,957 History rules
99,429 Symmetry
88,024 oil pulling
Support Our Forum
Herbs/Nutrition
Only The Best HerbsOnly The Best Herbs!
Your best source of world-class herbal information! More...
Mercury Detox
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew Cutler#1 Book We've Found!
"Silver" fillings, mercury detox, & much more. More...
Algin
AlginFor Mercury Detox
Prevent mercury reabsorption in the colon during detox. More...
Mercury Poisoning
DMSA, 25mg.Softcover & Kindle
Excellent resource for mercury detox. More...
DMSA 100mg
EDTA 500mg
DMSA, 25mg.For Mercury Chelation
For calcium chelation and heart health. More...
Vaccine Safety?
Vaccines: The Risks, The Benefits, The Choices by Dr. Sherri TenpennyMust for Every Parent
The most complete vaccine info on the planet. More...
Stop Candida!
Candida ClearFinally.
Relief! More...
Saying NO To Vaccines
Saying No To Vaccines by Dr. Sherri TenpennyDr. Sherri Tenpenny
Get the info you need to protect yourself. More...
Nano-Silver
Amalgam Illness: Diagnosis and Treatment by Dr. Andrew CutlerWhat everyone's talking about!
Safe, powerful, timely! More...
World's Best Vitamin E
Vitamin E wih SeleniumThere is a difference!
A powerful brain antioxidant for use during Hg detox. More...
It's All In Your Head
It's All In Your Head by Dr. Hal HugginsThis changed my life!
This book convinced me remove my fillings. More...
World's Best Multi
Super Supplemental - Full-Spectrum Multivitamin/Mineral/Herbal SupplementThis is what we use!
The only multi where you feel the difference. More...
Understand Hair Tests
Hair Test Interpretation: Finding Hidden Toxicities by Dr. Andrew CutlerHair Tests Explained!
Discover hidden toxicities, easily. More...
GABA
GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid)Have Racing Thoughts?
Many use GABA for anxiety and better sleep. More...
Pet Health Charts
Pet Health Charts for Dogs, Cats, Horses, and BirdsHelp Them!
Natural health for pets. More...
The Companion Bible (Hardcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
The Companion Bible (Softcover)
The Companion BibleThe Bible We Use!
King James with study notes by Bullinger. More...
Sweet Remedy
Sweet RemedyFood Additives
Protect your family from toxic food! More...
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' #45360
11/20/08 12:20 AM
11/20/08 12:20 AM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Soy is Making Kids 'Gay'

by Jim Rutz

There's a slow poison out there that's severely damaging our children and threatening to tear apart our culture. The ironic part is, it's a "health food," one of our most popular.

Now, I'm a health-food guy, a fanatic who seldom allows anything into his kitchen unless it's organic. I state my bias here just so you'll know I'm not anti-health food.

The dangerous food I'm speaking of is soy. Soybean products are feminizing, and they're all over the place. You can hardly escape them anymore.

I have nothing against an occasional soy snack. Soy is nutritious and contains lots of good things. Unfortunately, when you eat or drink a lot of soy stuff, you're also getting substantial quantities of estrogens.

Estrogens are female hormones. If you're a woman, you're flooding your system with a substance it can't handle in surplus. If you're a man, you're suppressing your masculinity and stimulating your "female side," physically and mentally.

In fetal development, the default is being female. All humans (even in old age) tend toward femininity. The main thing that keeps men from diverging into the female pattern is testosterone, and testosterone is suppressed by an excess of estrogen.

If you're a grownup, you're already developed, and you're able to fight off some of the damaging effects of soy. Babies aren't so fortunate. Research is now showing that when you feed your baby soy formula, you're giving him or her the equivalent of five birth control pills a day. A baby's endocrine system just can't cope with that kind of massive assault, so some damage is inevitable. At the extreme, the damage can be fatal.

Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality. That's why most of the medical (not socio-spiritual) blame for today's rise in homosexuality must fall upon the rise in soy formula and other soy products. (Most babies are bottle-fed during some part of their infancy, and one-fourth of them are getting soy milk!) Homosexuals often argue that their homosexuality is inborn because "I can't remember a time when I wasn't homosexual." No, homosexuality is always deviant. But now many of them can truthfully say that they can't remember a time when excess estrogen wasn't influencing them.

Doctors
used to hope soy would reduce hot flashes, prevent cancer and heart disease, and save millions in the Third World from starvation. That was before they knew much about long-term soy use. Now we know it's a classic example of a cure that's worse than the disease. For example, if your baby gets colic from cow's milk, do you switch him to soy milk? Don't even think about it. His phytoestrogen level will jump to 20 times normal. If he is a she, brace yourself for watching her reach menarche as young as seven, robbing her of years of childhood. If he is a boy, it's far worse: He may not reach puberty till much later than normal.

Research in 2000 showed that a soy-based diet at any age can lead to a weak thyroid, which commonly produces heart problems and excess fat. Could this explain the dramatic increase in obesity today?

Recent research on rats shows testicular atrophy, infertility and uterus hypertrophy (enlargement). This helps explain the infertility epidemic and the sudden growth in fertility clinics. But alas, by the time a soy-damaged infant has grown to adulthood and wants to marry, it's too late to get fixed by a fertility clinic.

Worse, there's now scientific evidence that estrogen ingredients in soy products may be boosting the rapidly rising incidence of leukemia in children. In the latest year we have numbers for, new cases in the U.S. jumped 27 percent. In one year!

There's also a serious connection between soy and cancer
in adults – especially breast cancer. That's why the governments of Israel, the UK, France and New Zealand are already cracking down hard on soy.

In sad contrast, 60 percent of the refined foods in U.S. supermarkets now contain soy. Worse, soy use may double in the next few years because (last I heard) the out-of-touch medicrats in the FDA hierarchy are considering allowing manufacturers of cereal, energy bars, fake milk, fake yogurt, etc., to claim that "soy prevents cancer." It doesn't.

P.S.: Soy sauce is fine. Unlike soy milk, it's perfectly safe because it's fermented, which changes its molecular structure. Miso, natto and tempeh are also OK, but avoid tofu.

Continued (part 2)...
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53425

The Captian
Today they call you "crazy". Tomorrow they call you "ahead of your time."
Global Skywatch Learn about Chemtrails - You're breathing them now!
OnlyTheBestHerbs.com World-class supplements
Mercury Talk Why you are sick.
OneUp Domains Domains, Hosting, Email
1-800-358-4278 (U.S. & Canada)
Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Russ] #45366
11/20/08 03:29 AM
11/20/08 03:29 AM
S
Sean  Offline
Elite Member
Virginia Woodbridge United Sta... ***
Yes I read about this from DR WONG, and a lack of Zinc as well!!!! That all is very true, I agree RUSS. Why do you think Soy is in so much supplements nowadays or foods? To confuse the youth and so on and make us stray way from God. It's all of the plan Russ, they want less manly men out there now and less GOD and more of this as you speak and so on. This is all part of their plan.

Last edited by Sean; 11/20/08 03:31 AM.

In Sanskrit, tulsi means literally "the incomparable one" and has been revered since ancient times. Tulsi, the holy basil, is said to have grown at the site of Christ’s crucifixion and is associated with St. Basil’s feast.
Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Sean] #45371
11/20/08 06:01 AM
11/20/08 06:01 AM
Bex  Offline
Master Elite Member
NZ ****
Well, it's very sad when you hear instances of men growing breasts and girls displaying puberty and menstruating way before their time....so yeah, something is up. Consider also the hormones in our foods, as well as the soy. There was apparently a study on sperm count in the US and it's apparently decreasing and why would this be?

Does anybody also sense a merging of the sexes in many cases? An increased hardening and aggression in women and a weakening in men? Or is it just me that is seeing this? Am I mistaken?

I was a bottle fed baby and there have been issues also with myself. So yeah, there are plenty of things out there to affect hormones and mercury is one of them. Think about it, how many things now are doing this to people? Especially in our "developed countries". THe western society - what has happened to so many of us? I swear people are not even reaching their full potential in so many ways. Very sad, but knowledge is power as they say and I hope to avoid as much as I can. I may not be able to undo the damage, the person that I already am, but I can avoid making the problem worse.

Certainly, if I ever had kids - I would be vigilant for their sake. I sure hope I don't pass on my own problems.

Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Bex] #45375
11/20/08 12:16 PM
11/20/08 12:16 PM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
I have told Laura for a long time that I believe the "gay" epidemic is related to estrogens, so I was shocked (in a good way) to find some kind of validation.

It's amazing what profound changes our chemical makeup can cause in our lives.

It reminds me of so many people that refuse to connect depression, fits of anger, suicidal thoughts, anxiety, etc. to mercury.

The Captian
Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Russ] #45380
11/20/08 12:44 PM
11/20/08 12:44 PM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
Well this does not suprise me considering all the other toxins in our food...same old story. All my kids were on infant soy milk too, how messed up is that? They would throw up regular formula...I wonder why? Both my boys have learning disibilities and the youngest one has dyslexia. My daughter has trouble spelling and reading which could be due to our wonderful school system or the soy...probably the soy she also has bad monthly problems and is only 23 years old.

Also when I was a teen I worked with a guy who was gay and he told us that it wasn't his fault he was born that way. His parents must have felt different because thay took him to several doctors that told the parents it was due to a chemical imbalance in the brain.

So many chemicals in our world...so much to avoid, every little bit learned is a helper to us.

Last edited by skieslimit; 11/20/08 12:46 PM.

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: skieslimit] #45381
11/20/08 12:50 PM
11/20/08 12:50 PM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Through the course of my studies over the past 18 years, I have become completely convinced that nearly all of our illnesses, diseases and conditions (mental and otherwise) have been artificially and intentionally induced.

In the past few years of study, the gap has closed and I am now completely convinced of this.

The Captian
Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Russ] #45388
11/20/08 01:53 PM
11/20/08 01:53 PM
skieslimit  Offline
Advanced Master Member
I am right there with ya on that idea. I have run across so much info it just really is out of this world. Just almost unbelievable the amounts of things the ptb have done to us and around us. But easy to see when you look for all of it. So messed up!!!

A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver.
Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: skieslimit] #45401
11/20/08 06:47 PM
11/20/08 06:47 PM
Jeanie  Offline
Master Elite Member
The great USA ***
Originally Posted by skieslimit
I am right there with ya on that idea. I have run across so much info it just really is out of this world. Just almost unbelievable the amounts of things the ptb have done to us and around us. But easy to see when you look for all of it. So messed up!!!
\

The moral to this story for those who haven't finished their families is obviously to breast feed. I nursed my first 2.5 years. It was embarrassing, actually, but I didn't know how to wean her since she showed reactions to my reactions to dairy! My younger one I nursed 14 months. I'm so glad I did.... Always have been - but then we didn't have these substitutes so readily available and I wasn't going to wean them onto cows milk which was for huge animals and not humans! I have a niece who has always refused to see the correlation between feeding their kids milk and early on (due to the cost). They were always congested and sick. One ear infection after another. O types aren't supposed to do well with soy so I am not big on it. I bought some chocolate soy milk cause it was cheap recently for my little wake up in the morning and I've had gas from it - and bloating. I don't think I'll buy it anymore for my daughters sake now either. Thanks! Once we took her to the ER cause she was in so much pain and we finally realized it was from the health food bars that were high in soy. I'd had appendicitis (maybe also partly due to this??) so was leery of that happening with her, too, but had just read then that soy caused gas..... (And when we cut them out it never happened again). I have to experiment again when I forget... I like almond milk now - or rice milk.

"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as if everything is." Albert Einstein
Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Jeanie] #45412
11/20/08 11:37 PM
11/20/08 11:37 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
On No not Soy too, ((( Sad )))

Glad I have girls as they used soy formula for along time after
I took them off the milk based formula.
They had allergic reactions and breathing problems like SIDS..
It got that bad so I figured back then it must be the milk based formula..
Sounded good to my peditrician he suggested I switch.
For one but when the other one started haveing the same symptoms I switched hers too and it seemed to eventually get better.
It was so long ago I didn't even think it most likely was the vaccinations as it was around that timeframe.

But I agree with Russ that thats the cause but not only soy of course but the mercury ect as well..
It goes way back in time..
I posted long ago what I started discovering somewhere which brought me to the same shocking conclusion too.
Right about the time when all this stuff started hitting me hard as true as the autism ect cause..

I believe they are doing it on purpose now too..
For a reason, causeing so much suffering and pain..
and division..
Thats what I believe they want to do as time is getting short for them..
In ruining the earth and their evil ways..

Yes.. Russ said this and I believe it too..

I have told Laura for a long time that I believe the "gay" epidemic is related to estrogens,
so I was shocked (in a good way) to find some kind of validation.
Through the course of my studies over the past 18 years, I have become completely convinced that nearly all of our illnesses,
diseases and conditions (mental and otherwise) have been artificially and intentionally induced.

It's terrible what they are doing to us..
I was very shocked in my searching around too.
Like you Russ as well.

Thanks Russ
Lynn

Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Jeanie] #45413
11/20/08 11:48 PM
11/20/08 11:48 PM
L
Lynnmn  Offline
Master Elite Member
Hi Jeanie, ((( Smiles )))

I like almond milk now - or rice milk.

I've got to look for almond milk as I'm useing rice milk now.
I breastfeed for 6 months but had two and had to supplement as well.
Plus I got very sick carrying twins almost 40 weeks to full term ended up in ICU.
So I wasen't well enough after that to really breastfeed.
I tried anyway though.

Their ruining all the food sources it seems theses days..
It's a shame..

Take Care
Lynn

Re: Soy is Making Kids 'Gay' [Re: Lynnmn] #45427
11/21/08 12:44 PM
11/21/08 12:44 PM
Russ  Online Content
OP
Master Elite Member
Maine, USA ****
Good advice. I use almond milk exclusively now. Good stuff.

The Captian